LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and Coffee

So obviously we all know that coffee makes you pee more, but does anyone else feel like when they’re drinking coffee and wearing a diaper, they pee SO MUCH more?

I like to relax my bladder and keep my sphincter open when I’m diapered, and when I’m drinking coffee I pee like every 15 mins, and it’s always a slow but long steady stream. I end up having to change a diaper that usually lasts me 4-5 hrs in less than 2! Does this happen to anyone else?

• Like 1

As a collage student, I practically worship coffee as a god. Coffee makes me pee an equal amount more diaper or not. It's just that when I'm wearing a diaper I can tell how much the coffee is affecting my bladder. Bottom line: if you're gonna drink coffee, get a thick diaper and put a suffer in it. Problem solved! One of my professors recently informed me that an exam problem that wasn't solved correctly cost me 10 points... I guess you can only solve so many problems, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I drink coffee, the more coffee I drink the more I pee, the more I pee the more coffee I drink. 

When I soaked through triple layers of diapers I change my diapers and drink more coffee so I can pee some more. 

6 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Oh yeah. Coffee is a diuretic. Actually I think it's the caffeine in coffee that is the diuretic. 

Also the acids in coffee irritate the bladder wall causing the void reflex to trigger sooner/easier. This I can attest to personally for when I drink coffee my incon urges are way more intense, and frequent which is why I limit my coffee consumption to once and awhile and stick mostly to tea or chai. Plus coffee makes the diaper odors harder to conceal which I'm very conscious of when in public places like my work office. No need to offend my co-workers noses if I can easily avoid it.