LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

Yes! I think she's doing what I thought she should with Claire. Not that she has anything to lose when she doesn't even like being on the cheerleading team.

She'll only have to inevitably deal with her mother afterwards and who knows what Claire will do once she has nothing to lose either. 

Many of the sources of bullying are taken by bullies who have their own secrets. They need these to cover up their own shortcomings.

I hope Sarah can find Claire's shortcomings, at least let her feel Lisa's situation. I think it's very likely to start from the cheerleading team, but it may also make Sarah more unfavorable. If there must be physical conflict, Sarah's pull-up may become a hidden danger.

There is also the issue of handling Amelia's diaper graduation. If Amelia successfully graduated at night, Sarah's additional pull-up supply will be sharply reduced, which is definitely not good news for Sarah's concealment of the accident.

There are a few things going on here. Sarah understands Lisa's situation because she has the same worry of being outed, even though she hasn't always needed pull-ups, she would still be known as the girl that was wearing them. You painted a real good picture about society and those that are different in this chapter. You either did some research, or have first hand knowledge.

Emilia being dry a second night in a row, if Sarah doesn't somehow sabotage her sister's progress, much like Samantha caused her brother to wet, then missing pull-ups would become noticeable or the rest of the supply boxed up once her sister is consistently dry during the day and night.

I was waiting for her to go talk to Lisa's uncle after class. There is a lot that us readers would like to know as well!

Good chapter. Hopefully the next one fills in some holes for us.

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I hope she's successful. I'm afraid she's going to get busted for her daytime accidents as soon as her mom stops wasting the money on her sisters pull-ups... Her days of getting away with it are probably quite short here... 

Yeah, Emilia getting fully potty-trained would throw a wrench in Sarah's plans.

17 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

14 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

You're welcome!

14 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I feel sorry for Lisa, she was finally making a friend at school and now she may never want to go back.  Every high school has people like that girl who need to bully others to feel important somehow. 

Yeah, I haven't been that nice to her. That said, having several friends that might stick up for her could help her as well.

13 hours ago, Diapeered said:

I wonder what Sarah is gonna do with Claire, I wonder if there is a reason that Claire feels the need to bully or harass people she thinks are weaker than her is there a secret she has that makes her feel like she has to act this was as compensation so she herself doesn't get bullied and can maybe be used against her if someone finds out

Maybe Sarah needs to find Claire's achillies heel 

We shall see. Sarah clearly thinks she has a good idea of how to handle the problem.

12 hours ago, D503 said:

Great writing as usual, thanks

Thanks!

8 hours ago, TheJ said:

Yes! I think she's doing what I thought she should with Claire. Not that she has anything to lose when she doesn't even like being on the cheerleading team.

She'll only have to inevitably deal with her mother afterwards and who knows what Claire will do once she has nothing to lose either. 

Yeah, the fallout (if you can pardon the terribly terrible bad pun there) from the next chapter will be interesting.

5 hours ago, GQLF said:

Many of the sources of bullying are taken by bullies who have their own secrets. They need these to cover up their own shortcomings.

I hope Sarah can find Claire's shortcomings, at least let her feel Lisa's situation. I think it's very likely to start from the cheerleading team, but it may also make Sarah more unfavorable. If there must be physical conflict, Sarah's pull-up may become a hidden danger.

There is also the issue of handling Amelia's diaper graduation. If Amelia successfully graduated at night, Sarah's additional pull-up supply will be sharply reduced, which is definitely not good news for Sarah's concealment of the accident.

Yep, the story will be moving quickly the next couple of chapters. And like you mentioned, there could be some downsides to whatever Sarah is attempting to do.

57 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

There are a few things going on here. Sarah understands Lisa's situation because she has the same worry of being outed, even though she hasn't always needed pull-ups, she would still be known as the girl that was wearing them. You painted a real good picture about society and those that are different in this chapter. You either did some research, or have first hand knowledge.

Emilia being dry a second night in a row, if Sarah doesn't somehow sabotage her sister's progress, much like Samantha caused her brother to wet, then missing pull-ups would become noticeable or the rest of the supply boxed up once her sister is consistently dry during the day and night.

I was waiting for her to go talk to Lisa's uncle after class. There is a lot that us readers would like to know as well!

Good chapter. Hopefully the next one fills in some holes for us.

