LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 3:32 PM, The dark dweller said:

Thanks a lot for your kimd comment. I hope not to bore the readers. I've discovered that if you want to keep them interested with a dark story, you have to keep changing the situations and the tortures. Luckily I have a lot of imagination for that :P By the way, I red your story "Dragonball Z adopted by giants" and it's absolutely amazing. Great job, really.

Well, as you can imagine the conflict is the main pillar of my story, so a perfectly loving and caring mother would reduce that. Buuut... Well let's see, I really don't wank to make any spoilers :D

I'm thrilled that you enjoyed my DBZ mom's story. It was one of my first full length stories and, looking back on it right now, I can't believe how much people liked it. Few of my stories have done as well as that one. You're very lucky to have so much support from the community. I always tend to stop updating stories nowadays because I don't get any feedback. 

• Like 1

I understand what you're saying, I also enjoy getting feedback. Without it I'd be less motivated. It's strange though, because I've seen that my story - for example - has 5000 views, it would be nice if more people told me what they think :( . Well, let me know when you'll upload your next story ;) I'd be happy to give my opinion. 

• Like 1

Ok guys, CHAPTER 6. There's no going back now. Let me know what do you think about it. I know some people probably won't like it, but as always I'm opened to critiques and suggestions. By the way the story is not over.

Chapter 6

“Ok sweetie, your Mommy has arrived to pick you up!”

Jenny was trying to elaborate the information she had just received as she was carried away to the checkout cash desk, then plopped on it on her hands and knees.

Sat beside the desk was a middle aged man, he wore an elegant suit and shoes, a fancy pair of glasses and an elaborate watch at his wrist. By the orders he was giving to the clerks, Jenny knew he was some kind of manager, or director of the shop.

He smiled looking at someone past Jenny.

“Is this the little you ordered Miss Ashton?”

“Yes, she is perfect!” said a woman’s voice coming directly behind the little girl.

Jenny turned around.

Standing in front of her was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She was way taller than the other female Amazons she had seen in that world, her long auburn wavy hair  framed a gorgeous harmonious face, with high cheeks and full lips covered in dark pink lipstick. She was wearing a simple but elegant black dress, her shoulders covered by a smart jacket. Her body was sinuous and slender, and despite that, two generous breasts could be seen peeping out her cleavage. She couldn’t have been older than thirty three- thirty five years old tops.

But what Jenny noticed most were her eyes. Her irises were golden yellow, like incandescent molten gold. Her gaze radiated an aura of tremendous personal power and was a sign of a personality possessed by an irony sense of will and direction. 

Jenny stood still, on her hands and knees, the empty bottle still locked to her inflated pacifier, looking that magnificent creature, and the first thing she felt was hate. Everything in that woman reminded of her or at least of what she wanted to be. That self confident attitude, the awareness of being so attractive to other people… Everything was similar to her way of doing. And oh, how Jenny loathed seeing that in other people.

She had never endured when somebody was more good looking and attractive than her, she had always been that way. Luckily that didn’t happen often, and she usually behaved rudely, insulting or trying to find any flaws in those women who seemed more beautiful than she was. In her life, the goal of being the richest, the smartest, the most attractive, was everything to her, and she had been totally devoted to it.

She spent a full minute staring at that female amazon, looking for a wrinkle, a little scar, anything that could have ruined that perfect picture she had in front of her. Not finding anything made that woman even more odious in her eyes.   

But there was also another thing fazing the little girl. The woman’s eyes. Those two golden irises seemed to pierce through her very soul, and when she met her gaze, what she felt creeping into her mind, was fear.

The new woman looked back to the now trembling Jenny with approval. “She’s adorable. And is she under no medication like I’ve instructed you?” She asked.

“We just gave her a little bit of regression formula, we feed it to all littles here to keep them quiet and docile. The effect wears off in a few hours, and has no permanent consequences.” Answered the clerk.

“Mh…” the woman seemed sufficiently satisfied with that answer

“Is she chipped and registered? And what about the medical examination…”

The woman in black and the clerks started talking about Jenny. It was so strange for the little girl being at the centre of the conversation but not taking part in it, especially because she had a huge pacifier inflated inside her mouth. 

While she talked, the giant woman reached for the shaking Jenny with her hand. The poor little closed her eyes, scared by the sudden gesture. But the touch of the woman was very gentle as she began stroking and scratching lightly her hair and her scalp. It was like she was trying to soothe a restless puppy.

Jenny would have never admitted it, but it started working, as she quieted down under the woman’s firm but gentle ministrations. 

She remained there, on all fours, dressed in that ridiculous princess outfit and her pee-drenched diaper while the two amazons talked about her registration process and said something about certain documentation that had been sent to the woman.

“Well everything’s in order” said the woman with a broad smile “Please proceed”.

The clerk started pushing buttons on a keyboard, and suddenly a flash of light, like the one of a scanner, went through the cash desk’s surface. Jenny squealed in surprise, but the woman kept her on her hands and knees for as long as the light was on.

When the light disappeared the clerk retrieved from what looked like a giant printer, a sheet of paper which read “Certificate of Adoption”, on the bottom of it there were four little handprints and footprints.

“One last thing” said the woman. “The baby’s name is Trixie” she added as she removed the little tag dangling from Jenny’s collar. “I hope you can replace this with the correct name”

“Of course madam, We’ll sort it out right away” was the clerk’s answer.

