LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

Chapter 9:

Eva didn't know what to do she felt so scared and worried about this whole situation. She continued to beat herself up all the way home asking herself how could she have been so careless. She loved being a baby occasionally when she was at home and now she was about to learn what it was like to be a baby at home and at school. She had finally made it home and pulled into the garage ready to call it a day after the adventure she had just put herself through. She grabbed her bags and the outfit for Monday as it took everything she had to get inside the house. 

She tossed the bags onto the couch instantly falling to her bottom feeling the wet diaper squish into her crotch as her mind felt so overwhelmed from the day and began to cry. She bawled into tears wondering how such an easy day could of turned so rough so quickly. She grabbed her phone out of the side of the diaper bag and made her way to the nursery just wanting to sleep. She crawled into her crib letting the side up hoping tomorrow would be a better day then today and slowly fell asleep.

Eva woke up to the sound of her phone binging hearing one after another bing go off on her phone wondering what was going on. She picked up her phone seeing she had 5 new messages reading the first one was from Chauncey. The message read saying "that she was sorry for not making it to the party, but that her night didn't go so well either and that she would see her on Monday. The other 4 messages were unfortunately from Mary telling her "rise and shine, don't forget about the contract, you still need to call the school, I want to see what outfit the baby wears today."

Eva wondered if she was dreaming and closed her eyes and reopened them to see the horror of the messages still in front  of her face. She couldn't believe this was happening and wished she had never stuck her hand inside of her diaper. She grabbed the side of the rail letting the crib rails down knowing she had a busy day and needed to get a move on it. She looked down at her crotch seeing the soaked diapers between her legs and walked over to the diaper pail untaping the wet garments and placing them inside. She looked at her phone clock seeing it was already 9 o clock and the school resource center would probably be already open when she started to realize how was she going to explain this terrible situation to the school as anxiety started to take over as she walked to the bathroom.

Eva turned the hot water on listening as her hot tub filled with water. She tried to play different ideas through her head, but everyone of them sounded worse then the first. She knew if she didn't do this Mary was going to show that video to the school and she would get fired or worse get permanently enrolled into the school as punishment. She soaked in the tub for what felt like an hour telling herself she needed to think of something quick knowing Mary was still expecting a picture of baby Eva. She let the water out and grabbed the towel thinking that she could possibly just wing the situation and play it by ear as she walked into her nursery.

She walked over to the changing table hopping up on top and reaching underneath grabbing one of the infant diapers along with powder. She quickly powdered her crotch and had a fresh diaper pulled between her legs and headed for the closet. She got to the closet trying to find something Mary would approve knowing it had already been an hour since she received the text as her ears turned to hear her phone bing 2 more times. She quickly looked through the outfits grabbing one of the cute onesie styled rompers and pulled it over her head and snapped the buttons in the crotch. She waddled out of the closet grabbing her phone out of the crib seeing Mary had texted again saying "I have yet to see the baby?, did she forget about the deal?"

Eva walked over to her large mirror looking into seeing a reflection not of a professional teacher, but now of a infant student ready to be enrolled in her first day at school. She stared at the wording on the front of the romper noticing the words "infant in training" made her feel as if she really was about to be an infant in training for the next 6 months. She opened the phone looking into the mirror like a teenage girl about to take a selfie she noticed something missing she walked over to the changing table and grabbed her pacifier. She placed the pacifier into her mouth and sat on the floor with her feet spread out and snapped a picture. 

She sent the picture to Mary wondering how long it would take before the evil woman would respond and not even 30 seconds she had messaged a barrage of coos and baby talk at her. Eva continued to suckle on the pacifier ignoring the text messages she was receiving from Mary when she noticed it was already getting close to the lunch time and needed to go ahead and call the school. She tried to stand up on her own, but felt the romper keeping her diaper closer against her body causing her walking skills to be weaker then usual and quickly grabbed the bars of the crib and pulled herself up. She waddled into her living room wondering if she was really about to do this and pulled up the schools website on her phone and pressed the call button.

She listened to the dial tone ringing into her ear already getting nervous what she was going to say to them as the sound of a older woman answered the phone saying "Resource center, this is Ashley how may I help you?" as Eva spoke saying "yes mam, I need to speak to someone about removing a student, and enrolling one." 

