LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

Chapter 46: Lisa’s Sleepover
Part 2: Confessions

Samantha and Desi were both still clearly wearing diapers under their pajamas when I returned to the bedroom. Lisa had offered to help with telling Samantha and Desi about my bedwetting and bladder issues, and I had gladly taken her up on it. I didn’t have the slightest clue about how I was supposed to begin explaining it to them.

After our talk out on the porch, Lisa had gone back inside a few minutes before me. She’d asked me to give her about five minutes, so I counted to three hundred in my head as steadily as I could. I’d promised her that I would come back in and face my friends, whatever their reactions might be, and there wasn’t going to be any backing out of that.

Now that I was back in the bedroom, I shuffled my feet awkwardly just inside the doorway. I couldn’t even bring myself to make eye contact with anyone. Then Samantha rushed forward and embraced me in a massive hug, with Desi joining in a second later, while Lisa took a step back and watched. None of us said a word, but any words were completely unnecessary at the moment. I knew exactly what their hugs meant, and so did they.

I didn’t think I could even begin to find the words to describe the immense amount of relief I felt. How could I possibly have thought this was going to have turned out any differently? That wasn’t to say I wasn’t still feeling embarrassed, but the sense of dread that had been building up was no longer there.

“You doing alright? Desi asked.

“Yeah, I think so.”

I rested my head on Samantha’s shoulder, not wanting our group hug to end.

“So, um, Lisa told us everything,” Samantha said.

“I know. I asked her to help tell you.”

“You really are still wetting the bed?”

This interrogation is what I’d hoped to avoid by having Lisa explain my situation to Samantha and Desi for me. I should have realized that they were still going to have a bunch of questions.

“Lately it’s been pretty much every night.”

“How on earth did you manage to get through the last sleepover without us noticing?” Samantha asked.

“I have this one easy trick to avoid wetting the bed.”

“What’s that?”

“Not falling asleep in the first place. I pulled an all-nighter to avoid having any accidents at that sleepover. Mom wasn’t impressed with how tired I was the next day.”

I didn’t mention how I’d borrowed a pull-up from Samantha’s younger brother to wear as a precaution that night.

“I should have figured that something was up with you during the day, though, when you started to go to the bathroom a lot more frequently between classes,” Desi said. “Obviously, I knew something was off, but I didn’t have a single clue that you were wearing pull-ups or having accidents in them.”

I guess Lisa did mean it when she said that she was going to tell my other two friends everything.

“I’m impressed,” Desi said. “No really, I am. I can’t believe you managed to keep that a secret from us all this time.”

“Being deathly scared of how you guys might react was probably part of it.”

“When they do career day, you need to sign up for the FBI or CIA,” Samantha said. “Neither of us had the slightest clue.”

“It wasn’t that difficult,” I muttered, feeling myself blush at her praise.

“Does it make you feel a bit more comfortable having us wear the diapers with you?” Desi asked.

I nodded affirmatively, and Desi sighed.

“I was kind of hoping this would mean I could take them off, but I’ll wear them for tonight, but this is a onetime-only deal, you understand?”

“Thanks, I appreciate it.”

“With how much Mountain Dew I’ve had, wearing a diaper to bed probably isn’t the worst idea ever,” Samantha joked.

“Really,” Desi said. “When’s the last time you actually wet the bed?”

“Maybe a year ago,” Samantha said, to looks of incredulity on our faces. “What? It was one of those dreams where you think you are sitting on the toilet, only you aren’t. I assumed you guys get those dreams all the time.”

“Nope,” Lisa said. “I pretty much just sleep through the whole night.”

I stifled a yawn as I shook my head. I’d had some strange dreams the past few months, but nothing of that nature. And given the contagious nature of yawns, everyone else was soon yawning uncontrollably as well.

“I think it’s time to get to sleep,” Lisa said. “I’ll grab the lights once everyone is ready.”

Samantha and Desi got into their respective sleeping bags, and I settled into my half of Lisa’s bed.

The lights went out with a q soft click of the switch. I didn’t know how to feel as I pulled the blankets over myself in the dark. Relief was certainly one factor. They had found out, and they didn’t care, or at least were kind enough to act as if they didn’t mind. Even with how considerate everyone had been, it was still humiliating to know that they would know about my wet diaper in the morning and know that I was still going around peeing myself on occasion. It felt as if my relationship with all my friends, Samantha, Desi, and Lisa, was at a changing point, and I didn’t know how it was all going to end up playing out.

The sense of dread that had gone away earlier when Samantha and Desi had both been hugging me was now returning. It was one thing to put on a clean diaper before bed with your friends, and a whole other thing to wake up in the morning with a soaking wet diaper. And they knew about the pull-ups, so there would be no hiding that either from them going forward.

My diaper was already slightly damp, and I wasn’t sure how that had happened. Well, I knew exactly what had happened. I had drunk way too much soda. Not that it mattered that much. I was used to falling back to sleep in the middle of the night in a wet diaper.

It was getting too warm under the covers. I slipped off my pajama pants and let them fall off the side of the bed to the floor, and then rolled over onto my stomach.

I sniffled a little as I rested my head against the pillow. I was beginning to feel the aftereffects of all the tears I had shed earlier. My head hurt. My eyes were a bit watery and itchy, and my nose was still a bit runny. I heard Lisa shift a little in bed as well. Perhaps she was also having a hard time getting any sleep. Then I felt her hand rub against mine before grasping it tightly.

“Thank you for opening up to your friends today,” Lisa said in a soft whisper. “It means a lot to me.”

I gripped her hand back firmly in response and was fast asleep a short while later.

---

I awoke to the smell of fresh cooking pancakes wafting into the bedroom from all the way in the kitchen.

“Are you going to get up for some pancakes?”

I groggily rubbed my eyes.

“Did someone say pancakes?”

“Yes, sleepyhead, Lisa is in the kitchen making pancakes for us.”

I was surprised at how well I had slept, given that it wasn’t in my own bed. I hadn’t woken up even once overnight. If I had any dreams, including ones about tempting toilets, I had no recollection of them.

