LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

There's a "Post When Messy" thread so why not?

I just flooded my diaper like a little baby with absolutely no control and I'm sitting here grateful for finding this diaper... and to be honest wondering how much more fulfilling it would be to have someone here to make a fuss about it and tell me what a good baby I have been. 

Yes, I have been in the same diaper for about 12-1/2 hours, First wet at about 8:30. My chastity area is still very much dry because of the rubber diaper under my cloth one, I could probably go another 2-3 horurs

If you are very thickly diapered for a long time, and you only wet, How long before you start to smell and is that a part of being "a baby; since nurseries were known to smell in some circles here? When I was little, 68-70 years ago,, it was often the case that when a little was diapered, Mommy or, if it was in a home, the overeworked staff,  would just thickly (double or triple) diaper her all the time and if she started to smell, that was too bad; the grownups had other things to do so that went with being in diapers unless the family was in the mid to upper middle class. The grownups, in their 30's or 40's grew up or lived through the Depression and were very frugal or cheap and smelling was just part o being a wetter. If it was part of diapers and rubber panties punishment or chastizement, then if the little one smelled, well so much the better, especially if she were a proud or demanding little harriden, maybe she would learn or learn her place

At 8:30, I had to go ca-ca, so my diaper would be down anywah so I decided a change was needed which was done so now I am in a fresh diaper, which I have wet in already. Since I will now not need to use the ladies' room,  it can get  a good cleaning with a mix of Clorox and lemon Pine Sol. And the same can be done with the ktchen floor later on

Edited by Little Christine

Actually I just changed, but my diaper (I was double diapered for protectionj) would only take 6 wettings before leaking. I just fulfilled my own dare from Truth Or Dare -- to write a 1000 word diaper story before changing. My story was 5200 words.

Parents Choice training pants. First small wetting while in bed, the second after my morning bottle. Time to change as these are toddler training pants and the wetness badge is gone. Hope I don't get caught wet and end up in Pampers for the day. Well actually that wouldn't be too bad...

922126536_Wetsm(5).thumb.jpg.b327269a4d2ad1e1c9134e7a38e9cc9f.jpg

1 hour ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

Actually i love the idea of what you did. I would call it "self-parenting" and I believe this is one of the most crucial skills for any adult baby to master. I call it "being my own mommy" and is not at all a simple thing to do, let alone be successful at. I also love writing so the fact that you set up a writing goal as a way to prolong your infantile wetness appeals to me greatly, and I would love to read your story, wow, 5000 words plus! Whew! You got on a roll! What is the name of it? And was this written at the computer? Oh, and are you in cloth diapers?

Thank you for this post, I found it very entertaining and enjoyable to read, learning about how being a bit stinky was just part of being a baby in diapers, or even a toddler in diapers. For me I being to notice the smell after about 2-3 hours during the day. If I nap with a diaper on, and I have baby playtime, I can usually smell it when i get up from my nap about an hour and a half later, so you could say it depends on the mix... Anyway, yes, I do find the scent of pee to be very alluring and it often inspires me to have baby playtime in my diaper which my imaginary mommy allows me to do while she is reading me a fun AB story which is one of my favoritest things to do for nap time. I love the Baby Bobby stories the best, they are all sissy baby stories and  involve a lot of mild humiliation, esp. in front of dominating and gorgeous female caregivers. Are you familiar with them?

I don't do cloth -- never have --- they're called Alpha Clin Premium and it's the best diaper ever!! It's called Family Reunion -- I posted it in the Stories section. As for the lengtj - once starts at the start and ends at the finish, so...

Well, I was dry for about 10 minutes this morning and that was it. So I have been dry for about 10 minutes out of the last 18 or so hours and probably have another 7 hours to go in this diaper

No, I never heard of Baby Bobby and would not like it. Sissy is not Little Girl despite the fact that it (mis)uses many littel girl things as trappings and what is LG about "sissyBOY", SHP, adult sex and BDSM? When I was at GirlTAlk To, which was supposedly LG, and compared to other "transgender", whereas most of the stories where about boys being treated as, orturning into girls, my stories were about persons who were always little girls. If you do not see it featured, or spoken well of, in my About Me; that is not by accident

I do not do pampers. Good cloth diapers are thick all over, especially mine. That gives them a whole different feeling from pampers, which are only padded through the middle and a bit more, they are not padded all the way around. With the cloth, the diaper material itself holds the wet (also my wetproof under-diaper keeps the overwhelming part of my chastity area dry). All of this means I can go for more than 12 hours, usually 14 between changes. However, I will need a bath when I get out of diapers. Another thing about diapers when I was very little; they were usually flats, Prefolds did not come out until 1951. Because the material would wick wetness to the drier parts of the diaper there was no difference between little boys' diapers and little girls' either in kind of fold, Even with the contour diapers of the middle '60's

6 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Actually I just changed, but my diaper (I was double diapered for protectionj) would only take 6 wettings before leaking. I just fulfilled my own dare from Truth Or Dare -- to write a 1000 word diaper story before changing. My story was 5200 words.

