LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Peek into an LG's World - Part Three (2/9 Complete)

I've been writing a lot of more-realistic, more emotional/sexual stories lately, but Lizzy tickled my brain with a little fantasy today and it felt like time for a short story.  This is going to take a little more suspension of disbelief than my more recent works, but remember - it's a fantasy.

----

Part One

Panties almost felt odd at this point.  Too thin.  I only got to wear them on trips these days, my ID said clearly that I was owned, so diapers in public weren't a big deal.  Liam barely let me cover them these days.  Not all married couples go that extra step, for one to literally sign themselves over to the other... but it was the way we loved each other, and it felt right.

But I certainly wasn't the only diapered wife in town, either.

Still, it was nice to be out and about, on my own.  I was here for a wedding, Piper - an old friend from college - was tying the knot.  The metal band on my left hand clicked against the metal band around my neck as I smiled, wondering if Piper would take that extra step someday.

The world was overcrowded, there was something noble about being your partner's baby instead of bringing another one into the world.  Some of my more out-there friends thought I was crazy for buying into that, but honestly... it was nice.  Nice to be cared for, nice for people to know that I belonged to Liam.  That he wasn't just my husband, he was my Daddy.

That wasn't going to stop me from enjoying a few days of freedom.

Just to be cheeky, I sent him a shot of my panty-covered behind.

L: Enjoy it while you can, Flower.  You're going right back in diapers when you get home.

I grinned as I read his words below my butt.  He couldn't get me here, I was six states away and in a nice hotel.  There was no better time to brat than when they had no way of reaching you.

I: I don't think so... I think I'm back to panties full-time.

L: Oh really.  How many accidents have you had this trip?

That pulled a blush from my cheeks.  There had been a close call at the airport.  The security line had been longer than I expected, and I drank a lot on the trip...

I: None!  I don't NEED diapers, they just look cute on my butt!

L: Or maybe I'll keep you double diapered for a week or two, just to remind you of your place.  You belong to me, Ivy.

A shiver ran down my spine.  Those were the words he had said to me when the collar closed on that magical day.  Those words had special meaning.  I have no idea what came over me, but I decided to escalate my bratting.

I: Maybe I'll put YOU in diapers when I get back, Little Mister.

L: Ivy Rose.

I winced at the text.  The middle name was coming out.  Part of me hated my hippy parents for the moniker.

L: You have one chance to thank me for LETTING you wear panties on this trip.  One.  Chance.

I slid a hand across my hip, across my bottom.  It would be so easy to get used to panties again, to be able to walk with no interference, without that constant crinkle.  Maybe just a liiiiitle more prodding.

I: I think I'll put you in the pink ones.  I bet you'll be cute.

L: Your panty privileges are now revoked.  You are in trouble.

I: Well I don't have any diapers here!  I grinned as I tapped out the message, a thrill coiled in my stomach.  So I guess trouble will have to wait for me to get home ❤️

...he didn't respond.  I stared at the screen, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I: Liam?  Daddy?  I was only teasing.  I love you, of course I'll go back to diapers when I get home.

L: Oh I know you will.  But your punishment starts tonight.

I blinked, just as there was a knock at the door.

"Housekeeping."  A woman's voice, someone around my age...

"No thank you!  I don't need anything!"  The door was opening regardless.  I dashed for the bed and slid under the covers, not wanting to be seen half-naked by the hotel staff.  The housekeeper was probably three inches shorter than me, in a hotel worker's uniform - a collared shirt and slacks.  "Please, I don't need anything right... now... "

She pulled a cart in behind her.  I knew then that I was doomed.  On the top of it was a few boxes of various things, but my eyes were instantly drawn to the middle shelf.  Which held stacks upon stacks of diapers.

"Miss, are you Ivy Thompson?  May I see your ID?"

"Y-you're in my room, you can't just ask for my ID!"  But I knew she could.  I had one chance.  I typed furiously.

I: Daddy please.  Please.  Call them back, don't let this stranger diaper me!

L: Be good or I'm upgrading you to a room with a crib.  You'll have to be let out by the staff in the morning.  Does that sound better?

With crimson cheeks, I reached over and pulled my ID from my purse, handing it to the woman.