I blinked as I opened my eyes. Even though the lights were off, there was enough sunlight slipping in through the windows to be a nuisance. Samantha and Desi were standing off to the side of the bed. Desi had her diaper on, as it was still protruding out of her shorts. but Samantha must have taken hers off since it otherwise would have been obvious beneath her onesie.

I shifted the blankets off of myself, rolled over to the edge of the bed, and then stood up.

I belatedly remembered something that was kind of important. I had taken my pajama pants off last night. There was zero question about what had happened overnight in my diaper, which was wet enough that it was a bit saggy, despite how snuggly Samantha had taped it on me last night.

If it was possible to die of embarrassment, I think I would have right then and there. Both of my friends looked as embarrassed and surprised as I did.

I jumped right back into bed, burying myself under the covers. The shock of the embarrassment was so much that I didn’t even seem to be capable of crying. That was so stupid. How could I have forgotten that I’d taken my pajama pants off?

Thankfully, neither of them sought to break the awkward silence, though that left me alone again, desperately wanting to be out of the wet diaper, but dreading the prospects of getting myself out of bed. I remained tucked under the blankets for a few minutes, listening to the footsteps indicating movement back and forth out of the bedroom, until it sounded like someone had walked back up to the bed again.

A hand lifted up the edge of the blankets and reached under the sheets. Before I could get out of the way, I felt a hand press briefly against my squishy bottom.

“You can come out now,” Lisa said. “Desi just hopped in the bathroom to take a shower and Samantha is watching the pancakes for a few minutes.”

I slid halfway out of the blankets, keeping everything from the waist and down covered. I really must have been asleep really soundly last night, because I hadn’t even noticed Lisa get up and get changed and dressed.

Lisa had chosen to be even bolder with her outfit today. She was wearing a black, pleated miniskirt with a white camisole. The top of her diaper wasn’t sticking out of the easily visible waistband from her skirt, so she must have tucked it in. The skirt was just long enough to cover her diaper while she was standing, but walking around or being in any other position was sure to make it show.

“Cute outfit,” I said.

“Thanks, and I get to do this,” Lisa said, giving the skirt a twirl that caused the diaper to be noticeable for a short second.

That reminded me again about why I was hiding under the sheets.

“Do you want me to help you get cleaned up?”

“Sure.”

Lisa adjusted the sheets so that there was an empty spot on top of the bed, where she laid down a blanket and motioned for me to get on top of it. Lisa cleaned me up efficiently, without saying anything further. I stared wordlessly at the ceiling as the cold wipes were slid across my bottom. That wasn’t going to wake me up as much as a cold shower, but it was close enough.

I felt a tinge of annoyance when Lisa selected the thicker, black pull-up from her closet after I had specifically said the other day that I didn’t think that it would fit under my jeans but didn’t resist as she pulled it up my legs and then all the way up until it was snug around my waist.

“If black isn’t your thing, you can always get those pull-ups in white or pink,” she said.

“I don’t really care what color it is. The issue is this really isn’t going to fit under my jeans,” I said, as I stood up, fully cognizant of how much additional padding was between my legs.

“I know,” Lisa said, headed back already to the closet. “You can wear one of my dresses with it this morning.”

I watched as Lisa skimmed through a couple dozen dresses before settling on one that she seemed to approve of.

“Here,” Lisa said, grabbing a floral print sundress from her closet. “This is a bit too short for me, but it should fit you well.”

The dress stopped a few inches above my knees. Outside of special occasions, I hadn’t worn a dress in ages.

“You look nice in a dress,” Lisa said. “Now, if you will excuse me, I’m going to go make sure Samantha isn’t burning any of my pancakes.”

After Lisa left, I did some exercises in front of the mirror to see how discreet the dress was. I stretched my hands above my head and then down to my toes and then bent over as if to grab something off of the ground. The pull-up managed to stay hidden the whole time, if just barely.

“How many pancakes did you burn?” I asked as Samantha wandered back into the bedroom.

“None, thank you very much, and wait, that’s a new look for you.”

“Lisa let me try on one of her dresses that is already a bit short for her.”

The smell of pancakes was getting overwhelming now. My rumbling stomach said it was time to go and investigate.

“I’ve got some with chocolate chips in them, and some with blueberries, and a few with both,” Lisa said, as I walked up beside her.

“That looks delicious,” I said. “Thanks for making breakfast.”

“Might want to wait until you taste them,” Lisa said.

Desi strolled into the kitchen a few minutes later.

“Almost done?” she asked.

“Just a few more minutes,” Lisa said. “I was thinking we could go on a walk after breakfast. There’s a nature preserve a short way past our backyard. It’s usually pretty deserted. Oh, and we’ve got orange and chocolate milk in the fridge if you want to grab something to drink.”

“That will be fun,” I said, pouring myself a full glass of orange juice. It felt nice to not be concerned at all about if I was going to have an accident.

“Pancakes are all done,” Lisa said, pausing to look at the massive pile that had accumulated on the tray. “I think I may have overdone it.”

“I don’t think that’s possible,” Desi said, as she transferred four pancakes to her plate and began to butter them.

“Where’s Samantha?” Lisa asked.

“I don’t know. I think she’s still in the bedroom.”

“I’ll go grab her now. She must not have heard that the pancakes are done,” Lisa said.

I grabbed a plate from the cupboard, added three pancakes to it myself, and was debating whether to use maple or blueberry syrup when I heard Lisa yell something from off in the bedroom.

“What the hell are you doing?”

I dashed over to the bedroom with Desi right on my heels. As we entered the room, Lisa was standing near the doorway, glaring down as Samantha, who was sitting on her bottom next to her open backpack with several of Lisa’s diapers in her hands and a couple more scattered on the floor next to her.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 46 - 10/05/23)

The answer seems obvious, Samantha is the one who stole diapers? Considering her interest and familiarity with diapers in the previous chapters, it seems not surprising that these truly thick diapers make her excited.