“WHAT?! TRIXIE? That name is ridiculous! She can’t do that! No way in hell I’m letting this giant bad copy of a model calling me Trixie!” thought Jenny as she loudly protested. Unfortunately she had forgot the pacifier still inflated in her mouth, and all that came out of her were unintelligible muffled sounds.     

“What’s that baby Trixie? You like your new name?” The woman said looking down at her and smiling, as she reached for Jenny’s pacifier and deflated it with a twist of the plastic ring.

Jenny’s jaw ached so much! She immediately started stretching it, a line of drool escaping her lips as the rubber teat was removed.

“My name is Jenny you stupid bitch! You understood? JENN- OWWWW!”  screamed the little girl. A jolt of pain had erupted from her neck. The woman calmly smiled holding a little remote in her left hand. That cunt had just shocked her!

“I really don’t want to do this right here and right now, baby. But I can’t let you make a scene just a moment after your adoption. And it is important that you learn your place. So, what’s your name?”

“Jenny! I-It’s Jenny!” answered the little girl, shutting her eyes and waiting for another shock. They couldn’t just take her name away like this, she wouldn’t let them so easily!

But the shock never came. Instead, Jenny felt her little head being cupped by the woman’s giant hands., her fingers stroking her cheeks. She was so strong... she could have snapped her neck if she just wanted to. The thought made Jenny shiver in fear, as she slowly opened her eyes.

The little girl found herself staring into two wells filled with shiny molten gold. The woman’s aerial face was above her, their eyes were once again meeting.

In that moment, for the first time since she had arrived in that dimension, Jenny felt really, truly impotent. She had never been religious, but in that moment, in her mind, it was like she was staring into the eyes of a Goddess. What was she, if not tiny and insignificant, compared to that powerful creature standing above her?

“My god, this woman… it’s like she’s a snake charmer, or a hypnotist or something….” She thought, still soaking into the woman’s gaze.  

“Baby girl, I don’t want to shock you again in front of everybody, but I will, and I will keep doing that until you yield. It’s time you start accepting your place. Now I will ask you again. What is your name?”

“Please, please don’t do this to me…” whimpered Jenny, her impotence and frustration started to surface as she slowly started weeping.

“What is your name?” repeated the woman, in a much sterner voice. Her grip on her face tightened ever so slightly, her eyes darting.

“I-It’s T… T-Tri….” But she didn’t manage to complete the sentence, her body was wrecked by huge sobs.

“Close enough for now” replied the woman satisfied stroking her hair and kissing her forehead, “You are my beautiful baby pet Trixie and I’m you Mommy, understood little one?”

“Y-Yeah” answered Jenny, grimacing and lowering her gaze. In some way she was feeling relieved to break the eye-contact and to not have angered the woman, but she was also frustrated by the sensation of having just lost an important battle.

“Now I want you to be quiet and we’ll get out of this place as soon as we can. Okay baby?” said the woman in a condescending voice as she pushed a pacifier into Jenny’s mouth.

Jenny accepted the rubber teat , and was pleasantly surprised by the fact that this time wasn’t inflated inside her mouth.

She sat on the metallic surface of the cashier, as the woman sorted out the last adoption issues. Her diaper was very wet and was starting to get cold, the padding pressed against her ass and thighs, reminding her of her loss in status.  After the paperwork was completed, a new metallic tag was locked on her collar, this one was golden and spelled “TRIXIE” with a big heart underneath engraved on it.

Jenny was in utter confusion, her emotions were absolutely conflicting. She was happy to get out of that horrible place, but she felt also utterly humiliated for letting that woman change her name without putting more of a fight. Also, she felt hate and envy for her new “Mommy”, but she was also very scared and strangely attracted to her.

She was still processing all that chaos of thoughts buzzing inside her head, as the woman said goodbye to the clerks, hoisted her up by her armpits and carried her away from the shop.

The air that night was chilly, and Jenny clung to the woman’s body hoping to warm up.

“Whev are we gwoing?” asked the little girl, her pacifier still in her mouth.

The woman smiled at her little’s lisp at first, but then she changed her expression into a more stern one. “Uh-uh Trixie. No speaking without mommy’s permission. I told you to be quiet didn’t I?”

“Yeff…sowwy” answered Jenny, as she stiffened , scared of having angered her again.

“It’s okay honey, you are a portal little. I can’t expect you to be trained yet. We’ll get to it with time. You can ask Mommy questions, don’t be scared… we are going home” she answered stroking the little girl’s hair with one hand, as she supported her diapered bottom with the other arm.

After two minutes, they arrived at a luxurious sports car. The woman opened the car door on the back and Jenny saw there were two carseats, like the ones used for babies, fixed to the rear seats of the car.

The woman sat her into one of them and strapped her in with a five-point harness, then she got into the car and started driving.

Jenny tried to relax as the city lights sped past her. She was still scared of that woman, but the thought of leaving the pet shop had cheered her up. She wanted to ask the woman so many questions, but the thought of crossing her again made her desist.

It was after ten minutes of driving when the idea hit her.

She could’ve just jumped out of the car! They were still inside the city, the car hadn’t taken much speed, she would have hurt herself pretty badly, but maybe she would have managed to escape!

With that crazy thought in her mind, Jenny began fiddling with the button that locked the straps situated just above her diapered crotch. She tried to push it but the mechanism was just too strong! She squirmed in the restraining chair knowing that she wouldn’t have been able to escape, feeling impotent once again.

The woman glanced at her through the rearview mirror. She seemed to be enjoying the little’s useless struggle. “She probably wants to get out of that diaper, I’ll change her at home, no rush” she thought.  

