LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

First off let me apologize for the rapid fire of the chapters. I am in the groove and its coming to me real easily.

No need to apologize here! Chapters that roll off the press are the best, and I love it when that happens to me. Unfortunately, the only time I've ever really experienced that in my writing was on a 7 hour flight. I guess I just have to travel more to get writing done, lol.

Chapter 15

In the morning I pull my self out of bed and proceed with my morning routine.  Witch consisted of a shower as every morning I have completely soaked my diaper and in many cases messed. I get my self-dressed which at home is usually just a large T-shirt.  I always have a blanket near by to throw over my lap in case someone stops by.  I make my self some breakfast and take it to the dinning room table. I pull over my bag and pull out the information.

I start looking through the generalized information, it doesn’t really tell me any thing about what to expect in the way of my treatment, besides that I would be viewed as nothing more then a child by just about everyone there.  I do learn that the weather patterns are almost identical to earth. 

After I look through that info, I pull out the stack of candidates I lay them all out in front of me.  Of the five I take 2 out right away as they are just single women and if I do decide to make that trip, most likely one way I want to be a full family. I take the three left and really look through what little info is available.  There is a small Bio on each family, there is one that has another little, that is fully regressed. The other two have no children or littles. I take the one out that leaves two. Nothing really stands out to eliminate one or the other, so I put them aside.

I decide to scour the internet on my phone to see if I can find any further information. It takes me all weekend and with the information that I find, painstakingly little. I decide I concluded. What can I lose?  I have no life here. It can’t be any worse there. 

Monday morning after my breakfast I give Angie a call.  “Sean so good to hear from you I wasn’t expecting your call so soon.”  She says over the phone.

“Well there wasn’t a whole lot for me to figure out. I don’t have a lot to keep me here.”

“I understand, are there any of the candidates that I gave you that you would like to speak to?”

“Yes I have two that I would like to.”

“Great do you have anything going on? We can meet and go over and I may be able to give you more information on the two you have chosen.”

“I have nothing going on I just recently lost my last job and haven’t started looking for a new one.”

“That is good and bad news I am sorry about the job. I can have a van come and get you if you don’t want to take the bus.”

“That would be amazing. I hate the looks I get on the bus.”

“Sounds great they can be at your apartment in about 15 minutes. Can you be ready in that time?”

“Shouldn’t be a problem. I just need to get some pants on.”

“Sounds good get ready and I will send the van. I will see you soon.”

“Thank you” I say as I hang up and head into my bedroom. It takes me 10 minutes to get some pants on. I hear a knock on the door. As I am pulling my self back onto my wheelchair. I yell “just a moment.”

I hear Angie’s voice on the other side of the door. “Take your time. Is there any way I can help in there?”

“No, the door is locked anyway.”  I yell back as I finish getting into the chair. Then roll over to the door and open it up. “Come on in I just have a few things to finish before I can go.”

“Thank you” she says as she steps in and looks around.  Spots the papers and the last of my breakfast on the table. I go over and grab the last of my breakfast and take it to the sink, when I turn around, I see her going through the papers I have on the table. I see a ghost of a smile form as she looks at the two candidates, I have chosen she get all the papers together and slides it into the back as I approach.

“I could have gotten that you know.” I say

“I know I was just trying to help.”

“Thank you” I say, “I am not used to others helping.”

“I get that you have been alone for so long.  Is there anything else you need to do?”

“Nope that’s it lets go” I say as we head to the door. We get out to the van and I notice it has a ramp to make it easer to get in. as I park in a spot, she comes in to fasten the straps to keep me in place. “Thank you for coming to get me. “

“No problem, it is nice to get out of the office.  And to help some one in need is defiantly a bonus” she says with a wink.

I blush as she retracts the ramp then closes the door. The drive to the office only takes about 10 minutes, a lot quicker than the bus.  When we get to the office she parks in the back and we head into the building.  We go into the same office as my first visit.  “So, lets see what we have decided and see if we can set up some time for a video conference with the selectees.”

I pull my bag around front and pull out the folder. And slide over the papers. She takes them and looks through them.  She places the two in the table and turns to the computer types some information into the computer, then looks back. “So you have chosen the Townsends and the Jeffersons. There isn’t whole lot more info I can get for you. I do know the Jeffersons both work steady jobs and are forced to travel for their jobs. The Townsends, Mark works out of the house and Rose works at a little daycare center.  Now let’s see if we can get a meeting set up with these two families.” 

She turns back to the computer and pulls up a video chat program. A moment later a face appears. “Angie its so good to see you again, how have you been little one?” the female says.

Angie blushes but says “I have been good. I have a client here that would like to speak with 2 families.”

“I am sorry I hope you understand I meant nothing by what I said.  I assume you your client is in the system?”

“Yes, he is in there. Hs name is Sean Fredrickson.”

“Let me pull up his info and see what we can do.” A few moments pass as the lady types, pulls up a file and reads. “Oh the poor thing. Yes we can definitely help this little one. Who does he want to speak to?”

“The Townsends and the Jeffersons.”

“Oh they are both lovely families. Give me a moment to contact them and see when they would be available.”  She mutes her side.

As the other side is muted Angie looks at me “I want to apologize for how she spoke.  Jackie and I have an interesting relationship. I have been forced to travel there from time to time. And she has always been the one to volunteer to be my caretaker.”

“No need to apologize. She seems really nice.”

“She is a little overbearing when I am there. See for me it is different than for someone like you. I have a lot more freedom and autonomy then you will. I was an independent little with an amazon caretaker, oh they prefer to be called bigs. Amazon is sort of a derogatory name to them.”

“Thank you for the warning I will keep that in mind.”

As I say that there is a click on the computer and Jackie speaks “so I was able to reach the Townsends and they would love to meet Sean they can be here in less then an hour to chat. The Jeffersons where unable to get to their phones but I will continue trying.”

Angie looks at me as if to ask if I was wanting to today, I speak up at that time “I would love to talk to them then.”

“Great I will let them know and I will call you in an hour, Angie sweetie do you think you could go to your conference room for this meeting?”

“Yes I was thinking that would be best anyway.”

“Wonderful we will talk then.”  Jackie hangs up and Angie looks at me.

“Well I am getting hungry and we have an hour to kill would you like some lunch?  We can eat in the conference room to wait for the meeting.”

“I am getting hungry and that sounds like a good plan.”

Angie leads me to the conference room, then steps out to get us some lunch. She tells me they have some sandwich stuff in the office I tell her that will be fine.  She returns quickly with our lunch and we eat in silence.

• Like 2

I

2 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

You keep with the smiles hehe I hope you are liking it. I do want to ask a question.  What do you all think of the chapter length? Most of the chapters are between 1300 and 1500 words.

I like longer chapters *nodsnods*

Chapter 16

I few minutes after Angie and I finish our lunch the screen in front of us comes to life and I see a single face appear. “Hello again Angie dear, this must be Sean. Hello, I am Jackie and I am a counselor for the for the interdimensional adoption agency in this dimension.”

“Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you” I say.

“Angie has told me that you wish to speak with a couple families. I am sorry to inform you that I could only get one here to talk, the other said they will gladly take you in but can’t make the time to talk with you beforehand.”

That info raises flags in my mind “That is fine I will talk with the family you could contact.”

“Wonderful.  Then without further a due let me introduce Mark and Rose Townsend.” The screen changes to show two people, one a woman with shoulder length dirty blond hair that just touches her shoulders with a slight wave to it. Next to her is a man that appears to be a few inches taller with short cut brown hair and the shadow of a beard starting to show.