Another thing is that I now suspect that Samantha's brother's bedwetting is not simple for her. Perhaps Samantha has also done something to her brother to satisfy her diaper addiction? Just like Sarah from the earliest days. Although their ultimate goal is to maintain their own diaper supply, the reasons are different. Sarah is hiding her bedwetting, while Samantha is satisfying her diaper addiction.

Wait, Samantha is wearing a jumpsuit for the night, and she drank a lot of soda water before. I wonder if this also means she wet the bed? Just because I woke up early and no one noticed.

On 10/5/2023 at 10:10 PM, GQLF said:

Wait, Samantha is wearing a jumpsuit for the night, and she drank a lot of soda water before. I wonder if this also means she wet the bed? Just because I woke up early and no one noticed.

I think that is very possible. She is definitely going to have some explaining to do. I wonder if Lisa will punish her somehow? She definitely is the confident type and her parents aren't home. If I Lisa I would tell Samantha that she can take a few under one condition, she has to wear her thickest diaper for the walk. It might be different for Samantha if she doesn't have a choice in the matter. Very curious to read the next chapter and find out what happens.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:07 PM, AdultInnocence said:

I think that is very possible. She is definitely going to have some explaining to do. I wonder if Lisa will punish her somehow? She definitely is the confident type and her parents aren't home. If I Lisa I would tell Samantha that she can take a few under one condition, she has to wear her thickest diaper for the walk. It might be different for Samantha if she doesn't have a choice in the matter. Very curious to read the next chapter and find out what happens.

I'm very curious where MW is taking us.   In the most recent update, he has completely abandoned the story with the mother, but his plot is strong enough that I expect the sleepover to connect somehow with mom.  

Obviously, the biggest thing to happen in the sleepover is the discovery that Samantha wants to wear diapers, which is something can understand.

At this point, I'm just happy that MW hasn't abandoned the story.   Every update is refreshing.

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this story, its complicated.

The current plot with the sleepover is interesting, but I'm just commenting on the whole thing. 

A lot of the comments are upsetting. excited for the possibility of cps getting involved. thats no different then hoping Sarah ends up in diapers permanently. Because it's just covering up the symptoms not solving it the problem. 

Sarah doesn't try and get help. She refuses it and is stubborn. She tries to pretend the problem doesn't exist or cover it up. The thing is, so is her mother, not surprising where she gets it. Sarah and her mother both don't trust others to help, but neither of them have the solution to the cause of the problem. 

But her mother isn't all bad. She does punish the wrong way, but Sarah at least understands consequence. thats something a lot of people don't get these days. for a single mom, shes holding the family together petty good i think. Not like their starving or anything.

Sarah's mom needs help just like Sarah needs help. It's good that Sarah has Lisa as a friend because that's the only person to reach her. I think I know already that Sarah's mom will never have someone to reach her and help her. But like, i see a bunch of comments hoping for cps. Cps won't reach or help the mom. They just do what she does and go for punishment for breaking rules instead of trying to find the cause of the problem. It's sad people would rather her be out of the picture entirely than for her to realize how she's effecting her kid's and change so she can be the mom they need. 

Punishments and discipline aren't only bad, but you can't do only that

• Like 1
On 10/9/2023 at 7:48 AM, Allman90 said:

The current plot with the sleepover is interesting, but I'm just commenting on the whole thing. 

A lot of the comments are upsetting. excited for the possibility of cps getting involved. thats no different then hoping Sarah ends up in diapers permanently. Because it's just covering up the symptoms not solving it the problem. 

Sarah doesn't try and get help. She refuses it and is stubborn. She tries to pretend the problem doesn't exist or cover it up. The thing is, so is her mother, not surprising where she gets it. Sarah and her mother both don't trust others to help, but neither of them have the solution to the cause of the problem. 

But her mother isn't all bad. She does punish the wrong way, but Sarah at least understands consequence. thats something a lot of people don't get these days. for a single mom, shes holding the family together petty good i think. Not like their starving or anything.

Sarah's mom needs help just like Sarah needs help. It's good that Sarah has Lisa as a friend because that's the only person to reach her. I think I know already that Sarah's mom will never have someone to reach her and help her. But like, i see a bunch of comments hoping for cps. Cps won't reach or help the mom. They just do what she does and go for punishment for breaking rules instead of trying to find the cause of the problem. It's sad people would rather her be out of the picture entirely than for her to realize how she's effecting her kid's and change so she can be the mom they need. 

For me, part of the fascination with the story is just how realistic MW makes the scenario, with a mixture of diaper-related.  Obviously, it's unrealistic to find four people in a random friend group who have 3 of the members having experience with diapers.  That's not very realistic in real life but in the context of the story, it makes sense.    Because of the realism, I tend to look at it from the eye of a mandated reporter.  As a mandated reporter, i believe I would be required to contact CPS if I was aware that this might be happening to Sarah.

In my experience, CPS doesn't have the best success in saving children from abuse.   The emotional abuse is difficult to deal, with and quite frankly mild compared to stories like Utah Tik Tok mom.   However, I believe CPS could be very effective with dealing the medical neglect.   They have enough teeth that her mom would be required to get Sarah medical attention.   If I was aware of the situation with Sarah, my first priority would be to get evaluated by a doctor.

At the beginning of the story, Sarah was a freshman in high school, and it was in the fall semester.  She was basically a brand-new freshman.   MW started the story in March 2020 (an interesting month for all of us), which could be considered Sarah's spring semester.   That would make Sarah a sophomore in 20-21 a junior in 21-22, and she would have graduated last spring.   She would be a freshman in college now.

1 hour ago, spark said:

At the beginning of the story, Sarah was a freshman in high school, and it was in the fall semester.  She was basically a brand-new freshman.   MW started the story in March 2020 (an interesting month for all of us), which could be considered Sarah's spring semester.   That would make Sarah a sophomore in 20-21 a junior in 21-22, and she would have graduated last spring.   She would be a freshman in college now.