"Okay Miss Ivy."  She handed it back and gestured at me.  "Off the bed.  Your license is clear that you're owned and your Daddy has let us know that you - and the bed - need protection."

"You can't do this to me... please... "

With a single motion, she yanked the covers away, leaving me in the bed, in just my shirt and panties.

"You can refuse me.  I'm not allowed to put my hands on you if you don't consent to it... but we will have to ask you to leave for not complying, and your reservation will be canceled.  Shall I contact your Daddy?"

The matter-of-fact way that people referred to Liam as my Daddy never failed to bring heat to my cheeks... and my princess parts.  Dejected, I climbed off the bed and watched as she stripped away the sheets, putting on a rustling plastic mattress cover.  The sheets she put on after were pink unicorns in diapers with baby blocks here and there.

"Lay down."  She gestured to the bed.  "Because you've been good, you get to pick what diaper I'm going to put you in."

"Wh-which one is the thinnest?"

"This one."  She tapped a stack of cloth-backed disposables.  "Is that what you want?  We'll be sending a picture to your Daddy next."

My heart sank.  "Which ones are the thickest?"  I watched as she gestured to a stack that was the same height as all the others... yet only had four diapers where the others had nearly ten.

"These are by a fair margin."  She held one up, showing me the soft pink plastic, with the word 'princess' written across the bottom.

I closed my eyes before answering.  "That one please."

I laid still as she stripped my clothes from me, as she unfolded the diaper and slid it under me.  It was as thick as the double-diapers that Liam was threatening me with.  I covered my face with my hands as she sprinkled powder over my shaven pussy, just the way he liked it.  Moments later, the diaper was drawn up between my legs, forcing them apart as she taped me in tightly.

I looked down just in time to see her draw a line over the tapes with a sharpie.

"Why did you do that?"

"So when the morning attendant comes to check you, she'll be able to report to your Daddy if you fiddled with your tapes at all, silly girl.  Now, do you consent to me taking your picture to send to your Daddy, or are you going to do it?"

"I'll do it!"  The last thing I wanted was to have a picture of me like this on some stranger's phone.  I regretted picking at Liam now, I didn't think he would be willing to pay the extra fees for this sort of thing...  I grabbed my phone and snapped a selfie, making sure that the absurdly thick diaper was in view.  Moments later, it was sent to Liam.

"I will tell your Daddy you were a very good girl."  She handed me a baby bottle of water from her cart.  "You'll be checked in the morning.  I'll be locking the toilet down, of course."

I simply nodded mutely as she walked into the bathroom, followed by several beeps.

"Sleep well, baby girl."  There was a little too much glee in her voice as she pulled the cart back into the hallway.  "It's been a pleasure taking care of you."

L: There, now isn't that better?  All is as it should be.  Is there anything you would like to say, babygirl?

I: I'm very sorry for teasing you, Daddy.  Thank you for taking good care of me, the bed is safe now.

My hand went to the front of the diaper, rubbing gently at the plastic.  It was funny, every girl liked to dream of her wedding... but very few of them dreamed of ending up where I was.  I sure hadn't.  I wouldn't have believed anyone who told me then that someday being taped into a clean, thick diaper would get me aroused.

Conditioning was a funny thing.

I arranged the pillows the way I liked them and let my bladder go, warming the crotch of the delightfully crinkly diapers... it was always best when they were wet.  It felt the very best when they were well and truly soaked, but I was horny and missing my Daddy, so this would do.  Shifting my hips, I began grinding on the pillow, letting a fold of the diaper find its way between my lips.  I grinned as the feelings spread, as I humped the hotel pillow.

It didn't take long for me to tire myself out, moaning loudly with my face pressed deep into a fluffy pillow.

• Like 11

*sees new Kimmy story*

Oh. My. God!

*sees that it's too late to read it last night*

:(

*wakes up and reads it*

OH. MY. GOD!

This is amazing! I'm really curious to see this world unfold more. I loved the worldbuilding in the Keeperverse and I'm sure this one will be just as good. 

pretty soon there will be #lgworld stories popping up all over the forum. :D

50 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*sees new Kimmy story*

Oh. My. God!

*sees that it's too late to read it last night*

:(

*wakes up and reads it*

OH. MY. GOD!

