LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

On 1/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, AdultInnocence said:

You think it would be better to post her backstory here or link the other story at the end of the chapter? With a link it would allow comments about that story and its details to stay within the topic of that story, even though it ties into this one. Makes me think of books that are written, then a book based off one character written. That kind of the same idea here?

Either way it was well written, and you are doing another good job with this one. That backstory was unexpected and I am glad I hadn't read it until I got to that point in this story.

That could work as well. I may end up doing that and just post the link before the next chapter. 

And I think the order works either way. Obviously, knowing Lisa wears diapers/pull-ups at the start of the story when Sarah first meets her definitely provides another perspective, and some more anticipation of when Sarah will make that discovery for herself. But keeping the backstory until Sarah and Lisa finally have that discussion also works, cause then you're seeing the story progress completely from Sarah's timeline, and you probably don't pick up on Lisa's pull-up usage right away.

On 1/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, Jennynappy said:

Has Lisa 'moved on' from diapers to pullups?

Good question. Might be answered in the next chapter.

• Like 1
On 1/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, Jennynappy said:

Has Lisa 'moved on' from diapers to pullups?

It's just pullups in her drawer but there is still room in the story if MinnesotaWriter decided he wanted to write it in where she ended up needing night diapers. The pull-ups seem pretty effective, although in my experience they don't always work for night time. Lisa's problems haven't gotten worse, but as she is getting older and can hold more, the pull-ups could get to where they do not contain night wetting(s). There could be other reasons for diapers at bedtime or other special occasions, but will have to see how the story progresses.

MinnesotaWriter, the story is a pleasure to read, and the speed of the progression is at a good pace as well, at least in my opinion :)

A couple notes before this chapter begins. It's mostly been covered in the comments, but I'm putting it here so it is easy to find as well.

Lisa's backstory is covered by another story that I've finished, Diapers Never Lie. Lisa's birth name was Annabelle, so that story begins with her under that name until she decides to have it changed to Lisa. It is a bit of a darker story, so if that is outside of your comfort zone, the relevant details are mentioned in this next chapter as well.

Chapter 30: Diaper Twins

I continued holding Lisa’s hand as her meandering story arrived at its conclusion and transitioned into a lengthy, silent pause. Lisa had rarely stopped to take a breath as she went through an almost monotone recitation of the events that had led up to her coming to live with her aunt and uncle earlier this year.

Never before had I had someone share something so deeply personal with me. I’d known my closest friends — Samantha and Desi — since our days together in kindergarten. We of course had confided in each other as young girls are prone to do, swapping tales about our crushes, both real and fantasy. Who we had kissed. Who we wanted to kiss. And the creeps we wanted nothing to do with. Had I been asked before today, I would have been inclined to say that I knew everything there was to know about my friends. Now I wondered how superficial our connections were, and if there were parts sunk beneath the surface that had yet to emerge despite all our years together. I thought about Samantha, and how, in my quest to take one of her younger brother’s pull-ups during the sleepover, I had come across her pranking him into wetting himself in his sleep. What other secrets do my friends keep?

After the initial uncertainty of how to respond to Lisa during the first several minutes of her tale, I ended up grabbing hold of her hand, our fingers intertwined. Her grip got stronger as the story reached its climax, as she described the night she nearly killed her mother, my fingers squeezed painfully by her hands. I didn’t dare interrupt with the many questions her story inspired, and she didn’t leave me with any opportunity to do so.

I wasn’t sure what had shocked me most about Lisa’s story. The death of her father and younger sister in a car crash. How she had never once in her life been fully toilet trained. Her parent’s abuse and torment over her incontinence. How she had barely managed to escape her mother’s grasp to come live with her aunt and uncle. Or the fact that she told this entire story without shedding a single tear.

All my problems seemed to pale by comparison. Mom was strict, but her rules were also clear, and you could count on her to follow them both fairly and scrupulously. As much as I disliked some of Mom’s methods, her intentions nonetheless had me and my sister’s best interests at heart. My mind darted forward to thinking about the next step that Mom was planning on taking to resolve all the toileting issues once and for all, for me and my sister. True, the laxatives had been my idea, but she had gone ahead with buying them and the plan was to try them tomorrow. Mom would make me and Emilia wear diapers or pull-ups when she thought we needed them, but she was still intent on doing what she could to get us to no longer need that protection.

