LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For Diapers While Driving in Diapers....

babypb

.....wife's mom has a husband who is bedridden & wears disposable diapers. Guess who had to play Uber driver with her mom's newer Lincoln to the next town that had them  while diapered himself??? Hard to concentrate on this driving with all the diaper talk & diaper change talk a goin' on. She complained how much the disposable diapers were and I almost said "Why not use cloth diapers like what I'm wearing right now?", LOL, LOL. Even got to go to a nice restaurant cloth diapered up!!! Since I'm now almost a 34" waist, had my 38" waist Carhartt jeans on which are pretty loose. Doubt the wife knew I was wearing either, don't really care if she did. Mother in law doesn't know, but it was comfy to drive her around in her Lincoln while diapered!!! Hopefully she'll need more next month, heh, heh. Here's to cruising in diapers, cheers!

I actually gave in last week and did something I thought I'd never try: Going out in the car diapered. Yes, I broke down and did it. Mom had to go to the dentist. I put on a clean diaper and took her. Then a couple days later she had another doctor's appointment and I wore a diaper on that trip, too. It was non-eventful, but you always worry about something going wrong when you're out and about in a diaper (especially a cloth one). Would I be tempted to do it again? Probably, but I don't plan to make a habit of it even though it felt good. And yes, I did use the diaper while I was out.

It's funny how wearing/using a diaper outside the house tends to feel so daunting but then nobody actually looks or cares about it when you pluck up the courage. I have worn a diaper all the time for about the last month and nobody has even given a second look so far. If anybody has noticed they have been polite enough not to comment. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ames said:

It's funny how wearing/using a diaper outside the house tends to feel so daunting but then nobody actually looks or cares about it when you pluck up the courage. I have worn a diaper all the time for about the last month and nobody has even given a second look so far.

...yeah, me too. I wear so often out that I don't really think twice about it. I'm not even puffy enough with the loose jeans that 95% of the people wouldn't think I was wearing a cloth diaper. I don't wet my cloth diapers, so I don't worry about having an accident in them.

15 minutes ago, babypb said:

...yeah, me too. I wear so often out that I don't really think twice about it. I'm not even puffy enough with the loose jeans that 95% of the people wouldn't think I was wearing a cloth diaper. I don't wet my cloth diapers, so I don't worry about having an accident in them.

I suspect that even if you did wet them nobody would be too bothered. Putting on a diaper has become just putting on underwear now. 

• Like 1

I used to go out of town diapered about once every month years ago.  Now days it's rare, such as Christmas time when I go out of town to do my holiday shopping each year (and yes, I'm old school and still enjoy driving from store to store to mall in the snow and crowds to shop in person as opposed to ordering from Amazon or just buying impersonal gift cards).  I've always enjoyed doing it while diapered including the 45 mile drive to get to the city where I shop.  Used to be after 4 hours I'd be so soaked I was leaking into my plastic pants.  Now I wear Confidry 24/7 or Betterdry diapers and no longer have to stop in a restroom to change diapers half way through the day.  I do worry some about getting stopped by the cops or in an accident but that hasn't happened in the 35+ years I have been doing it (knock wood).  I still do my Christmas shopping but also once a month or so I go out of town for a therapeutic back and leg massage.  Yes, the therapist is well aware I wear diapers, I notified her of that fact before my first appointment to see if she was OK with it.  Since she formerly worked at a large hospital with elderly people, she had no problems with it and says she has many clients who wear incontinence product.  Driving and shopping while diapered is not a normal weekly thing for me, only when I go out of town the few times a year, but I really enjoy it when I do and can spend the better part of the day diapered while going from place to place.  And yes, I do stop at the out of town thrift and Goodwill stores and usually come home with a few packs of store type brands of adult diapers like Attends, Prevail and McKesson.

• Like 1

I wear out and about and around family all the time. I’m 24/7 on weekends and pretty much anytime I’m not at work.

If family has noticed, they’ve never said. A couple times in summer, I’ve looked down while sitting and seen that I’d chosen the wrong pair of shorts with a very obvious diaper bulge between my legs. Either that, or one enormous testicle.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:22 AM, Ames said:

It's funny how wearing/using a diaper outside the house tends to feel so daunting but then nobody actually looks or cares about it when you pluck up the courage. I have worn a diaper all the time for about the last month and nobody has even given a second look so far. If anybody has noticed they have been polite enough not to comment. 

@Ames

Wearing a diaper outside the house is not so bad, and if you actually think about it, as long as you have the right "protection" over the top, you can use it without fear.  The first couple of times I did it, I ended up leaking, because the diaper I had (Prevail Air) could NOT hold all I voided.  Now that I have the Northshores, they are DESIGNED for incontinece, and they are pretty good at holding it all in.  I once used mine 7 times in one day, then had to come back home and change it - She was heavy, but held.

As for people who may notice you wearing a diaper, remember that people who judge you do NOT know, and do NOT need to know why you have decided to wear/use incontinence products.  Some people wear diapers because they have issues, some wear for comfort, convenience or for FUN - People who don't deal with these issues may NOT understand, but most do - I am disabled myself, so most people don't question me - I have friends that wear, and its a normal part of their daily life.  Once you are used to wearing and using diapers, it won't be as daunting, but you still may feel "naughty" or "little" sometimes when you release - I find that it helps me, because I don't worry about it much!

Take Care,

Brian

On 3/3/2020 at 12:46 PM, Ames said:

I suspect that even if you did wet them nobody would be too bothered. Putting on a diaper has become just putting on underwear now. 

@Ames

That't right - Diapers are and should be considered another form of underwear.  If you wet it, most people won't notice, unless there are OBVIOUS signs that are visible.  These signs may be a Wet patch on Pants or clothing, a Chair, or a cushoion - They say that the cushion I have on my chair has an "incontinence cover" but it has disintegrated - This is the 4th year that I have had this cushion, and the chair is 6 years old - I have to protect the cushion of the wheelchair with Prevail Underpads when it is hot or I feel the need to keep the chair or cushion clean.

I will have this corrected in the next wheelchair script - I have **NEVER** had a cushion disintegrate in 25-30 years of having chairs - It is comfortable, and I HOPE that if I leak one day, it does NOT go below the cover into the padding - what a nightmare that would be - been lucky that it has NOT happened.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Wear outside for shopping as daily basis is great. I like the feeling the touch and the sensation of doing something different 

I never have a second look from anyone that I have noticed 

Not even when I bought a lot of diapers in the CVS clearly diapered and walk all the parking lot to my car

I wear under my clothes quite a bit.  As long as I don't go double diapered and have multiple stuffers, I can hide it under my clothes.

Shopping while diapered is quite relaxing for me.  Taking a long drive while diapered is quite fun too.