After 5 more minutes, the car went through a enormous metallic gate, which opened automatically when the car got in front of it. They crossed a gravel road surrounded by a wide garden, to finally get to one of the most beautiful villas Jenny had ever seen.

Seen from the outside the house was a triumph of modern architecture, the spotless white walls, the intricated geometric figures…

Jenny had always liked modern architecture, she wanted to buy a villa when she had enough money of her own, and that was her dream house for sure.

“You like your new home honey?” Asked the woman, seeing her smiling through the shield of her pacifier.

“It’s amazing” answered the still astounded little girl, “But we’ll see how much will I stay in it” she thought. However beautiful the house may have been, she wouldn’t have lived in it as a diapered pet.

The woman parked the car in the wide courtyard, unstrapped Jenny form her carseat and carried her inside.

The inside of the house was bright and spacious, the sudden change in temperature made Jenny realise that it must have had a centralized warming system. The house had two floors, they were in an ample living room furnished with a white sofa, a 52 inch flat screen TV, and -to Jenny’s dismay- a playpen, a baby walker and numerous other babygear scattered around the room.

Sat on the sofa, watching tv was a teenage girl who looked like the younger and unripe version of the woman that was carrying the little Jenny. She was tall and slender with the same auburn hair colour. Her eyes were not golden though, and on her face was a sprinkle of freckles. She didn’t look older than seventeen.

Looking closely, Jenny saw another little girl like her kept inside the playpen. She was naked, except her thick diaper. She had blonde hair tied in pigtails, her body was a little chubby, she appeared to have no breasts, her two small nipples barely protruded on her flat chest. She was keeping her eyes down, sucking on a pacifier while playing with the two dolls in her hands.

“Welcome back mom! Ohhhh let me see her! She’s adorable!” squealed the teenager jumping off the sofa and coming towards them.

“Trixie, this is Samantha, your big sister. Say hi!” said the woman bouncing Jenny in her arms. The teenager reached for Jenny and started tickling her chin and lightly scratching her back.

For her part, the little girl blushed in embarrassment and after saying a shy “Hi…” she buried her head into the woman’s shoulder. She was ashamed of being seen like that, dressed in  that ridiculous dress and her diaper by a girl so much younger than her.

“Ohhh baby Trixie is soo shy! I already love her” cooed the teenaged girl named Samantha “But Mom, her diaper is so wet! We should take care of it” she added addressing the woman.

“In a moment, let’s complete the introductions first” answered the woman, carrying Jenny next to the playpen and its diapered occupant. 

“Trixie this is baby Melody, your little sister. I hope you two girls get along well, because you’re about to spend a loot of time together. Wave hi to your big sister Melody!” said the woman approaching the mesh walls of the playpen.

Melody waved and tried to smile, but it was evident that she had a discomforted expression printed on her face. Jenny’s heart skipped a beat when she saw that all the little girl’s teeth were missing. Although she tried to cover them with her lips, the toothless gums were evident if you looked with enough attention.

Jenny’s jaw dropped and her pacifier fell on the parquet floor of the living room. How was that allowed?! What happened to that poor girl? She had to get away from that place as soon as she could!

“Now let’s go change that wet dydee of yours. My little Trixie must be uncomfortable in it” Said the woman carrying her upstairs. She crossed a long corridor with several closed doors, and after retrieving a laptop and a small electric device from what Jenny supposed was her bedroom, she took the little girl to a big room furnished as a nursery.

“What happened to Melody’s teeth?” weakly asked Jenny as she was still in the giant woman’s arms. 

“We adopted your little sister two years ago. She used to bite and fight Mommy at the beginning, so Mommy was forced to have her little teeth removed, we don’t let her out of the crawler diaper either anymore, she has stopped trying to escape, but she has earned several years of punishment. That won’t be necessary with you, am I correct baby Trixie?”

Jenny nodded her head so vigorously she felt dizzy, she made a mental note of not angering or biting that woman. But was she reckless enough to try to escape putting her teeth and ability to walk at risk?

The woman carried Jenny inside the nursery. The room was large, it had two cribs with high white railings, one changing table and two boxes stuffed with toys of all sorts. There was also a large drawer, the upper part was filled with baby clothes, the lower part was occupied by what looked to be hundreds of diapers, stacked by size and colour.

Another nursery. Another prison for Jenny to rot in. Another circle of that hell made of diapers, pacifiers and baby dresses she was so rapidly descending in.

Jenny wept as she saw the room, she didn’t have high expectations about how her new owners would treat her, but seeing the nursery had put out her last faint glimmer of hope.

“Please, please let me go home. My father is rich, he will give you anything! You are not evil like those nurses! I want to go home, I can’t take this anymore, please take me home!” wailed Jenny as she was being laid on the plastic padded surface of the changing table.

“Shhhh Trixie…” answered the woman, starting to undress her “This is your home, and I will always be here to take care of you, I know it’s difficult but it’s for the best. You littles are not made to care for yourselves. You need a Mommy.”

Their eyes met again. Even if her sight was clouded by her tears Jenny perfectly distinguished her two golden irises, and she felt powerless, scared and attracted by that gaze.

She couldn’t let that woman control her, she just couldn’t! But choice she had left?

Breathe” she said to herself “Calm down, there must be a way out of this”

She barely managed to keep control of her emotions as the woman cleaned her up and turned her naked body over so Jenny was now lying on her stomach. She felt the woman spreading some sweet smelling oil on her butt, her enormous hands  rubbing her buttcheeks. It was actually nice… She tried to relax, closing her eyes and imagining to be in a SPA, and not at the mercy of a giant woman who intended to keep her in diapers. 

