LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

6 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

Been lying in one and I just took off my pants so he diaper is now sagging so ... trying to type with one hand and hold it up with the other

Gotta get that onesie on to keep everything up so you can type before changing! ?

• Like 1

@Three Rivers, some have suggested wearing a pair of tighty-whiteys under the cloth diaper to make diaper cleanup easier for messes.  The underwear can be rinsed out and washed easier and doesn't mind a bit of bleach.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was wearing my PUL pants over cloth this morning. I guess my cloth diaper was a little too wet,  because the PUL pants leaked right through the bottom and onto my leather chair. Should have worn my other plastic pants instead. This is the second time my PUL pants failed. But I also like to soak my diaper. That's why I normally wear dry 24/7 for capacity and not worry much about leaks.

21 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I was wearing my PUL pants over cloth this morning. I guess my cloth diaper was a little too wet,  because the PUL pants leaked right through the bottom and onto my leather chair. Should have worn my other plastic pants instead. This is the second time my PUL pants failed. But I also like to soak my diaper. That's why I normally wear dry 24/7 for capacity and not worry much about leaks.

@Three Rivers, check for a pinhole in the PU coating on the inside.    Turn them wrong side out and examine from the crotch upward, from leg to leg.  If they've failed on multiple occasions and you're sure it's not leaking from the leg holes or a side-seam, it's got to be a pinhole. Since the PU is usually white or close to it (at least in my experience), it shouldn't be hard to spot any pinholes.  In theory it might be possible to patch a hole in PU lining although if there IS a pinhole, it's probably time to replace them or soon will be.  I can't even start to theorize as to a method of patching it though, that would be soft & supple like the PU but will successfully adhere to it and not peel off.

I just did an enema. Waiting a bit before I put in a .5” diameter tunnel plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I inserted the plug. This redefines stinky, squishy and proud [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4:30 AM and in my wet night diaper, Northshore Supreme Medium Purple.  I was only able t push a small mess in my diaper this morning after I got up, maybe better luck later on.

I just woke up again in a wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I think there is more poop coming and i still have more wetting capacity left in this diaper, so I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping.