LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I'm sitting in a nice, big, runny mess right now.  I really had to go and barely got my diaper on before I filled it. 

I put my diaper on in the bedroom and walked into the bathroom and adjusted the tapes a little bit and then let loose. I peed and pooped myself at the same time while watching in the mirror.  A good size load of soft and runny poop.

I put my shorts on and let the dog outside and then went down stairs to get a leak pad to sit on. Down stairs,  I pooped a little bit more.  Came back up and let the dog back in, took my shorts back off and now am sitting here in my recliner on a leak pad wet and really messy. 

It's been over a week now since I've been able to be diapered and this thick, wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose diaper feels absolutely amazing right now.  I  wasn't planning on a runny mess, but I'll take it and definitely enjoy it the rest of the morning. 

I am currently sitting in bed in my messy overnight diaper. More poop keeps coming out every few minutes and it is now oozing up the front of my diaper with each new wave of poop that comes out of my bottom.

• Like 1

Me!!! I'm sitting in a messy diaper right now. 

Came home from work and put on one of my new Adventure Puffs diapers and started doing some things around the house.  I  wet it a couple times.  Then I got the urge and pushed out a nice squishy load into my new diaper. Now I'm sitting here at the dining room table paying some bills, happily and comfortably diapered.

I am sitting here in a wet and now messy AB Universe cloth back Cushies diaper. I really like these diapers. The large one tape system is secure, the print is pleasant and not overbearing, and what I like best is that the diaper does not sag like other cloth back diapers that literally slides off my hips and butt when wet and/or messy. AB Universe Cushies diapers are good for daytime discretion and nighttime security. A good Sunday morning, wet, warm, secure, and squishy. I don't even think I am 'tinky, but I might be used to my poopy diapers. I won't change right away and will get my morning exercise in the wet and messy Cushies diaper. We are going to a graduation party at 1:00 PM today and I think I will wear a Tena Super cloth back diaper and plastic pants with an untucked shirt. The weather will be warm and sunny and I will warm and wet.

I'm sitting here watching some TV (youtube).  Still about 40 more minutes to go in this program. 

20 hours ago, Spanky said:

Came home from work and put on one of my new Adventure Puffs diapers....

So now it's an Adventure Poops!

• Like 2

Me, I  just Moochied in my Adventure Puffs diaper that I've been in for almost six hours now.  Getting wet and now messy too.

I wet my Abena M4 cloth back diaper during the night with a pair of DuraTex waterproof pants from Babykins, I walked downstairs and messed my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee and now I am sitting here with a warm mess and hot coffee, close to perfection.

Since I am responding to this thread, I am most definitely sitting here in a messy Attends Advanced diaper with no plans to change for several hours and will even get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper.

2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am in a messy tykables puppers diaper at the momment. will probably need a diaper change soon. 

I would say so! I hope Mommy's nearby for you.♥️😏😉♥️🤗

Me. I'm sitting in a poopy diaper right now.  Just got went into the kitchen and got a cup of coffee and pushed a nice big poopy into my Adventure Puffs diaper.  Now I'm sitting in my recliner enjoying my nice squishy diaper and drinking my coffee. 

Been in my Rearz Barnyards diaper overnight. Pooped a bit into it before I went to bed and wet it too and was too tired to change. No leaks overnight! Yay! Woke up and wet it again and now my stomach is rumbling so I'll go poopy in it again before having to change in a few hours to go to the dentist in a fresh diaper.

• Like 1

I am right now. Was sleeping diapered but leaked in the morning. Switched to a fresh one and after the first coffee needed to poop. Still enjoying it right now and will do further as long as it is not leaking.

My morning diaper-a NS Supreme purple diaper is wet and now messy which is my normal routine. I like the early morning solitude when i mess my diaper. Sure I would like my wife to participate or at least call me over for a diaper check, but her acceptance is only a passive understanding that I enjoy diapers. This morning, I really would not need a diaper check because it is obvious that my diaper is messy as I sit here. I am wet, warm, and squishy and will change in about an hour well before my wife gets out of bed. I haven't decided what diaper to wear for work yet, but I'll figure it out. I'll wet at work, but no messing, in fact I don't mess in public out of respect for others. A wet and poopy diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life and fortunately i don't mind cleaning up at all, except for a real diaper blow out, but this morning is just a nice load in my diapee.

just woke up i am in my crib sitting in a very poopy tykables overnights diapee. will wait for mommy to change me. because I can't change my self cause I'm just a baby

• Like 1