Thanks, and yes, we'll be getting answers in the next couple of chapters. Sarah has sabotaged her sister before, so that wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, but figuring out how to manage her dwindling supply of secret pull-ups is going to be her biggest challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 34: Retribution

I had a difficult time paying attention to the remainder of Mr. Higgin’s lecture about the Cold War. My thoughts ran off to a new fantasy of how I might exact revenge on Claire for what she had done to Lisa. I had become so engrossed in that daydream that I completely missed the end of the class period. Even the bell ringing out in the hallway hadn’t been enough to catch my attention as I stared blankly at a notebook that I’d hardly written anything in during the last forty-five minutes.

“Sarah, earth to Sara, come in,” Desi said.

I jerked upright as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. Had I been out of it that badly? My first concern was for my pull-up. Had I been out of touch with reality so much so that I had had an accident? Dry, without any sensation of warmth or wetness down there that would have indicated that I had wet myself while I was distracted. Still, I did feel the urge to get up and go to the bathroom. I could barely make it to the end of a class without feeling the need to go.

“You were really out of it,” Desi said. “Wanted to make sure you weren’t the last person out of the classroom.”

“I’m fine. I was just distracted,” I replied, while blinking and rubbing my eyes, unsure of what excuse to use for my daydreaming.

I didn’t want to tell Desi and Samantha what I was planning to do about Claire. They would probably try to talk me out of it. And I worried that my initial bravado would fade if they forced me to verbalize exactly what it was that I was intending to do.

Samantha and Desi both ran off to catch the bus, leaving me in the back of the classroom by myself. I was a bit envious of them getting to have their school day end earlier than mine. Normally, I would run out to the hallway to make one of my many obligatory trips to the toilet that my bladder was telling me I needed to do, but with Lisa’s absence, I wanted to get a chance to ask her uncle how she had been coping.

By the time I had gathered up my things from my desk, a line of students had already formed in front of Mr. Higgin’s desk. I groaned. Normally, everyone would be rushing to leave school rather than bothering a teacher after the final period ended. I stood in the back of the classroom by myself for a bit, glancing at the clock on the wall. I didn’t have that much time before I needed to be at cheerleading practice, especially since I would need to go to the bathroom to change into my workout clothes. I could wait, but if anyone got in line behind me, or just hovered around near Mr. Higgin’s desk, I wouldn’t have the privacy to talk about Lisa with him.

I didn’t bother getting in line yet. That would only make things more awkward if I ended up having to rush off to cheerleading practice without getting a chance to talk with Mr. Higgins. From the back of the room, I wasn’t able to make out the conversation that was taking place as I was fiddling with my phone, but I could hear laughter from a joke that must have been told. The casual conversation was moving at a glacial pace. With no signs of progress, and a couple more students lined up still to talk with him, I realized I would have to settle for trying to catch Lisa online on Fortnite later tonight.

-----

I was much less nervous stepping into the locker today than I had been yesterday in the immediate aftermath of Claire having outed Lisa’s incontinence. Whatever crude or demeaning comments Claire had come up with for today wouldn’t matter. I’m sure I’d get looks from her friends as well as soon as I pulled open the door, but with my plan already set firmly in my mind, the weight of their judgement came out to nothing at all.

I had wished that Coach Addison had moved our lockers apart after our previous scuffle, but she instead left us to having lockers that were side-by-side, as if to test us to see how much self-control and restraint we were capable of under the threat of being kicked off of the team. That had been a big annoyance the previous month, but today it would be exactly what I needed.

Having changed into my workout outfit already in the bathroom, all I needed to do once I got to my locker was to shove my backpack inside and carefully spin the lock on the door. I gave it a decent tug to make sure it remained shut. Claire had failed in her previous attempt to expose my pull-ups, but I didn’t doubt for a second that she would try to do so again if she came across a way to do so without getting in trouble with the coach.

I never initiated any of the conversations with Claire. I was completely and fully content to ignore her. If she had been willing to do the same, we could have avoided the mess we were about to get into. My mind wandered back to Mr. Higgin’s lesson about the Cold War. The threat of expulsion from the cheerleading squad had brought about a level of peace between me and Claire. With Coach Addison stating that misbehavior from either of us would result in both of us losing our spots on the team, we had both toned down our behavior toward each other. The problem was that Claire simply couldn’t let things be. Maybe Claire thought that I wouldn’t retaliate, that I valued my spot on the cheerleading team more than I valued my friends.

“Aww, are you missing your baby friend?” Claire asked with a quiet snicker, sticking her thumb in her mouth to mock me.

“I wouldn’t stick that in your mouth. Who knows where it had been?” I replied, not bothering to keep my voice quiet, like I would have on previous days when we got into locker room spats.