Jenny yelped as a light slap hit her oiled ass. “Bottom up for me, baby girl” she heard the woman saying. Grumbling, she raised her back and spread her legs, completely exposing her to her new Mommy. Her face was rapidly turning crimson, but she didn’t want her teeth removed, or god only knew what other stuff had that woman in mind to make her life even worse.

“OWWWWWW!!!” Jenny screamed as she felt the woman’s strong hand pushing something inside her rectum. “What the hell did you – OWW!!” her sentence was interrupted by two hard smacks landing on her rear.

“Littles like you aren’t allowed to speak like that Trixie, if you do that again you’ll get a punishment” said the woman with a stern tone in her voice, turning the little girl once again on her back. “To answer your question, the clerks told me you didn’t go poopsies today, so I gave you a glycerine suppository. We don’t want our baby girl to get constipated now, do we?”  She concluded grabbing Jenny’s ankles with one hand and ensconcing her in yet another diaper.

Jenny whimpered as she the thick fabric was locked around her waist. She tried to close her legs experimentally. The diaper was thick, but designed to let the littles waddle around, however compared to the others she had worn, this one felt different. It was like there was more padding inside, and she felt the soft absorbent stuff touch her entire crotch area. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but she was very aware of it. 

When the woman was finished, she took the small electronic device – it looked like a small dark blue cube – and attached it to Jenny’s collar. Then she turned on her laptop and started typing something.

“What is this?” Jenny asked pointing at the little device who had apparently become part of her already humiliating collar.

“It’s a motion sensor combined with a camera and some other devices. It will automatically warn you when you’re getting into mischief and shock you if you keep having the same behaviour. Here, let’s try.” Said the woman, and as she finished typing, a little green light lit on the small device attached to Jenny’s collar. 

The woman then took her mobile phone out of her pocket, and placed it on a empty chair. “Try and get the mobile for me honey!” she said smiling, setting Jenny on the floor and taking a few steps away from her.

Jenny  doubtfully looked up at the giant woman, then she waddled near the huge chair. It was barely out of her reach, but the mobile had been placed on the edge, so she was quite able to grab it if she stretched and raised on her tiptoes.

As the little girl came close to the mobile, she heard a loud “Bip-bip” sound coming from the device on her neck, looking at it she saw that the small light on it had turned red.

Slowly she moved her hand to grab the mobile, but before she could touch it, she received a painful shock that knocked her to the ground. The little girl cried as she fell on her knees, the pain was so sudden and intense her little bladder muscles released and a stream of urine started flooding her diaper.

“Littles aren’t supposed to play with adult mobiles” said the woman smiling approvingly above her.

Jenny was astonished. Yes the shock was painful, but what most troubled her was the amount of control that woman had over her. She decided what she wore, when and what she ate, she could take away her speech and her teeth, and now she could control  every step she took… The poor little didn’t even get to decide where or when to pee or poop.

Jenny’s eyes already moist with tears returned to look at the woman, and in front of that beauty, that power, that will to dominate her in every way possible, Jenny did the only thing she managed to : she started to cry.

It started as a long lamenting whimper, it soon became a full fledged bawl as the little girl sat on her diapered butt, red-faced, with tears running down her cheeks, huge sobs wrecking her body. There was no way she was able to escape that! Every hope was lost and she would be forced to live the rest of her life as a diapered plaything.

At some point, she felt giant hands picking her up, and she was brought to the woman’s massive chest. She felt her hands cradling her head and her diapered bottom, her lips coming close to her little face, kissing her tear-crossed cheeks and making soothing noises.

“Shhhhhhhhh baby… I’m sorry Mommy made you do that, you didn’t deserve it. Don’t cry sweetie, Mommy’s got you, everything will be alright.” The woman started humming as she gently rocked the little girl in her arms.

Despite her state of misery, Jenny actually felt soothed. The woman’s huge arms surrounded her making her feel safe and protected, the massive hands caressing her forehead and cheeks seemed to shield her from all the horrors that world had in store for her. That huge bosom was a safe place to find solace and to hide from everything. And after a few minutes she stopped crying, closing her eyes, relaxing and losing herself in her new mother’s loving embrace.    

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

And here we get some more character development - we understand Jenny (now Trixie, which almost seems more appropriate for her given her history) was quite a little self-entitled tart here in our dimension.  Makes it easier to cheer her being dominated by an Amazon who is, by your description, way better at Trixie's game than she ever thought of being back home. 

What a difference a little background makes.  Good job! 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

To the character development ... LOL :05_EmoticonsHDcom:
Body descriptions, villas descriptions, is not character traits ... :22_EmoticonsHDcom:

No, but Jenny revealed some truths about herself here - about how she was one of those "mean girls" who would attack anyone she perceived as prettier than her.   That's an important piece of background information.  

4 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

No, but Jenny revealed some truths about herself here - about how she was one of those "mean girls" who would attack anyone she perceived as prettier than her.   That's an important piece of background information.  

I'm trying to give informations about the characters in a slow steady pace. The story is also very slow right now, so I have to find the right compromise between describing what is happening and giving informations. I hope to mantain this little bit of introspective tone. It helps a lot to know Jenny and Mommy a little more.

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:33 PM, The dark dweller said:

I understand what you're saying, I also enjoy getting feedback. Without it I'd be less motivated. It's strange though, because I've seen that my story - for example - has 5000 views, it would be nice if more people told me what they think :( . Well, let me know when you'll upload your next story ;) I'd be happy to give my opinion. 