"Typing" words (Words per Minute is rated by 6 letters or 5 letters plus 1 space, per word) or "Actual" words?

Get "Typing" words by having your typing program give you total characters typed and divide by six.

13 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

I tried a disposable once and that was it. I'm with you on the cloth with the way they hold the moisture, I WANT to feel the moisture but unf. the downside of that is that we keep the house cool at 65˚ all winter and with all the cool spots in the house I get chilled when the diaper is wet, so usually I only wear at night when the covers will keep me warm. Maybe I need to try the under-diaper, could you tell me more about that? And I always thought a pre-fold was a flat, so can you tell me what the difference is? Born in 1957 so probably about eight years younger than you so a bit of a difference in how we were raised. I consider myself more of a baby girl or little girl than a sissy baby but I love the sissy baby stories. What AB stories do you like?

I was born in 1945. I do not read many ABDL stories at all. I am a "little". I notice that persons who switch from pampers to cloth do not switch back. There is something about  throw-aways, like the chintziness and failure prone-ness that just screams "peasant!". "Flat"'s are just a single, unfolded and sewn piece of material that one folds as one pleases when putting them on. As to my diapers, This explains how they are made, then leads to the way they are used and finally about my rubber panties

• 4 weeks later...

Woke up today at 8:30 am today after a 5:00-5:30 break from sleep to complete some on-call work.  I'm in an almost overflowing Abena Abriform Comfort (Poly) L4.  About to go change before coming back to my desk to start work in about 30 minutes.

Social distancing in my little Trolls dress and Pampers Cruisers. No work today and I slept in the Pamper and a night shirt. A very small wetting after a morning bottle and my wife didn't notice so I didn't bother changing. She is working from our dinning room, so I slipped on my Trolls dress and headed downstairs. When she told me I looked adorable I decided to stay diapered. By mid morning I had 2 more small wettings and she finally noticed I was wet. I was told to go upstairs and change before I get the couch wet... To see more of Pampers and the Trolls dress check my profile.

1425682344_29812268877_80b5ac8ae8_hsm.thumb.jpg.b30c3b8dbf5aac1b84c1f8664dc793d9.jpg

I am in a SOAKED and THICK diaper here at the moment and LOVING it! I have been in this diaper for 22 hours now! I am in a Bambino Teddy, 3 Pampers Swaddlers diapers, Large ABU Super Dry Kids diaper, and a Large Attends with waistband diaper with a  vintage plastic Pampers taped to it for added rise of the diaper. SO comfy!

After a month long break from diapers. I finally had the chance to wear one again and wet. It felt so nice to do a morning pee in my goodnites, while brushing my teeth. And I wore NOTHING but that pull up, and it filled up pretty nicely.

But just about all my posts are when I'm wet.  That's not a complaint, by the way.  I've very little awareness of whether I'm wet or not these days.  Of course I know when I've just changed, and I sometimes think 'whoops' if my nappy's a bit too full, but mostly I just cruise along, and change myself twice a day and again at bedtime.  Today I changed myself when I woke up, as my overnight nappy was fuller than it usually is when I wake up.  Then I changed again at about 3, because my nappy felt a bit heavy.  Now it's about 8:30, & I'll head upstairs for my shower and a change into my night-time nappy in about half an hour.  Am I wet now?  Well, yes, but I only thought about it because I'm typing this.  I just don't often think about whether I'm wet any more - it's not really part of what I'm responsible for.  It just happens, and I've got a separate management routine that changes my nappy periodically.  In an ideal world some else would do that changing, but I've managed to separate out the two functions of little and carer pretty well, and manage them both myself.

It works for me - never been happier!

1 hour ago, Stroller said:

It works for me - never been happier!

I'm so pleased that you've found what works for you; that sounds amazing! What sort of nappies do you use? On my 'nappy days', I tend to change a little more often, but I often suspect I could push the nappies a bit further.

Keep well, and stay happy!

