LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with Little or Diaper needs.

How do people did with the oddly time diaper need or Little need. Like say you're nowhere near your baby stuff or just your diaper supplies, how do you keep the feeling or urge from overloading your thoughts?

This was addressed by thwo things "behind closed dooors" and "keep the kink at home [i.e. in private]".  However the Lleti it all hang out" menia that was part of the late '60's, and the "sexual revolution" weakened those barriers so that a person loses a good deal of control over their behavior and thoughts and becomes a bit self absorbed, neither rcognizing  nor understanding the cues in a given situation. When you understood from the get go tha certain things were done in private and others in public then you adjusted yourself accordingly. Public spaces are "vanilla" because they are shared by many and ought offend nobody or reasonable disposition. In a public space there are no cues to perform ideosycratic behaviours. This applies to things beside kink. You do not show up for a job interview looking like tha tag end of an Ardcarren orgy,: Right? Obwerving the norms for the time and place tells other users of that environmnet that you are stable and trustworthy, not some self-absorbed, flighty dweebette

Now, you must learn the self-control that you ought to have learned at an earlier age. As I have been known to say "You need to grow up before you can grow down"

Think of it less as a need and more of a dilusional state of mind where instead of processing reality I'm letting my mind warp, go haywire, and lose control. For me, wearing diapers is an addiction, and if I can't own that fact then the addiction wins out. You can argue that it's just underwear and it's not a big deal, but the unhealthy obsession is what separates wearing a diaper as underwear apart from wearing diapers because I am addicted to it.

• Like 1
On 12/18/2019 at 2:39 AM, Sephy said:

How do people did with the oddly time diaper need or Little need. Like say you're nowhere near your baby stuff or just your diaper supplies, how do you keep the feeling or urge from overloading your thoughts?

When I’m out in public and feeling little (doesn’t happen too often), I’ll find a place where I can sit down that allows my feet to hang down and I’ll playfully let my legs dangle. That does the trick for me. I’m definitely going to have some cuddle time with my stuffies after that when I get home though ?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, the more I research AB/DL and see others in news stories, the more I conclude that "little space" is just a bogus term sugar-coating the fact we're addicted to wearing diapers and crave the lunatic sensation of feeling like children. I get being open-minded, but the AB-DL mindset keeps itself closed and sheltered from outside opinion.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:34 AM, horrorfan said:

Honestly, the more I research AB/DL and see others in news stories, the more I conclude that "little space" is just a bogus term sugar-coating the fact we're addicted to wearing diapers and crave the lunatic sensation of feeling like children. I get being open-minded, but the AB-DL mindset keeps itself closed and sheltered from outside opinion.

I have to disagree. Headspaces are a very common thing within the much larger kink and BDSM communities. I've met dozens of people in the BDSM community who tell me that they get into a Dom or Sub headspace when they play. A headspace is simply a different way of relating to and experiencing the world around you. When I’m in littlespace I see the world differently. I’m drawn to and notice the details that are often missed like an animal over there, or a bug crawling there. I’m able to appreciate all the good things that are happening in a given moment while not thinking about anything else, but the present. Normally, being present in a given moment is very difficult for me and requires lots of mindfulness, but in littlespace it just comes naturally. Sure my big side is still present and “reminding” me to check my diaper and stay safe. Littlespace also provides me with this warm and fuzzy safe feeling that everything will be ok and get taken care of, so I don’t need to worry. It’s this relaxation component that “quiets my big side” and allows me to see things in a new light.

Sure, I like the physical sensations of diapers, but that's not what feeling little is about. Outside of littlespace, I'm unable to be entertained for 2 hours by a simple toy truck or children's TV shows. Those activities aren't intellectually stimulating enough for me when I'm not in littlespace.

To your point about this community insulating itself I'd have to say that's quite to the contrary. People in the ABDL community are active outside of it and hear outside opinions and perspectives all the time. The reason that we come to sites like this is to find and build a community of people who we don't have to explain why we're wearing diapers, etc. I read things that people outside this community say about ABDL and kink, and 99.9% of it isn't nice. I come here to connect with individuals who build me up after having seen my deepest, darkest secret that I hide from the majority of the world.