OMG this almost feels like a call-out for lack of updates :D 

I know that's not what it is. You and I both have followed Freswith for over a decade, so it's not like you don't have patience. 

Oh, while I'm here... Brilliant interaction between our intrepid heroine and Lisa about the bedwetting. I love how you didn't let that go, that the incontinent person demanded that the partially continent person admit her problem too, not just leverage Lisa's problem as an excuse not to admit her own.  I know that was a chapter ago, but somehow I missed that update and I'm glad to have caught up. 

On 10/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, sklawlor said:

samantha has a diaper fetish.

That does seem to be the case.

On 10/5/2023 at 3:34 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapters looks like someone finally got found out.

You're welcome!

On 10/5/2023 at 9:10 PM, GQLF said:

The answer seems obvious, Samantha is the one who stole diapers? Considering her interest and familiarity with diapers in the previous chapters, it seems not surprising that these truly thick diapers make her excited.

Another thing is that I now suspect that Samantha's brother's bedwetting is not simple for her. Perhaps Samantha has also done something to her brother to satisfy her diaper addiction? Just like Sarah from the earliest days. Although their ultimate goal is to maintain their own diaper supply, the reasons are different. Sarah is hiding her bedwetting, while Samantha is satisfying her diaper addiction.

That's a good catch with Samantha's brother. This certainly makes Samantha's behavior with him even more suspicious than it already was.

On 10/6/2023 at 10:07 PM, AdultInnocence said:

It is going to be interesting to see what Lisa's reaction ends up being, along with what Sarah and Desi think as well.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:04 AM, spark said:

I'm very curious where MW is taking us.   In the most recent update, he has completely abandoned the story with the mother, but his plot is strong enough that I expect the sleepover to connect somehow with mom.  

Obviously, the biggest thing to happen in the sleepover is the discovery that Samantha wants to wear diapers, which is something can understand.

At this point, I'm just happy that MW hasn't abandoned the story.   Every update is refreshing.

We'll be getting back to Sarah's mother in three chapters. Still have two more sleepover chapters to go. Had to split the sleepover into four parts since a 12,000 word chapter seemed a tad too much.

On 10/9/2023 at 9:48 AM, Allman90 said:

Thanks for the comment, we'll have to see what direction Sarah relationship with her mom goes in after the sleepover.

12 hours ago, spark said:

For me, part of the fascination with the story is just how realistic MW makes the scenario, with a mixture of diaper-related.  Obviously, it's unrealistic to find four people in a random friend group who have 3 of the members having experience with diapers.  That's not very realistic in real life but in the context of the story, it makes sense.    Because of the realism, I tend to look at it from the eye of a mandated reporter.  As a mandated reporter, i believe I would be required to contact CPS if I was aware that this might be happening to Sarah.

In my experience, CPS doesn't have the best success in saving children from abuse.   The emotional abuse is difficult to deal, with and quite frankly mild compared to stories like Utah Tik Tok mom.   However, I believe CPS could be very effective with dealing the medical neglect.   They have enough teeth that her mom would be required to get Sarah medical attention.   If I was aware of the situation with Sarah, my first priority would be to get evaluated by a doctor.

I should probably clarify some things about story timing.

The story begins in the fall, with Sarah as a freshman. This is a timeline where covid hasn't/doesn't happen as that just would complicate things too much. I'm not following real-world timing, so basically the current timing of the story is between Halloween and Thanksgiving of that same year. I tried for a while to map out chapters on an actual calendar, but that got to be a bit much, so I have played a little loosely with how much time passes between holidays, but they still serve as benchmarks for where we are in the story. This sleepover is basically the last weekend before Thanksgiving. I'm considering a Black Friday chapter that would also help with setting the timing more clearly again for readers.

A lot of this is important since many of the key events that the story has been slowly building to will be taking place around Christmas.

11 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

OMG this almost feels like a call-out for lack of updates :D 

I know that's not what it is. You and I both have followed Freswith for over a decade, so it's not like you don't have patience. 

Oh, while I'm here... Brilliant interaction between our intrepid heroine and Lisa about the bedwetting. I love how you didn't let that go, that the incontinent person demanded that the partially continent person admit her problem too, not just leverage Lisa's problem as an excuse not to admit her own.  I know that was a chapter ago, but somehow I missed that update and I'm glad to have caught up. 

Thanks, that scene between Lisa and Sarah is one I'd been looking forward to writing.

• Like 2

Chapter 47: Lisa’s Sleepover
Part 3: Revelations

The scene in front of me made absolutely no sense at all. Samantha was sitting on the floor next to her open backpack. From the diapers she had been holding and the ones that had been dropped on the floor, it was clear that Lisa had caught her in the act of putting them into her backpack.

I was nearly one hundred percent certain that Samantha didn’t have any bedwetting or incontinence issues, and I didn’t know what else could explain why she was attempting to steal some of Lisa’s diapers. I had never seen someone’s face go as deep red as Samantha’s was right now. Lisa looked completely furious with her. Desi was the first to break the tension.

“Wait, do you have issues with wetting yourself as well?” she asked.

“She doesn’t,” Lisa said, before Samantha had time to give an answer. “I definitely would have noticed by now. I figured out what was up with Sarah pretty quickly.”

That statement, along with the petrified look on Samantha’s face, only added to my confusion. Samantha was frozen still. She opened her mouth as if to try to say something, but then clenched it shut without uttering a word.

“Seriously guys, what’s going on here?” Desi asked, looking back and forth between Samantha and Lisa.

“I’ll tell you what is going on,” Lisa said, a note of derision in her voice. Lisa had been upset with me last night, and deservedly so, but her tone when addressing Samantha was entirely different. There was a venomous edge to it that I wouldn’t ever have expected her to be capable of. “There are these people who use diapers on purpose. They piss and shit themselves in diapers, not because of any medical issues, but because they get some sick enjoyment out of it. It’s disgusting, and they give people like me and Sarah, who have an actual need to wear diapers, a bad name.”

