LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My morning Tena Pro Skin Super diaper with a booster over which I have blue star PUL pants from Rearz, I believe, is soaked and messy. I have one of the best soft squishie going on at the moment. Cupping my hand over the wet bulge in the front of my diaper and I am sitting on a changing pad because my diaper is leaking, but fortunately just wet not poopy leaks.

For some of us, it's a daily sit and squish for us, my mommyDom, just hit the diaper bank yesterday and got a whole car load for me, I won't be out diapers ever!

Messing my wet morning diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life for me. Wet, warm, squishy, naughty, an emotional and physical catharsis that rivals an orgasm. The dialectic of innocence yet naughty, adult yet poopy, messy yet pleasurable is the best way to start the day. My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is, as usual, wet and messy as I enjoy a cup of coffee. I wet my diapers during the day, but don't mess again because exposing my wife and unsuspecting, nonconsenting people to my poopy diaper is against my personal DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS, I wish I could mess my diaper whenever or wherever but my CODE takes precedence,

I’m wearing a white Megamax with a Rearz overnight booster and I peed in it 2 times at work and once since I’ve been home but I just got up to go outside for a smoke and dropped a huge load of poop in the seat of my diaper (so big I’m almost scared to sit down in it especially since whenever I poop the need to pee is always right on its heels and this diaper has already taken a beating and I’m just not sure if it can take another hit. 

Will update to let everyone know what transpired 

Update, as I suspected halfway through peeing it started to leak so I  just gave in and opened the floodgates and wound up with a completely soaked ass and thighs and since mommy had already gone to bed I stuck my hand inside my diaper and made an even bigger mess but it felt incredible. 

• Like 1

Did put myself in a Cloudry`s Diaper yesterday evening and used it once or twice tonight when I woke up and needed to pee. Just had my morning coffee and as expected had to poop. Was a nice load, and most of it went to the front when I sat down.

Now I enjoy before I have to take a shower to be ready for work ;(. Would rather prefer having the day off and staying in it for longer...

I just got back from a run in my wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper and now sitting here with a delightfully full and squishy diaper. I'll change soon with an Abena M4 ready for my work diaper. I'll wet at the office, but no poopies.

Hiii!

I am! Watching cartoons in a very wet but not leaking crinklz Astronaut and I started to cramp, I can't hold it very long so I leaned back and pushed. It came out all bubbly and mushed out and up tween my legs. Now it's slowly migrating up around my twig and berries 😜🤪. I feel like such a naughty little boy, I could have made it to the potty but I didn't want to 😇. I just want to set here a while with my blankie,paci & cuddling with my stuffie and enjoy the feeling. Later we're going to the camper to open it up for the year, I can't wait, I love going to the camper.

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1

Getting ready for a nice long motorcycle ride and just finished filling my diaper with a nice large mess. But only get to enjoy for about 15 minutes before shower time. I will wear a pull up for my ride as a just in case I need it. Have a great weekend.

I just filled my Lil Monsters diaper with a huge load of poop and am currently peeing in it. I’m surprised it didn’t burst the load of poop was that big   It definitely gave me a waddle. It’s just a shame I have to take it off and get in the shower to get ready for work, I would’ve loved to have spent a little more time in this messy diaper but isn’t that always the case? Make a great big mess and never have the time to play in it. Adulting sucks!

• Like 3

@IminWetPampers: You are so right. I also always try to have my loads in the evening but am barely successful. Most of the time it is in the morning, so if I have a chance to wear a diaper here I cannot stay in it for long before having to shower and get to work.

I am thoroughly enjoying all the emotional and physical sensations of a morning wet and messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper with no plans to change for another several hours. In fact, I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I have a Tena Ultima ready for work and a pair of Barbra full cut nylon/silk panties as a diaper cover.

• Like 1

I am. Slept with a wet diaper and just had my morning coffee. Pressure did build up and I just released a really nice load into my Cloudry´s and sat down.

Very nice - but have to head for the shower and to work soon ;(

I dirtied myself about a hour ago and enjoying sitting in it. will not change myself for a while until i have to go out later this morning. nice soft motion

I went to bed last night wet, which is something I don't normally do. Of course I wet more during the night and was very happy that my NS Air Active Supreme diaper kept my bed dry. I am obviously now up in the morning with an extremely soggy, saggy, and now poopy diaper. Great morning.

Me.  Saved my morning poop for my diaper.  Just messed my overnight XP5000 about 15 minutes ago and sat in it within a half a minute.  Squished all up front around my nuts.  When I wet to the point I start to leak, I'll change.

On 5/21/2023 at 12:10 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Me. Dealing with the aftermath of the marshmallow trick that has produced a lot more than anticipated. I'd like to chance, but I'm not 100% I'm done, so holding off a little longer.

That's a fun way to play, I haven't done that in quite a while but fun times indeed.

I'm sitting in a big pile of poo right now :) fibre loaded and held in for 2 days, put on my nappy this morning and did a big stinky load in it about half an hour ago. Mmmmmm squishy!

• Like 2

Still wearing my poopy nappy. It's the longest I've kept one on and the biggest mess I have ever made. I'm dreading clean up so much that I'm just keeping it on as long as possible! Might have to do a bit more poo too 🙈

1 hour ago, LeiLei said:

Still wearing my poopy nappy. It's the longest I've kept one on and the biggest mess I have ever made. I'm dreading clean up so much that I'm just keeping it on as long as possible! Might have to do a bit more poo too 🙈

Be careful not to get a nasty rash, not fun.

1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

Be careful not to get a nasty rash, not fun.

Appreciate the concern and advice :) I've got good wipes and ointment on hand and this is an occasional treat for me so plenty of time for the skin to recover. 

Finally changed out of my dirty nappy (very thoroughly cleaned and creamed hehe) but wish I could have kept it on longer! I did two big poos in it, one on the firmer side but still pliable (and very fun for bouncing on) and one very soft mushy one, which got smushed up and filled the back of my nappy. It was the biggest poo I have ever done in a nappy or in my knickers. I stayed in it for 7 hours, waddling around, doing farts and wees on top of my mess, sitting in it and smooshing it, doing little bounces on my big pooey mound, humping a body pillow and humping the pile of poo. Super smelly but I actually found that hot for once. When i took my dirty nappy off, there was a big ball of poo in the seat of the nappy and smushed up the back, which about the size of two apples and then a big fat log the size of a banana (haha with the fruit references) that had pushed down the front and filled the gusset. This was the poo I had been humping. By far my fullest, messiest, smelliest nappy (or knickers!) to date but also the first one where clean up actually felt worth it. Definitely a mess I will remember for a long time!

• Like 3