This is amazing! I'm really curious to see this world unfold more. I loved the worldbuilding in the Keeperverse and I'm sure this one will be just as good. 

pretty soon there will be #lgworld stories popping up all over the forum. :D

This one's just a short-ish story, around 5,000 words.  My novel-length stories are closer to 90,000.  But it's nice to be writing some again.  This started out as an entry into my Smutty Short Story collection, but it turned itself into multiple scenes with too many characters to keep the no-name convention for that series... and I just can't keep from worldbuilding.  I need there to be logical underpinnings to things or it ruins my immersion.

I dunno if it'll take off like Keeperverse did there for a while, but we'll see - it's a world where DD/lg and ABDL in public are mostly-socially-acceptable (wish fulfillment) and consent is key, because that's really important to me.

11 minutes ago, thedman said:

I think I like this world

Me tooooo.  It's based on some playing around that Lizzy and I have done.  I've gone on a few trips, and we like to tease that the hotel enforces Lizzy's will.

10 minutes ago, junyour said:

I see a good story trying to start and hope to see more ,soon.

I hope you enjoy it!  I'll post the next part later today, hopefully we get some more likes and comments!  It's what fuels me!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Lizzy said:

Part one is here. Part two is soon. ? I'm happy it's being shared in its own thread  now 

Well if it isn't the infamous Lizzy herself. :D I think I speak for everyone when I say, thank you for chaining Kimmy to the writing desk until she wrote this. XD

Keep up the good work!

This one's shorter but the next segment is too long to post with it.  Enjoy!

Part Two

I woke in the morning to the feeling of fingers in the legband of my diaper, which was probably my favorite way of waking up.  I smiled and stretched, expecting to see Liam hovering over me... only to find a blonde girl who had to be five years younger than me.

"Oh shit!"

"Ah ah!"  She didn't miss a beat as she plucked another ridiculously thick diaper from the cart.  "I'm fairly sure that you're not supposed to be using that kind of language."

"I'm sorry."  I scooted back on the bed, sitting up, my hair a mess, with no makeup on, being tended to by someone who was practically a child herself.  "Look.  I have a wedding to go to.  Liam- "

"Your Daddy."

Sigh.

"My Daddy said I can wear panties to the wedding, so I don't need another diaper.  Can you help me just get cleaned up?"  Saying that I didn't need any help was going to be pointless, she was obviously enjoying this part of her job.  People like me weren't common but we weren't exactly rare either.  I had seen a few women in strollers in the airport.

"Your Daddy left orders to make sure that you were in your dress and a thick diaper before your driver comes to pick you up."

"My what?"

I was stunned as she laid me down and tore the tapes open.  This wasn't the first time this had happened to me.  I had signed the contact a little over a year go, I had little shame left over the diapers - but being handled by younger women was still awkward.

She spoke casually to me as she wiped me down and powdered me again.  "Your driver.  Apparently you pulled a stunt on your Daddy last night and he made some arrangements for you.  They took your rental car back this morning."

I buried my face in my hands.  "Noooo... I can't believe he did this... "

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to your car."  She patted the front of the fresh diaper she had finished taping on.  "You are a cutie.  I hope to have one like you someday."

I was just stunned as she packed her cart up and wheeled it out of the room.

"Get yourself all packed up, sweet girl.  Checkout is in two hours.  I'll message your Daddy that you were nice and soaked this morning."

I couldn't believe how many people were willing to play along, to join in to the voluntary torment that girls like me had signed up for.  I got dressed for the day, semi-formal and elegant - a stark contrast to the crinkling underwear beneath my skirt.  The only visible markings that I was "one of those" was the simple steel band around my neck.  Everyone would know at a glance.  If Liam were here with me, I'd get ignored at restaurants while they talked to him... most people seemed to enjoy the alternate etiquette that came with dealing with an LG like me.

I packed up the rest of my belongings and got ready, peeking out the window... and sure enough, my car was gone.  I blushed as I realized that the penance for my joke was going to be much more than I expected.

"Oh good, you're all dressed."  I turned around to see the hotel staff-girl walking toward me, having entered my room again without my permission.  I squeaked my surprise as she sauntered right up to me and grabbed a handful of my diapered bottom.  "Good girl.  I'll make sure to  send my compliments to your Daddy."