The content of my snappy retort didn’t get Claire to shut up, but the fact that I said it with a raised voice did. Her eyes widened. She took an immediate glance in every direction, looking for a sign of Coach Addison before turning back to glare at me once she determined that the coach was out of sight and likely out of earshot as well.

“Will you just shush it? Claire said, her voice lowered to a nearly inaudible whisper that had notes of panic in it. You’re going to get us in trouble.”

That was so rich coming from her. I opened my mouth but thought better of it. No need to immediately press the issue right now. I’d clearly gotten on Claire’s nerves. I was content to let her worry about my apparent carelessness for the remainder of the practice.

-----

I discarded one of my sister’s Minnie Mouse pull-ups in a bathroom stall in the locker-room prior to taking a shower after the practice had ended. We spent the majority of the practice going over a couple of new cheers and their accompanying moves that seniors on the squad had put together. Freshman didn’t get any input into those kinds of things. I’d kept the pull-up dry, but I still needed to discard discreetly in the bathroom garbage could. I didn’t have any way of concealing it when I undressed in the communal showers.

I showered as fast I as I could manage, attempting to finish ahead of the rest of my teammates. I always hated the brief minutes after I showered. This was one of those few times in the day where I was stuck wearing panties, leaving myself vulnerable to the ever more precarious whims of my bladder. Granted, I had just urinated in the toilet prior to taking a shower, and I shouldn’t have that much liquid in me after a full, sweaty workout.

On the other hand, it did give me the advantage of having the other girls, Claire included, see me getting dressed in panties, providing some plausible deniability should I ever be accused of wearing pull-ups, since I wouldn’t be able to change back into pull-ups until I was able to slip into another restroom out in the hallway.

I hadn’t had much time to come up with my plan for how I was going to get revenge on Claire. Certainly not enough time to think through all the ways it could go wrong. Had I had a whole day to think on it, I probably would have chickened out by now.

I was the first person on the cheerleading team to return to this row of lockers. I tested my locker. Still secured shut like I had left it. Back in the history class, I had realized that I needed to do something that would really get under Claire’s skin. Make her angry enough at me that she would lash out even at the risk of Coach Addison getting involved. Claire was stupid enough that she would edge right up to the line, maybe stick a toe over it, but she wasn’t dumb enough to jump right over without someone giving her a bit of encouragement.

I jiggled the handle to Claire’s locker. That was plan A. I didn’t expect her to leave it unlocked – and I had a perfectly acceptable backup plan – but the door to the locker pulled loose. I took a glance up and down the aisle. No one was back. No one had caught me in the act. But I didn’t have long.

I recalled one of Mr. Higgin’s favorite sayings: History doesn’t repeat, but it does rhyme. I pulled Claire’s hefty backpack out of her locker and set it upright on the bench. After fully unzipping both of the big pouches, I flipped it upside down and let it all clamor out onto the floor. I knew better than to hope that something as salacious as one of Lisa’s pull-ups would appear. Something embarrassing would have been a bonus, but that was beside the point. Violating her privacy and dumping everything on the floor would hopefully be enough to set her off.

I didn’t have to wait long. One of Claire’s friends had peeked her head around the corner to see what the commotion was about, and then went scurrying over to the showers. I put the remainder of my things in my locker and made certain that it was locked shut. I didn’t want to give Claire the opportunity for that sort of retribution if the thought crossed her mind.

The wait for Claire to appear was agonizingly long. I hoped her friends had caught her with her hair all suds up, so that she had time to stew over this outrage while she hurried to get rinsed off and dressed. I wasn’t facing her direction when Claire rounded the corner.

“What the hell, Sarah?” Claire said in a near yell, as she struggled to contain her anger.

I gave my shoulders a slight shrug as Claire started to walk toward me, kicking one of her books underneath the bench so I wouldn’t trip over it.

“What did you do to my stuff?”

I looked down at the scattered mess of textbooks, notebooks, pens, pencils, and an assortment of other school supplies.

“Have you ever heard of spontaneous combustion?”

I knew my mouth could get the better of me, and most of the time I fought the urge to say anything aggravatingly snarky. But I couldn’t help it now, and I wasn’t interested in holding it back.

I took one step back, away from Claire. I wasn’t going to run. I wasn’t sure yet that she would follow me if I did. But I needed her to get to the end of the row of lockers, a spot where we would be in full view from Coach Addison’s office. Claire followed after me, and I let her think that she was forcing me to retreat back toward the wall. A few more steps later and I was able to glance to my right and see the coach’s office. While there were a bunch of posters obscuring most of the glass window into the tiny office, I could make out enough movement to know for certain that she was there and, if she were to peak out through the glass, would be able to get a full view of what was going on in the locker-room. I could use that to my advantage.