With Lisa finished with her story, I didn’t make any attempt to fill her in on any more of the details of my toileting struggles. I didn’t want to minimize what Lisa had experienced by bringing up my own minor problems.

“You’re the first person I’ve told this to, I mean, besides my aunt and therapist,” Lisa said unprompted.

I took a look at the clock after releasing her hand. We’d talked for over an hour, and it was nearly time for dinner, though Lisa’s aunt hadn’t made any mention of it yet. And my pull-up was wet. I had been so engrossed in her story that I had managed to completely ignore my bladder. That made it three accidents today. Twice at Lisa’s house and then once previously in the morning when I hadn’t been able to get to the toilet because mother had been taking a bath.

At least Lisa had extra pull-ups for me to change into. The initial mix of embarrassment and awkwardness of having Lisa be aware of my bladder problems had gone away, and I didn’t feel any discomfort letting her know about the accident.

“Can I have another pull-up? I need to get changed again.”

“Of course. I... need to get changed as well.”

Lisa grabbed two of the cupcake pull-ups from the drawer, surprising me since she had mentioned how they weren’t as reliable for her.

“We can be twins for a bit,” she said. “You can have the bathroom first to get changed. It’s better to change in there so that there aren’t any leaks onto the carpet.”

“You don’t have to wait. There’s enough room in there for both of us to change at once.”

“Sorry, I’m not used to dressing in front of other people.”

“Oh yeah, I do that so much in the locker for cheerleading that I don’t think much about it.”

Lisa hesitated for a bit and then walked over to the bathroom to join me. The reason she was wearing skirts became clear as we each exchanged our wet pull-ups for dry ones. I had to completely remove my jeans in order to get a new pull-up on. All she had to do was slip the used one off, clean herself with a couple of wipes, and then pull the new one on. We were interrupted by the sound of Lisa’s aunt knocking on the door.

“Girls, dinner is nearly ready,” she said, her knuckles tapping on the bedroom door.

I pulled up my jeans hastily, confirming that the pull-up wasn’t sticking out the top. I hurried out of the bedroom behind Lisa. I hadn’t realized how hungry I was. I hoped it was something good. As I got a foot out of the bedroom door, Lisa stopped me in my tracks with a look of concern on her face.

“Sarah. Your zipper,” she said in a hushed voice.

I glanced down. Sure enough, I had somehow forgotten to zip my pants up. That would have been a disaster.

I took a seat at the dinner table between Lisa and her aunt. Mr. Higgins, Lisa’s uncle and my history teacher, was sitting across the table from me. I take back anything I thought about the awkwardness of having Lisa reveal that she knew about my pull-ups. Eating dinner at your teacher’s house is worse.

Dinner was simple: spaghetti, Texas Toast with garlic butter lathered on it, and steamed broccoli. Lisa had insisted that she hadn’t shared her discovery of my pull-ups with anyone else, not even her aunt and uncle. I believed her, but I also hoped we had remained out of earshot of them during our discussions of that topic. Mr. and Mrs. Higgins had left us alone the entire afternoon, but I belatedly realized that I didn’t have any idea of how far sound carries in their house.

The dinner proceeded normally. Lisa’s aunt and uncle asked some basic questions about me, which I answered between bites of food. Family. What things I like do to. How our project went. They gave no signs that they had discovered that Lisa’s invitation to visit had been about much more than the project for the history class.

Lisa stood up from her chair so suddenly it was almost as if she had jumped. Both her hands rising to cover her mouth. The front of her dress was wet. It wasn’t as wet as might happen when someone pees themselves while wearing panties; the pull-up had caught at least some of it before overflowing. I felt bad because it was partially my fault for inspiring Lisa to wear a different pull-up than she normally did.

“Um, excuse me,” she said, pushing the chair back and beginning to turn around to walk over to her bedroom.

“So, Sarah, Lisa sometimes...” Mr. Higgins said, clearly attempting to perform some damage control for his niece.

“It’s fine, she already knows,” Lisa said, cutting her uncle off as she continued to walk toward her bedroom.

Lisa’s aunt and uncle both turned to look at me. I had no clue about what I should say. I certainly wasn’t going to tell them about the fact that I was also wearing a pull-up. I ended up simply shrugging, doing my best to indicate that I didn’t feel like Lisa’s incontinence was that big of a deal to me. What was strange was that for all Lisa’s talk about having nearly gotten herself toilet trained, she wasn’t doing a good job of it today.

