LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
1950potty

Bedwetting punishment

For those of you who were childhood bed wetters.  If you were punished, was spanking? If so how was it administered?  Where there other punishments?  And what can you tell about that?

I think it wasnt unusual in the old days to spank for bedwetting for sure. My parents did it but not always. I remember waking up wet when I got older and being afraid of "getting it" as my siblings and I called it.

Growing up in the fifties I never knew if I would or would not get spanked for wetting the bed.  Most mornings mother took it in stride.  Others she went into a rage swatting my backside with a yardstick.  This was often followed by her sobbing and hours of the silent treatment.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, WBxx said:

Growing up in the fifties I never knew if I would or would not get spanked for wetting the bed.  Most mornings mother took it in stride.  Others she went into a rage swatting my backside with a yardstick.  This was often followed by her sobbing and hours of the silent treatment.

Sounds like your mother needed help.  Inconsistency is worse than being overly strict.  You end up not knowing what you should do.   My wife's mother sounds a little like yours.  it took her a long time to get it worked out.  I hope you are doing well.

i was spanked with a wooden spoon since my mom broke the blood vessels in her hand spanking me one day

baby vinnie My wife started to use a paddle because one daughter must have had a butt of iron.  And my wife said she couldn't take the pain.  She said to her that girls' bottom felt like you were spanking a desk top.  It wasn't a bad for me but I switched also.  But in our case the daughter wasn't a bed wetter.  But it paralleled your story so well.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:09 AM, WBxx said:

My mother was inconsistent about this too. I grew up in a big family and my mother would ask at the breakfast table whether anybody had a wet bed that morning. Four of us out of seven were overage wetters. Sometimes she did nothing about it but other times was more unforgiving. Sometimes we just got the "bring your bedding and pjs down to the laundry room" order. Usually the trip to the spanking chair wasnt a big risk unless I had a few accidents in a row or didnt comply with the "nothing to drink after dinner" rule. Or if I was in trouble for something else and got a combined punishment.

I was spanked for wetting the bed as a kid, the spanking was given over the wet the nappy in the morning.