I came to a stop after I had backed up far enough that another couple of steps would have my back literally against the wall. Would Claire take the bait?

The shove I received next from Claire was exactly the provocation that I had been waiting for. All I had to do was hit her back harder, and we’d be fighting until Coach Addison broke it up. Claire recoiled instinctively as I raised my right hand as if to slap her across the face, like I had done previously in the lunchroom.

Instead of hitting Claire, I swung my hand in front of her face and then struck her with the back of my hand. I felt my nails scrape across the skin of her cheek, leaving a series of thin parallel red lines across her face.

If Claire was smart, she would have stopped the fight right now. I didn’t have a single mark on me. There wasn’t any way her soft shove would have even left the faintest trace of a bruise. If she had run to Coach Addison now with all the physical evidence pointing to a one-sided assault by me, perhaps she would have received some leniency. But she wasn’t smart. She was pissed.

Claire held a hand to her face for a moment, before withdrawing it with widened eyes.

“You bitch,” she screeched, stepping toward me quickly.

I raised my hands in a weak attempt to deflect any efforts by her to mark my face in a similar fashion, but Claire grabbed me by both of my shoulders and shoved me hard against the wall. A shot of pain went through my shoulder. That was going to hurt for a while. Claire’s yell had attracted the attention of most of our teammates, some of whom had hustled out of the showers with towels hastily wrapped around themselves. No one stepped in to intervene. They didn’t want to risk the coach’s wrath for getting involved in a fight, but I couldn’t see Coach Addison yet.

Claire struck me in the cheek, but not with an open hand. She had done it with a clenched fist. I felt some tears roll down my face involuntarily. That hurt way more than my shoulder. How the hell had this been a good idea? I tried to shove Claire backwards, to give myself to myself a little bit of wiggle room to avoid her next strike, but I only managed to take a single step back. Claire tried to hit me again, though this time I was able to block it with my arm. Where in the world was Coach Addison?

Claire gave up trying to punch me and resorted to slapping at my head with both of her hands. These blows really didn’t hurt, but I was too focused with guarding my face that I wasn’t able to hit her back. I let out a gasp as Claire grabbed my hair and yanked me to the side. I tried to shake my head free from her grasp, but that only strained my neck. I stretched out my hands and managed to grasp a section of Claire’s hair as well. We tugged and pulled for a couple of seconds before slipping and tumbling onto the tile floor. At first, I was on top of Claire and then she was on top of me. Neither of us relinquished our hold on the other’s hair. My scalped ached so badly. I used my free hand to swat ineffectually at Claire as neither of us was able to stand up.

“What the eff” Coach Addison yelled, coming closer to uttering a curse word than I’d ever seen a teacher or coach do.

I let go of Claire’s hair immediately. My instinct to obey authority overriding my plan to get Claire in trouble. I heard the sound of my teammates’ footsteps as the rest of the cheerleading squad scrambled back to their lockers. They would come back and peek around the corners, but they didn’t want any part of the initial fallout.

“Get up,” the coach yelled. “Get up.”

Coach Addison grabbed my arm and yanked me upright before proceeding to do the same for Claire.

“Both of you. In my office. Now.”

I gave my best effort at contorting my face into a look of apprehension and fear. I was giddy at how well this had worked and relieved that the fight was finally over. Claire snuck in a slight shove of her shoulder into mine as we trailed behind Coach Addison into her office. It didn’t bother me one bit. There was barely enough room for all of us to stand inside her tiny office. I guess cheerleading doesn’t rank as far up in the hierarchy as other sports.

“I had warned both you of,” the coach said, raising her hand with a finger that pointed alternatively at me and then Claire. I was certain my face must be bruised from where Claire had struck me. And Claire’s cheek had smudgy streaks of blood from where I had scraped her. “I don’t let many freshmen onto the team. It’s rare to have two at the same time.”

Coach Addison lowered her finger and shook her head.

“I’m not dealing with this all season. Both of you are off the team. And don’t think for a second that I’m going to give you a chance to get back on it.”

I presented my best shocked face as Claire stood gasping next to me.

“You couldn’t,” Claire said, her words blubbering. “It’s Sarah’s fault. She started it.”

“It takes two to fight. And I said no fighting.”

I started to step out of the office. Best to grab my things and get out of here.

“We’re not done here, Sarah,” coach said.

Claire glowered at me as I took a step back into the office.