I remembered what Lisa had said about people like that when we’d had a conversation about her missing diapers earlier this week. And it clicked. Samantha must have been the culprit for that theft as well. Samantha had so far remained silent in the face of Lisa’s accusations, but in addition to the look of shame and embarrassment on her face was one of defiance.

“What, do you think I just woke up one random morning, rolled out of bed, and decided that being obsessed with wearing diapers and acting like a baby would be a brilliant amount of fun? I don’t know why I’m like this. It’s like this weird switch just clicked in my brain several years ago, and all the sudden I had this crazy strong fascination with wanting to wear diapers and behave like a baby.”

“And you just decided to give in to being a diaper loving freak?” Lisa asked, practically shouting.

“You think I want to be a freak like this? I hate myself. I hate that no matter how hard I try, I can’t get away from these thoughts. I’ll be shopping with my mom and something as simple as walking past the baby aisle makes it all come back. I spend half the time obsessed with getting my hands on diapers and the other half hating myself for this obsession. I promise you, if I had the option to choose to not be like this, I would.”

Samantha took a deep breath at the end of her rant. She glared at Lisa, as if daring her to respond.

I glanced over at Lisa to gauge her reaction. She looked a lot less angry than when I had first rushed into the room. Samantha’s last outburst seemed to have struck a chord with her.

“I hadn’t thought about it that way before,” Lisa said, her tone now a lot milder. “I understand what it’s like to have something in your life that you don’t have any control over.”

Samantha breathed a short sigh of relief.

“I guess really don’t know how I feel about this now,” Lisa said. “Just give me a few minutes. I need some time alone to think.”

Lisa walked out of the bedroom, leaving Desi and I, who were still standing near the door, looking down at Samantha, who hadn’t moved since the confrontation began.

“And here I was thinking that there weren’t going to be any secrets more embarrassing than yours revealed at this sleepover,” Desi said to me with a smirk on her face.

Desi had a fair point. It was a lot less embarrassing when your need for diapers was simply because your bladder wasn’t sending the right messages to you. There had been a couple of awkward silences the previous day, but this was by far the longest and the worst. I could tell that Samantha, despite the relief of having Lisa’s anger at her dissipate, would rather be anywhere in the world but here, and Desi’s attempt at humor seemed to belie her own discomfort with this situation.

“I guess I should probably put these back,” Samantha said, as she collected the diapers in her arms and eased herself off of the floor.

Samantha carefully replaced the diapers back to their original spots in the closet and then went and sat on the couch while Desi and I remained rooted in place near the doorway. What was taking Lisa so long? And what would her reaction be when she got back?

---

Another five silent minutes had passed by the time Lisa had returned to the bedroom. Samantha hadn’t made any additional eye contact with us as we had waited. Lisa appeared relaxed as she entered the room, displaying no signs of the anger that had fueled her outburst at Samantha several minutes ago.

“Why don’t you guys go get started on the pancakes before they cool off anymore,” Lisa said. She took a seat next to Samantha on the couch, though Samantha turned to look away at the wall. “I want to chat with Samantha alone for a bit.”

Desi and I obliged without questioning Lisa’s request, though I had a ton of questions as to what had caused her to change her mind so quickly about Samantha, and what was it that she needed privacy to discuss with her?

The pancakes weren’t as fresh as I would have preferred, but they were still delicious. I helped myself to two blueberry and two chocolate chip pancakes, while Desi only grabbed the chocolate chip ones. I was surprisingly thirsty this morning and had filled a tall glass of orange juice to the brim. The extra-absorbent pull-up I had on, combined with the fact that everyone was already aware of the accidents I had, gave me the courage to indulge more than I would have in any other circumstance.

“No wonder you pee your pants so often,” Desi said as she eyeballed my breakfast drink.

I felt my face turn red. I rolled my eyes, as if that would distract her from the other emotions showing on my face.

“I don’t normally have this much to drink. But it’s not like I’m going to school today.”

Thankfully, that was the entirety of Desi’s short-lived interrogation. But it left time for me to think about Samantha as I ate my breakfast. I still couldn’t get over the idea that someone would actively choose to wear a diaper when there wasn’t any need to do so.

I had started wearing my sister’s pull-ups when my daytime accidents had first begun, and I had wet them on purpose the first time, but only because I absolutely had to know if I could trust them to be absorbent enough to wear in public.

There hadn’t been a single time when going in a diaper could ever have been described as enjoyable. The feeling of relief that a diaper or pull-up had saved me from the public shame of wet pants didn’t count as any measure of enjoyment. I liked pull-ups and diapers, only in that they were by far the lesser evil when dealing with peeing myself.

Still, it made me wonder. If I ignored all the feelings of shame, humiliation, and embarrassment I associated with the loss of bladder control, I supposed I could admit that there was some amount of physical comfort in wearing a diaper or pull-up. The padding was soft, and they fit snugly around my body. Is that all that Samantha saw in it, or was there something else that I was missing?

“What do you think of all this?” I asked Desi out of the blue.

“By all this, you mean Samantha, right?”

“Yeah.”

“It kind of makes sense looking back on it,” Desi said. “I always thought it was weird how she had dressed up as a baby for Halloween with an actual adult diaper. Like who does that? They have fake baby costumes that you can get at the store easily enough.”

“And she did go along with my plan to have us wear diapers a lot more willingly than I could have hoped for,” I said.

“Samantha was probably thrilled that you had suggested it,” Desi said. “I saw this TV show once that was about all kinds of strange addictions people have. There was this guy who ate toilet paper, and this woman who was addicted to drinking nail polish.”

“I doubt even half of that is real,” I said." All those shows have dozens of writers to script things however they want to."

“I know, but I just remembered one of the stranger episodes I saw,” Desi said. “There was this woman who was addicted to being a baby. She had an adult sized crib, highchair, and changing table in her bedroom, and she wore diapers all the time. You think that is what Samantha wants?”