“Hello Mark and Rose, I am Sean.” I say a little hesitantly.

“Hello, its nice to meet you.” Rose says. “we have had the opportunity to look over your file and think we all may be able to help each other. You see Mark here” she places her hand on his arm “served in our own military and have a deeper understanding of what you may be going through then most.”

“it would be an honor to care for someone that has risked their life for their people” Mark says.

“thank you, it would be nice to not have to explain to everyone what I may be going though when I start to have bad days.”  I say as I look down.  “you read all that was on my file?”

“Yes, sweetie we did.  We understand you want a sex change; can we ask why?” Rose asks

“Well for as long as I can remember, I have always had this feeling that my body wasn’t right. Like I should have been different. I can’t really explain, and if I am basically going to be starting life over. I figured what does it hurt.” I explain.

“I can respect that decision, now about the non-regression. You said starting over that would be better if you decided to be regressed. Now don’t think we are going to do anything or force anything upon you, but we would like to understand that choice.” Mark says.

“I can’t forget my brothers. The ones I went to war with, the one that caused my accident. It would kill me emotionally and mentally if I forgot them. I understand that if I did, I wouldn’t know, but still I don’t want that.”

“and we would never make you forget. We will help you in any and every way” Rose says quickly “Sweetheart how hard are things for you right now?”

A tear escapes my eye, “Honestly, if something doesn’t change in my life I am going to fail.”

“Hun it sounds to us like you need the help. And we offer out home and out hearts to helping you.” Mark says.

Rose looks over at Mark as he was speaking, and I can read her face saying that I am the “little” she has been wanting.  Our conversation goes on for about 30 minutes longer about different things. I thank them for their time, and I will let the councilors know my decision soon. 

“Seriously Sean Mark and I both feel that we can really help you, through all that is going on. We hope that we are who you choose, nut will understand if we are not. Thank you for giving us the time to talk with you.”  Rose says, as we hang up with each other.

I look over at Angie as she is the first to speak. “So, what do you think?”

“It’s a lot to take in. But they seam like nice enough people. I feel I can trust them, but I don’t know.”

“Well let me be honest. I have meet them and they are absolutely amazing bigs, as I saw their file print out, I instantly thought they would be a good match for you.”

“Really?” is all I can think to say.

“Yes really. They respect and understand unregressed little better than most bigs.”

“thank you for not telling me that sooner. Its good to know that I have a decent feel for others.” I chuckle.

“So, are you thinking that you have made your decision?”

“Yeah I think I have. I’m a little concerned about what the future may hold but I think the Townsends will help guide me there.”

“I think your right. Let’s head back to the office and we can finish up the paperwork.”  Angie says as she collects her things and stands.  We head to her office and she sits behind the desk as she logs back into the computer. “So, on your first visit you signed some forms. One of them was for a thorough background check to include financial. Your report came back surprisingly fast, and there is nothing that is of concern.”

“Well I could have told you that” I say as I chuckle. “I am glad to know it all came back good though”

“Yeah so am i. Well what we need to discus now is how things will go forward.  The first steps in this whole process you have already completed. Next, we sign the official adoption papers. The first set grants out financial organization guardianship of the money you receive and what you have on hand. Half of what you get each month will be put in a trust fund for the chance that you return after the 10-year adoption time. The rest will go to our organization to keep the lights on so to speak. The rest of the adoption form is just granting the Townsends total guardianship of you. Any questions so far?”

“Yeah what happens after the 10 years to all that I have here if I decide to stay there?”

“Well the trust fund will be forfeit to our organization and a letter to the VA will be drafted for the funds to stop being sent out.”

“That sounds simple enough.”

“Then once we get all the travel plans in place.  You will come here, you will be put to sleep placed in a stasis pod, where you will be transported to the other dimension by an organization known as the Bureau. Once there you will be transported to a littles hospital near the Townsends. When you wake and you have been cleared by the medical professionals you will be released into their care.”

“Sounds like you have all this worked out fairly smoothly. I know there are risks, there has to be. What are the biggest?”

“Well there are pirates that will sometimes intercept the transports and steal the littles onboard for adoption into non-alliance territories where littles are treated very poorly. But that hasn’t happened in a very long time. The Bureau has increased their security for the transports, so the pirates have started targeting easer pray. A lot of them are straight up kidnapped form here.”

“Its good to hear that they have taken steps to help deter the pirates. I think that is all I wanted to know.”

She slides over a piece of paper. “this is the adoption form. Take your time read it over. You will see that your preferences have been marked, but unfortunately that is not a fool proof guarantee that those won’t happen. But it is security that if it does happen, they will be arrested, and you will be cared for appropriately by another big they would do what they could to reverse what was done but it’s hard to say if they could.”

I read over the papers completely as she is scanning her computer and typing some things in. as I read everything looks to be in order and was what she had said. I sign on the two spots indicated and slide the form back.

“Wonderful they will be so happy to have you; I have set up transportation and looks like we can get you out next week. I will gladly give you a ride back to your apartment. Is there anything you need?”

“Thank you I would appreciate the ride. And well the bathroom I am in desperate need of a change.” I say with a chuckle.

“Oh my god. I should have asked I am so sorry. Here let me show you to the bathroom.” She stands and leads me to the bathroom. “do. Um. Do you need any help?”

I pause at the question. I think about it, it would be a lot faster with help, but I have been doing it alone for so long. “um well it would be faster, but I don’t necessarily need the help.”

“Ok well if you need me, I will be right out here.”

I head in and change, after we head back to my apartment as we stop, and she opens the door and drops the ramp she says “if you need anything don’t hesitate to call. I will call you Next Monday and finalize the travel plans.”

“Thank you for all your help Angie”

“you are quite welcome.”

I head into my apartment waving as Angie drives off back to her job. After I close the door I wonder if this was really the right choice.

The week flies by, I wake up Monday morning and get myself ready for the day. I spent my week packing what I don’t need and organizing all that I had. As I al eating breakfast there is a knock on the door. I wheel over “who is it?”

“Angie can I come in?”

“Of course,” I say as I unlock and open the door. I head back to the table and finish my breakfast.

“Did I interrupt?” 

“No not at all I was just in the middle of breakfast please have a seat.” I signal to the only chair I have at the table.

She takes a seat “So the big day is approaching. Your departure day is tomorrow. I will be here at 8:00 am to pick you up.  All you need to bring is yourself and maybe a couple diapers. You won’t be able to take your wheelchair, but we can send you with a couple personal items.”

“That’s fine I really don’t have anything I really want anyway; I am sad to know I can’t take my chair. I guess I will be carried everywhere then.”

“Yeah that is most likely how it will go. From the sounds of it I am not sure they will want to put you down.” Angie says with a chuckle.  “I will be with you from the moment I pick you up to the time you go to sleep. Then you will wake there. When you wake up it will be disorienting please be patient with them and yourself. The hospitals are used to dealing with little just waking after their travels, but it will be a big change for you.”

“I will try to remember that.”

“So, since this is your last day and night here is there anything you would like to do?”

“not in particular, I have been spending my week eating out a lot and packing.”

“Oh, you didn’t need to do that, We have a moving company and storage facility that would have came in and done all that for you.”

“I wasn’t sure, and it kept me doing things. I would have gone crazy if I was just sitting here the whole week.”

“well I am glad you found something to pass the time with. Well it is typical that I spend your last day here with you. So, lets get out of here and do something.”

“Well there isn’t a whole lot I can do sitting in this chair of mine.”

“Well let’s go catch a movie your choice my treat. Then we can go have a dinner, then come back.”