Well, I got two stories going on right now. One is a realistic story about two adult babies battling for a dommy mommy's affection. Both are mom's who love acting like babies behind closed doors. Not exactly that dark.

I have another story about a malfunctioning daycare that does body modifications on the women who go through it. A little bit darker than most stories, but it takes time to get to the body mod.

Now, for my critique of the last chapter.

Absolutely amazing! I love how you told us about Melody without her saying a word! There's the scene with two carseat, the scene with her breastless and toothless. The reader never hears a word from her and yet we know more about her in two paragraphs then we know about anyone else. Melody is my favorite character at the moment because she is literally what Jenny once was; a strong, independent woman who would never submit until she was forced to give up her teeth and the ability to walk! Incredibly dark and well done.

All I am hopeful for is some interactions with Melody. This way Jenny can learn some more information about her new situation and either gain some knowledge that she can use to escape or build herself up to be broken. Also, I can't wait to see if Jenny gets to be punished by only being able to "walk" by using the babywalker only. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

If this was going to be a dark story you amaxon mommy seems a little to loving right now.

Well, I think that if she was plain cruel she would have been just a third nurse, so I wanted to give her a more complex personality and behaviour. Give it time ;) Also she just put a shocking implant, spanked and shoved laxatives on the poor Jenny...I mean... That's not exactly loving in my book....

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Cya said:

Well, I got two stories going on right now. One is a realistic story about two adult babies battling for a dommy mommy's affection. Both are mom's who love acting like babies behind closed doors. Not exactly that dark.

I red it yesterday. It I enjoyed it, but unfortunately full ABDL stories are not my kind. I prefer the diaper dimension ones, where there's a pyshical domination of the caregiver. The story is very well written, it's just me ;) I'm intrested in the mechanical nursery one though. 

Anyway thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. :)

22 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

I red it yesterday. It I enjoyed it, but unfortunately full ABDL stories are not my kind. I prefer the diaper dimension ones, where there's a pyshical domination of the caregiver. The story is very well written, it's just me ;) I'm intrested in the mechanical nursery one though. 

Anyway thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. :)

I love diaper dimension stories! I also really enjoy keeperverse stories have you read any of them?

This is a great story!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

I love diaper dimension stories! I also really enjoy keeperverse stories have you read any of them?

This is a great story!

Thanks! I really appreciate your support! The next chapter is ready, I need just the time to do some proofreading and then I'll upload.

No never heard about the keeperverse. What about it?

• Like 1

Here we go again! Chapter 7! A magic and important number if you follow the Harry potter saga. will that also be for the little Jenny? Let's find out.

I wanted to thank you all guys for the kind comments, and I wanted to ask you for some ideas to add to the story. You can write me in private if you want ;)

Chapter 7

Minutes passed, Jenny was sniffling, her face buried into the woman’s cleavage, feeling the slow, wave-like movement as she was being rocked by her new self-proclaimed Mommy. They spent some time in complete silence, both the Amazon and the little knew that some time was needed for Jenny to ponder all the implications of the situation she was in.

Jenny was glad that woman was showing her a little mercy, not pushing or trying to assault her with more humiliating treatment. Instead she stood silent, one hand supporting Jenny’s diapered bottom, the other hand stroking firmly her hair and keeping Jenny’s cheek pressed to her full lips. The following minutes passed like that.

Jenny regained her composure. That couldn’t be the end, it just couldn’t! She was destined to achieve greatness and fulfilment, she had to find a way out of that place. It didn’t matter how intimidating that woman was, or how much the humiliation of being treated like a baby was burning inside her. She couldn’t lose hope!

At some point, the woman broke the silence. “I think my little Trixie needs some time to explore her new house? Would you like that sweetie?”

Jenny lifter her head and, trying to overcome the sense of discomfort and inferiority that the woman’s eyes made her feel “Y-yeah..I would like that….”, she croaked.  

She was carried downstairs and set on the floor as the woman went to retrieve the little girl named Melody from her mesh walled prison.

As Jenny was being carried to the living room, she couldn’t help but notice that wetting her diaper had made the thick padding expand between her legs, so not only the diaper she was wearing had expanded on the outside, but it also was making contact with her privates, the wet padding pressing against her vulva. It was very odd, like having someone’s mouth scraping her  lower lips. That wasn’t exactly uncomfortable, but vaguely stimulating. Jenny tried not to think about it.

As Melody was let down on all fours beside her, the woman addressed both her diapered littles, “I want you to play nice in the ground floor while Mommy makes dinner. If I hear a peep out of you Mommy will spank”, “Melody, why don’t you show your new big sister the house and all your toys?” she added

“Yeth Mommy…” the toothless girl meekly replied.

The two littles were left alone, as the woman went to the adjacent kitchen. Jenny looked at Melody and couldn’t help but feel sorry for what had happened to her. She didn’t know how to start the conversation. What could she possibly say to that poor girl? “Hey how’s it going? I’m sorry that psycho of our captor removed all your teeth and messed up with your body?” That was just stupid…

Then it dawned on her mind that she needed answers, and quick, thus she just asked “So what’s the situation here? Who are this people?”. She would have needed every piece of information she could get if she wanted to at least try to escape.

“Fowwow me” Melody replied, and she started crawling across the room, her thickly diapered bottom swaying left and right, leading Jenny to an enormous set of white shelves attached to the farthest wall of the living room. On the shelves, were a lot of framed photos, expensive furnishing and other accessories like a silvery precious set of pens, tiny crystal statues and other stuff.