"Th-thank you... "  I was a little lightheaded from the shock of it all.  I didn't resist as she took me by the hand, my suitcase in her other hand, and marched me from the room... straight to a car waiting out front.

"Here she is!"  The cheeriness in her voice as the driver opened the back door of the car, gesturing to the oversized carseat that waited within.

"Ohhhhh no.  Nope.  Nuh uh.  No way."  I shook my head, tugging against the hotel worker's grasp.  "No!  I'm going to a friend's wedding.  She doesn't know!"

"Sweetie."  She stopped, but didn't release my hand.  "She's going to see your collar.  She's going to know.  And it's not like you can take that off... "

"But that's not the same as being let out of a car seat when I get there!"

"Honey, you're adorable, you're very pretty, and they're your friends.  Come on."  She tugged gently at my hand.  The driver just stood with a slight smile on his face.  He was the sort I might have flirted with under different circumstances.  Now he just waited while my "babysitter" cajoled me.  "I can't make you get in there, the driver can't make you either.  You can send him away... but both of us will be letting your Daddy know what happened... "

She had me there.  I sighed and let her lead me to the car, let the driver grip my hips and lift me up and maneuver me into the overgrown infant seat.  It was far, far more childish than the one in Liam's car.  This one was rear-facing, with a spot for my legs to slide comfortably and safely into as I basically laid down in his back seat.

I blushed a deep crimson as he hiked up my skirt, exposing my diaper in the process of buckling the harness between my legs, clipping the chest-buckle closed.

"Your Daddy is incredibly lucky."  He smiled, a warm, genuine smile.  Part of me was scared, that now that I would helpless, this stranger would hurt me... but he had to sign for me from the hotel, the LG Transport company did thorough checks, and, well... Daddy had a tracker on me and my phone.

I just nodded, pushing the fear away.

"Oh, let me give her a bottle for the road."

"Nooooo... "  I whined and kicked my feet some, but it was useless.  I wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't stopping her.  She held out the oversized baby bottle in front of me, branded with the hotel's logo.

"Here you go, precious.  Take it and I'll tell your Daddy what an amazing little princess he has."

With a pout, I accepted the bottle as she guided the driver to load my bags... I was headed straight to the airport after the wedding.  I was looking forward to being back home.  It was nice to get out and be in the world... but the world kept reminding me that my place was in Daddy's lap, snuggled up with a bottle and a stuffie.

• Like 9

I think the term "Casual Humiliation" would be a good tag to define this genre of story. I'm not gonna say I'm specifically into it, but it is certainly delicious! :D

17 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I'm Infamous! ? welcome welcome. We roleplay heaps it's just this one was so good it made its way into a story and is now being shared here. 

That's basically what Sophie & Pudding do. Maybe you and Kimmy can be the next dynamic duo to take DailyDiapers by storm? ;)

21 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I'm Infamous! ? welcome welcome. We roleplay heaps it's just this one was so good it made its way into a story and is now being shared here. 

You're totally infamous.  :P

20 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

“You’re more than famous you’re infamous!” -three amigos 

I really love this new world and all the world building, everything clicks nicely together. Without reasoning things nag me for a bit. Can’t wait for the next installment! 1 like for encouragement and one cause I really liked the story!

Thank you!  There are some logical holes in the world I've set up, but they're the concerns of a pessimist and a cynic.  Thank you for the likes!  It's good to hear from you, Hoppy ❤️

I dunno if I'll set another story here, but I might.  It feels like a nice place to tell some stories.  I just love it when things that are important to us, taboo things, are normalized - it makes me happy.

20 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Another brilliant installment 

The sign of a good writer is to always leave people wanting more and you have certainly done that!

Thank you!  That's a wonderful compliment ❤️

I love it when a chapter ends and the reader is left saying, "Well?  What happens next?"

It means you're invested!  And the only way for an emotional message of kindness to reach the audience is for them to be invested!!

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Okay just wow so many mixed feels ?

Glad to have you back girl ❤️

What mixed feels?  It's good to be back!  I'm not back in full force, but it feels really nice to share a multi-part story again.

8 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Pushing all the right buttons! Thank you Kimmy and Lizzy.