“You are both going to grab your things from your lockers and come with me to the principal’s office.”

We gathered our stuff from the lockers in silence as Coach Addison watched. The locker room had gotten unsettlingly empty during our brief foray to the coach’s office.

Claire had been reduced to tears. Banned from the team as a freshman? Cheerleading had been fun for me and a good way to get Mom off my back about the need to do after school activities, but I wasn’t super passionate about it beyond that. This was something Claire tied her identity to. I’m sure she had pictured herself hand-in-hand with one of the football team captains at her senior prom. That wasn’t going to happen now.

I had held off smiling for as long as I could. Now, as I walked down the hallway to the principal’s office, with Coach Addison behind me and Claire ahead of me, I allowed a sliver of a smile to inch across my face. Totally worth it.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 34 - 2/22/21)

Interesting chapter, having Sarah take away what Claire loved in this case cheerleading but was the risk worth it in the end not only will her mother be mad at her for fighting and getting banned from a extracurricular activity but she took an uncalculated risk by doing this all in panties now she has no protection if she has an accident while at the principals office.

While she has a reason for fighting with Claire since no one had done anything about what happened with Lisa, she was just making sure justice was served maybe even have her explain that she wouldn't have resulted to this action if the school had done something about Claires bullying of Lisa since action like that should have got Claire suspended for her disgusting act of bullying or took off the team as punishment

Well I don't see how Claire could get upset with someone dumping the contents of her bag on the ground if she does it to others, 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

Somehow I think she has slightly miscalculated the punishment at home... by the same token diabolical in taking and bringing the girl down with her. Looking forward to the next chapter! I'm assuming both will end up suspended here.

I don't think Sarah is that worried about what her mother will do, she gets punished at home enough anyway.  As for the team she really never wanted to be on it anyway.  She really only wanted to something as bad to Claire as she did to Lisa and getting her off the team will be a 4 year punishment.   I would be surprised if Lisa ever wants to go back to that school.

I’m slightly disappointed with Sarah: there had to be a better way to get Claire into trouble without also getting involved into it. 

Unless, she has some sort of ace up her sleeve to play when they get in front of the principal.

I’m specifically thinking about the pull-up she left in the trash.

17 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Interesting chapter, having Sarah take away what Claire loved in this case cheerleading but was the risk worth it in the end not only will her mother be mad at her for fighting and getting banned from a extracurricular activity but she took an uncalculated risk by doing this all in panties now she has no protection if she has an accident while at the principals office.

While she has a reason for fighting with Claire since no one had done anything about what happened with Lisa, she was just making sure justice was served maybe even have her explain that she wouldn't have resulted to this action if the school had done something about Claires bullying of Lisa since action like that should have got Claire suspended for her disgusting act of bullying or took off the team as punishment

Well I don't see how Claire could get upset with someone dumping the contents of her bag on the ground if she does it to others, 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

I'm sure the principal (more likely VP) is well aware what Claire did, and Claire's history.   If not, Lisa's uncle would have every right to be pissed at the school.   Unfortunately, it's hard to do anything about that kind of bullying unless there is direct evidence, and Claire is the classic bully.

Mind you, this isn't just an argument.  There were blows, and Sarah broke into a locker.   Both will be suspended, which will affect their grades.  Sarah's mom will be very upset.   I also don't think she will empathetic to Lisa's plight, so we know Sarah's punishment will be severe.   Of course, mom doesn't use physical punishment, so what's the worst mom can do.  She's already used mild baby treatment on Sarah, and she lives in perpetual grounding. 

I have feeling Sarah's attempts to conceal her incontinence are about to blow up.   Her mom isn't going to realize that Sarah is using her sisters Pull Ups, and appears to be wetting multiple times a day.   Any normal parent would immediately have this checked out by the doctor, but Sarah's mom isn't exactly normal.  BTW- great chapter

15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I would be surprised if Lisa ever wants to go back to that school.

Maybe, but I'm sure Lisa/Annabelle is no stranger to teasing.    If this was an Elementary, or even Middle School, the kids might not let it go.   But by High School, most students are aware of handicaps.   In this case, the students would know Lisa wears Pull Ups, and assume that it is a medical issue.   Claire would probably get harassed more for what she did than Lisa would for having to wear protection at school.   

In this case, Lisa's secret is already exposed.   She doesn't have to fear getting exposed, and her peers will likely be sympathetic to her plight.   Lisa also has some friends who appear to like her at this school.

3 hours ago, spark said:

But by High School, most students are aware of handicaps.   In this case, the students would know Lisa wears Pull Ups, and assume that it is a medical issue. 

