LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My Saturday morning NS Supreme purple diaper is wet and messy, Sitting here with a solid poopy in my diaper that kind of feels like tennis ball in my diaper that is warm and a little squishy. The front of my diaper is also warm and expanded from a night of wetting. I just love the early morning solitude in my wet and messy diaper before my wife gets up. Of course she knows that I enjoy pooping my diaper but not messing around her is one of our boundaries,

• Like 1

Well after eating a lot of stuff yesterday that I am supposed to stay away from, I now have a very full and very messy diaper. One of those when you sit down it spreads up front and everywhere in between. I will enjoy this for an hour or two before cleanup and a fresh diaper.

My morning NS MegaMax Air diaper is very wet and very-very messy. Oh my goodness, my messy diaper feels wonderful. I won't change for several hours with plans to exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, by that time I think the correct term is that I'll be "ripe" for my diaper change.

I wet during the night and then messed my morning diaper just after I got out of bed. Now I am sitting here with a wet, warm, squishy, messy diaper and a cup of hot coffee.

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. There is still plenty of wetting capacity left and my intestines are rumbling a bit now. I will keep this diaper on for a few more hours because I am sure there is going to be a bunch more poop coming out. I will go back to sleep soon and change in the morning.

Update - I just woke up again and my diaper is very full now with poop. As I sat up in bed, I started peeing and the diaper now feels like it is completely soaked. I just looked down the front of my diaper and all I can see is poop. I will be going into the shower shortly to change and check out my artwork.

My early morning diaper is wet and now messy, a Bambino Classico V2 diaper that is holding up quite nicely. I'll change in about 2 hours with plans to go out for a jog in my wet and poopy diaper in 33 degree weather with snow in the forecast...and poopy in my diaper.

Update: I am back from a nice run and I think the correct term is that I am "ripe" for a change. I have taken the day off for a routine semi-annual dental check up and then some errands with my wife. I have an Abena M4 ready for my change and for the rest of the day. I'll wet during the day when with my wife, but no messing.

• Like 1

One week has passed and nothing has changed (except my diapers) while I sit here on St. Patrick's Day with a wet and messy morning Abena M4 diaper. I messed my diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen when I bent down to pet our cat, and now enjoying the warm squish and hot coffee. I just wet some more adding warmth to the front of my diaper, and actually had a "peegasm" with the release and warmth in my diaper.

• Like 1

Put on a Rearz Critter Caboose this morning and peed and then pooped into it.  Now, I'm comfortably sitting in my recliner,  on a pad, in a really nice wet and squishy diaper. 

Still a lot of wetting capacity left in this diaper,  so my Caboose will get to stay messy for many hours today. 

4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh I definitely am. I’m wearing a white Megamax with a Dry 24/7 stuffer and I’ve wet 4 times and pooped in twice and I’m just about to pee in it again 

Looks like Mommy's going to have quite the dirty diaper to change!??♥️? You're such a GOOD BABY!?♥️?????♥️?

Been in this thick, soaked and messy diaper since yesterday evening when I got home from my trip. Sadly, will have to change out of it before work here in a bit. Messed in it last night, and it still had more capacity so didn't change. I am in a Medium Rearz Princess pink with Depend Booster, a large Bambino Cloudee over that with 2 Luvs Size 6 stuffers, and a large plastic 6-tape Attends over that with a Luvs size 6 as a booster, and then vintage plastic baby diaper over that. I tape the top tapes of the 6-tape Attends to the baby diaper to give the outer diaper more rise. So thick and comfy!

I am up this morning in a wet and now messy Attends Premier diaper with a pair of snap printed PUL pants from CTDC. I have a rather solid poopy this morning so rather than squishy, it feels like I have a soft baseball in my diaper sitting here.

My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is wet and very, very messy. I am sitting here I think about 4" higher than normal on my computer chair with the size of the load in my diaper. My goodness, does this poopy diaper feel ecstatically wonderful.  Even though I had a poopy diaper yesterday, the mess was rather modest, I've been kind of constipated for the last several days...not anymore!!!image.gif.f05b031065d12cde5ff85aff95715cca.gif? Relief and pleasure that is so intense, it is difficult to describe: Wet, warm, more of a solid sticky feeling than a squishy diaper that is getting flattened because I am sitting here. What is great about this massively loaded diaper is that I am not having a diaper blow-out which means i will stay in my messy diaper for a good several hours this morning and get my morning exercise before I change and before my wife gets out of bed. I would go out for a run, but it's raining.

Update: It stopped raining and I was able to get a run in with my messy diaper and then some weight training after my run. I am now 3.5 hours in my messy diaper, fortunately last night when I taped my diaper on before bed, I used ample amounts of Vaseline and then J&J Baby Lotion. All is good "down there" but I am now definitely ready for a change.

Really, really messy this Sunday morning, very slippery and squishy in a Bambino Classico V2 diaper. I am waiting for coffee to get done and then walk into the kitchen after sitting here will be exciting as I feel the soft poopy load in my diaper.

Be joining you shortly, my Mommy domain pushed a couple of suppositories up me with a tampon plug and double diaper editing me before heading off to bingo, gonna be a longoing, long stinky kind of day

It's morning and my NS purple Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I am sitting here with a nice bulge in the front from being wet, and it feels like I am sitting 4 inches higher in my chair from the messy load in my diaper. I am going to get some coffee and be right back...Back...the walk into the kitchen was delightful with a warm, soft poopy tickling my bottom, now enjoying a second squish sitting down again. I really don't mind cleaning up, changing into a clean diaper only takes me a few minutes, several adult wipes, wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse out the wash cloth and wipe again with just water, pat dry, and fresh diaper on a clean bottom.