The young girl listened to the nervousness in Eva's voice telling her "I think I can help you, what is the student's name you would like to remove?" as Eva began to think how she was going to do this knowing the computer was going to throw red flags she spoke saying "Eva Peters". The girl on the other end spoke telling her "one moment" as Eva waited patiently wondering what was about to happen. The young girl came back quickly asking "Ms. Peters there seems to be an issue on my end, I am showing both an Eva Peters in the school system as an infant student and as a teacher." 

Eva didn't know what to say, but blurted out the first thing that came to mind telling her "that is correct, and I would like to have the student deleted from the system." The young girl responded to Eva telling her "the student has been removed now who am I enrolling?" as Eva nervously swallowed wondering how the girl on the phone was going to take this and spoke telling her "I want you to enroll myself into the school as a student" as the young girl asked "I beg your pardon?" as Eva spoke again saying "I want to be in the system as both a student and a teacher" as the woman responded saying "is this a joke?"

Eva knew she had to get this done and spoke up again saying "no mam, I am experimenting a new style of teaching which is requiring me to understand how my students live at home and in the classroom" as Eva waited for a response listening to giggles coming from the other end the women finally responded telling her "I enrolled you, It has you in the system as both a student and a teacher on the same file and whenever this is over with you can call us back and we can delete the file" as Eva responded telling her "I will."

Eva thanked the woman telling her "I appreciate you helping me with the issue" as the woman responded telling her "your welcome, will anybody be home today for the delivery?" as Eva remembered the school had to deliver the furniture and outfits and responded telling her "yes mam, I will be home all day" as the women responded saying "we will see you soon" as Eva spoke saying "Ill see you soon".

Eva looked up at the clock wondering to herself how long did she really have before the center would be at her front door. She waddled her way into her nursery and into the closet looking over all of the outfits and diapers wondering if any of this was going to be taken away or if they would keep everything the same. She figured the furniture might be replaced with some of the newer items she had in her classroom. She looked on the left side of the wall seeing her items she had purchased on the internet mostly her abdl diapers and clothing. 

She picked everything up knowing that if the company saw the items they might see it as foreign and get rid of it and decided to store everything she wanted to keep in her adult room. She walked out of her bedroom feeling her stomach growling at her in need of food and walked towards the kitchen. She opened her fridge and grabbed a bottle of formula and some yogurt placing both on top of the high chair table wondering to herself how long it was going take before the company would be showing up. She walked over to the drawer grabbing a spoon and bib for the yogurt as she jumped at the sound of knocks on the door. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

She knew if she didn't do this Mary was going to show that video to the school and she would get fired or worse get permanently enrolled into the school as punishment.

OK. I wish to start by saying that I do enjoy this story, as I tend to like scenarios such as this one. That being said, even for a piece that asks for two serious stretches of the imagination from the outset (that a teacher could pass as a small child—which you keep referring to as an "infant" when NO ONE could ever pass as an infant even if it were possible for them to be mistaken for a child—and that parents would accept her doing this), you are venturing now into territory that defies any sense of logical coherence. I am not going to discuss the issues with grammar, etc., though you could do with better proofreading, but when I start getting pulled out of the story thinking things are impossible even within its admittedly unrealistic world then my ability to immerse into that world becomes more difficult.

So...

Um, if the school saw the video it would enroll her as a student as punishment? In what way is that even appropriate? And in what way is it any different from her enrolling herself as a student?

She stared at the wording on the front of the romper noticing the words "infant in training" made her feel as if she really was about to be an infant in training for the next 6 months.

She must be the most suggestible person in the universe if this is true.

The young girl listened to the nervousness in Eva's voice telling her "I think I can help you, what is the student's name you would like to remove?" as Eva began to think how she was going to do this knowing the computer was going to throw red flags she spoke saying "Eva Peters". The girl on the other end spoke telling her "one moment" as Eva waited patiently wondering what was about to happen. The young girl came back quickly asking "Ms. Peters there seems to be an issue on my end, I am showing both an Eva Peters in the school system as an infant student and as a teacher." 

This again reflects the idea that there is no difference between what she fears and what she is doing, but it also begs the question of what difference there is between the current status of "Eva Peters"—at the same address, no less—being enrolled twice in two different categories and Eva Peters being double enrolled in those two categories. What is the practical difference? Why bother doing this at all? 

Eva remembered the school had to deliver the furniture and outfits

What school actually does this? To what end?