“Ok that actually sounds like fun.”  She helps me pack my bag for a day out.

“Oh, these are cute” she says pulling out one of my ABDL diapers.

“Yeah I have found that they hold a lot more. The Diapers the VA give me I have to change a lot more often. Two hours or less it leaves me almost no time to do anything else.”

After we finish, we head out to the van. We drive to the mall where a theater is. I quickly pick the newest sci-fi movie to come out.  

“you actually like these movies?” Angie asks after we get our tickets.

“Yeah I love Sci-fi.” I say with a huge grin on my face.

We head over to the concession stand “A movie isn’t a movie without popcorn and soda” Angie says. After we get our drinks and popcorn we head to the theater for the show. “Oh, do you need a change before we head in there?”

I quickly reach down to check how full my diaper is. “Yeah I probably should.”

“Well let’s go over here there is a family restroom, and since the movie is about to start why don’t you let me help?”

“Well. I guess.” I mumble as we head into the restroom, she turns and locks the door. Grabs my bag and pulls out the supplies needed. I lay my chair all the way flat and lay the arm rests down.

“Wow this chair can do it all can’t it?”

“Just about.” I say as she reaches for the top of my track pants to pull them down. After they are at my ankles, she pushes my feet up towards my bottom and allows my knees to fall out to the sides. She rips the tapes and pulls the front down, noticing I have no hair there she has this inquisitive look on her face but doesn’t say anything. “I went hand had my hair laser removed. It helps keep everything clean and healthy.” I say to answer the unasked question. She gently wipes me down in front.

“Now how to get it out from under you” she muses. I reach down and move my right knee over my left, forcing my right side up off the chair. I finish rolling by pulling a little with my right arm on the side of the chair. “Oh, wow that was easy” she says as she begins to wipe down my bottom. She pulls the old out and places the new under. As she finishes, I roll back onto my back she gently takes some powder and powders me down.  And quickly fastens me into my clean diaper. She then turns and throws out the old diaper and used wipes. Turns back “all done” she says with a grin

“Um. What about my pants” I say chuckling back at her.

“Oh, silly me” she pulls my legs back straight then pulls my pants up and back in place. As she is doing that, I raise the arm rests, then sit up when she is done. “Ready for the movie now?” She asks as she starts to wash her hands.

“Yeah let’s go. I am actually getting a little excited about it.”  We head out of the restroom and into the theater.  We find a specific handicap section I park there and she sits next to me to enjoy 2 hours or sci-fi goodness.

After the movie we wait for most of the crowd to leave before we head out. “So, what are you thinking for dinner?” She asks

“Well I love a good General Tso’s. So how about Chinese?”

“Sounds great to me. I know a perfect place.” We get in the van and head to this family ran Chinese restaurant. “I come here when I am in the mood, they have wonderful food.”

We head in and get a table they move a chair for me. The waitress takes our order as we sit there just chit chatting about random things. Neither of us wanting to put emphasis on my departure being so soon. After we had eaten out fill, she looks at me “How was the food?”

“Amazing and thank you for taking me out today it was good to get out of that apartment it was starting to get a little depressing.”

She chuckles “well it is getting late let’s get you back and tucked in tomorrow is going to be an eventful day.”

“Yeah I am starting to get a little tired anyway. It could just be a food coma though,” I say with a laugh

She drives me back to my apartment, and we head in. She helps get me into bed. Regardless of my insistence that I could do it myself. She just blows it off as me needing a friend and after today hoped I would feel that she had became one.

“Well yes I do feel you have. But that is more then most friends would do.”

“Yeah well you maybe right but I still think I should.”

“Fine if you insist.” I relent.  She helps change me and get me into a T-shirt to sleep in. As I slide over into bed, she grabs the sheet and blanket and pulls it over me.

“Remember before you fall asleep set an alarm, so you have time to get ready.” As she hands me my phone.

“Thank you again for today.” I say as I take the phone and set my alarm.

“Good night I will call before I come over. See you tomorrow.”

“Good night” I say as I lay back and snuggle into my bed. I quickly fall asleep with thoughts of tomorrow in my mind and plaguing my dreams.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

I have a lot more freedom and animosity then you will.

I'm really enjoying this piece. 

As it was playing out, I thought maybe the military flashback was too long, and maybe it is, but I now understand why you felt it was needed. As to the little quote here: I generally ignore errors as long as I can figure out what your intention is, but "animosity" threw me. ?

12 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm really enjoying this piece. 

As it was playing out, I thought maybe the military flashback was too long, and maybe it is, but I now understand why you felt it was needed. As to the little quote here: I generally ignore errors as long as I can figure out what your intention is, but "animosity" threw me. ?

It was a poor word choice. I will have to give some though on what word i ment.

Fixed it thank you for noticing

Chapter 17

I wake with my alarm blaring at 6:30 AM, I reach over and shut it off. I quietly moan to myself as it is earlier than I am usually up. I smell something strange in the air, is that bacon? I think to my self. “Hello is someone here?” I holler out it doesn’t much matter not like I would be able to do much sneaking to see who was out there.   Second later the door opens, and I see Angie in the door frame.

“Good morning” she says. “I’m sorry if I scared you. I just didn’t feel right leaving you alone last night. I slept on the couch, so you don’t think I was in bed with you.”

“Oh, well thank you. Do I smell bacon?”

“Yes, yes you do. I decided to make some breakfast for us. You ready to get out of bed?”

“God yes with a good breakfast to look forward to.”

She comes over and starts to help me get ready to get out of bed. First a quick change and then sliding over into the chair. She helps move my legs over I take care of the rest. We head out I go straight to the table she plates up some pancakes and bacon.

“Thank you for the breakfast it is amazing.”

“Thank you, it’s a family recipe. When we are done, I will pack your bag and we can ger a move on.”

“sounds good” I say as my anxiety starts to rise.  I have never had a good poker face when my anxiety was involved.

“Hey Sean. Are you ok?” She asks with more then a little concern in her voice.

“Yeah, just getting a little anxious. Worried about how things will go. And, and it’s happening today.”

She reaches across the table and takes my hand “everything will be great. Remember I told you I meet them in person. You all will help each other more than you can imagine.”

“I know, I know it’s just a huge step. You know?”

“I get you. Well let’s get you ready and get a move on.” She stands and heads into the bedroom quickly packs my bag.

I fallow her into the bedroom “Hey do you think I could get some pants on. We kind of rushed because of the breakfast.”

“Well why don’t we just keep the blanket over your lap. When we get there, you will have to strip down and put a gown on anyway. That and we aren’t going anywhere else.”

“I am really uncomfortable doing that. But I if you are sure that is the only place, we are going I can stay covered.”

She grabs my lap blanket and hands it to me, I tuck it in wound my legs. And she leads me out to the van.  As we get in, she starts the van and we head in a different direction then to her office. “Um where are we going?” I ask.

“Oh shit. I am sorry I forgot to tell you. The departure center is across town at another center. Don’t worry I promise we are just going to the departure center.”

“Ok” I say as I relax as I look out the window watching the sites fly by.  It takes us about 30 minuets to arrive. And she pulls up to a pair of sliding doors in what looks like a medical facility. The door has a sign that reads IDAA departures only. I think to myself “well this must be the place.”

“We are here” she says almost like she was reading my mind. She turns off the van and helps me out. We head in she goes to the receptionist “Hi Cassadi I have Sean Frederickson here with me today he is scheduled for departure this morning.”

“Good morning Angie I just had his file, here it is. Head down to room 5. Have him get on the bed and down to just his underwear and the gown. It’s good to see you again we should go have lunch or something.”

“It has been quite a while. Well let me see Sean off and we can plan something.”

Angie leads me down the hall to a small room with a stretcher and a couple folding chairs on the wall. I position my wheelchair right next to the bed drop the left arm rest and begin to slide over. As I get on Angie grabs my ankles and lifts them up on to the bed. She then helps take my T-shirt off and places the gown on me. As she is doing this, she looks at my diaper and says “Looks like I should change you before you get to comfy”

“You really don’t need to you have done plenty for me already.”

“It is my job to make this as comfortable for you as possible.”

I roll my eyes “Okay thank you.”

She makes quick work of the diaper change. As I lay back, she covers me with a blanket and sits on one of the chairs. A few moments of silence pass and a young woman with dark brown hair pulled up in a bun steps in the room from the other side. “I am Anna I am going to be your nurse until you depart. Angie here is going to stay until you leave so you have a friendly face along with you.  I m going to start by confirming we have the wright client and that you still wish to precede. Would you mind telling me your name and date of birth.”

I give my name and date of birth.

“And you still wish to go through with the adoption? If so, I will need you to sign here.”  She hands me a clipboard pointing to where I need to sign.

“I really don’t have much choice” I say to myself as I sign the form.

“Ok I m going to place an IV and get some fluids running. During your transport you will be getting all your nutrients through the IV site as well as medication to keep you asleep. You will be sleeping for about a week.” She says as she is getting everything ready.

“That’s a long time. But let’s do this.”  Angie takes my hand as the nurse gets ready to stick it in a vein. It feels like Angie is squeezing my hand more then I am hers. I look at her “Afraid of needles?” she looks into my eyes and all she can do is nod.  “Just keep looking at me, don’t worry about what the nurse is doing.” I slightly shake my head as the nurse flushes the IV. I look over at Anna “yep its in the right place.”

The nurse looks up at me, “how do you know?”

“I can smell and taste the flush.” I say with a smile. She hooks up regular IV fluids

“Ok I will be back in just a few with the medications to put you under. I will give you and Angie a moment as I get it all ready.” She turns and steps out.

I look over at Angie “you know yesterday was fun. If I was staying, I think we could have been great friends.”

Angie stands and steps close to the bed “Well I sure hope you think of me as a friend already. Because I think of you as that.”

“of course, I do.” I hold my hands out for a hug.  She bends down and holds me tight.  “you take care of yourself”

“you too and listen to Mark and Rose whether you want to believe it or not. They do have your best interests at heart.”

“Yes mom” I say playfully back at her.

We slowly part “You know if I had meet you sooner in my life, I think it would have been tolerable here. Thank you for showing me what a friendship could be like.”

All Angie can do is nod her head as she wipes a tear from her eyes. The nurse steps in “are we ready.”

“We are” Angie responds as she takes my hand.

The nurse takes a syringe and hooks it up to the hub. “After this you will wake in the other dimension. Good luck.” As she pushes on the plunger pushing the medication into my arm. I squeeze Angie’s hand once as the works goes black.

“When is she going to wake up?” I hear a voice just at the edge of my consciousness.  I can almost recognize the voice, but it slips from my memory.

“when she wakes” another female voice answers.

“Hun, she has been through a lot just to get here. Se need to let her wake on her own.” I deep male voice add to the chorus.  “remember what Jackie told us. She may be in a little shock when she does wake.”

I take quick stock of my body. I find everything as I remember. “Look her breathing has changed” the first voice says. Shoot I think gigs up, so I slowly open my eyes. And take a look around.

First impression I am in a nursery. Obviously in a hospital. “good morning sweetheart. Do you remember me?” the first voice says. The heart monitor that I am hooked up to starts to speed up.

“Rose your scaring her give her time.” The man says. When he says her name the missing pieces start to fall back into place and I start to calm down a little. I notice they are all sitting so don’t seam to be to tall as of yet.

“Mark, Rose its nice to finally meet you in person.” I say.  “And why are you using ‘she’? Angie told me that that change as well as the medical would be fixed later”

“Well Your mommy and I talked about this a lot the last couple weeks. And decided that it since this is something you wanted; we should just get used to calling you ‘she’ instead of having to correct ourselves later. We also want you to know we are so happy you decided to live with up.”

“Mommy?” I ask as it dawns on me “Oh sorry” I say quickly more than a little embarrassed. I look at the third person “And who may you be miss?”

“My name is Crystal I am your nurse today and tomorrow before you can go home with your mommy and daddy.” The lady responds. “you are just going to be here long enough to get your second set of vaccinations and to make sure you aren’t bringing any nasty little bugs with you.” She finishes the sentence as if she where talking to a preschooler.

“Oh, that makes since.” I mumble

“Oh, sweetie she didn’t mean anything by that. We all know you are unregressed.  But I need to tell you there are not many like you here. So, most everyone you meet outside of family and friends will probably treat you like that. Thank you, Crystal unless there is something else you need would you mind giving my husband and I some time with out new little girl here?”  

“Yeah no problem I will be back in about an hour and visitation ends in three.” She stands and I really get a good look at how tall they are. As it is laying on my back, I can’t estimate how tall she is, but it scares me that anything can be that tall.

Mark looks at me, “Are you ok mi bambino?”

I look over at Mark “Yeah I will be. I was told you all where big. I couldn’t imagen how big.” 

Mark and Rose glance at each other “sweetheart the nurse is just slightly outside mid height. She is only 12.5 feet tall.” Rose says.

“Oh really.” I shake my head “I guess with me laying here my senses are off. Wait you said ‘just’ so just how tall are you two?”

Mark answers first “I am a smidge over 18 Feet Rose is a healthy 16 feet.”

My jay opens in complete shock. “Close your mouth baby we don’t want a fly to buzz in there.” Rose teases gently. I quickly close my mouth. “So, Sean, there was precious little about your past in your file. We wont pry but we won’t be able to really help if we are completely in the dark. We also need to discus what colors you would like your room. Your daddy and I have it mostly set up just don’t have anything painted. Also, we need to decide what name to call you ‘Sean’ isn’t very feminine.”

“Well I will have to think on the name. I really haven’t given it any thought. As for the color of my room My favorite color is blue, but I guess going feminine purple will do.” I say.

“That is fine, we can take our time with the name. Mark we can stop at the store on our way home. We need to get the paint I want to get her room done tonight.” Rose says as she grabs Marks arm.

“Yes, hun we will get it all done.”  Mark says.

Rose reaches through the short bars around my bed and places her hand on my leg. We sit there for a few moments just taking in the moment. The nurse steps in “Well I am sorry to interrupt, but I need to run some tests if you two could step out.”

“Actually, I think we will get going there are a few things we need to get ready for her home coming. Will you be alright mi bambino?”

“Yes, I will be fine. When will we see each other again?” I ask.

“Tomorrow dear” the nurse answers “As long as the tests come back clear you will be free to go home tomorrow.  Actually, Rose would you mind picking her up. I need to get a weight and height.”

“Can I really?” Rose asks excitedly “Is it safe to?”

“Oh quite safe. You just need to remember she can’t hold her lower body up, so you will have to.”

Rose Slowly stands and now I can see the difference in their height, she bends over the bed and gently slides her hands under my back and my legs.  “You know I am not going to break” I say.

“I am sorry” She says as she picks me up and cradles me in her arms. As she stands all the way up Mark stands and wraps his arms around rose in a hug.

“She is so sweet.” Mark says just over a whisper.

Rose lays me on the scale the nurse reads the scale and writes down the number “So what’s her weight?” Rose asks.