Lisa’s aunt broke the ice by taking another bite of spaghetti. Everyone resumed eating a few moments later, and no comments were made about Lisa’s leaky pull-up when she returned to the dinner table in a new dress.

---

“I don’t know what is with me today,” Lisa said, after shutting the bedroom door behind her. “I haven’t had this many accidents in one day since the first week of school. And at least then I had the excuse of having to get used to only being able to use the toilet on a set schedule between classes.”

“It’s OK. Today’s been a bit of a rough day for me as well.”

“So, can I tell you something else?”

“Sure,” I answered, a bit wary of being on the receiving end of another long story.

“So, this is a bit embarrassing, but sometimes when I play video games, I just go ahead and wear a diaper. Otherwise, I end up having to quit half my Fortnite games before the round finishes so that I can go to the toilet.”

In comparison to everything else I learned about her today, that revelation wasn’t all that shocking or embarrassing.

“I can change standing up, but it’s easier to do it when I’m laying down on the bed. And, you don’t mind, you know, if I do that now?”

“I don’t mind.”

I turned away as Lisa got on the bed and proceeded to exchange her pull-up for the diaper. Changing our pull-ups together had been one thing, but this felt too personal to watch, not that I was judging her for it. I heard the now familiar sound of the tapes getting attached to the diaper, and an unmistakable crinkle as she got off the bed and walked over to me.

Lisa offered to let me play Fortnite with her on the Nintendo Switch, but I’m not good at using those types of joysticks, so she let me log into my Fortnite account from her computer while she joined in from the gaming console. We had wrapped up our third Fortnite round when I heard the sound of Mom’s car pulling into the driveway. She had arrived precisely on time, and I knew she expected me to come out right away. Lisa gave me a brief hug before I stepped out of her bedroom.

“I’m so glad to have someone who can come over and just hangout without having to worry about hiding my incontinence,” Lisa said.

“I know. I just wish you hadn’t frightened me so much when you asked about the pull-up.”

“See you Monday.”

Lisa remained in her room as I headed toward the front door of the house. I suppose she didn’t want to risk my mother coming in and noticing the diaper. I stopped to thank Lisa’s aunt for having me over. She was seated in a reading chair, and her husband wasn’t anywhere in sight.

“I’m really glad you were able to come over,” she said. “It means a lot. Just how understanding you’ve been.”

She didn’t make any mention of Lisa’s pull-ups or the accident. But we both knew that was what she was referring to.

“Of course,” I replied, not wanting to go any further into the topic for fear of what it could reveal about myself.

Mom didn’t come in to chat with Mr. and Mrs. Higgins, leaving the car parked in the driveway. I guess she was in a hurry. Emilia was strapped into a car seat directly behind me. The tip of a diaper sticking out of her pants indicated that toileting had been just as much of a challenge today for her as it had been for me. I didn’t know what would have happened had Lisa not had extra pull-ups for me to use.

“You have a good time with Lisa?”

“Yeah, we managed to get our presentation completely ready.”

I didn’t make any mention of how we had spent have the time talking and playing video games. That didn’t fall into Mom’s view of what a studying meetup would entail. I knew, though, that being able to tell Mom that I was ahead of schedule on a homework project was something that would never fail to put her in a good mood.

I hadn’t given much thought to how long the drive home would be. Lisa’s hour had been about twenty minutes from the school. My commute to school was only half of that during times where I wasn’t taking the bus. About ten minutes or so into the drive, my bladder began sending me a clear signal that it was time to get to the toilet, pronto.

“Mom, how much longer till we get home?”

“Another twenty minutes or so.”

Shit. Seriously? Why did Lisa have to live on the exact opposite side of town? If video games were her toileting kryptonite, long car rides were mine. I knew better than to ask Mom to stop at a gas station to let me run into the bathroom. She wasn’t going to agree, and it would likely get upset at me for even needed to ask. Emilia didn’t get potty breaks in the middle of car rides, so I couldn’t expect to receive one either.

The willpower I exerted to keep the pull-up dry gave out another five minutes into the drive, and I regretted having forgotten to use the toilet in my rush to get out to the car.

I thought I could almost hear the stream of urine hitting the inside of the diaper, or maybe that was my mind playing a trick on me. Either way, Mom didn’t react, sparing me the indignity of revealing the accident for now.