That sounded an awful lot like how Mom had treated me as a punishment for the bladder accidents I had been having. If only Samantha and I could trade places. I suspected she would actually enjoy the babying I had endured from Mom as a punishment for my bladder accidents.

“I suppose there are a lot of worse things you could get addicted to,” I said.

Lisa and Samantha’s arrival brought an abrupt end to our conversation. Samantha trailed a few feet behind Lisa as the two girls made their way to the kitchen, wearing a flowery romper I recognized from the occasions when she had worn it to school.

The romper had a snug fit around the waist, which at other times might be flattering, but in this case it didn’t do Samantha any favors, as the outline of a diaper was clearly visible. This change was even more noticeable when Samantha walked up to the kitchen counter to grab a plate of pancakes. The diaper padding left the outline of her bottom smooth and well rounded, in a way that obviously wasn’t natural. I was understanding more and more why Lisa only wore dresses in public.

I had been paying so much attention to her waist that what Samantha had in her mouth hadn’t immediately registered with me. She had a red pacifier in her mouth that about matched the color of her cheeks.

Lisa and Samantha sat down at the table with us without any immediate explanation of what they had discussed back in the bedroom. Instead of a regular cup, Samantha had a pink sippy-cup in front of her and had set the pacifier to the side of her plate as she began to eat her breakfast. Where had all of these baby things come from? And why was Lisa suddenly OK with it?

“So, it looks like I’m the only one here who doesn’t wear diapers,” Desi said. “I always knew I was the maturest in our group.”

“Desi, I don’t think maturest is a word,” Samantha said.

“Oh, hush you baby, you know what I meant.”

Samantha looked as though she wanted to say something in response to the insult, but instead returned to eating her breakfast. Not that her protestations would have done much given the pacifier and sippy-cup on the table.

“I decided that I’m OK with Samantha wanting to be a baby,” Lisa declared out of the blue. I couldn’t tell if she had timed that to coincide with the rest of us having mouths full of pancakes, but no one was in a position to respond as she continued. “Do either of you have a problem with that?”

I hadn’t made up my mind on that question quite yet. I could admit that a large part of why I didn’t mind the discovery of Samantha’s secret was because of how it took attention away from mine. And after the past few months, I wasn’t really grossed out by diapers after all. I wasn’t sure I’d ever get over how weird it was, but I wasn’t going to let it end our friendship. I shook my head.

“I guess I don’t care as long as I’m not having to change any diapers,” Desi said, before adding, “No offense intended.”

“That’s fine,” Lisa said, in a matter-of-fact tone. “I’ll be taking care of all Samantha’s diaper changes when we’re together.”

Samantha was staring intently at her pancakes, poking at them at them with her fork, held in a hand that couldn’t stop slightly shaking. How did she feel about all of this? Is this really what she wanted?

“Where’d you get all the baby stuff?” Desi asked.

“Before I moved in with my aunt and uncle, they had worked as foster parents,” Lisa said. “They took in kids of a bunch of different ages, including babies. They had some of that old stuff tucked in a box in the back of my closet. They haven’t had any other foster kids since I moved in with them, so I don’t think there’s any harm in using that stuff.”

I had initially thought that Lisa might have overdone it with how many pancakes she had made for breakfast, but it turned out we were hungry enough to make short work of them. Lisa gently grabbed Samantha’s arm as Samantha stood up from the tablet.

“I think you’re missing something,” Lisa said to Samantha, as she picked up the pacifier off of the table. “Come on, open up wide.”

Samantha complied, opening her mouth, allowing Lisa to place the pacifier in it. Desi was only able to partially stifle a giggle at this scene.

“Good job,” Lisa said, “now let me go grab something quick and then we can head out.”

I took Lisa’s absence as an opportunity to run off to use the toilet, as Lisa hadn’t exactly been clear about how long this proposed hike was supposed to last. Lisa was already back when I had rejoined our group. She was wearing a drawstring sports bag strapped across her back.

“Ready for an adventure?” she asked.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 47 - 10/16/23)

Although I am not at all fond of Sarah's mother, who is basically an abuser, I still must acknowledge that this is one of my favorite stories. I'm glad it's back.

I saw the cover you provided for this story on the website (Wattpad), where Sarah sat in a room decorated like a nursery, with a very large crib and many baby supplies next to her.

I don't know if this implies what will happen next. As the misunderstanding between mother and daughter deepens, Sarah will have her own crib. Because the railing of this crib is obviously too high for 3-year-old Emilia. If it were Emilia's crib, she wouldn't be able to flip it out at night and climb over the railing to Sarah's bed.

These are just my current speculations, but I think this cover provides some information that I hope will be revealed in the following story.

On 10/16/2023 at 1:52 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks, you're welcome!

On 10/16/2023 at 3:22 PM, kerry said:

Although I am not at all fond of Sarah's mother, who is basically an abuser, I still must acknowledge that this is one of my favorite stories. I'm glad it's back.

Thanks!

On 10/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, spark said:

That is an interesting turn

It certainly is. There were a lot of ways I could have had Lisa react to Samantha. Was tough to choose between them.

On 10/17/2023 at 12:17 AM, GQLF said:

I saw the cover you provided for this story on the website (Wattpad), where Sarah sat in a room decorated like a nursery, with a very large crib and many baby supplies next to her.

I don't know if this implies what will happen next. As the misunderstanding between mother and daughter deepens, Sarah will have her own crib. Because the railing of this crib is obviously too high for 3-year-old Emilia. If it were Emilia's crib, she wouldn't be able to flip it out at night and climb over the railing to Sarah's bed.

These are just my current speculations, but I think this cover provides some information that I hope will be revealed in the following story.

I wouldn't read too much into the cover. I made it with AI over the course of a few hours. I would consider it more an approximation of how Sarah and her sister's room would look, rather than an exact replica.

On 10/18/2023 at 10:46 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Was it Sarah or was it Samantha on the cover with the new revelation everyone has learned about her?

It's Sarah.