“let me get her height and I will let you know the numbers” the nurse says as she takes a cloth tape measure and lays it next to me. “Lay as straight as you can for me sweetie.” The nurse tells me.  Takes the measurement and charts it.  “you can put her back Rose.” As rose picks me up the nurse says, “she is 4 feet and 76 pounds.”

I whip my head at the nurse. “What. I was over 6 feet in the other dimension. What happened.” I say as I start to get scared again. It comes to almost a panic attack Rose notices moves me, so I am facing her holding me against her chest.

“Shhhhhh sweetie it will be ok. We will get through this. We love you and will never leave you.” She coos at me as she starts to sway me.  I start to calm down. She carries me back to the bed, gently kisses me on my forehead and lays me down. “we will see you tomorrow sweetheart. You be nice to the nurses.”

“I will Rose.” I say with tears still in my eyes.

Mark takes her hand and they head to the door. I see her shoulders shake as I hear a sob. I look at the nurse as they exit the room “Did I say something wrong?” I ask.

“All littles call their care givers mommy and daddy. She may have hoped you would have cough on as we kept saying it.” I hang my head. “your new and unregressed I understand it can take some time. Just try, if not for yourself for them. You chose to come here and from what I can tell from our short time together it is for more than just your injury. They can help if you just give them a chance.”

“I will try, that’s all I can promise.  Can I get anything to eat I am getting really hungry?”

“Will since you slept through dinner, I can’t get you any food, but I can get you a little something.”

She steps out and a few minuets later returns with a bottle full of a white liquid. “A bottle? Can I have a glass or something?”

“I am sorry policy dictates its this ore nothing.” She holds the bottle out to me I reach out and take it.

“Well if this is all I can get. Something is better than nothing.” I place the nipple in my mouth and give gently suck on it. A sweet almost too sweet fluid trickles into my mouth. “What is this?”

“It’s formula sweetie it will be good for you. Do you not like it?”

I give a small shrug “Its not bad a little too sweet but I like it.” As I drink the bottle.

“well I think its time for some little one to get to bed. Your mommy and daddy will pick you up tomorrow. Everything is checking out so far, you will get your second set of vaccinations right before you leave.” She reaches down and checks my diaper. “I should get this changed before you fall asleep.” She grabs the materials needed and makes quick work of a diaper change for me. A lot faster than I had ever had. When she finishes she tucks me into bed. “Sleep well little one if you need anything just cry out.”

I lay my head back between the formula and the stress of waking was really tired. I quickly fall asleep, and that night I actually have some pleasant dreams.

• Like 5

Great chapter nice transition to his new life.

With him/her not regressed I think he will have a very hard

time with his new life. He will have to think as a baby and

not himself hope he can do it. ?

Chapter 18

I awake right when there was a loud crash.  I tried to roll away from the sound but all I can do is scream and cry. There is a voice I recognize as the nurse from last night. “Oh, sweetie I am so sorry. The door slipped from my fingers.” I am still crying as she picks me up, I start to fight her the best I can. Since I only have the use of my arms, I hit her arms and swing at her face as I get close. She quickly puts me down, “Okay dear I will just let you calm down.”

It takes a few moments, but I finally calm down enough to realize where I am. “I am sorry about what I just did Ma’am.”

“Its ok sweetie you didn’t hurt me. Now I know to make sure your awake before you are picked up.”  She says with a chuckle. “I have your breakfast and as soon as your mommy and daddy arrive you will be free to go. Oh, after breakfast I will bring your vaccination in.”

“Thank you, wait you said this will be my second set. When did I get my first?”

“they where given to you before you woke not long after you arrived here.  Because of your condition I feel it would be better for you to et in a highchair I am going to place you in one now.” As she bends back down to pick me up.

I blush as I am placed in the highchair and the tray was put in place. “this isn’t necessary I could have just sat up in the bed.”

“and make a mess of your crib no we can’t have that.” She places my breakfast on the tray which consisted of oatmeal and some diced fruit with a bottle of formula. I quickly eat and drink the bottle and start to feel what I would describe as drunk.

“Why I feels funny?” I ask with a little slur in my words.

“Little food sometimes had that effect on your little bodies.  I thought it would help you relax a little.”  The nurse says, as the door opens and Mark and Rose step in.  I notice a pink bag over Rose’s shoulder but don’t think much about it.

“Oh goodness look at her. Did you eat all your breakfast sweetie?” Rose asks as she steps over to me inspecting the food tray.

“Ahhh huhh. I did mommy.” Mommy, mommy did I just call her mommy. I remember the conversation with the nurse last night, but so soon.

“Awwww you called me mommy.” Rose says with a little squeal.

“Rose honey calm down just a little.” Mark tells Rose, then looks at the nurse. “How was she last night?”

“Oh, she was an absolute angel. Slept right through the night. I do nee to warn you that you will need to wake her before you pick her up. She must have some underlying PTSD and reacted negatively to my attempting to calm her after I startled her awake.” The nurse answers. I am trying to fallow the conversation but my mind seams to be working in slow mode and I realize my head is fallowing the progress back and forth, but my mind is just not picking up what is being said.

Rose pulls me out of the highchair “Oh sweetie you need a change” she says then to the nurse as she is taking me over to a changing table I never noticed. “Thank you for that information we knew there would be some.  When can we take her home?”

“Your very welcome. All I need to do is get her discharge papers ready, you will need to sign the adoption forms. And I will get her vaccinations then you will be all set.” She turns and walks out the door.

“Let’s get you out of this wet and stinky diaper and into so nice clothes to go home in.”  As she Lays me on the table. Gently takes the gown off me.  As she untapes the diaper she says to herself “these hospital diapers just wont do,” then to me “good thing I brought some better and much cuter diapers for such a cute little bug.” As she tickles my sides a little. I just couldn’t help but giggle. She very gently wipes me completely down lifting my bottom half up by grabbing my ankles and lifting she takes the old diaper out and slides a new one under.  She powders me gently rubbing it in as there is a small trickle of pee that leaks out. She pulls the front of the diaper up and fastens it. “Awe look at that isn’t it so cute”

I look down and see a bright pink diaper taped to my waist. Noticing my waisted legs splayed wide open to accommodate the thickness of the diaper. I blush, “I don’t wike my wegs tan dems be toverd?”

“Awe sweetheart of course, Mark can you give her, her gift. It may distract her as I finish getting her ready.”

“Oh yeah, here I thought you bought this teddy bear for me” Mark teases and I giggle. He reaches towards me with a stuffed teddy bear in his hands, the bear has a red party dress on with a pleasant smile. I reach out and grab the bear and give it a huge hug.

“Thank you” I say as the little high was starting to wear off. Rose finishes getting me dressed in a light blue sun dress and matching tights.

“There you go, the legs are now all covered.” She exclaims. The Nurse comes in right after with several papers and three syringes in her hand. 

“Now before I can have you sign the forms, I know you where checked through security, but I still need to verify that you are her new legal guardians”

“Oh of course we would never want a little to go to the wrong parents.” Mark says as he hands over his ID, and Rose quickly fallows with hers after securing the chest strap on the changing table.