My heart sank when I realized that this would be the second accident Mom would find out about today. I knew what Mom’s rules were for that situation. What was going to happen when I got home?

The remainder of the ride home went much faster now that I didn’t have a full bladder slowing down the clock. No sooner had I taken off my shoes inside the front entrance had Mom requested that I take my jeans off. Having spent almost the entire day away from home on a Saturday hadn’t thrown her off her toilet training routine.

“But Mom, it’s cold in here.”

“Of course it is cold. I’m not going to pay to heat the house while we are gone. It will warm up again in a bit.”

“Then can I wait and take my jeans off when it is warmer?”

I wasn’t sure I could pull it off, but I did think it was at least a reasonable enough request. If I could keep Mom from seeing the wet pull-up, just maybe I would be able to sneak into a dry one for a change without her noticing that an extra diaper had been used. That was not to be.

“You know the drill, young lady. Pants down.”

I paused for as long as I could to delay following through on her request, but I at last unbuttoned the front of my jeans. The wet pull-up bulged out unmistakably as I unzipped the front of my pants. What I would give for a brand of diapers or pull-ups that you could wet without them blaring out that you’ve had an accident. I tugged the jeans off and left them in a pile near the front entryway. Mom rested her hands on her hips and gave a sigh of resignation.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said, grabbing me by the hand and leading me into her bedroom.

As unnerving as her exasperation was, I was glad to have been so far spared a lengthy lecture about my toileting. I kept my eyes closed as Mom changed me. Instead of ripping the sides off of the pull-up, she grabbed it and pulled it all the way down my legs till it was past my feet and off of me.

“Two accidents in one day. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with you. You need to be setting a better example for your sister. What’s she supposed to think when you come back home with a wet pull-up on?”

I didn’t answer. I knew it was a rhetorical question. I shivered as Mom wiped me clean. I had yet to get used to the feeling of baby wipes. They weren’t so bad when you were using them on yourself, and could anticipate the cool sensation against your skin, but not having control of when the wipes would touch you almost made it a form of torture.

Mom stepped away from the bed, presumably to toss the used pull-up in the garbage and return with a fresh one, but she was away longer than it should have taken to do that. I held my feet together, waiting for her to slip the pull-up around them and slide the undergarment up my legs. Instead, Mom grabbed hold of my legs and started to push them back to lift up my bottom.

“No NO! Please, no.”

I tried to get up from the bed, but Mom pressed her hand firmly against my chest, preventing me from rolling over or sitting up.

“You know exactly how the rules work, Sarah. Two accidents in one day means you’re going to spend a day taking a break from toilet training. I’m not changing the potty-training rules I’m using for Emilia, so you’re going to have to follow them as well.”

“But Mom, the accident happened while I was in the car. I would have gone to the toilet if I had one to go to.”

“That doesn’t matter. Part of being toilet trained is being able to hold your bladder when a toilet isn’t immediately available.”

I gave up my resistance, letting my body go limp on the bed. Mom grabbed my legs and rolled me slightly backwards to make room under my bottom as she slid the back of my nighttime diaper beneath me. The rest of the diapering passed by in a blur. I closed my eyes again. I didn’t want to look ahead to see Mom’s hands as they pulled the front of the diaper up over me and positioned the tapes on either side. At last, she was finished. The fit of the diaper snug as always as Mom grabbed my hands and helped me off of the bed and onto my feet.

“Go get your jeans on.”

I didn’t bother returning to the bedroom to put my jeans on there. I tried to pull them on while still standing in the entryway where I had left them. While I was able to wear the jeans on top of pull-ups without any issues, I had a harder time pulling them up over the much thicker diaper, and I couldn’t quite manage to get the zipper up. I didn’t have any looser pairs of jeans I could try, either. All of mine were fairly form fitting, so I made do with a pair of pajama pants instead.

The looser material made the outline of the diaper much less visible, but did nothing to reduce the crinkling sound that came with every movement I made. I had to think back to what Mom’s potty-training rules were for Emilia. Two accidents in a single day meant being put back into diapers for a break from using the toilet, but Mom had always treated that as spending the entirety of the next day in diapers. Besides the diapers, Mom had a tendency to also treat Emilia like a baby during those toilet training breaks, complete with making her use a pacifier and drink from a bottle. Mom at least hadn’t shown any inclination to do that with me, and I wasn’t going to do anything that might remind her.

