LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Christmas?

Mysterion

Being it is the holiday season and I tend to overindulge on refreshments during this particular season, I am in Betterdry all day. Changing as required and as the hum drum around the house allows.

4 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

before I go over capacity, whatever that is...

...with all those layers you could probably go for three or four days, LOL!!!

...getting ready to go out to eat here on Christmas day in a nice comfy dry daytime gauze prefold with no plastic pants-want to stay cool for the dinner.

DSC_9069 (3).jpg

Christmas day has been and gone this side of the dateline.  Naturally, I was nappied for 100% of it.  I ran my usual weekend-day routine, a "10 drop" Molicare for most of the day.  An ID Slip Expert Maxi for the evening (both under plastic pants and a compression pant) and a Molicare slip maxi / terry-lined trainer overnight.

I woke up seriously wet on Boxing Day morning with only a hazy recollection of using my nappy at all and (I thought) not much...

I suppose everyone wanted to see how I was dressee for the Mistress Winter party

My tiara

20191225_194641.jpg

A whiteb pearlescent abydollwith a see-through blue one over it and the robe

20191226_045734.jpg

I hate the part where they lay me down and lift my babydoll to see  my rubber panties

1577359035625.jpg

I was changed into  thid diaper right before supper and am still in it this morning

No diapers at Christmas festivities but I did have to wake up and change this morning about 3:30 as somehow I had gone through an abu space with a doubler since 10pm when we got home. Odd. 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:55 AM, woelkchen-2018 said:

Who is going to wear diapers or pull-ups for Christmas, especially those who only wear for fun?

I guess I won’t, but not quite sure yet.

By the way: I wish everyone a nice Christmas Eve and the best for next year! This is a great forum with lots of nice people.?

I wore all day yesterday it was aweso e i just no one saw then when i bent over i was at my husbands familues house 

I wore a Bambino medium and Large diaper to bed with 2 Huggies Overnites size 6 diapers as stuffers and woke up wet. I changed into a Total Dry Overnight diaper to have dinner with my parents, though I remained surprisingly dry though dinner and board games after and only wet when I was driving home. 

I finally didn’t wear pull-ups for Christmas Eve. Like Rusty Pins put it: “It's good sometimes to switch modes and enjoy the day for what it is and put the diapers aside for one time a year.”

But I wore pull-ups for the two Christmas Days. Staying dry on the first and using it on the second day. What was a good idea due to the amount of beer and wine I had ?

On December 24, 2019 at 12:36 PM, Pampertimmy said:

Yep. I will wake up in my crib in a wet diaper on Christmas morning (just like every morning). I will be in diapers and toddler clothes all day playing with my toys, hopefully some new ones, and watching Christmas cartoons most of the day. Merry Christmas everyone!!???

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I really enjoyed mine. I spent my Christmas watching many cartoons and playing with my toys. I did get some new toddler toys. Most of them I got myself but some of them came from my mom. She had found some Fisher Price Little People toys at a thrift store. She got them, wrapped them up and gave them to me with instructions to not open them until Christmas morning. I love them and love them my mom has accepted who I am and just wants me to be happy. 

I started out on Christmas day, changing out of my wet Abena L4 and into some of my newly sewn cloth diapers.  After I filled them up and needed a change, I cycled through the various brands and varieties of disposables in my acquired stash until it was time for bed at which time I got into another Abena.