11 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

@Stroller, "Head UPSTAIRS" ?  Have you already gotten over whatever you got? Cleared of active COVID infection now?  That's great if it's so...  :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

I was in bed for 2 weeks, but I've been up again for the past few days.  Just sitting around to start with, but for the past 3 days I've been well enough to want to start doing things.  I even mowed the lawn on Thursday.  I still get tired very quickly, & I'm still coughing a bit, mostly in the evenings.  I doubt I'm infectious any more, but there's no way of getting tested here unless you're in hospital or in a key occupation.  In any case, me & Mummy have been self-isolating for weeks now, so we're not meeting anyone else.  I was lucky, I only got a mild case of Covid, but that's been bad enough.  I'm feeling so much better now!  I've got a strict bedtime of 10 o'clock now though.

9 hours ago, Baby_Richie said:

What sort of nappies do you use?

Cloth (unless we're away with no access to a washing machine).  A 4ft terry square at night, in the Chinese fold.  Velcro nappies from the Dotty Diaper Company during the day (UK-based).  They're out of stock in my size just now (white medium), but they're getting more in once Covid's out of the way.  They're fairly bulky, but very comfortable and very absorbent.  Beware of colours running if you're tempted by the coloured ones!

6 hours ago, Stroller said:

I was in bed for 2 weeks, but I've been up again for the past few days.  Just sitting around to start with, but for the past 3 days I've been well enough to want to start doing things.  I even mowed the lawn on Thursday.  I still get tired very quickly, & I'm still coughing a bit, mostly in the evenings.  I doubt I'm infectious any more, but there's no way of getting tested here unless you're in hospital or in a key occupation.  In any case, me & Mummy have been self-isolating for weeks now, so we're not meeting anyone else.  I was lucky, I only got a mild case of Covid, but that's been bad enough.  I'm feeling so much better now!  I've got a strict bedtime of 10 o'clock now though.

Very good to hear!!  My vanilla-world friend in Cheshire has also recovered but at a similar post-illness point describes himself as having "been hit by a bus".  He's been sending me slow TV You-tube footage of long boat cruises up the Macclesfield Canal which is making me a bit sad for the want of a pint or three in some of those pubs I know so well but they're closed anyway I guess and these days I wear nappies so 3 pints is something I'd have to think carefully about!!

Great to hear you've made it out the other side though.

3 hours ago, oznl said:

Very good to hear!!  My vanilla-world friend in Cheshire has also recovered but at a similar post-illness point describes himself as having "been hit by a bus".  He's been sending me slow TV You-tube footage of long boat cruises up the Macclesfield Canal which is making me a bit sad for the want of a pint or three in some of those pubs I know so well but they're closed anyway I guess and these days I wear nappies so 3 pints is something I'd have to think carefully about!!

Great to hear you've made it out the other side though.

Thanks!  I'm longing to get back to the pub too.  My usual is a couple of pints every week or two while out walking Binky, but I have been known to have 3.  That's proper Imperial pints of course, not those tiny US ones.  My usual precautions are to keep off the mugs of tea after breakfast, & make sure I set off in a dry nappy.  Then it's off to the pub for lunch.  I'm generally pretty wet by the time we get home again, but not so wet I'm in any danger of leaking.  Who knows how long it'll be before I can do that again...

On 4/25/2020 at 7:50 AM, Stroller said:

I was in bed for 2 weeks, but I've been up again for the past few days.  Just sitting around to start with, but for the past 3 days I've been well enough to want to start doing things.  I even mowed the lawn on Thursday.

I'm really pleased to hear that you're starting to feel better; it must have been a scary time. I gather that it takes a while to fully recover, so I hope you're able to take things a little easier for a while. I'm sure you'll be back down the pub in now time! (Once the re-open of course… I'm missing my local!)

On 4/25/2020 at 7:50 AM, Stroller said:

Cloth (unless we're away with no access to a washing machine).  A 4ft terry square at night, in the Chinese fold.  Velcro nappies from the Dotty Diaper Company during the day (UK-based).  They're out of stock in my size just now (white medium), but they're getting more in once Covid's out of the way.  They're fairly bulky, but very comfortable and very absorbent.  Beware of colours running if you're tempted by the coloured ones!

I've got a terry nappy square from Cosy 'n' Dry, but I struggle with the Chinese fold. I'm told it's the most absorbent through, so I should keep practicing!

I tried one of the velcro nappies from the Dotty Diaper Company, but I found the sizing didn't quite work for me. It's a shame, as it really is lovely and soft. It's fine at the waist, but I find it has a really short rise, and so barely covers what it needs to. As others seem to enjoy them though, I wonder if mine had a manufacturing issue? It's the large size, but only 28 inches from front to back. I could just be an odd shape though!

Take care and all the best for your continued recovery.