My mind flooded with a bunch of questions. How often was Mom going to change me? Would she check to see if it was needed, or would I have to go through the humiliating ritual of informing her about the contents of the diaper? And what if I need to poop? Surely she wouldn’t want to have to clean up a messy diaper?

My only saving grace was that tomorrow was Sunday so I would be spared the indignity of having to wear a diaper to school. Would Mom have made me do that? The idea terrified me. I could manage hiding a pull-up at a school. I had done that successfully for about a month, but a diaper would be impossible. Even if the other students were to somehow not notice the obvious crinkling sound, the bulge from the diaper beneath my clothes and the waddling while I walked would be signs that couldn’t be ignored.

The remainder of the evening was normal, or at least as normal as an evening of wearing diapers could possibly be. The house didn’t warm up quickly, so getting to wear the pajama pants rather than go around with bare legs was a plus.

Having spent the day doing homework, Mom left me free to do what I wanted, so I sat down to play some games of Fortnite myself, as I would need to get that in before I was booted from the bedroom when it came time for Emilia to go to bed. As I started the solo match, I realized that Lisa was probably still wearing a diaper as well, though at least she had chosen to wear one herself.

I remembered what she had said about how the doctor had given her these Kegel exercises to do. Lisa was certain they had produced a noticeable improvement on her bladder control. I wish I had asked her to give me a demonstration about how to do them.

As much as I tried to put the thought out of my mind, my natural bodily urges weren’t to be suppressed. The need to urinate arrived. My first reaction was to be grateful I noticed it. My second reaction was to stand up from my chair at the computer desk in my bedroom so that I could make a beeline to the toilet. My third reaction was to remember I had a diaper on and to utter a word I was extremely grateful Mom wasn’t present to hear.

I needed to ask Mom if I could take the diaper off to go to the toilet. Maybe she wasn’t serious about this whole diaper thing? Could it just be an attempt to scare me straight after having two accidents? Certainly, she could appreciate not having to change a wet diaper?

With my bladder’s clock already ticking away, I rushed into the living room where Mom was sitting on the couch watching the evening news. Emilia was seated on the floor, guiding her dolls through a miniature dollhouse.

“Mom, can I take the diaper off to use the toilet?”

“No.”

“But I need to go now.”

“The toilet is off limits while you have a diaper on. You know how that works.”

Shoulders drooping, I sulked my way back toward my bedroom. Why had I even bothered to ask? If Emilia could get stuck using diapers for a day, of course I could as well. Once I was around the corner and out of Mom’s line of sight, I tried to make myself pee in the diaper. Nothing came out. I squeezed every pertinent muscle, but despite the growing need to urinate, I wasn’t having any success. It was so silly that it was easier for me to wet myself on accident than on purpose, though it wasn’t like I hadn’t purposely used a pull-up before.

I checked to make sure I couldn’t hear Mom coming down the hallway before I stepped into the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat cover — Mom was finicky about making sure that got closed after each use — and took a seat on the toilet while still fully clothed.

I couldn’t think of anything more ridiculous. I was sitting on the toilet. I needed to pee. And I was supposed to pee in a diaper instead. The temptation to rip the diaper off, use the toilet like normal, and just deal with whatever consequences Mom dealt out was really strong. But I knew better. If there was one thing Mom had no tolerance for, it was the outright disobedience of her rules. It was one thing to get a bad grade on a test or to wet your pants. Those at least weren’t intentional. Flagrant disregard for her rules would lead to a level of punishment I was sure to regret.

Sitting on the toilet proved to be a wise decision, as I managed to trick my bladder into releasing into the diaper. I hesitated for a moment before pulling down the front of my pants to take a look at the diaper. Did I really want to see this? But my curiosity overrode my shame, and I tugged my pants down enough to receive an unimpaired view of the front of the diaper in the bathroom mirror. The wet spot wasn’t nearly as large as I would have guessed. I estimated that the diaper would take at least three or four similar sized wettings before overflowing.

I didn’t bother with asking Mom for a change. The wetness in the diaper was barely noticeable, so it made no difference to me whether I was in a fresh diaper or not. I returned to my bedroom but started up a game of Minecraft rather than Fortnite, aware that Mom might put Emilia to bed at any moment, and she didn’t give any weight to the importance of being able to be allowed to finish an online game. In her mind, when it was time to be done gaming, it was time to be done gaming now.

