LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I started pooping my diaper about 2 hours ago and more poop is coming out about every 30 minutes or so. The first wave of poop was soft and now the poop seems to be more like diarrhea. My intestines are still rumbling so there’s still more poop on the way. This mess is getting a little bigger every 30 minutes. The last wave of poop that came out a few minutes ago shot straight up between my legs and up the front of my diaper. I can feel my private parts are now cover in the poop.

Tonight is the second night in a row that I am sitting in a diaper full of diarrhea. I have been in this messy diaper for a little over an hour and I will be changing shortly. The last wave of poop came out about 15 minutes ago and I think I am finished pooping now. IBS sucks but at least I am not away from home with this flare up.

A Bambino Classico v2 diaper this morning that is verrrrry wet and messy, squishy, soft, warm in the front and back. Bambino is having a sale and I am going to order more. I can't think of very many better ways to start the day. Ot's cold outside and I am going to get bundled up to go out for a run in my wet and warm poopy diaper.

18 hours ago, Adisonrichards1 said:

I am sitting in a wet messy diaper right now squishing in been in this stinky diaper for almost 3 hours as it’s apart of my punishment.

OMG thats not punishment, I like it too much. 

?‍♂️

• Like 1

My morning Bambino Classico v2 diaper is wet, warm (it's cold outside), messy, squishy, and lumpy. I am sitting here enjoying all the emotional and physical sensations of my wet and poopy diaper.? Relieved and content...and naughty.?

Currently in a very messy Tykables Camelots after eating a bag of prunes. I think i'm gonna be in them for a while as my tummy is still rumbling. Good thing I got rubber pants

@Ginger

13 hours ago, Ginger said:

Messy currently. Write up with a wet mega max and just messed it. Probably enjoy it for awhile before changing as I am home with a broken ankle ? 

Looks like we gotta activate Jeeves the Butler, and program him for diaper change duty (Level 2: Adult) and activate the Nurse Robot so you don't hurt yourself walkin' round on that ankle of yours :) hehehe

***HUGS* **  Miss ya :)

Brian

I am blessed with being pretty regular with my pooping. I wake up every morning wet and mess my diaper usually within 10 minutes after I get out of bed. I enjoy the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up which gives me the opportunity to enjoy my wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper. I don't change for several hours in order to maximize all the psychophysiological sensations of my wet and poopy diaper. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have cleaning down to a science and it only takes me no longer than 10 minutes, unless I have a real diaper blow-out which is mor labor intensive. I wear and wet my diapers at work, a professional setting, but discretion and courtesy dictates only wetting and not a messy diaper within the work place. For wetting I always place several drops of scented oil in my diaper just to make sure I smell fresh and clean throughout the day. Of course, I don't believe anyone knows, if they do, I don't know about it. I am currently enjoying the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of my morning wet and messy ConfiDry 24/7 diaper. I will get my morning exercise in my messy diaper before I change. By that time, I think the technical term is that I will be "ripe" for my change.

17 hours ago, Ginger said:

Messy currently. Write up with a wet mega max and just messed it. Probably enjoy it for awhile before changing as I am home with a broken ankle ? 

If I was there, I would change you.

• Like 3

Currently sitting in a very large mess. I started pooping about 15 minutes ago and about 5 minutes ago, a second wave of poop came out. This is a very big mess now because I haven’t pooped in 40 hours. I think there is still some more poop coming so I will wait a little while longer before I change.

• Like 1

I'm currently sitting in a very big mess. I woke up in a pretty wet very swollen Rearz Critter Caboose with a urgent need to poop. I held it in for a little bit,  while I put some jeans on over my diaper to let the dog go outside.  He had to go too.

I put this diaper on as soon as I got home this morning from work.  I had a few beers,  did a few things around the house.  I had a big bowl of Life cereal, which generally gets things moving for me.