:D

What's your favorite part?  For me, the trappings of littleness are what brings me joy.  Being strapped into a car seat, being snuggled into a crib.  Things that make me feel small and safe.

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think the term "Casual Humiliation" would be a good tag to define this genre of story. I'm not gonna say I'm specifically into it, but it is certainly delicious! :D

That's basically what Sophie & Pudding do. Maybe you and Kimmy can be the next dynamic duo to take DailyDiapers by storm? ;)

Please note that while it is embarrassing for Ivy, it's not humiliating and more importantly, there is no SHAME in it.  That's the key thing.  Shaming is a huge turn-off for me, telling someone that they're gross or bad, making them feel bad about the things they like, that makes me unhappy.  I like it when people make each other feel good and although the situation is embarrassing, it comes from a place of love and kindness!

3 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

So . . . Where is this place? And how do I sign up to be a daddy? Lol love it!

ikr!?!?!

I would totally be a full-time LG for the right CG!!  Mommy, daddy, both, doesn't matter.  Just show me some love, attention, and affection!

21 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Please note that while it is embarrassing for Ivy, it's not humiliating and more importantly, there is no SHAME in it.  That's the key thing.  Shaming is a huge turn-off for me, telling someone that they're gross or bad, making them feel bad about the things they like, that makes me unhappy.  I like it when people make each other feel good and although the situation is embarrassing, it comes from a place of love and kindness!

I couldn't agree more. ♡♡♡♡♡

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

What's your favorite part?  For me, the trappings of littleness are what brings me joy.  Being strapped into a car seat, being snuggled into a crib.  Things that make me feel small and safe.

On one level, the trappings of littleness: thick diapers, the sharpie mark, being changed by a stranger, the car seat, the threat of a crib. On another: consensual non-consent, knowing that Ivy loves hating what she has to submit to. On a third: knowing that Lizzy is so successfully pushing your buttons that you are enjoying writing fiction again.

Part Three

The wedding had been fine, relatively normalizing after the initial snickers of me getting released from the car seat in front of everyone, after Piper and her bridesmaids had their fill of checking my diaper.

One of her bridesmaids was also wearing a collar, so I made sure to pat her bottom in revenge.

She was wearing a diaper under her dress as well.

The wedding was lovely, Piper and her new husband Scott were lovely together, and they had said half-teasingly that they were thinking of adopting an LG to care for, the two of them together.

The thought was incredibly blushy.

Finally, wearily, I arrived at the airport to wait through the ridiculous security line.  My mind drifted to Liam as I took off my shoes and put them in a bin, removing my bracelets and my necklace and dropping them in as well.  I always felt a little smaller without my heels and the people in line who had been my same height now seemed so much taller.  The line for the scanner machine went relatively quickly.  I sighed knowing that they'd pull me aside for an additional check due to my collar.

They always did.

And so I thought nothing of it when they asked me to identify my bags and verify my boarding pass.

What I didn't expect, however, was when the tall man in the security uniform held out his hand.

"Okay sweetie."  His smile was gentle and kind, but he was a foot taller than me and uniformed - it was intimidating.  "Let's get you going."

"Um... "  I hesitated, pointing to my shoes.  "May I have my things back?"

"Oh no, hun.  Your ride is going to be here for you in just a moment.  Take my hand, let's get you ready."

"My ride?"  I cocked my head at him, confused.  All of my belongings, my purse, my ID, my laptop, my backpack, they were all in the bin under his arm.

"Well of course, you have the Little Princess pass, my dear."

I could feel my whole head turn red.

"Wh-what does that mean?"  My heart pounded, half knowing the answer.

"Your Daddy wants to make sure that you're well taken care of.  Do I have your consent to take your hand?"

I could refuse.  I could say no.  My eyes were wide as a woman with dark hair in an airline uniform pushed an adult-sized stroller toward me.  As all the eyes of the people gathering their bags were on me.

I could say no.

But Liam would be very disappointed.  This treatment wasn't cheap.  I didn't want to make him upset, so I nodded mutely.

