LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Black Friday!

DailyDi

The turkey's all gone, and the Holiday madness has begun. Did anyone snag any great deals today?

I did not shop, no money and don't need anything anyway. I put the Christmas lights up on the house and watched a movie (Instant Family on hulu)

Now I'm waiting for Live PD to come on, so I can see if any of my neighbors are on it this week! lol

I was out, ? I didn’t really doing any shopping, not holiday shopping anyway. I returned some brake lines, that were the wrong size, bought tail light bulb for moms car, some flare nut wrenches, and lunch. The traffic, both on the roads, and in the stores was somewhat annoying, luckily I didn’t go near any real stores. I have no interest in doing so, don’t believe it’s worth it. 

We hung out at the house and recovered from the huge dinner yesterday. I repair my MIL's computer, that had become truly infested with viruses. Cleaned off the viruses, removed the rest of her financial records, restored several account passwords for her too. 

Sat around and drank a few pots of coffee, watched football. 

18 hours ago, poobrat said:

i didn't go out except to get a few grocery.but i did buy myself a car cover,protect it from bird poop etc.

Did you also buy a car seat cover to protect it from other kinds of poop?  :drive1:

I had to pick up my antibiotics for a sinus infection and daddy needed black dress clothes. We went to the mall, BIG MISTAKE!!! Too crowded for me, the one store I wanted to go into was so crowded I walked out. I came home and did my Christmas shopping the way it should be done, in my pajamas doing online shopping.

We don't have thanksgiving in Norway and we don't have any extreme deals on Black Friday 
This years Black Friday has been the worst so far with shitty deals
Looking at the deals in America makes us depressed (Cause your deals are sooo much better)

In Sweden they had 30% on Tena diapers, the brand I use the most, but they don't ship to Norway..

Black Friday in Norway is washed out as some stores has black week or black weekend and they merge it with Cyber Monday, so the sale last from Monday to Monday

MST of the Black Friday deals aren’t deals.   They jack the price up a couple weeks before and then offer what it was before.   Like hollister.   Pants are usually $25. Now they are buy one get 50 percent off the next and they’re $50. So actually a little more.     
im a little bummed out.  They took live pd away from my city.   Dam schools were complaining that it sets a bad example of our area.  California sucks

Actually, that's not the case in my estimation.    There's usually a few  items that indeed are pretty heavily discounted.    Of course, I won't fight the stores, but the online stuff has some good deals.

My sister, on the other hand, loved the zoo.   She used to go shopping on Black Friday without really any intent of getting anything.