“Thank you all is in order here. If you both could sign, Here and here.” The nurse says pointing to where Mark and Rose needed to sign then handing them the pen. The nurse walks over to me laying on the changing table. “Don’t you look adorable all dressed up. Okay sweetie I have your vaccinations these may hurt a bit. I have a special pacifier in my pocket that I am going to need you to suckle on before I give these to you.”  She pulls out a pink pacifier and brings it towards my mouth. I part my lips and let the object slide in and start suckling. I instantly notice it has a flavor something like peaches and cream, but not quite. As I suckle my mind starts to get fuzzy again, along with my body. “Good girl” the nurse says she takes my arm wipes it with an alcohol wipe then quickly and expertly injects me with all three vaccinations.  It takes a moment for my mind to register what happened and exactly how much it hurt I start crying hysterically as the pacifier falls from my mouth.

Rose quickly rushes over and unstraps me picking me up and sways with me with me pressed up against her chest. She coos at me to calm me down, not long after I stop crying with just a little sniffle here and there. “what was in the pacifier?” Rose asks.

“Oh, I just dipped it in a little flavor powder with a drop of little extract. I see that you have finished the paperwork. Let me scan her tracker and update the information then you will be free to go.” She takes a device waves it over mu right shoulder once it pulls up my information on the computer next to her.  She quickly updates the information on the screen with Mark and Rose being my guardians and not a ward of the state as I had been since I had arrived. “Ok that should do it. You are free to go. Be good for your new mommy and daddy little one.”

Mark and Rose both thank her, and we head out the door. Rose moves me from her shoulder and cradles me in her arms as you would an infant. As we leave the hospital.  When we arrive at a black SUV rose opens the back door and places me in a rear facing car seat that is very obviously for a girl. As she straps me in, I start to blush. She ruffles my hair just a little and hands me my bear. She pulls a Pacifier from the bag and hands it to me. “you don’t need to use this I just thought you may like it. You looked so cute with it as you took your shots, and you where such a brave girl.”

They get in the front of the vehicle and I slip the pacifier into my mouth. As the car starts and we head home.  With in a couple minuets I am fast asleep in the back of the car. 

I wake with a jump in the car seat as the front door is closed. Mark opens the other door and starts to unlatch me. “Its my turn to hold you mi bambino.” He says    I yawn, and the pacifier falls form my mouth. “we are going to have to put a clip on this thing aren’t we” he says with a chuckle grabbing it and picking me up at the same time. “your mother wants to instantly show you, your room. I think we all need to have a little talk now that we are all alone. What do you want to do?” he asks looking down at me as I am cradled in his arms. I instantly notice a difference. He feels firmer more secure, almost safer than Rose.

“um the room isn’t going anywhere so let’s talk first if that’s ok.”

“We decided to leave it up to you so of course its ok. Now we have a littles walker that we thought you may appreciate. Its like a seat but when we get your legs fixed you will be able to walk around exercise your legs. I can place you in that or we can hold you its your call.” He says to me as we enter the living room I see rose sitting on the couch and she goes to stand as we come in. “She wants to talk first, she said that the bedroom isn’t going anywhere. Such a cutie.” I see the walker and its just like a toddler’s walker from my dimension. I decide to sit there so we can all see each other.

“So,” Rose starts. “we need to have a discussion about rules to start with, and we need to know your limitations. We know you can’t use your legs and have no control of your bathroom functions. Is there any thing else we need to know?”

“Well I do have a couple rods in my lower back so I really can’t bend very well. Other then that that is all.”

“Ok that’s simple to remember.  I am sure when we get your legs fixed that will change. Now the nurses told up they didn’t have to do anything to remove hair from your diaper area. I am going to assume you did that before you came.” Mark says

“Yes, with me being completely dependent on diapers it is more hygienic and healthy to not have hair.”

“You are correct there. We had thought we would need to have a hard talk about that. Now to the rules.” Rose answers

“Wait a second hun” mark interrupts. “I have one thing that I we should talk about before the rules. As the rules may change. I noticed that you took to being treated little fairly quickly. Could you explain why?”

“Well it really hard to explain. Even before I was stuck in diapers, I had liked the idea of being treated like a little kid. And even wearing diapers I liked. And coming here I expected it. Now I would like to ask that we take things slow.” I look down at where I am seated. “well I guess somethings just can’t be helped. But if we could keep the I don’t know how to say it, baby talk, to a minimum in the house. I do understand that we won’t be able to control everyone we may come in contact with.”

“I actually thought it may have been something like that” Mark responds. “As for the baby talk, in the house that shouldn’t be a problem in most instances. We have intended to treat you as unregressed with the need of more assistance as you are. All our friends and family know you are unregressed. That doesn’t mean they all understand though.”

“That sounds wonderful thank you both for understanding. So, what are these rules you wanted to talk about.”

“Well,” starts rose. “The first rule is you will need to call us Mommy or Daddy in public. We would both love it if you did at home. But it is kind of expected in public.”

“I think I can do that.” I answer

“Next we can’t have you changing your own diapers.  Its our responsibility to as your parents here to make sure you are healthy and happy. And we can’t keep you healthy if you are changing your own diapers.”

“That’s fine its kind of a pain in the ass to do that my self anyway.” I say with a slight smile.

“That leads to number three. No swearing.” Mark adds.

“I will try, I can’t promise I have been speaking like this for way too many years.”

“Well if you don’t, we are going to have to implement some sort of punishment. We really don’t want to have to punish you. However, for most especially at home it will be time out. And we have another form that we can use if needed. And for the most important rule. Just be in general nice. I know its really open ended there but I think you understand what I mean.” Mark says.

“Well they all seam fairly simple.” I say after a moment’s thought.

“Great, well I think it is time to show some little girl her new room.” Rose says.

“She needs a change also. She was rather soggy as we came in.”  Mark adds.

I blush a little, as rose stands and comes to pick me up. She holds me to her shoulder with her arm under my butt. She carries me down the hall with Mark fallowing right behind. “Now close your eyes.”

“do I have to?” I whine

“If you don’t, we wont get you changed. Then you will start stinking. And I really don’t want to have a stinky girl.” Rose says with a slight chuckle.

“Fine, my eyes are closed.” As I giggle.

“for some reason I don’t believe you. Would you lie to me.” She says as she tickles my sides. She turns me around in her arms and covers my eyes with her hand. We are all laughing I feel an arm brush past me then we start moving. A few steps Rose asks, “Are we ready?”

“Please. Please may I see?”

“Yes, sweetheart you may see your new room.” Rose says as she removes her hand allowing me to see the room. The walls are painted a light sky blue with lavender accents. The crib has a lavender bed set there is a changing table against the wall across from the room is a window out to the back of the house. Under the window is a chest I assume to be a toy chest. There is a glider rocker in the corner next to the window. Between the crib and the changing table is a closet full of clothes.

“its beautiful thank you so much.” I say in complete amazement at what was done for me. I few tears escape my eyes.

Rose sees and turns me around “oh sweetie are you ok? Its not too much is it?”

“No, yes, I am fine. Nothing has ever been done for me like this before.”

“Oh, sweetness I am so sorry to hear that.” As she holds me tight in a hug. “Let’s get you changed.” She lays me down on the changing table. “Now at home right now I don’t think we need to worry about strapping you down. As because of how hard it is for you to roll. But when we are out, I will have to because others won’t know you can’t, and we can have LPS called on us.” She makes quick work of my diaper change but with just as much care as when I was in the hospital.

We all head back to the living room Rose hands me off to mark and says she is going to make a quick lunch then its time for me to take a nap.

“Want a tour of the house mi bambino?” Mark asks.

“Yeah that would be great.” I knew where my room was, but the rest was a total mystery.  “Hey where did you come up with the “mi bambino” nick name?” I shyly ask as he stands and start to walk down the hall.