“Mommy is a neuwoscientisht” said Melody pointing at a framed degree on one of the top shelves, “She’s smawtew than anywone. We aw wery lucky to be hew littwels, I uwsed to fight hew but I didn’t uwndewstand how supewiow Bigs aw. Us littwes aw just incapabwe to cawe fow us and we must do what Mommy says.” Jenny could see a solitary tear running down the little girl’s cheek as she talked.

“What did they do to you? You can tell me, I want to help you” said Jenny, putting her hand on her shoulder and looking her dead in the eye.  

But Melody shook her head, like she was trying to get rid of a bad thought “It’s not thawt bad. Mommy told me she would be punishing me fow just a few wears, then mawbe she’ll let me wawk ow change my dyapoos a littwe wess often, ow even…” the little girl stopped, like she was contemplating a dream to good to be true.   

Jenny stared at the girl with an horrified expression. What did that woman do to completely subdue that girl, turning her into an obedient diapered puppy whose top aspiration was to please her Mommy enough she would let her walk again?

“Why would you want your diaper changed less often?” automatically asked Jenny, without thinking.

The forced smile on the little girl’s face cracked, and her expression changed into one of pure despair.

Melody started sobbing quietly, her blue eyes pointed directly at Jenny’s, opened in terror.

“Mommy did sowmthing to me…” she tried to say between the sobs “At fiwst I hated to staw in my diwty diapoos, buwt aftew som time it stawted feewing good. It feews tingly wight hewe.” Melody explained, her little hand pointing at her diapered crotch. It was only in that moment Jenny noticed Melody’s diaper was filled with poop, a brown shade on her crotch and on the back of it.  

“oh…Jesus…” Jenny whispered, “it’s Ok Melody, don’t cry…” she tried to console the little girl, but her sobbing was just getting louder and louder.

“What’s going on right here?” asked a young voice from behind them. It was Samantha, that woman’s teenage daughter. “Trixie did you hurt Melody? Hadn’t mommy told you to play nice?”

“No I didn’t! she just…” tried to explain Jenny, but the teenage girl interrupted her.

“Oh, I see how it is. Melody, what did Mommy tell you about keeping crying without a reason? You should behave like a happy little girl. Now I think we should have that diaper changed….”

“NOOOOOOO PWEAS!” cried Melody “I am happy, the happwies littwe in all wowd!” she screamed, putting on a forced toothless smile, tears streaming down her face.

“I wuv you big sis! I wuv you and Mummy so much! Pwease don’t change my diapoo! I wike wallowing in my poop fow my Mummy!” she kept saying, her face red, her eyes wide open.

But her pleas fell of deaf ears, as Samantha just picked her up, and after slapping her soiled bottom a couple of times, she started carrying her upstairs.

“NOO PWEAS! Don’t change my dyapooo! PWEAS…!” Melody’s cries faded as she was carried away.

Jenny stood there, shocked and repelled by what she had just witnessed. If they only took less than two years to reduce Melody in that state…- a shiver went down her spine- how long would it take for her to start acting like that poor girl too?

After she recovered form that episode, she started looking with more attention at the photos on the shelves. There were a lot of awards for scientific projects (Jenny couldn’t read well what they were about because of her small size), and a lot of photos picturing “Mommy” during important reunions or even parties with other amazons.

From all those pictures transpired a full, successful life, both personal and professional. She could see a photo of the woman kissing a handsome man who – Jenny supposed- was her husband.

Witnessing all the achievements that woman had made during her life only contributed to raise her anger. She was there, clad in only a thick diaper and with a shock collar on her neck while that bitch had everything she ever wanted from life.

She tried to reach for one of the photos on the lowest shelf, but as she got near it, the heard the threatening bipping sound of her collar. She tried to explore the room, but she noticed that the collar started blipping whenever she reached for an object that wasn’t one of the toys. Apparently the stuff on the sofa, small table and shelves, everything that wasn’t designed for a baby was off limits for her.  

Jenny stood there, gritting her teeth and clutching her little fists in anger, when a sudden cramp hit her lower abdomen. “Oh no…. not like this!” she thought as she felt the pressure on her rectum rise. She tried to squeeze her buttcheeks and clench her anal sphincter. She wasn’t going to mess herself like that! She wasn’t!

Her face was rapidly turning red, sweat appearing on her forehead as she tried to keep control of her bowels. But her muscles seemed to have weakened a lot since she had appeared in that dimension, because after less than a minute, she felt her resistance fade as some mushy poop landed with a crinkle on the bottom of her diaper.

After that, her struggle crumbled and her bowels seemed to twich on their own as she spread her legs, bent her knees and with a loud grunt started filling her diaper with a day worth of poop.  

“Ughhh….” She groaned as the cramps faded. She was now standing in a very full, heavy diaper, her butt felt sticky and she could feel the warmth of her feces near the skin of her bottom.

“What a good little girl you are Trixie! Making a lot poopies for Mommy!” chirped a voice behind her.

Jenny whirled around. The woman was standing behind her, leaned to a wall, her arms crossed and a wide smile on that delightful face. How long had she been looking? Did Jenny really mess herself in front of that woman? The thought of it sent another wave of humiliation to hit Jenny’s now dangerously lowering self-esteem. But she fought to drive the tears back. She wouldn’t have cried again in less that an hour.

“Dinner’s ready, come along Trixie” said the woman taking a step towards the kitchen.