That's just my two cents,

Little Tomás

Wearing diapers 24/7 took care of it. Now I have a normal mind and diapers don't consume my thoughts and there are less diaper mentions in my stories. You can still live a normal life while wearing diapers 24/7 but you would just have to carry some extra supplies with you and wearing premium diapers will make you go through less diapers a day. I find I only need to change once a day so I can go all day without a change. I am a woman so I can get away with carrying a large bag. I disagree this is consuming your life and taking over, if you find happiness after switching to diapers 24/7, there is nothing wrong with it. 

I never understood the concept of little space but to me it seems to mean doing little kid things and I am like "Isn't that part of my personality though? I am not going to call it little space if I play with my Shopkins or watch a kid show from my childhood." And I am not going to hide that part of me because there is nothing wrong with liking cute stuff and childish things and watching kid shows as an adult. The only thing I don't share is what underwear I wear and how I go to the bathroom. Also diapers can be passed off as a medical issue if someone finds out. You will find people are not going to say anything or even care. No one is going to know it's a fetish or a kink. 

• Like 1

Just a thought.  You don't have to regress or play at being little to enjoy some things considered to be aimed at children for their entertainment.  How many of us read the daily comics?  I still enjoy watching Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, The Grinch and Charlie Brown Christmas every year.  I have some toys I had as a kid that I bought from EBAY.  I don't play with them but it's just having these items I had as a kid that eventually got ruined or thrown away from playing with them so much.  Just having them or looking at them now and then brings back happy memories, especially when parents are gone.  I am a DL only and have never been into AB or regression and I'm always my normal real age.  That doesn't mean any normal adult can't enjoy the things they did or shows they watched or even books they read as a kid.  Everyone needs time to chill from the effects of daily adult life and stresses at work.  Many find comfort in wearing diapers and regressing while others can simply relax by watching a movie or holiday special on TV that they watched as a kid or read a Nancy Drew or Hardy Boy's book.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nat said:

Wearing diapers 24/7 took care of it. Now I have a normal mind and diapers don't consume my thoughts and there are less diaper mentions in my stories. You can still live a normal life while wearing diapers 24/7 but you would just have to carry some extra supplies with you and wearing premium diapers will make you go through less diapers a day. I find I only need to change once a day so I can go all day without a change. I am a woman so I can get away with carrying a large bag. I disagree this is consuming your life and taking over, if you find happiness after switching to diapers 24/7, there is nothing wrong with it. 

I never understood the concept of little space but to me it seems to mean doing little kid things and I am like "Isn't that part of my personality though? I am not going to call it little space if I play with my Shopkins or watch a kid show from my childhood." And I am not going to hide that part of me because there is nothing wrong with liking cute stuff and childish things and watching kid shows as an adult. The only thing I don't share is what underwear I wear and how I go to the bathroom. Also diapers can be passed off as a medical issue if someone finds out. You will find people are not going to say anything or even care. No one is going to know it's a fetish or a kink. 

This is so true.  Until I started wearing diapers permanently all my thoughts and cares were consumed with diapers.  I felt naked and afraid and even felt I would have accidents despite not actually being fully unpotty trained.  Wearing diapers has honestly allowed mw to concentrate more on my wife's and children's needs.  Of course there are some cons about wearing diapers all the time.  That is a small price to pay for having a free and clear mind.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, Sephy said:

Grounding exercises and reframing help with intrusive thoughts. 

A simple grounding exercise is to close your eyes, focus, and then count 3 things you can smell, touch, feel, and then open your eyes & count 3 things you see.

For reframing a thought, first thank your mind for bringing up a valid need or worry. Then take hold of the thought and examine it from all angles. Try to see the root concern the thought is getting at. Make a plan to act on it when it's appropriate, bargaining if necessary. Lastly, take note of the situation you're in & what may've caused the thought.

Reframing is difficult & takes practice, but it helps with self-awareness & getting your needs met.