LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Who Had To Wear Diapers To School

I'm curious about those who had to wear diapers to school due to incontinence.  Did you always wear from day one, or did something happen during your school years to cause you incontinence and require you to wear them?  How were you treated by other kids in elementary school and into high school if you still had the need to wear?  Were you able to hide your incontinence underwear or did most everyone know?  Were you teased a lot or did you have a somewhat regular time in school with friends, sports and other normal activities?  Just curious.

• Like 1

I started school in diapers as I wasn’t day dry until I was 10 or so. It was just normal for me, I don’t remember feeling embarrassed. My closest friends knew once I was a bit older, they never made a big deal of it. I wore pull ups until I was about 8, as they were easy for me to change then after that I wore proper diapers and then training pants until I was able to stay dry. I don’t remember ever having a noticeable accident. 

• Like 1

Although I was officially toilet trained before I turned 3, my bladder was tiny and over active. Mom nicely asked me to wear just-in-case diapers on trips, as did my older sister Penny, 5 years older. She still needed trainers with a folded Curity gauze diaper inside Gerber vinyl panties until she started 5th grade. Penny told me she wore diapers to school until the end of 1st grade.

I started school when I was 4, wearing just-in-case diapers. Since I hardly ever wet, by that Thanksgiving I only wore trainers without a soaker with Gerber panties. For 2nd and 3rd grades I wore trainers without vinyl panties. Beginning 4th grade I wore ordinary cotton panties, even after I reverted to bedwetting when I was 12.

For university pre-law I only wore a disposable for extra long classes, such as moot court. During the summer between pre-law and lawschool I lost my day control, so since then I have needed diapers of some kind 24/7.

Our youngest sister, Missy, never gained night control so she has always wore diapers to bed. She wore trainers with a soaker and Gerber pantis to school until she learned to pin on gauze diapers at age 10. Missy is the tallest and most beautiful of my sisters. She never told me about being teased. We shared a room until I moved to university.

• Like 1

I became incontinent as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old and had to wear a diaper during my first three years of high school. I was a terrible experience!

I failed to toilet train in time so I entered school in diapers and stayed in them through second grade.

For reasons that still aren't entirely clear, my continence started falling apart mid-sixth grade and was gone by a quarter of the way through seventh grade, but at that point I was pulled out of school for unrelated reasons. I was still in diapers until halfway through ninth grade (at that point, the second year of high school).

My diapers weren't a big source of bullying. I have learning and cognitive disorders that made me much more socially outcast than my diapers did; by the time my diapers started being a big factor, I already had enough other problems.

Pretty much everyone knew, but that was because every school I went to leaked like a sieve, in contravention of its own regulating authority's codes (the authority in question being Brisbane Catholic Education or Education Queensland).

I had a relatively regular time in school, but I also got to avoid sports (due to being uncoordinated for disability reasons) - they put me in an extra study period instead.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2020 at 10:47 AM, Kaliborio said:

I failed to toilet train in time so I entered school in diapers and stayed in them through second grade.

For reasons that still aren't entirely clear, my continence started falling apart mid-sixth grade and was gone by a quarter of the way through seventh grade, but at that point I was pulled out of school for unrelated reasons. I was still in diapers until halfway through ninth grade (at that point, the second year of high school).

My diapers weren't a big source of bullying. I have learning and cognitive disorders that made me much more socially outcast than my diapers did; by the time my diapers started being a big factor, I already had enough other problems.

Pretty much everyone knew, but that was because every school I went to leaked like a sieve, in contravention of its own regulating authority's codes (the authority in question being Brisbane Catholic Education or Education Queensland).

I had a relatively regular time in school, but I also got to avoid sports (due to being uncoordinated for disability reasons) - they put me in an extra study period instead.

i was part of BCE as well interesting system they have and bullying in BCE is extream at times sorry bud you had to experience that

• 3 weeks later...

I had to wear them to school a bit as I had the dribbles. Though to the annoyance of my sisters and my mother, I would be wearing a maxi pad to school and bring with me some extras to change for me. And there were times when the school would find out and they gave me a couple of packs of GoodNites underpants which were the old white ones which were much better and more absorbent as they were unisex back then. Which meant that you were covered no matter what.

And this was highly embarrassing to me especially in Jr. High and such. The same can be said in Elementary School and I have a whole bunch of horror stories for that era too.

• 3 weeks later...

I should have worn diapers to school because I had accidents in school while in the first through fourth grade. I pooped myself several times.  I only remember wetting my pants in the first grade. Some kid had to let the whole class know that I had a puddle under my chair. 

We didn't have disposable products when I was young. I had a couple accidents at elementary school and had to wear training pants that back then were thick underpants under plastic pants. I got teased for wetting for sure.