“Uhm….” Mumbled Jenny, trying to formulate the phrase correctly without calling that woman…

“It’s Mommy sweetie” She said like she was inside her head. “You have to call me Mommy”

“Fine” said Jenny, trying to fight the knot that was forming in her throat “Could you please change me, Mommy?”

“Very good Trixie! But I’m afraid you’ll have to get used to wear dirty diapers, Mommy doesn’t want her little pet to get spoiled. Now come along” she said as she escorted the little girl to the kitchen.

Jenny was disconsolate as she waddled to the next room, her thighs were now spread even more by the heavy diaper, and the slight smell of her poop was starting to get to her nostrils. Luckily that diaper seemed to do a good job keeping most of it inside, so it wasn’t unbearable.

The kitchen was spacious and it communicated with a dining room. At the centre of the dining room was a large table (there was space for eight giants). The table was set for two people, the aroma of roasted meat and baked potatoes lingering in the room. Next to the head of the table, was a large highchair.

Jenny knew where this was going, “At least the dinner smells good”, she thought. Mommy strapped the little girl to the highchair and locked the tray in place, then she went into the kitchen.

Jenny shifted uncomfortably on the seat of the highchair. She could feel the poop smearing on her bottom, squelching and sticking. She only hoped that dinner would end soon.

The woman was busy preparing the portions when Samantha entered the room. She was carrying a sobbing, heavily diapered Melody in her right arm, and with her left one was pulling a smaller version of the playpen Jenny saw in the living room, but this one had little wheels under it. Jenny could see her little sister’s face was upset and tear-streaked, like she had been crying a lot. And on the part of her thighs next to the bottom of her diaper Jenny saw vicious red stripes, the poor girl had been spanked thoroughly. 

The teenager unceremoniously dumped Melody inside the tiny mesh-walled prison, and when the little started whining, she just stuffed a pacifier inside her mouth and inflated it. “Melody has been a very bad girl today” she said “And we thought she was making progress”

Mommy stared at the diapered girl sat inside the playpen “Looks like someone won’t be staying in her dirty dydees in the next few days, instead she’ll be getting some extra spanking”

Muffled cries could be heard coming from Melody, as she tried to get on her feet by grabbing the side of the playpen.

After that, the two Amazons started bringing the food on the table. It was roasted meat with baked potatoes, bread, and  string beans. Jenny’s mouth started watering as she saw that abundance displayed in front of her eyes. She couldn’t wait to take a bite of something, she hadn’t eaten anything decent since she arrived in that world.

But Jenny’s hopes crumbled as  Mommy and Samantha just started filling their dishes, completely ignoring the two diapered littles.

The little girl squirmed in her highchair, further spreading the mess inside her diaper. Her tummy was rumbling loudly. Jenny once again swallowed her pride “Mommy…I’m hungry, please…” she lamented looking longingly the massive lump of roasted meat

“I know baby, I promise this late dinner is just for today. You’ll get fed way before the Bigs next time. Now shush and let Mommy and you big sister eat, I’ll get to you in five minutes” was the woman’s answer.

Jenny and Melody watched enviously as the two amazons started eating. Saliva was accumulating in Jenny’s mouth and she could see Melody drooling copiously, her spit leaking from her pacifier-stuffed mouth and soaking her chin and her flat naked chest.

Halfway through dinner, Mommy disappeared for a moment inside the kitchen, when she returned, she was holding a bowl filled with an unappetizing greyish goop and a baby bottle of what seemed water. She approached Jenny’s highchair and placed them in front of her. Then, taking a spoonful of that amorphous substance, she held it to Jenny’s lips.  

The little girl tried to back off, but the highchair didn’t leave her any room to move. Making a sad face, she weakly shook her head. “I don’t like this! Please Mommy, can I have some of the meat?” she petulantly asked.

“No Trixie, grown-up food is bad for you delicate little stomach. This is Little-chow, the perfect meal for a girl like you. Now open up, or next time you won’t be eating on the highchair like a baby girl, you’ll eat on the ground like a puppygirl” was Mommy’s answer

Jenny grimaced, opening her mouth in surrender. That stuff had the boiled rice consistency, and didn’t really taste like anything. She was forced to drink a lot of liquid from the bottle to wash it down. On the other hand, the drink was good, it was sweet and fresh. Jenny emptied the bottle in no time, and Mommy went to the kitchen to get another one.

After dinner was finished, Mommy went to retrieve Melody from the playpen. The poor girl had drooled so much she had wet the waistband of her diaper. Jenny saw the diapered little stare at the Amazon woman in fear and adoration as she leaned to the side of the playpen and picked her up.

“Such a messy baby!” Mommy said bringing Melody on her lap and using a tissue to dry the little girl’s spit-soaked chest and tummy. “are you Mommy’s messy baby? Yes your are!” Mommy chanted as Melody frantically nodded her little head, emitting soft muffled sounds.

The amazon woman deflated the pacifier and removed it, wiping the little girl’s drooling mouth. “And now how do we say baby?”

“Fanks Mommy, I wuv yu” Melody babbled as the woman lowered her dress and unsnapped her bra, exposing a massive breast with an engorged nipple.

Mommy pressed Melody’s face to her breast, and with a hungry “Mmmaaahhh” sound, the little girl laced to the nipple and started sucking loudly.

Jenny watched horrified as Melody drained Mommy’s breasts. The little’s movements were getting slower by the second, and when she was latched to the woman’s second breast, Jenny could see she had her eyes closed, her entire body limp and only her mouth was moving in a slow sucking act.

