LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storing Diapers

sjaeger

My Trick for my stash of diapers: A few drops of baby oil down the full length of the center

What does that do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a large sub-woofer enclosure made just for storing diapers when I lived at home. I even had custom screw standoffs inserted into the wood of the case so I could unscrew the screws often without wearing down the wood from unscrewing it too many times. I took the speaker out to get to the diapers. They were large screws, and I sometimes only put 2 of them back in (just to hold the speaker in) so I would not have to unscrew/ and screw all 8 every time.

https://www.yellowstartactical.com/products/qpower-single-15-side-ported-spl-xtra-large-heavy-duty-empty-woofer-box

On 12/16/2019 at 10:26 PM, Joep said:

What does that do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime you wet it...it releases baby powder scent - at least for me it does....

I have diapers and pull ups, chair pads out in the open and in cabinets in the bedroom, bathroom, my den.

even some stored inn the center space under the waterbed - yes I have a waterbed

So far Sister in law noticed them, mother in law just noticed them after 16 years of marriage this Christmas Eve visit... Since diagnosed with MS.. I don't hide them anymore... what's the point?

Mother in law is making me double layered Hanes briefs for those "short trips" - She knows I have disposables and plastic/vinyl pants now.

Well a diaper variety is stored in our master bathroom cabinets. Since it is just me and daddy almost all the time, my sewing room has 5 cases of diapers that daddy got me for Christmas plus I think another couple of half cases of diapers. We let our stock go down when we know that we are going to have people around. We have a deadbolt lock on our bedroom door so we lock it if we have company.

I keep my plastic pants and other supplies in a drawer in my dresser. My diapers  (both cloth and disposables) are kept in my bedroom closet. Since I am urinary incontinent this is not a big deal in our house. My wife has absolutely no issues with me needing to wear protection 24/7. She buys me disposables when she goes to the store. 

where they can be goIf you look at the collage of my little girl's bedruoom/nursery, you will see my diapers are stored on shelves at the foot of the bed where they can be gotten quite easily for changing

nursery.jpg