Sure enough, Mom entered the room a few minutes later, carrying Emilia in her arms. I got a strong, pungent whiff of my little sister’s diaper as she passed close by my desk. I didn’t envy the diaper change Mom was about to have to do. I saved my game, turned off the computer, and walked out toward the living room without needing to be asked. I was rather eager to not be present when Emilia’s diaper was opened.

“Young lady, you come to the bedroom right now. I’m not asking another time.”

“Sorry, I’m coming.”

The waddle was more pronounced as I speed walked around the corner and down the hallway back to my bedroom. Emilia was already laying on her back on the changing pad Mom had placed on top my bed. Mom had already removed my sister’s pants, which were now hanging out of her hamper. Her soaked diaper sagged off of her and onto the changing pad with a lumpiness to it that told me my nose hadn’t been mistaken about the contents of the diaper. Not a part of the diaper hadn’t been overtaken by the unique hue of urine. Instead of centering Emilia on the middle of the changing pad, Mom had placed my sister to the side, leaving room for me to join her.

“On the bed,” Mom said. “You need to be in a clean diaper before you go to bed.”

“It’s not my bedtime yet.”

“It is tonight.”

Using both hands, Mom spread the waistband of my pants and let them drop to the floor in a heap around my ankles. My diaper wasn’t in nearly as bad a state as Emilia’s was. Mom changed Emilia first. I wasn’t sure why I had to be lying down next to her during. I had to pinch my nose when Mom undid my sister’s diaper, and even then, the smell nearly made me gag.

As much as I had objected to being diapered for the evening, there weren’t any objections I could raise to being diapered for bed once my turn came around. Unless my bedwetting was to come to a miraculous halt tonight, the diaper was going to be soaked when I got up in the morning.

Mom let me off the bed to go brush my teeth in the bathroom, with an admonition that I was to go immediately to bed as soon as I was done. I spent the next five minutes giving my teeth the most thorough brushing they had received in years.

Even though I was in bed a couple hours earlier than I normally would be going to sleep on a weekend night, I felt exhausted. I wasn’t physically tired yet, but the day had worn me out emotionally. Between the stress of all the accidents and being put back in a diaper to the revelations about Lisa that I hadn’t been fully able to process, my mind was simply worn out. The sound of Emilia’s breathing slowed to a familiar rhythm. I was on my back. I didn’t prefer to sleep on my side and would normally have opted to sleep on my chest, but for some reason, the way Mom had taped the diaper tonight made it cut painfully into my skin when I attempted to lie down in that position. But not even the dread of what tomorrow would entail could keep me awake forever.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 30 - 01/31/21)
14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

It's just pullups in her drawer but there is still room in the story if MinnesotaWriter decided he wanted to write it in where she ended up needing night diapers. The pull-ups seem pretty effective, although in my experience they don't always work for night time. Lisa's problems haven't gotten worse, but as she is getting older and can hold more, the pull-ups could get to where they do not contain night wetting(s). There could be other reasons for diapers at bedtime or other special occasions, but will have to see how the story progresses.

MinnesotaWriter, the story is a pleasure to read, and the speed of the progression is at a good pace as well, at least in my opinion :)

Stop answering when you aren't the author.

20 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

OMG the two stories are about the same girl.

Yep. I like to play the long game.

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay I loved it.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Glad you got through that chapter.  And... I'm a little cringy about what's going to happen to Sarah tomorrow as well. 

Yeah, laxatives are... interesting. I do have some experience having a sub using them in real life, so I'm drawing on that a little bit. I've never taken any myself. I will say though, getting 30 chapters into a diaper story without any messy diapers happening to the protagonist is pretty impressive. Though the laxative was foreshadowed in one of the earlier chapters.

14 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

B)

9 hours ago, Jennynappy said:

Stop answering when you aren't the author.

It's all good. People speculating on what will happen in a story gives good feedback to authors. I have a certain direction I'm taking things, so it is always good to see if people are picking up on it. 

9 hours ago, DDude25 said:

Excellent!

Thanks!

8 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Another great chapter. Lisa's mom's plate changed from spaghetti to lasagna in the middle of dinner ;)

Oops. Good catch. I think I'll settle with spaghetti.