I know, I know: before everyone starts lambasting me, I am completely cognizant of the fact that this is a fantasy, and here I am wondering why a diaper fetish story doesn't make sense...a thought that by itself doesn't make a great deal of sense. But fantasies too have to play by rules that make logical sense within their constructs. Nothing I have said here will stop me (or I suppose anyone else) from continuing to read and even enjoy the story, but it would be so much better if it did not have such inconsistencies within it but rather stayed firmly within the framework in which it began, which we as readers accept not because of logic but because, well, that's what readers do: they grant the author his or her premise and expect that the story will remain true to that premise, no matter its absurdity. Here, though, Eva and her universe keep acting in ways that seem on their face to be basically chaotic: things happen because they happen and we keep having to accept them even when they are very hard to swallow or comprehend. (Honestly: why in the world would she have started masturbating at that party? No one would do that.) There are a million and one things that happen in these stories that make no sense, and we just roll with them. But authors need to establish the rules of their universes from the start and then build from there, and this story keeps adding things to the plot that make its rules less and less intuitively possible.

Again, I know you are all going to yell at me here, but I want to state again that despite my issues with it I like this story and continue to look forward to new installments. I just wish it would not keep asking me to accept things that are stark reminders of its lack of "realism," whatever that word even means in these tales.

2 hours ago, kerry said:

OK. I wish to start by saying that I do enjoy this story, as I tend to like scenarios such as this one. That being said, even for a piece that asks for two serious stretches of the imagination from the outset (that a teacher could pass as a small child—which you keep referring to as an "infant" when NO ONE could ever pass as an infant even if it were possible for them to be mistaken for a child—and that parents would accept her doing this), you are venturing now into territory that defies any sense of logical coherence. I am not going to discuss the issues with grammar, etc., though you could do with better proofreading, but when I start getting pulled out of the story thinking things are impossible even within its admittedly unrealistic world then my ability to immerse into that world becomes more difficult.

So...

Um, if the school saw the video it would enroll her as a student as punishment? In what way is that even appropriate? And in what way is it any different from her enrolling herself as a student?

She must be the most suggestible person in the universe if this is true.

This again reflects the idea that there is no difference between what she fears and what she is doing, but it also begs the question of what difference there is between the current status of "Eva Peters"—at the same address, no less—being enrolled twice in two different categories and Eva Peters being double enrolled in those two categories. What is the practical difference? Why bother doing this at all? 

What school actually does this? To what end?

I know, I know: before everyone starts lambasting me, I am completely cognizant of the fact that this is a fantasy, and here I am wondering why a diaper fetish story doesn't make sense...a thought that by itself doesn't make a great deal of sense. But fantasies too have to play by rules that make logical sense within their constructs. Nothing I have said here will stop me (or I suppose anyone else) from continuing to read and even enjoy the story, but it would be so much better if it did not have such inconsistencies within it but rather stayed firmly within the framework in which it began, which we as readers accept not because of logic but because, well, that's what readers do: they grant the author his or her premise and expect that the story will remain true to that premise, no matter its absurdity. Here, though, Eva and her universe keep acting in ways that seem on their face to be basically chaotic: things happen because they happen and we keep having to accept them even when they are very hard to swallow or comprehend. (Honestly: why in the world would she have started masturbating at that party? No one would do that.) There are a million and one things that happen in these stories that make no sense, and we just roll with them. But authors need to establish the rules of their universes from the start and then build from there, and this story keeps adding things to the plot that make its rules less and less intuitively possible.

Again, I know you are all going to yell at me here, but I want to state again that despite my issues with it I like this story and continue to look forward to new installments. I just wish it would not keep asking me to accept things that are stark reminders of its lack of "realism," whatever that word even means in these tales.

Well this isnt a real story and will continue to lack realism...

1 hour ago, Tfmonkey said:

Well this isnt a real story and will continue to lack realism...

I understand that. I am merely pointing out that there are a lot of ways to make certain that it remains within the parameters of consistency in the unreal world in which it is located. ?

The first rule of fiction: every story is real.  The second rule of fiction is sometimes cats.  The third rule of fiction and the most important is to make up your sources with vigor, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and your favorite pacifier as you  read your tales.

Reading is performative.  Aways.  :)

6 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

The first rule of fiction: every story is real.  The second rule of fiction is sometimes cats.  The third rule of fiction and the most important is to make up your sources with vigor, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and your favorite pacifier as you  read your tales.