The security man reached out and took my hand, leading me barefoot over to the stroller and helping me sit down while the woman buckled me in.  The buckle between my legs, just like in the car, made my dress ride up and revealed my diaper to everyone.  Two straps went in, one over each shoulder, clicking in my crotch, forcing the wet diaper closer to my skin.

"Oh my."  Her giggles brought fresh color to my cheeks, the woman who had been next to me in line was grinning at me as she walked away.  "Someone is wet."

I nodded mutely, covering my face with my hands.

Before I knew it, my things were bundled up in the back of the stroller and I was off.

"Do you want that?"  I heard a woman ask her boyfriend.  Husband?  He turned just as red as me, a tiny nod and a sheepish grin giving his consent.  Happiness filled my heart, I remembered when Liam asked me...  Even though it was embarrassing, being his LG had brought me so much joy.  The thought of someone else getting to experience that bliss made me feel so happy.

Shortly, I was parked next to another girl at the gate, waiting for the plane.  I hoped that Liam would at least let me sit in a normal seat, or that they'd be out of LG seats... but this girl was the only other person like me here.  She was beautiful, with curly red hair that framed her face and enormous green eyes lined with winged eyeliner, her lips a bright, rich shade of red.

Her diaper was so thick that it peeked out from the leg holes of her denim shortalls, which let only the top of Vanellope's head peek over the bib on her seafoam green shirt.  Her collar was a beautiful rose gold where mine was silver.  She was playing a game on her phone but put it down as our attendant locked the brake on my stroller.  I looked up, part of me hoping that she'd let me out, part of me hoping she wouldn't...

"Okay sweetie, do you want anything from your bag?  Do you have a stuffed friend, a bottle, or a soother you want?"

Soother.  My paci.  I nodded, since it was clear that I wasn't getting released.  "Yes please.  May I have my paci?"  Daddy had asked if I wanted to bring Bubbles, my stuffed bunny... but I had said no, not realizing how much time I was going to spend Little this trip.

The redheaded girl next to me smiled.  "I'm Nessa.  What's your name?"

I accepted my paci from the woman, who zipped my bag back up and walked to the little booth where the airline people stood, but still watching us.

"I'm Ivy... "  I felt extremely shy all of a sudden, Nessa was so cute.  She was way, way cuter than me.  I wondered idly what it would be like to kiss her.

"Hi Ivy."  She brushed a curl from her face and smiled.  "Do you have a caregiver?"

I blinked.  Most people asked if I had a Daddy, but I guess she was being polite.  "I have a Daddy.  Do you?"

"Uh huh!  I can't wait to see them again!"

"Are they a Mommy or a Daddy?"

"Neither."  Her giggle was as adorable as she was.  Her mischievous smirk made my heart flutter.  "They're non-binary, so they're my caregiver!"

"Ohhhh."  I smiled warmly, I had heard of people like that.  "Are they very nice?"

"Uh huh uh huh!"  She bounced in her seat, causing me to giggle.  "They're very, very nice and I can't wait to be in their arms, cuddled and loved!  Your Daddy must love you a lot, since you got the Princess Pass too."

"Uh huh... "  I could feel my grin was sheepish as I looked down.  This was all still relatively new to me, at least with strangers - even after I had signed the contract and gotten the collar, we had gone slowly with me being an obvious LG in public.

"Do you want to play coloring with me?"  She held out her phone and showed me some kind of color-by-number app, tapping a spot.  "See?  I'll pick the color and we both touch the spots that should be that color as fast as we can!"

"Okay!"  I could feel a few strangers watching us, not all of them approving, but I pushed it out of my mind.  There would always be people who didn't appreciate people living 'alternative lifestyles', but we weren't hurting anyone.  Nessa held the phone between us.

"Pink three!  Go!"  We tapped furiously, touching all the shapes on and around the unicorn with a number three and saying uh oh when we missed.  When we had them all filled in, we admired our handiwork and she sent it off to her caregiver.  "Do you want me to send it to you?"

"Yes please!"  I rattled off my phone number and smiled when I heard my phone in my purse behind me chime.  "Wanna do another one?"

We colored three or four pictures before our attendant came to us.  I hadn't even noticed that boarding had begun... and LGs tended to be loaded on board first.

"Okay girls."  Her smile was warmth and kindness.  "Time to go.  Nessa, may I put your phone in your bag?"