“Oh,” he starts with a chuckle I can feel vibrate all through his chest.  “It was a cute name my grandmother used to call me. I remember how it made me feel when I was young and thought why not make it our phrase. Do you not like it? I mean I don’t have to use it if you don’t like.”

“I do like it. I get this warm feeling deep in my chest. I don’t know how to explain it.”

“You don’t need to I know just how you feel.” We finish the tour the house is one story with a full furnished basement there is a huge bathroom at the very end of the hall my room to the back and their room right across the hall. The hall ends at the living room with an open floor plan with the dinning area right at the back. There is a sliding glass door leading to a fenced in backyard right off the dining room separated by a breakfast bar is the kitchen with rose happily making a sandwich lunch for everyone.

Mark places me in the highchair they have and secures the lap strap. I notice there are many more straps but keep the question in. rose brings in the food for everyone. She ties a bib around my neck I blush and try to say I don’t need it.

“I know but I don’t want to risk making a mess of your cute dress. That and you are so adorable when you blush.” She gently teases with a huge smile on her face.  As we eat Rose looks at me “So today is Tuesday, Saturday your daddy and I are planning a small welcoming party for you. We will have some friends and family over.”

I start to get a little scared and unfortunately it shows on my face.  “Okay” I manage to studder out.

“Ohhhhhh sweetheart it will be ok. They all are very excited to meet you.  There will be a few other littles that you can play with also.”

“Um who is going to be over?” I ask timidly

“Well your mommy works at a little daycare that you will be going to when I need to leave for my work. Also, you will be going three days a week. One of her coworkers Beth will be over. My mom and dad, Laura and Brad. My sister her husband, Teresa and John, and their little Brandon. Your mommy’s mom and dad, Kim and Mat.  Her brother and sister. Their partners and their littles. Your mom’s sister Brook as a four your old child Mick, and she will be here. I need to warn you that some of them, especially your mommy’s brother and his family and my parents have rather outdated views on little. You will need to be on your best behavior and always call us mommy and daddy. When just those that are not old fashioned are here or we are with them its whatever you are comfortable with. We promise to keep you as safe and comfortable as we can. We have told them all, about you and but that doesn’t mean they will all respect you.” Mark tries to explain. “I know it’s a lot to take in. but we will all get through this together.”

I sit in silence and slowly nibble on my lunch. “Thank you for telling me. I will try my best. Can I ask a favor though?”

“You can ask anything.”

“If I start to get overwhelmed can I go to my room for a bit to calm down.”

“Of course, and Daddy or I will be with you to help.” Rose says.  “I think it’s time for some little girl to take a nap.” She comes over to me takes my bib off, takes the tray away from the highchair grabs the bottle that I hadn’t touched and pucks me up. She cradles me as she caries to me to my room. “Why don’t we snuggle, and you can fish this bottle in your room.”  As we enter my room she sits in the glider holding me gently to her, she brings the bottle to my lips and starts humming a tune as I start to fall asleep I think to myself, ‘this is really nice, I really need to start calling them mommy and daddy’

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Shea, you have a wonderful story here that is written well. Thank you for taking the time and the courage to share your beautiful story with us. I'm eagerly anticipating your next chapter.

Chapter 19

I woke laying in my crib. I had been changed from my dress into a light purple sleeper. I take a few moments to collect my thoughts about all that has been has happened in the last few days. Mark er..Daddy was right that speech he gave was a lot to take in. As I stretch, I feel and hear my belly grumble. 'God how long was I asleep' I decide to call out "M… MOMMY?" Then think 'this is going to take some getting used to.'

A moment later the door opens and Rose peaks in. "I thought I heard someone one call me.  How did you sleep baby?"

"Really good i didn't know i was so sleepy." I mumble around a yawn that I just couldn't hold back. "I am getting hungry though."

"Oh, are you? Well I guess I'm just going to have to put something in that belly of yours aren't I." She says as she reaches in and tickles my belly a little, before picking me up. "Whoops I'm going to have to change you first. I may need to look into getting thicker diapies. Especially for nighttime." She lays me down and makes quick work of the change. Kissing me on the forehead before picking me back up.

She takes me out to living room where I see Mark sitting on the couch. Flipping through the menu on the TV hanging on the wall. He sees us come in the room and holds his arms out to take me. Rose places me on his lap and his left arm wraps around me. "How was the nap mi bambino?"

"It was good Ma….. Daddy"

Mark turns me so I am facing him and not the TV. "Now Sean, we really need to think on a better name for you. Anyway, you know it makes us happy to hear those names from you. But only when you." He pokes my nose "are ready to"

I blush at the childish move he just made. "I know you said that. But I am going to need to get used to the names. And well you two have already done more for me in just a few days than anyone in the last 15 years." I said with a tear sliding down my cheek.

He gently wipes the tear. "Do you want to talk about it?" I gently nod "take your time I'm here for you."

Rose brings in a bottle and some snacks. "I hope this will settle your tummy until dinner in a couple hours. What's wrong?"

"Oh, our little girl here was just about to tell me a story. Can Mommy listen?" He ends by asking me.

I nod my head and tell what had happened from my injury on. I leave the more mundane things. As I finish, I find myself sandwiched between mommy and daddy I feel mommy crying behind me. And daddy saying he was so sorry. Words when others just don't know what to say. "Mommy, daddy" I manage to squeak out. "I need to breathe" they part with a small chuckle. Both wiping their eyes. I grab my bottle to realize it was empty as I was drinking it periodically through my story.

Rose takes the bottle and says, "why doesn’t mommy go fill this with some juice for you" and heads into the kitchen.

Mark looks down at me. "Sean"

"Shawnna" I interrupt

He pauses for a second "Shawnna it fits you. Shawnna please know. And I know we haven't earned your trust yet. But know that we, your mommy and I will never leave you. Your mi bambino and i don't call just anyone that."

"I know daddy." I say giving him a hug

As Rose comes in with my bottle she says "aweee just look at the princess and her king" I stick my tongue out at her but we all chuckle.

"Well this princess has chosen her name." Mark says

"Oh, do tell."

I pull back from the hug and reach my hand out as if to shake hers "my name is Shawnna it's nice to meet you" I say as I struggle to keep a straight face

"Awe Shawnna and with such nice manures" as she places my bottle in my hand. "So, I decided to take this week off to help get you settled. We need to schedule a Dr appointment for you next week to start planning when we will get you all fixed up. But why don't we just all snuggle together on the couch and watch some TV for a bit.

The rest of the week drug by. You can’t imagine how utterly bored when you can’t move yourself from where you are placed. I tried crawling on my elbows once. Where I was picked up not 5 feet from where I started and placed in the Walker. I had learned that daddy had blocked several channels from the tv. He informed me that those channels have hypnotic messages to regress littles. There were some child friendly channels that mommy kept turning it to and placing the remote out of reach. But in all we fell into an easy rhythm. 

Daddy would spend most of his morning in the basement. I learned he had an office down there. And mommy took care of me and kept the house clean. Each night mommy would feed me a bottle in the glider and read a story to me. After she played me in my crib daddy would come in give me a kiss on my cheek and say "good night mi bambino sleep well and have sweet dreams" I was loving all the attention I was getting and honestly loving them more and more each day.

This night however was Friday night. The night before the part. I was getting really nervous and mommy could tell. "Sweetheart I know tomorrow will seam really scary, but mommy and daddy will be right beside you. And won’t let any harm come to you. It will be just us in the morning. You will have an early lunch and early nap. They should start arriving around 2. We are going to have a barbecue in the backyard.  And you will get lots of gifts. Besides you will be able to make new friends to play with."