Not arguing the statement just an observation of teens they can be ignrorant and not think about that sometimes otherwise someone would have stepped in while the bullying was happening all they did was stand and watch or record what was happening since Claire and her lackies were tossing the medical issue item around playing keep away the only person who stepped in was Sarah who arrived late to the scene, in my own teens I have observed people bullying of someone obviously handicaped and only a couple friends and myself stepped in to put a stop to it.

While your point in this is correct now that everyone knows about her pull ups there was probably an announcement about it at most to prevent any further bullying at least I hope there was but even with that comfort Lisa would not come back so soon.

Though if Sarah had an accident in front of the coach she could mention that she started having issues after the fall she had at that first cheerleading session she had, which I still don't think was handled correctly but with little evidence that there was anything wrong besides bruising at the time the coach probably didn't think there was an issue at the time but with that being brought up Sarah would probably be asked why she hasn't seen a doctor about it since any medical issue should be brought up to the school

Thanks for the chapter, I see Sarah being forced to use diapers(I mean non pullup types too) fulltime at school in one way or the other soon.

Edited by Arendeth
4 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Not arguing the statement just an observation of teens they can be ignrorant and not think about that sometimes otherwise someone would have stepped in while the bullying was happening all they did was stand and watch or record what was happening since Claire and her lackies were tossing the medical issue item around playing keep away the only person who stepped in was Sarah who arrived late to the scene, in my own teens I have observed people bullying of someone obviously handicaped and only a couple friends and myself stepped in to put a stop to it

People standing by while somebody is being bullied is typical behavior, and that includes adults.  Both when an kid is being bullied by another kid, and adults bullying each other.  It takes guts to step-in at the moment, and most of us don't have that level of bravery, and Claire and lackies will continue to be insufferable.  Although if Claire is the stereotypical 'Heather', she just lost her power source.  That group is going to grow together, but she is no longer a cheerleader.  

I work at a high school, and there would not be some kind of announcement made.   That story would be buried by the administration, and they would hope that it would pass.     Mind you- I can't remember how public the exposure was, but enough people saw it that it went through the school.    But I don't think a majority of the teens would care, and most of the ones who are in the know would be sympathetic.   I'm not positive about the size of the high school in question,  but if it's a typical 500 per class high school, they mostly divide into their individual cliques.  In Lisa's case, she has a clique.  Sarah is clearly empathetic, and as long as Lisa understands that Sarah had nothing to do with Claire's behavior, that's a bond, and Sarah has enough enfluence with the other two.  I don't think there would be a problem.

1 hour ago, spark said:

People standing by while somebody is being bullied is typical behavior, and that includes adults.  Both when an kid is being bullied by another kid, and adults bullying each other.  It takes guts to step-in at the moment, and most of us don't have that level of bravery, and Claire and lackies will continue to be insufferable.  Although if Claire is the stereotypical 'Heather', she just lost her power source.  That group is going to grow together, but she is no longer a cheerleader.  

It is quite sad that it happens like that the tormentee has to suffer until the tormentor is satisfied or until someone becomes brave enough to step in or an authority of some kind comes along, I would guess that with Claire out of the cheerleading squad she would lose her click and her older friends wouldn't be around her as much since they would still be cheerleading and might drift apart from Claire making her truely alone in some respects she felt safe with her older and possible stronger friends around and going by her not having friends her own age it is going to be hard but not impossible for her to make friends her own age since everyone would be settled into their own groups it will at least pose a challenge for her

2 hours ago, Diapeered said:

It is quite sad that it happens like that the tormentee has to suffer until the tormentor is satisfied or until someone becomes brave enough to step in or an authority of some kind comes along, I would guess that with Claire out of the cheerleading squad she would lose her click and her older friends wouldn't be around her as much since they would still be cheerleading and might drift apart from Claire making her truely alone in some respects she felt safe with her older and possible stronger friends around and going by her not having friends her own age it is going to be hard but not impossible for her to make friends her own age since everyone would be settled into their own groups it will at least pose a challenge for her

There is Simpson's episode where Bart witnesses Nelson beat the holy hell out of Millhouse, and Bart ignores it.    Even in this story, Sarah was there- and all she did was off solace, which is about useful as thoughts and prayers.  God knows what Lisa was thinking at the moment, but given her past trauma- it blows Sarah's drama out the window.     MW's writing is so damn good that if that's what he wants- he is going to do with what he needs to do, but it would be interesting to hear Lisa's perspective on this, I would love it.