"May I please hold on to it?  I want to play with it on the plane."

"Okay."  She nodded, disengaging Nessa's brake and wheeling her away.  "I'll be right back for you, Ivy."  Even though we were both going to the same spot on the plane, we waved at each other.  When the lady came back for me, I asked for my phone as well.

As I was being wheeled onto the plane, I looked at my texts.

Hi from Neasa!  I blinked at the spelling of her name, but smiled all of the pictures we had colored.  I sent them to Liam as quickly as I could, before I'd have to turn my phone to airplane mode.  I was wheeled down the aisle, to the row of LG seats behind the emergency exit row - the oversized car seats that were ready for people like me.  It looked like we were the only two on the plane.  She was seated at the window on the left side.

The flight attendant bent down and unbuckled me, the button in my crotch and the buckle at my chest.  "Okay honey."  She gestured to the other side, away from Neasa.

"Um... may I pretty please sit with my friend?"  I pointed to Neasa already buckled in and playing with her phone, sucking on a pacifier.  I popped my own between my lips and waited.

She looked over at Neasa.  "Are you okay with this little girl sitting with you?"

I giggled at her enthusiastic nod, and felt the attendant guiding me to the seat next to the gorgeous redhead, her hand on my bottom as she ushered me forward.  Moments later I was nestled into the shockingly comfortable LG seat, thoroughly strapped in.  She gave an explanation on how the seats had an emergency release in case of an incident... it made me feel very nervous, but Neasa put her hand on mine and smiled.

"Don't worry.  I fly like this all the time."

I nodded and we went back to playing together, silly little phone games where we stacked blocks or shot eggs at aliens.  Eventually we got bored with games, after we were in the air.  It was nice to have this little island, just the two of us in the sea of strangers.  We spent the rest of the flight talking, discussing how life was different before the contract, how surprisingly nice it was to have the ironic freedom that came with being owned by another person so completely.

She told me about her caregiver, Tee.  I told her about Liam.  About how he asked me to be his LG.

It was nice to connect with someone else like this.

I was overjoyed when I found out that we both lived in Chicago.  We talked about asking our caregivers for play dates and giggled at the idea of sleepovers.  Neasa apparently had an entire nursery with a crib and everything.

We were the last ones off the plane.  The downside of being in these spots, I supposed.  As I climbed out of my seat, she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me toward her, planting a kiss right on my lips.  I blushed as I was led away and strapped into the stroller, reeling.  As I was being wheeled away, I turned my phone off airplane mode.

N: I hope that was okay.  Sorry I didn't ask first...  Do you hate me now?

I texted back feverishly.  I: No no no!

I: I really liked it!

I paused for a moment, wondering what to type next.  I: Thank you!

N: Oh good.  I wasn't sure if I'd see you again and you seemed like you wanted to... I really should have asked first and I'm sorry, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

That statement turned out to be quite funny as we ended up with our strollers parked right next to each other, a few other Little-types around us as we waited, Neasa for her Tee, and me for my Liam.

It seemed like the beginning of a wonderful friendship...

• Like 8
9 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I would totally be a full-time LG for the right CG!!  Mommy, daddy, both, doesn't matter.  Just show me some love, attention, and affection!

See we just need to start the community and it will grow. "Abdl - ddlg gated community coming to a state near you" . . .  

1 hour ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

See we just need to start the community and it will grow. "Abdl - ddlg gated community coming to a state near you" . . .  

:D

Honestly, we've come a long way in the past 5 years!  DD/lg may not be well loved all the time in the ABDL community, but it's done a lot to bring many things that we love more into the mainstream!

...but I doubt we'll ever make it to LGWorld...

1 hour ago, Lyra said:

Another absolutely adorable part

Thank you so much!  This was the end though, it's just a short story.

Maybe I'll write another short story in this world, maybe somebody else will pick up the torch like many did with the Keeperverse!

1 hour ago, thedman said:

I love it. Such a sweet and fun story

Thank you!  It was fun to write!

52 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Awww that was a cute end ?

Thank you so much!  I'm in a relationship with another owned sub at the moment, still at the very beginning of the relationship, and there is a lot tickling my brain in that respect.

...maybe I could turn that into another LGWorld story ;)