I move the bottle from my mouth "I know mommy, but I have never been around so many bugs before, will they like me? Will they respect me? It's all so out of my control."

"I know sweetness I know. Everyone who will be there knows you as Shawnna and as a woman.  Well with the exception of Beth. Since there will be times at daycare that she will need to change you she needed to know it all. But she knows your new name and will call you that." She explains as I continue to drink my bottle and my eyes start to get heavy. "Good night princess." Mommy whispers as she lays me in my crib

"Ni ni momma"

‐--------------------------------------

The next morning daddy wakes me up by saying as he enters the room "good morning mi bambino."

I yawn as the pacifier falls from my mouth. "Good morning daddy"

"How did you sleep?"

"Ok I woke a few times to from some dreams, but I don't remember what they were."

"Awee I'm sorry to hear that. Let's get that butt of yours changed and maybe if we are quiet, we can surprise mommy with breakfast in bed." He strips me of my sleeper "you sure did a number on this thing. It's a good thing mommy got you thicker diapers." He untapes my diaper and cleans me up. As he grabs a clean diaper "now how does this thing go again?" He teases.

"Daddy your silly"

"Oh, am i" as he tickles my sides and belly. I can’t help but giggle hysterically "if I keep this up we can’t surprise mommy. With your giggles you can wake the world up" he says with a grin. He finishes the diaper change. He's not as practiced as mommy but still good. He puts my sleeper back on me and we go to the kitchen. "How does pancakes and bacon sound my little sue chef?"

"Delicious daddy" He places me in the highchair and puts the tray on. "Daddy I thought I was going to help?"

"Oh, don't worry your little head. You will help plenty." As he brings out a big bowl and whisk placing both on the tray. He adds pancake mix and water. "Now you" as he touches my nose "mix this really good, okay?"

"Yes sir" I say grabbing the whisk like a sword and stabbing it into the mix. He laughs as he starts the stove top placing a skillet on. Then turns to the coffee maker to start the coffee. As he finishes placing the first round of bacon on the skillet he asks. "How’s that coming?" As he looks over at me and sees me struggling a little to mix what's in the bowl. "Honey, if that's too much all you had to do was say."

"But I wanna help" I whine just a little.

"Tell you what. Why don't I move you into the kitchen and you can tell me when to flip? Or better yet the designated taste tester"

"That I can do" I say with a giggle.

He drags the highchair into the kitchen and quickly mixes the pancakes.  Gets them started then Hinds me the biggest piece of bacon I have ever seen. "Eat slowly hun." He reminds me "so we have big day ahead of us." I nod my head as my face starts to show my anxiety. "I know a few may be scary but I am positive you will fall in love with many of them." He goes quite as he finishes the breakfast. He makes her plate makes a bottle for me and pours a cup of coffee. Pulls me out of the highchair hand me the cup of coffee keeping his hands near it "do you got it?"

"Yeah I think so" I say it was heavier than I expected but not so much as I couldn't hold it.

He grabs he slides my bottle into his pants pocket and grabs her plate. "Now when we get to the room you need to be quiet.  I'm going to place everything on the nightstand. Then either lay you on her or next to her depending on how she is laying."

I giggle with the excitement of actually waking her up for a change. As we enter their room, we find her laying on her back still sound asleep. Slightly snoring its actually kind of cute.

Once he gets everything placed just right, he gently lays me on her chest. I feel her stir just a little. I am laying with my body between her breasts and the top of my head just under her chin. I lay completely down and start to relax from the heat and the comfort I am getting just being there. Daddy looks at me and whispers "you’re supposed to wake her silly goose"

"Oh yeah it's just so comfy." I say as I prop myself up on my elbows. "Mommy" I say a little louder not trying to startle her awake. "Mommy we have breakfast it's time to wake up"

I can’t see past her chin to tell if she is waking up. But the fingers I feel tickling my sides tell me she is well awake now. As I giggle and squirm. "Oh, good morning princess did my two sneaky loves make me breakfast in bed?" Mommy says tilting her head down and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"With such a busy day I thought you would like to sleep in a little and enjoy a nice little surprise" daddy says. "I have her bottle here. And a cup of coffee for you.  If you feed, her I will go make her a small plate and bring in the food tray so you two can eat here."

"Sounds wonderful and thank you it was a wonderful way to wake up." She scoots up in the bed, so she is sitting up the sheets stay where they are exposing that she sleeps in the nude. I wasn’t expecting that. I blush at the first time seeing her like this. She grabs her coffee takes a sip. As she puts it back grabs my bottle and moves me, so I am laying in the crook of her right arm holding the bottle with her left. "I hope you’re not too uncomfortable with how I am right now. I really was not expecting this."

"Its otay momma" I say around the nipple.

"You’re so sweet. Can you hold this?" She asked I reach up and hold the bottle so she can get more coffee. When my bottle is about half empty daddy brings in a tray to go over mommy's lap with my breakfast. She takes the bottle and turns me, so my back is against her belly and the tray is right in front of us. He moves her food onto the tray and mommy, and I start eating.  I was so excited I forgot to use my fork. Mommy chuckles at seeing me eat with my hands "looks like I'm going to have to give you a bath this morning" she says as she ruffles my hair.

After breakfast she moves the tray and slides me over to the middle of the bed. She slides out and pulls grabs a robe to wrap around herself. She picks me up to take me in for a bath "boy you sure made a mess with breakfast. Are you sure you got any in your mouth" she teases

I roll my eyes "yes mommy I got plenty in my mouth."

She hollers down the hall as we exit the room. "Mark can you get something for Shawnna to wear. I need to give her a bath."

"Sure, thing are we getting her dressed for the party now?" He responds coming around the corner from the kitchen.

"No, I will do that after her nap"

"Ok I will just grab a onesie then"

As we enter the bathroom mommy lays me on the bathroom rug and starts the water.  She strips me down and sits me in the tub. They went and bought a bath chair like one for an infant. But it helps me feel secure and safe in the tub. She stops the water just at my belly button and places a couple bath toys in there with me. After the initial embarrassment of being bathed, I have come to really like bath time. The love, care and affection I feel as mommy is cleaning me. Daddy brings in a pastel pink onesie and a clean diaper. "Daddyyyyyy pink" I whine.

"It’s only for the morning mi bambino, besides you look so cute in pink." He says

I cross my arms and pout. "Fine." I respond.

Mommy tickles me "don't be like that princess. We want today to be a good day. And having a miserable little girl will make it a bad day."

"I will try mommy I promise" after the bath I was quickly dressed and found myself in my walker in front of the TV with a kid’s channel on. As mommy and daddy are rushing around getting ready for the party. I am given a small lunch in front of the TV and a bottle. As soon as I was finished mommy came and pulled me out of the walker.

"I am sorry we didn't spend much time with you this morning princess. We, well more I, really wants this to go smoothly for everyone."

"It’s okay mommy. I just want this day to be over"

"I know sweetheart. Try to get some sleep I will wake you before people start to arrive."

"I will try mommy" she lays me in my crib places my pacifier in my mouth and brings my bear up to me. I cuddle the bear as she pulls my blanket over me and gives me a kiss on my forehead and leaves. It takes me a few minutes, but I do finally drift off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ok guys I find my self in a dilemma that i can use your help for. I am half way through the next chapter already it is the welcoming party. if i do it in one chapter it will be really long there is a place i can split the chapter in to 2. 

so would you all rather it be one long or two normal sized?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

so would you all rather it be one long or two normal sized?

No preference here. It’s just whatever makes the story flow better overall. Most stories have a mix of short and long chapters depending on what’s taking place.

• Like 1