It really cool, because we've got 4 conflicts going on.   Sarah has conflict going on with her mother.  There is strong inner conflict going on, and obviously a conflict with Claire.     But there is a strange conflict going on with Sarah and her peer group.

Now that I've had time process the chapter, it's a brilliant chapter.   Sarah doesn't have nearly as much to lose in this.  Sarah is in deep crap with her mom, but what's her mom going to do to that is worse than putting her a diaper for a full day, and make her mess her diaper while making making her drink from a sippy cup.   

1 hour ago, spark said:

It really cool, because we've got 4 conflicts going on.   Sarah has conflict going on with her mother.  There is strong inner conflict going on, and obviously a conflict with Claire.     But there is a strange conflict going on with Sarah and her peer group.

Yeah, though it probably is about five conflicts her mother, herself, Claire, her friends and Lisa while she can probably be included under friends but the conflict is kinda different with Lisa ignoring her attempts at contacting her after the incident which has the potential of blowing up into a minor conflict

Note to self: Reply to posts sooner so you aren't doing 18 at once.

To everyone else: Thanks for all the comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the story!

On 2/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

On 2/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, Diapeered said:

Good catch about Sarah being in panties at the moment. That's always risky for her. As for Claire's reaction, bully's don't like being bullied ?‍♂️

On 2/22/2021 at 7:09 PM, herezulo said:

Doubtful that this will go over well with Sarah's mom... probably not the smartest idea to start a fight like that in school and to get kicked off the team.

Yeah, we'll have to see if Sarah fesses up or waits until the school decides to inform her. Either way, I think it's safe to say the reaction isn't going to be good.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:17 PM, BabySofia said:

Somehow I think she has slightly miscalculated the punishment at home... by the same token diabolical in taking and bringing the girl down with her. Looking forward to the next chapter! I'm assuming both will end up suspended here.

That would be a fair assumption. We'll have to see what her mom does.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:24 PM, AdultInnocence said:

If it comes to light what Claire did to Lisa, I could see Sarah not getting kicked off if she convinced the principal that Claire started it because of her trying to help Lisa afterward.

Perhaps, but like most schools, she might get caught in zero tolerance policies.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Baby Billy said:

I don't think Sarah is that worried about what her mother will do, she gets punished at home enough anyway.  As for the team she really never wanted to be on it anyway.  She really only wanted to something as bad to Claire as she did to Lisa and getting her off the team will be a 4 year punishment.   I would be surprised if Lisa ever wants to go back to that school.

If she isn't worried, maybe she should be. And we'll get an update about Lisa in the next chapter.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, Bonsai said:

I’m slightly disappointed with Sarah: there had to be a better way to get Claire into trouble without also getting involved into it. 

Unless, she has some sort of ace up her sleeve to play when they get in front of the principal.

I’m specifically thinking about the pull-up she left in the trash.

Yeah, it was definitely a rash decision by Sarah, which she acknowledged by not sharing the plan with her friends.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Good point. She usually buries it in the stall trash.

Hmm. I guess that part was worded a bit ambiguously. I intended at least for it to refer to the stall trash when I wrote that. 

On 2/23/2021 at 11:10 AM, Jayme said:

Mutually Assured Destruction at its finest.

Absolutely ?

On 2/23/2021 at 12:24 PM, spark said:

I'm sure the principal (more likely VP) is well aware what Claire did, and Claire's history.   If not, Lisa's uncle would have every right to be pissed at the school.   Unfortunately, it's hard to do anything about that kind of bullying unless there is direct evidence, and Claire is the classic bully.

Mind you, this isn't just an argument.  There were blows, and Sarah broke into a locker.   Both will be suspended, which will affect their grades.  Sarah's mom will be very upset.   I also don't think she will empathetic to Lisa's plight, so we know Sarah's punishment will be severe.   Of course, mom doesn't use physical punishment, so what's the worst mom can do.  She's already used mild baby treatment on Sarah, and she lives in perpetual grounding. 

I have feeling Sarah's attempts to conceal her incontinence are about to blow up.   Her mom isn't going to realize that Sarah is using her sisters Pull Ups, and appears to be wetting multiple times a day.   Any normal parent would immediately have this checked out by the doctor, but Sarah's mom isn't exactly normal.  BTW- great chapter

Thanks, and yeah, the issue with the pull-ups will be coming up soon as well. We'll get an update on Emilia's potty training in the next chapter too. 