5 hours ago, Bonsai said:

With the incoming laxative therapy, the next 24 hours in diapers are going to be hard on the two sisters.

Don't forget about the mom too. Someone is going to have to be changing those diapers.

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting twist! I hadn't realized the connection before the last line of the other story. 

Yep, I wasn't expecting anyone to realize they were they same person. A name change, while slightly hinted at in Diapers Never Lie (Chapter 7 when Annabelle is mentioning the dislike of her name), isn't something one would expect. That said, I was a little surprised no one called me out on a lot of the similarities between Annabelle/Lisa. Some were pretty obvious, others were a bit minor.

• Both live with their Aunt/Uncle (to me, this was the biggest give away, as that is a fairly unusual circumstance.)
  • Both were homeschooled, 14, and about to be freshman at a public school for the first time
  • Both enjoyed videogames (I was tempted to have Annabelle explicitly play Fortnite, but figured that would be too much)
  • Both have a similar setup in their bedroom (the connection I pointed out the most was that they had their own private bathroom)
  • Both were shy, not very social
  • Both lived in a hotter climate (Lisa/All My Mother's Rules is set in New Mexico. I don't give a location for Annabelle/Diaper's Never Lie, but mention that is it really hot)
  • Both live on the outskirts of the town, mention that it is rural, gravel road, etc.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Yep. I like to play the long game.

Thanks!

Yeah, laxatives are... interesting. I do have some experience having a sub using them in real life, so I'm drawing on that a little bit. I've never taken any myself. I will say though, getting 30 chapters into a diaper story without any messy diapers happening to the protagonist is pretty impressive. Though the laxative was foreshadowed in one of the earlier chapters.

B)

It's all good. People speculating on what will happen in a story gives good feedback to authors. I have a certain direction I'm taking things, so it is always good to see if people are picking up on it. 

Thanks!

Oops. Good catch. I think I'll settle with spaghetti.

Don't forget about the mom too. Someone is going to have to be changing those diapers.

Yep, I wasn't expecting anyone to realize they were they same person. A name change, while slightly hinted at in Diapers Never Lie (Chapter 7 when Annabelle is mentioning the dislike of her name), isn't something one would expect. That said, I was a little surprised no one called me out on a lot of the similarities between Annabelle/Lisa. Some were pretty obvious, others were a bit minor.

• Both live with their Aunt/Uncle (to me, this was the biggest give away, as that is a fairly unusual circumstance.)
  • Both were homeschooled, 14, and about to be freshman at a public school for the first time
  • Both enjoyed videogames (I was tempted to have Annabelle explicitly play Fortnite, but figured that would be too much)
  • Both have a similar setup in their bedroom (the connection I pointed out the most was that they had their own private bathroom)
  • Both were shy, not very social
  • Both lived in a hotter climate (Lisa/All My Mother's Rules is set in New Mexico. I don't give a location for Annabelle/Diaper's Never Lie, but mention that is it really hot)
  • Both live on the outskirts of the town, mention that it is rural, gravel road, etc.

Unfortunately the one reason I didn't figure it out is because I didn't notice you wrote the other story lol. 

Well it didn't click in my brain

13 hours ago, Bonsai said:

With the incoming laxative therapy, the next 24 hours in diapers are going to be hard on the two sisters.

I had forgot about that until it was brought up in the last chapter. The story has a nice progression, which is nice that it isn't rushed or have a rushed feel! I'm sure it'll be interesting for him to write as it will be for us to read.

It's based on an actual program that was used before internet was big and actually helped a lot of kids with day and night accidents.

•Phase 1: One enema per day for at least 30 days and until at least 7 days of dryness (day and night)
•Phase 2: Taper to one enema every other day for at least another 30 days
•Phase 3: Taper to two enemas per week for at least 30 days
•Phase 4: Take a daily osmotic laxative throughout M.O.P. and for at least 6 months after
On 2/1/2021 at 12:59 PM, Guilend said:

Unfortunately the one reason I didn't figure it out is because I didn't notice you wrote the other story lol. 

Well it didn't click in my brain

All good, I've done that before as well. Probably should have a fancies avatar than the letter M, that might help some too.

19 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I had forgot about that until it was brought up in the last chapter. The story has a nice progression, which is nice that it isn't rushed or have a rushed feel! I'm sure it'll be interesting for him to write as it will be for us to read.