This is the cover, for reference. 
1050062262_testphotos(EbookCover).thumb.jpg.7be914ff6fd0b9f17541540ee5c8e408.jpg

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 48: Lisa’s Sleepover
Part 4: The Walk

The first ten minutes of the walk had been conducted mostly in silence, except for Lisa giving directions about which forks in the path to take. The events of the past twelve hours had been so rapid-fire that I was still contemplating all of its implications.

We were forced to walk single file as the path narrowed, I had ended up at the back of the group, with Samantha directly in front of me. I suppose that someone who had never met Samantha before might not have realized she had a diaper on, but it was completely obvious to me. Her jumper wasn’t exactly loose fitting, and it hugged tightly around the outline of the diaper padding.

It felt like everything I had known about Samantha had been thrown into doubt. Her secret life as a baby was in total contrast to how she otherwise carried herself. And now here she was, completely demure, sucking on a pacifier as we walked along the trail. We had become friends on the very first day of kindergarten. Was the person I’d known in the decade since merely a façade, a cover for the Samantha I was seeing now?

If I had discovered Samantha’s secret a year ago? How would I have reacted? I realized to my shame that my reaction then probably wouldn’t have been kind. I hadn’t known what it was like to be different. I hadn’t known what it was like to need to keep an embarrassing aspect of myself hidden away, out of fear of what might happen should it be discovered.

But I knew better now, so I could act better. I decided that I didn’t care that she wanted to wear diapers. It didn’t make a single bit of sense to me, but it wasn’t hurting anyone else.

However, I was still trying to work out Lisa’s 180-degree flip on Samantha. Lisa had been so adamant about her feelings on the issue with me last week, and that had been on full display in her initial reaction to catching Samantha attempting to take her diapers.

What was it that they had discussed when they had been in the bedroom together? Whatever it was, it had resulted in Samantha not only wearing a diaper but using a pacifier and sippy cup as well, and Samantha till had the pacifier in her mouth this far into the hike.

Lisa had appeared properly chastised by Samantha’s outburst about how her own diaper desires were something out of her control. Perhaps that new perspective resonated with Lisa and her own challenges with parts of her life that she had no say over. Or was there something else that was going on?

The dirt trail wound its way downhill through a sparse forest. I wasn’t sure what the point of this adventure was, but it was Lisa’s sleepover after all, so I didn’t mind deferring to her for what activities we were to do. I was incredibly grateful for how thorough Lisa had been with the baby powder when she changed me. I would have been at serious risk of some thigh chaffing otherwise.

What I was beginning to regret was how careless I had been with the amount of orange juice I had drunk for breakfast. Had I perhaps put too much trust in the performance of this new pull-up Lisa had insisted on having me try?

I could try waiting longer, but I wasn’t going to risk a leaky pull-up in front of my friends. I wasn’t going to be able to pee while walking. I stopped and bent down, pretending like I just needed to ret-tie my shoelaces. I motioned for Samantha to go on ahead, saying I’d catch up in a second.

I bent down on one knee and fiddled with the laces on the shoe in front of me. Getting my bladder to release now that I had come to a stop wasn’t difficult. The problem was that once I started peeing, I just kept going and going without any ability to stop. That could be a problem. I was frozen in place, sure I was about to feel urine running down the inside of my thighs as the pull-up overflowed. That would have been the result of this large accident in any of the previous pull-ups I had worn.

But Lisa’s description of the pull-up’s absorbency had proven to be correct. It was nearly as good as a regular diaper. I could feel how much it had swollen up between my legs, but I couldn’t feel any indication of a leak.

I hadn’t gone any sizable distance before in a wet pull-up, let alone one nearly as thick as a diaper. It was not a fun experience. Jogging wasn’t going to do, so I settled for speed walking instead as I slowly made my way back to the group, catching up to Samantha a minute later.

Samantha paused as I caught up and tapped her on the shoulder.

“What?” She said, after removing the pacifier from her mouth.

“Um, I just wanted to say that I’m cool with you wanting to be a baby. Not going to judge you about it or anything.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Thank you so much,” Samantha said, as she wrapped her arms around me.

---

We reached our destination in another ten minutes or so, catching up to Desi and Lisa after a few minutes of uncomfortably fast walking. Maybe I was mistaken, but Samantha’s diaper appeared to be bulging out much more than before.

The end of the trail brought us to the edge of a small river, with a thirty-foot-high waterfall softly roaring a short distance upstream.

I could see why Lisa thought the trek out was worth it.

“It’s a little cold to get in the water now, but it’s pretty great to wade into in the summer,” Lisa said.

While Desi and Samantha were admiring the view, Lisa took hold of my hand and pulled me around the path, far enough to where some large bushes blocked Desi and Samantha from view.

“I brought an extra pull-up if you want to get changed.”

“How…”

Lisa tilted her head. “You don’t normally waddle around like that.”

“Is it really that obvious?”

“Probably only to someone who wears diapers all the time, she said. “I brought this for you just in case.”

Lisa pulled out a pull-up, wipes, and a gallon-sized disposable plastic baggie from her drawstring bag.

“I’ll give you some privacy to get cleaned up,” she said, heading back toward Samantha and Desi.

At least with a dress on, I only had to remove my shoes in order to change the pull-up. I hurried to swap out the wet pull-up for the dry one. Despite Lisa’s assurances that the trail was rarely used, I worried I’d give some random hiker a heart attack if they stumbled across me at the wrong time.

I placed the wet pull-up and wipes into the plastic baggie and zipped it shut. I hadn’t thought about what I was going to do to dispose of it. Littering wasn’t an option, but having to carry the evidence of my accident all the way back to the house wasn’t an appealing alternative.

“Hey, all done?”

I literally jumped at the sound of Lisa’s voice. She had somehow managed to sneak up right behind me.

“Yeah.”

“Here, you can put the pull-up in my bag, and I’ll toss it once we’re home.”

“Thanks.”

Desi and Samantha had their cell phone out taking photos when Lisa and I rejoined them. Neither made any comment about my obvious absence or why I had taken it.