After Melody finished her feeding, Mommy lowered her again inside the playpen, the little girl was sleeping soundly.

While Mommy was busy tiding up, Jenny started whimpering, trying to get Samantha’s attention. “What’s up Trixie?” said the teenage lifting her gaze from her mobile phone.

“Please, can you change me now? It’s past dinner and I’m uncomfortable…” Jenny said pitifully.

Samantha and Mommy exchanged a look, then they both smiled. “But of course I’ll change my messy little pet-sister!” said Samantha in a mocking tone, approaching Jenny’s highchair and starting tickling her bare feet.

“S-stooppp!” squealed Jenny, half crying and half laughing from the tickling. She tried to squirm away, but her chest was held in place by the tray, and her abdomen and crotch were restrained by the straps. She could only bang her little fists on the plastic surface and kick aimlessly her legs, as the teen Amazon assaulted her.

Luckily the tickling didn’t last long, and after retrieving another baby bottle, Samantha unstrapped her from the highchair and carried her to the nursery upstairs.

“Now I want you to drink this bottle all down baby” said Samantha laying Jenny on the changing table and putting the baby bottle in her little hands.

“But I’m not thirsty… I had enough….” Lamented Jenny. That was her third bottle that evening and she was feeling quite bloated.

“Somebody wants to spend her night in a stinky diaper apparently…”

That was all it took to get Jenny to loudly suck from the silicon teat.

“Good girl Trixie. I think I’m going to have so much fun with you. I can’t wait to show you off to my classmates. They’ll go crazy for a cutie like you” cooed the teenage as she started changing Jenny’s dirty diaper.

The little girl didn’t try to protest anymore, she knew that it only made the situation worse. Her life seemed to have become an endless parade of humiliations and tortures, how long until she started measuring time in diaper changes? How long until waddling in a messy diaper would represent the only thrill in a world made of diapers and pacifiers and baby clothes?

When Samantha was finished cleaning, Jenny was locked into a thick pink nighttime diaper and lowered inside her crib.

“What if I get cold?” pouted Jenny. She didn’t want to sleep in just her diaper. It made her feel extremely vulnerable.

“You’ll find that littles spend a lot of time in just their diapers.” Answered the teenager ruffling Jenny’s hair. “You are just playthings, modesty or clothes don’t concern you. Now say goodnight to your big sister, before she gets angry and spanks your little butt like she did with Melody” Samantha said leaning on the white bars.

Jenny was already red-faced from getting a diaper change from a girl ten years younger than her, but she didn’t want to get a punishment. There was something wrong with that girl, Jenny could see malice on the back of her smile, it was not convenient for the little girl to antagonize her.

So Jenny raised on her tiptoes and gave a sly kiss on the girl’s cheek. “Goodnight big sister!” she managed to say convincingly enough.   

“Goodnight baby Trixie” she replied, turning a pink nightlight on and exiting the room closing the door behind her.

Jenny stood in her crib, trying to think how she was going to survive all this. She was trapped again with no hopes of escaping. She absolutely had to find a way to remove the collar from her neck, escape was not even thinkable without doing that.

After 10 minutes spent nervously pacing around her crib, she heard footsteps approaching and quickly laid on her back, pretending to be asleep.

She saw Mommy entering the nursery and depositing the unconscious Melody in the crib beside hers. Then she got out of the room, but this time she locked the door. Silence fell again.

For the first time since she was arrived, Jenny was alone. No giants checking on her from the shopping windows, no nurses tormenting her with that awful itching powder… she truly was alone.

She tried to close her eyes to get some sleep, but she found that the increasing pressure inside her bladder was making her uncomfortable. Not having any other choice, she let out a soft sigh as she started peeing into her diaper, feeling the wet padding pressing against her crotch. It reminded her of a moist pair of lips. God how many days had passed since she touched herself last time?

Jenny was a very sexually active girl. She regularly masturbated, and her favourite time was before going to sleep because, in her mind, it helped her discharge the stress of the day.

She looked around, the room was silent except for Melody soft and regular breathing. She needed that. She couldn’t bear all that without taking the edge off.

She started by squeezing her legs together, pressing the padding even more against her now glistening pussy. “Oh my god this is gonna be so good”, she thought, pressing the palm of her hand against her diapered crotch with a loud crinkling sound. Unfortunately the pressure she felt was not much, the diaper was very thick. But she could at least try, maybe if she went on long enough she would have been able to cum.

“Just once, I need it just one time…”, she thought spreading her legs and starting rubbing.

She closed her eyes… a sense of completeness enveloped her as she felt bliss starting to build up. Tiny flashes danced before her closed eyes. “Yeah yeah yeah, like that….”

No more than five seconds could have passed, when she heard the hated blipping noise coming from her collar, the little light on it had turned red.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY OWN DIAPER!?” she screamed inside her head. Her breathing had became loud and raspy from her sexual tension. “No no no!! it can’t be! Come on I just need a little more….” She thought, rubbing more violently.

But her worst fear became real as her collar gave a powerful shock, making her lose control of her bladder once again and sending waves of pain through her entire body.

“OOOWW!” she screamed, her excitement had rapidly evaporated, but the constant feeling of frustration remained as she started banging her little fists on the mattress, burying her face into the sheets and emitting muffled screams to avoid attracting unwanted attentions.

After an hour spent crying and desperately trying to masturbate without success – that earned herself three more shocks instead - Jenny managed to finally quiet down, close her eyes and drift off into a deep slumber.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1