Reading is performative.  Aways.  :)

Can I put that on a t-shirt?

Chapter 10:

Eva felt her mind stop for a second beginning to wonder who could be at the door. She looked at herself in her large mirror in the kitchen looking over the romper she was still wearing from earlier seeing the diaper bulging out wondering if she should run and go change, but before she could make her way there the door bell rang. Eva waddled her way to the front door putting her body behind the door hopefully whoever was there wouldn't see what she was wearing. She opened the door to a woman who looked about 10 years older then her and spoke to her saying "can I help you?"

The woman smiled at Eva saying "yes I am Ashley, we spoke on the phone earlier I think, are you Eva?" Eva could only nod slowly realizing the company was already here and she really didn't want this woman to see her dressed like the infant student she was dressed as, but before Eva could tell the woman where everything would go the woman pressed her hand against the door as Eva lost her balance falling on her diapered bottom and stared up at the woman. Ashley smiled down at Eva saying "I see the new student is already dressed the part" as Eva stared blushing at the woman as Ashley picked her up and ushered for the men at the large moving truck to start bringing everything in. 

Eva spoke at the woman telling her "I'm not a baby" as Ashley smiled saying "I know sweety, but you told me you wanted to learn what it was like didn't you?" as Eva knew she needed to go along with the lie as she watched men start to wheel in box after box into her home. Ashley walked into Eva's kitchen seeing the bottle of formula and yogurt sitting on the high chair along with a bib saying "was the baby about to have lunch?" as Eva continued to blush nodding her head as Ashley yelled out to one of the men telling them "can you bring the high chair in first and set it up?" as Eva watched the men bring in a tall box watching it rip open to see a already assembled high chair much larger then her current one. 

Eva watched the woman pull the table off the chair noticing there was a peg now in place that would keep her locked into the chair. She began to wonder why that was there knowing none of her high chairs at school had that feature. Ashley smiled at the nervous adult baby placing her in the high chair and closing the lid on Eva telling her "lets get the baby fed shall we". Eva couldn't believe this was happening feeling like the day before all over again as the woman opened the yogurt and start to feed her bite by bite. 

Eva finished the yogurt quickly as Ashley smiled saying "I see a baby who likes being fed" as Eva reached for the bottle, but had it quickly snatched away as Ashley wagged her finger saying "let aunty feed you baby" as Eva parted her lips allowing the woman to stick the bottle in her mouth. Eva suckled the bottle enjoying the sweet taste of the formula as Ashley giggled saying "your just like one of the students arent you?" as Eva ignored the woman's comments continued to suckle the bottle completely down. Ashley pulled the bottle out of Eva's and quickly removed her out of the chair and placing her over her shoulder. Eva felt the woman beating on her back knowing what was coming next as she let out a loud belch. 

Ashley giggled saying "good baby" as Eva continued to blush as she felt her bladder beginning to fill full not wanting to do this in front of her and embarrassed worse, but felt her bladder beginning to hurt and placed her thumb in her mouth trying to calm herself down enough to go as Ashley giggled saying "are you a thumb sucker to baby?" as Ashley felt her hand under her bottom beginning to become warm slowly beginning to realize what Eva was doing. Eva felt her bladder finish wetting the diaper between her legs not wanting to even look up at the woman who was now carrying her down the hallway towards one of her bedrooms. 

She looked up to see the men from earlier walking out of what use to be her nursery room as well as the bedroom she no longer went inside anymore mostly because it was used for storage. Ashley smiled at both of them asking "are you finished?" as one of the tall men spoke saying "yes mam" as Ashley smiled saying "I will see you both in the truck in a minute" as they both nodded back at her. Eva wondered what had changed as Ashley smiled down at her saying "I am sure you are wondering what your nursery is going to look like" as Eva nodded nervously watching the woman open the door to the nursery.

Eva opened her eyes to see her nursery had completely changed everything about the room was different as her eyes stared at all the furniture. There was now a larger changing table with cabinets underneath with new labels, and a larger bassinet that could easily swallow Eva's small frame. Ashley saw the nervousness and confusion on Eva's face saying "I am sure your wondering why there is a bassinet and not a crib" as Eva nodded knowing bassinets were used only in the newborn program. Ashley placed Eva on her back telling her "I spoke to my boss and told her about what you explained to me and she thought it was different, but was curious if this would work, so we decided to give you 2 nursery's to help with your study's" as Eva looked up asking "what do you mean 2 nursery's?" as Ashley smiled at the baby teacher saying "lets show the baby her other room".