“Samantha and I had a chance to talk about things for a little bit,” Lisa said, once she had everyone’s attention. “I agreed to help Samantha with getting diapers on occasion, and, if there are times when there is the privacy to treat her like a baby, I thought that would be OK to do. Let Samantha be herself around us.”

Samantha stood a short ways from Lisa as she was giving that explanation, the pacifier moving rhythmically in her mouth.

“And speaking of that,” Lisa said, as she placed her hand on the bottom of Samantha’s diaper. “What happened here?”

“I had an accident,” Samantha said, taking the pacifier out of her mouth.

Accident. Samantha was definitely using that word euphemistically. There wasn’t any reason she wouldn’t have had the bladder strength to last until the time we got back.

“How are you going to?” Samantha asked, again removing her pacifier to talk.

There was a reason Lisa’s bag was so full. She pulled out a rolled-up changing mat and spread it out on the sandy riverbank.

“Not here, what if someone comes?” Samantha said.

“Paci back in,” Lisa said, snatching the pacifier out of Samantha’s hand and placing it back into her mouth before Samantha could object. “And you can relax, basically no one uses this trail.”

Lisa turned Samantha around and unzipped the back of the romper and let it slide to the ground, leaving Samanth in just a diaper and undershirt. The wet spot on the plain white was unmistakable. Samantha turned around quickly to face us, with both her hands covering the diaper, though she kept her eyes pointed toward her feet.

“The sooner we start the sooner we’ll have a dry diaper on you,” Lisa said.

Samantha relented and laid on the changing mat. I averted my eyes and focused on the waterfall as Lisa talked Samantha through each step of the diaper change. I was feeling a bit of second-hand embarrassment at Samantha’s situation even though I knew that this was what she had wanted.

“Do you need to change at all?” Desi asked Lisa, once Lisa had helped Samantha get her jumper back on. From how Desi had looked at Samantha and me first, she was fully aware that I had changed my pull-up as well.

“No, I’m used to going a while without changing,” she said.

None of us had anything to say for a little while. I sensed that even though we all had said we were comfortable with all of the things that had been revealed during the sleepover, it was still going to take a while before it all felt normal.

“You never mentioned earlier what doctors had to say about your condition? Do they know what is causing it?” Desi asked me out of the blue.

I just wished the questions from my friends would stop. Why did they feel like they needed to know every detail? The problem was that every little bit of information I provided my friends would only lead to more questions, leading to things I had no intention of revealing to them. And I had already heavily implied to Lisa that I had dealt with bladder problems my whole life. I didn’t want to reveal that I’d misled her about the realities of my condition. A simple lie that would cut off further questions was the better option.

“Doctors never really figured out why.”

“But when did it start?” Desi asked. “I know I’ve seen you wearing underwear plenty of times.”

“Yeah, the issue has come and gone randomly. There have been some long periods where I’d be good with wearing regular underwear, and I was absolutely terrified of anyone else finding out that secret.”

Then Lisa joined in the questioning and started pressing me for specifics. She began quizzing me with the names of a whole bunch of tests and procedures and medical jargon that I had no idea about, wanting to know what it was that the doctors had tried to do to figure out the cause of my condition.

“I don’t know terms for everything they did. Just tests. Like blood draws and having me pee in a cup.”

I wasn’t sure that was what doctors would actually do, but it did seem like a good guess. And it appeared to satisfy Lisa for now.

“My doctors think that my issues are a result of a smaller bladder and trauma from my childhood with how those accidents were handled when I was younger,” Lisa said. “They said that I should be able to get to being toilet trained, and I had made a lot of progress over the summer before school started.”

“Had you gotten back to wearing underwear?” I asked.

“No, not enough to ditch pull-ups, but I was getting to the point of having some days where I was staying completely dry. School was more challenging with the class schedule and having limited access to the toilet, but I was beginning to get the hang of things. And then that thing with Claire really caused me to regress a bit. I decided that it would be easier to take a break from trying to toilet train for a little bit rather than try to do it through all that added stress, but I think I’m ready to start giving toilet training a try again this next,” Lisa said.

Lisa had a lot more experience trying to toilet train than I did, and if she had come close to getting it figured out once, I’m sure she could do it again. If I could follow along with her advice, perhaps we could both be able to put our daytime bladder issues behind us once and for all.

“Why don’t you tell me what your plans are for working on toilet training again, and we can do it together?”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 48 - 11/06/23)

As always- it's great seeing the update.

That was an interesting dynamic on the walk with Lisa being in charge.   They also almost got Sarah to admit what was happening.

On 11/6/2023 at 11:21 PM, spark said:

As always- it's great seeing the update.

That was an interesting dynamic on the walk with Lisa being in charge.   They also almost got Sarah to admit what was happening.

Thanks

I've been trying to work up to having Lisa be more assertive. I think having both Sarah and Samantha be more vulnerable with their diaper secrets being revealed helps make that dynamic work better because there is suddenly something that Lisa is the expert in. 

• Like 2
On 11/8/2023 at 1:47 PM, MinnesotaWriter said:

Thanks

I've been trying to work up to having Lisa be more assertive. I think having both Sarah and Samantha be more vulnerable with their diaper secrets being revealed helps make that dynamic work better because there is suddenly something that Lisa is the expert in. 

Lisa is also an expert in the tests and I'm pretty sure she seen right through Sarah's explanation.

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Lisa is also an expert in the tests and I'm pretty sure she seen right through Sarah's explanation.

Yeah, from her description of the tests they supposedly did it must've been pretty obvious, especially to someone who actually had them done. Maybe even to Samantha if she's read the right ABDL fiction... 

19 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Lisa is such an interesting character, especially with her background in Diapers Never Lie.   

Lisa's initial reaction to Samantha's desires was close to what I would expect from somebody who was emotionally abused by her parents, and Sarah is also being emotionally abused by her mother in a similar way.   Add in the dynamic of Samantha having desires that she hasn't totally processed yet.  

The one person who has to find her place in the new dynamic is Desi

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)