LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

As a special Christmas treat my wife put me in one of my classic Huggies Baby Steps and let me sleep in it. She greeted me this morning with a bottle of formula in bed then she went down to start breakfast and told me to call her when I need to change. I had stayed dry overnight but happily wet after my bottle. I then slipped on some "kozy pants" and waddled down for breakfast. Sitting at the table in my wet crinkling Huggies enjoying breakfast was heavenly, but our youngins were there too so I had to keep the Huggies covered. Then I had to wait for them to leave the table so I could waddle back upstairs to get changed. My wife followed me up the stairs giggling  as she swatted my wet padded rear. I laid back on the bed for the inevitable. After getting cleaned up I jumped in the shower to start my grown-up day... Here is a picture of a very wet Huggies from last time i wore them... Merry Christmas... 

942520171_DTime074sm.thumb.jpg.ed7b4d4584ec63ec7ef3b406d36ebfd3.jpg

First wet by 7:00pm; it is now 10:30 amWill be changed out of this at about 11:00

red%20&%20yellow%20bbdoll.jpg

Another babydoll and top to show that a 12-hour plus thick cloth diaper can be hidden on a little girl. Just a smdgin of the pearlescent underslip is visible to show that Little Girl still needs to work on keeping her skirts down or she can expect to be kept in babydolls and very short skirts for just evetr. And if she does not learn to keep dry, she will be in thick diapers and rubber panties just as long, too

First wet at 8 last night, it's now 2 pm,  time to change out but still mostly dry, though the diaper is quite wet

whate%20and%20blue.jpg

I am up this morning recovering from COVID-19 with a very wet Abena M4. Difficulty sleeping and wet a lot during the night, but no leaks, and I just checked and no press-out leaks sitting here with a changing pad on my chair just in case.  I am quarantined in the basement where I have a tv, futon, bathroom-although mostly using my diapers.  My wife drops off food at the steps and disposes of my wet and sometimes soiled diapers that are wrapped in a plastic bag. Slowly getting better.  

Currently I'm still in my M4 from last night. It was dry until I woke up to the sound of a snow plow. Unfortunately its now at capacity and I need to go pretend I'm an adult for a bit. :(

Veen in the same diaper since 6:30, first wet at 6;45 changed out at 10:45

• 4 weeks later...

I have been in thsi diaper for since 9:00 last night and it is 2:45 PM. I do not know how come but the diaper is just very damp so I really do not need a change

Here is what I am dressed in

bbdoll%20matching%20skirt.jpg

It is a babydoll with a matching skirt under it. For any little boys who want to know how important a short little dress is in the world of diapers, ask Mommy if she would not rather have you in a babydoll like this because it would be easier to change you or embarrass you for being an over-age wetter since all she would have to do is grab the hem and flip it up to show what you are wearing under it, not to mention just being in this baby-length little nothing . The "sissydoll" is even worse because it is just a babydoll that is so short that it always lets some of the undergarment show. However, that is useless for chastity-training a little girl, for whome a skirt that covers the panties fully is vital for teaching her to keep her skirts down and pay attention to them

This morning, woke up in a..... Wet but not soggy double cloth diaper with a microfiber booster. Soaked it twice last night, then woke up to get breakfast, and soaked it again before changing to go out. Could have held more, but I had stuffs to do....and couldn't wear that outside ?

Might do it again tonight!!!??

Well, again this morning, flooded the seni super I slept in....and proceeded to stay in it for most of the day...gave it one more soaking, before filling it also....which is continued in another section if this forum...?

Spent the day in a Vintage Huggies Baby Steps. Once in my diapers I'm not allowed to take them off myself, I have to ask to be changed. Knowing I wont get another Huggies, I have been trying very hard to stay dry. Around 10 this morning I wet my pull-ups and asked for a diaper and lucky me was put in a Huggies.

Now it's almost 6 hours later and a much as I tried to stay dry, nature calls and I've wet twice. I love how these Huggies swell and stretch the plastic, while not leaking. But seeing as they were made for children and not adults I will have to ask for a change before I wet again. But maybe I will try and hold out a little longer...

1686538315_DTime078sm.thumb.jpg.68c09822f5b308b5655a380b2b989517.jpg

I just changed out of a wet mega:  she was the one I went to bed in last night:  Now that I am gonna take a shower, I will change into I think a BLUE mega tonight, now that my bowels are clear ;)

Brian