On 2/23/2021 at 1:03 PM, spark said:

Maybe, but I'm sure Lisa/Annabelle is no stranger to teasing.    If this was an Elementary, or even Middle School, the kids might not let it go.   But by High School, most students are aware of handicaps.   In this case, the students would know Lisa wears Pull Ups, and assume that it is a medical issue.   Claire would probably get harassed more for what she did than Lisa would for having to wear protection at school.   

In this case, Lisa's secret is already exposed.   She doesn't have to fear getting exposed, and her peers will likely be sympathetic to her plight.   Lisa also has some friends who appear to like her at this school.

I think one benefit for Lisa is she already has a fairly small friend group who are more receptive to her disability. That she isn't a well-known/popular student will probably help things blow away easier too.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:24 PM, Diapeered said:

Not arguing the statement just an observation of teens they can be ignrorant and not think about that sometimes otherwise someone would have stepped in while the bullying was happening all they did was stand and watch or record what was happening since Claire and her lackies were tossing the medical issue item around playing keep away the only person who stepped in was Sarah who arrived late to the scene, in my own teens I have observed people bullying of someone obviously handicaped and only a couple friends and myself stepped in to put a stop to it.

While your point in this is correct now that everyone knows about her pull ups there was probably an announcement about it at most to prevent any further bullying at least I hope there was but even with that comfort Lisa would not come back so soon.

Though if Sarah had an accident in front of the coach she could mention that she started having issues after the fall she had at that first cheerleading session she had, which I still don't think was handled correctly but with little evidence that there was anything wrong besides bruising at the time the coach probably didn't think there was an issue at the time but with that being brought up Sarah would probably be asked why she hasn't seen a doctor about it since any medical issue should be brought up to the school

Yeah, teens can be mean. But they can be pretty self-focused. I think there's a chance Lisa won't be as big of a target after this. And yeah, there were plenty of rational ways for Sarah's incontinence to have been treated, but I think she is past the point of no return on that.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:58 PM, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, I see Sarah being forced to use diapers(I mean non pullup types too) fulltime at school in one way or the other soon.

Hm.. that would be a lot easier to hide since she won't be doing cheerleading anymore.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:09 PM, spark said:

I work at a high school, and there would not be some kind of announcement made.   That story would be buried by the administration, and they would hope that it would pass.     Mind you- I can't remember how public the exposure was, but enough people saw it that it went through the school.    But I don't think a majority of the teens would care, and most of the ones who are in the know would be sympathetic.   I'm not positive about the size of the high school in question,  but if it's a typical 500 per class high school, they mostly divide into their individual cliques.  In Lisa's case, she has a clique.  Sarah is clearly empathetic, and as long as Lisa understands that Sarah had nothing to do with Claire's behavior, that's a bond, and Sarah has enough enfluence with the other two.  I don't think there would be a problem.

We'll have to see if this is the last we see of Claire. I haven't delved really into class size, but a 2-3k student student body would be about right. I just kind of picture it as your standard, average suburban high school.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, DiaperStoryReader said:

I am disappointed that we are not going to get an all diapered cheerleading team.

Sorry, but I promise there are some other fun things to look forward to.

23 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Yeah, you could argue that for the moment, Claire got the worst end of the deal after that fight.

20 hours ago, spark said:

There is Simpson's episode where Bart witnesses Nelson beat the holy hell out of Millhouse, and Bart ignores it.    Even in this story, Sarah was there- and all she did was off solace, which is about useful as thoughts and prayers.  God knows what Lisa was thinking at the moment, but given her past trauma- it blows Sarah's drama out the window.     MW's writing is so damn good that if that's what he wants- he is going to do with what he needs to do, but it would be interesting to hear Lisa's perspective on this, I would love it.

Now that I've had time process the chapter, it's a brilliant chapter.   Sarah doesn't have nearly as much to lose in this.  Sarah is in deep crap with her mom, but what's her mom going to do to that is worse than putting her a diaper for a full day, and make her mess her diaper while making making her drink from a sippy cup.   

I don't have any current plans for any additional chapters from Lisa's perspective. That said, I've considered it, and wouldn't completely rule out doing so at some point if there was a point in the story where it made sense. Given how much time was spent on her backstory, it shouldn't be much of spoiler to say that she's going to have a role in things to come down the road.

19 hours ago, Diapeered said:

Yeah, though it probably is about five conflicts her mother, herself, Claire, her friends and Lisa while she can probably be included under friends but the conflict is kinda different with Lisa ignoring her attempts at contacting her after the incident which has the potential of blowing up into a minor conflict

Yep, there's a lot that is going to need to be resolved. The good news is that most of the setup is complete so we've got a lot of action-packed chapters remaining.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)