Eva watched Ashley open her last bedroom it was one she had never used and only really used for storage, she had an old couch in the room and nothing really else, but was completely taken away when the woman opened the door and she no longer saw the empty room with the couch, but now see a complete nursery built for an infant student. Eva looked around the large nursery seeing it almost completely decked out the way her classroom was. There was a large pink crib, a changing table, and a large sheepskin rug sitting in the middle of the room. Eva continued to blush knowing after everything she had been through the whole weekend she had now 2 rooms full of baby furniture knowing she was going to have to use them the whole semester. Ashley smiled at Eva saying "I know it may be a little over whelming, but I think your going to do a great job with it" as Eva nervously thanked the girl knowing she didn't know the real reason for all of this. 

Ashley felt the wet diaper under her palm saying "how about we get the baby changed and then she can take a nap?" as Eva shook her head saying "no nap" as Ashley carried her out the door to the first bedroom explaining to her "yes nap baby, or would you like a spanking?" as Eva shook her head wondering what they were doing back in the newborn room. Ashley reached under the changing table as Eva looked at the diaper in the woman's hand asking "whats that?" as Ashley giggled saying "these are the diapers the newborn unit uses" as Eva stared at the large comical size diaper that was filled with baby motifs all over the diaper. Ashley quickly stripped Eva out of the baby outfit she was wearing leaving her completely naked except for the wet diaper between her legs as Eva tried her best to keep her breast covered as Ashley giggled saying "don't be so modest little one, babies don't care if people see them naked" as Eva tried to let her guard down removing her hands and placing them to the side.

Ashley pulled the tabs on the diaper quickly removing it from under her bottom placing it inside the pail next to the table. Eva sat back grabbing her thumb placing it inside of her mouth as Ashley noticed this reaching under the table grabbing a new pacifier and replacing Eva's thumb with it as Eva felt the inside of her mouth feel with the plastic of the pacifier. Eva suckled the pacifier as Ashley unfolded the large diaper placing it underneath her bottom as Eva felt the large diaper being pulled up the front of her crotch feeling the thickness instantly bulge her legs out causing her thighs to feel very awkward. Ashley smiled down at the new baby in front of her giving the diaper a pat telling her "all better" as Eva stared up at the woman feeling her mind feeling smaller then she ever did before. Ashley picked up the freshly changed Eva placing her inside the bassinet as the blankets were pulled over her watching as the hood was pulled up. She felt extremely warm out from the weekend she was just put through, but knew she could only blame herself as Ashley kissed her on the forehead telling her "if you ever need anything to give her a call" as Eva tried to nod, but fell fast asleep as Ashley walked out of the room. 

• Like 6

I take back my critiques from before. This story has now dived head-first into the deep end of fetish fantasy and if it wants to make no logical sense, well, fine. Though I still maintain that it would and could be a better story if it adhered to some sort of actual parameters within its goals, you've clearly determined that you don't wish to do that, so I guess just have fun playing within a structure where only dream-logic applies. ?

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I take back my critiques from before. This story has now dived head-first into the deep end of fetish fantasy and if it wants to make no logical sense, well, fine. Though I still maintain that it would and could be a better story if it adhered to some sort of actual parameters within its goals, you've clearly determined that you don't wish to do that, so I guess just have fun playing within a structure where only dream-logic applies. ?

sweety I have no mindset to change my story. If you enjoy reading continue reading it,  if not Its ok.

2 hours ago, kirababy said:

interesting development.  Just how does Ashley fit into this?  Is she friends with the ohter mother?  what gives???

Ashley works at the resource center for the school, the previous chapter explained this l0l..

21 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

Ashley works at the resource center for the school, the previous chapter explained this l0l..

Yes, that I recall.  She just seems all to eager to help, as if she has inside information or something is what I meant.

4 hours ago, kirababy said:

Yes, that I recall.  She just seems all to eager to help, as if she has inside information or something is what I meant.

I mean Eva did tell her she was experimenting with understanding how her students were treated so. Ashley got a little handsy.

I think it was definitely a bit hands on, but considering how cute Eva is, and how she is literally asking to be babied(in order to understand her students better), it works out in the end. Keep up the good work!

• Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21