It's based on an actual program that was used before internet was big and actually helped a lot of kids with day and night accidents.

•Phase 1: One enema per day for at least 30 days and until at least 7 days of dryness (day and night)
•Phase 2: Taper to one enema every other day for at least another 30 days
•Phase 3: Taper to two enemas per week for at least 30 days
•Phase 4: Take a daily osmotic laxative throughout M.O.P. and for at least 6 months after

Hmm. That would be quite the extreme schedule. I probably will be taking a bit of artistic license in not having the laxative use be for that long of a period. It will still make for some fairly intense scenes though.

18 hours ago, dprfam said:

This is one of my favorite stories I've read here in a long time. I also got a few ideas on how to improve my own story writing.

Thanks @MinnesotaWriter

Thanks! I'm glad you've found it helpful.

6 hours ago, Jennynappy said:

I hopeto see more how Lisa no longer has bowel incontinence - or does she?

Lisa has not had issues with bowel incontinence. The times where she has messed a diaper have had much more do to with specific circumstances or not being allowed access to a toilet. She probably experienced some issues with that following the medication overdosing, but nothing permanent 

Now that you have introduced the forced diapering, the element of the potential for some babying as well.  You have me hooked to this story (note, I've been following all along kind of hopefully waiting this might happen). 

So consider me someone who is now checking each day to see if you updated :) Sorry, but you got me hooked!

7 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

All good, I've done that before as well. Probably should have a fancies avatar than the letter M, that might help some too.

Hmm. That would be quite the extreme schedule. I probably will be taking a bit of artistic license in not having the laxative use be for that long of a period. It will still make for some fairly intense scenes though.

Thanks! I'm glad you've found it helpful.

Lisa has not had issues with bowel incontinence. The times where she has messed a diaper have had much more do to with specific circumstances or not being allowed access to a toilet. She probably experienced some issues with that following the medication overdosing, but nothing permanent 

Ok thanks for clarification. Hope for more back story how she can wear pull ups in the day as opposed to diapers as per 'Diapers Never Lie.'

I'm actually surprised her mom doesn't have her crawling on the floor in just a shirt and diaper while sucking on a paci as per the rules. And since she is older I figure her diaper probably won't need changing around every 3 hours instead of the two, however her mom might go with checking her every 2 hours which would mean she might end up staying in the same diaper for 4 hours before getting it changed if it doesn't warrant a change during the first check.

5 hours ago, DDude25 said:

Now that you have introduced the forced diapering, the element of the potential for some babying as well.  You have me hooked to this story (note, I've been following all along kind of hopefully waiting this might happen). 

So consider me someone who is now checking each day to see if you updated :) Sorry, but you got me hooked!

Oops. But on the bright side, with Lisa's backstory now complete, I should be able to do more frequent updates to this story.

1 hour ago, aldl4811 said:

Nice chapter!

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Jennynappy said:

Ok thanks for clarification. Hope for more back story how she can wear pull ups in the day as opposed to diapers as per 'Diapers Never Lie.'

I think that is answered already to an extent. Lisa had gotten back to wearing panties before school started and set her back. I think the combination of things like the Kegel exercises and being able to leave a stressful environment played a large role in those improvements. We'll have to see how things go for her as the school year continues.

33 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm actually surprised her mom doesn't have her crawling on the floor in just a shirt and diaper while sucking on a paci as per the rules. And since she is older I figure her diaper probably won't need changing around every 3 hours instead of the two, however her mom might go with checking her every 2 hours which would mean she might end up staying in the same diaper for 4 hours before getting it changed if it doesn't warrant a change during the first check.

Sarah is a bit surprised at that as well.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:42 PM, MinnesotaWriter said:

Besides the diapers, mom had a tendency to also treat Emilia like a baby during those toilet training breaks, complete with making her use a pacifier and drink from a bottle. Mom at least hadn’t shown any inclination to do that with me, and I wasn’t going to do anything that might remind her.

I think one way to explain that is how parents will sometime threaten extremely crazy punishments (i.e. like threatening to throw the PS4 away in the trash of they don't finish their homework) and then, shocker, the kid ends up not doing what they were asked to do and the parent has the choice between following through with a punishment they didn't intend to do or actually doing it.

Remember, up until this point, Sarah's mom has only noticed three of her daughter's many daytime accidents. We'll see how she handles things with Sarah once she has had a night to let the situation process.

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)