We'll,  the cereal didn't disappoint today.  After several minutes,  I let the dog in.  The pressure had built and I really had to go.  I  could barely hold it. I gave the dog his treat and just relaxed my bowels and the first wave of poop filled my Caboose.  It was a semi soft, semi firm, lumpy load that shot out.

I  took my jeans back off and am now just in my diaper.  Before I got a chance to sit down on the first load,  a second wave hit. I relaxed and pushed just a little bit and another big load of fairly soft poop filled my Caboose. 

I sat down and the mess spread all over my bottom and up between my legs. An amazing feeling. 

Within a couple minutes,  a third wave hit. I stood up, gave a little push and a very soft, somewhat runny load added to the huge mess already in my diaper.

Of course I sat back down on my wooden dinning room chair and felt the huge mess squish all over the backside of my diaper and up between my legs.

I'll have to be careful because I don't like blowouts and it's right at the top of my diaper. My already very wet, very swollen Critter Caboose. 

I enjoy the solitude of the early morning, I am up well before my wife. I wake up wet and within 10 minutes my diaper is messy. I don't change right away, sometimes not for 3 hours depending on how much time I have and how bad my diaper is. I don't like diaper blow-outs, my poopy needs to stay nicely confined in the back and bottom of my diaper, even when I am sitting. This morning is no different with a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that is so delightfully wet, warm, messy, sticky, and squishy. I don't mind the clean-up at all and have a diaper changing process down to a science. I can get clean and fresh in 5-10 minutes. I plan to get my morning exercise and even go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper. It's cold and windy outside so I will bundle up and feel the warmth of my loaded diaper with each stride.

• Like 1

Currently sitting in a wet Seni Quatro diaper. I sneezed an a little soft poop came out. There is not enough poop in it to justify changing and there is still plenty of wetting capacity left. I am sure there is a lot more poop coming through the system and I will wait until it comes out.

Update - the mother load just hit my diaper. I knew there was more poop coming and now I am sitting in it. This is turning into an IBS diarrhea mess. There is still rumbling in my intestines and more poop on the way. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

Update 2 - more poop keeps coming out every few minutes. I am pretty sure this diaper is leaking into my diaper cover. I will need to change shortly even if I am not finished pooping. I will just have another messy diaper to change later.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, fillemup said:

Currently sitting in a wet Seni Quatro diaper. I sneezed an a little soft poop came out. There is not enough poop in it to justify changing and there is still plenty of wetting capacity left. I am sure there is a lot more poop coming through the system and I will wait until it comes out.

Update - the mother load just hit my diaper. I knew there was more poop coming and now I am sitting in it. This is turning into an IBS diarrhea mess. There is still rumbling in my intestines and more poop on the way. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

Update 2 - more poop keeps coming out every few minutes. I am pretty sure this diaper is leaking into my diaper cover. I will need to change shortly even if I am not finished pooping. I will just have another messy diaper to change later.

Hopefully you feel better soon.  

Similar to previous posts with a Bambino Classico v2 diaper that is wet and messy. This mess is not as big as other p0opies, but still very slippery and sooo nice. I have a BareBum diaper ready for a change and for work today. No messing at work, but I'll wet throughout the day.?

• Like 1

This morning's enjoyment is being provided by a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper with a nice solid poopy that is more sticky than squishy this morning and is getting flattened as i sit here responding to this thread. Sooo very pleasurable. I am going to out out for a run in my wet and poopy diaper shortly.

• Like 1

I pooped my dry 24/7 diaper about an hour ago and am still sitting in the mess waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. There is still plenty of wetting capacity left so I will likely be keeping this diaper on for a while. It really pays to buy good quality diapers.

I couldn't sleep and I am up extra early with an extremally wet and messy diaper, one of the most substantial soft and warm and squishy messes I have had in my Attends premier diaper. Since I am responding to this thread, I am sitting here and very fortunate that I don't have a diaper blow-out.

I am currently sitting in my overnight diaper with a big mess in it. The poop just started coming out a few minutes ago and my intestines are rumbling now so I know there is a lot more poop coming. It will be a while before I change.

• Like 1