LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I am sitting here in my wet and now messy morning Bambino Classico v2 diaper enjoying the warm and squishy sensations in my diaper and on my bottom. These are great diapers by the way. I really like the print, not too busy, just the right amount of baby print, although I added my own Rorschach on the inside of my diaper.

I got up about half an hour ago in a very wet Betterdry diaper I wore to bed last night.  I've been in it for about 9 hours so far and while I'm not yet sitting in a poopy diaper, I expect it will happen in the next hour or two.  

3 minutes ago!  Finally a significant load in my diaper!  Been getting small turds that I have had to really push out.  Had some breakfast and lunch and felt the stomach rumble a bit.  Just pushed out a nice load in my diaper!  I have about 1 day left of my 5 days in diapers 24 hours a day so I'm making the most of it!

• Like 1

I couldn't sleep so I am up very early in an extremely wet and messy Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. I have an epic load in my diaper, that feels so warm and squishy. Thank goodness I used a protective barrier creme last night. I don't plan to change right away.

6 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Messed my lfb carousels then lay down on my blankie nursing on a baba enjoying the feeling 

Sounds like the ONLY way to go buddy!??♥️??☺️????

In a pretty messy and pink Mega Max right now. Since 2 1/2 hours already ?. In this time I filled my car up, did a walk, grabbed some food at the drive-in, ate it at home (outside) and just am waiting for my son to drive to the gym, that I can take a descent shower. 
Otherwise I need to sit in my poo for another while. ?

Good morning (very early where I live in Standard Time Zone). I am up with a very wet Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper...oops, I have to amend this, now messy as well. A great way to start the day. I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper and then change.

Another morning and yes, another messy diaper. A rather solid poopy this morning, it feels like I'm sitting on a softball, three inches higher than normal in my chair...oops I have to amend this, five inches now.

• Like 1

Saturday morning, even early for me, couldn't sleep, a lot on my mind with career decisions, all good though. Even good things can be stressful, called eustress, not distress. At any rate, my Crinklz diaper is very wet this morning...and now messy, I mean literally, just now. So here I am wet, warm, messy, squishy, a hot cup of coffee, and a little stinky, but not overwhelming. All-in-all, a very good Saturday morning.

• Like 1

I felt like having a leaky diaper tonight so I put a Rearz overnight booster in a Depends diaper (the Depends is barely as wide in the crotch as the booster) and it started leaking after my second wetting but mommy hasn’t noticed yet so I’m about to make it a messy diaper (which I’m sure she’ll notice) laying on my blankie in the middle of the living room. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I felt like having a leaky diaper tonight so I put a Rearz overnight booster in a Depends diaper (the Depends is barely as wide in the crotch as the booster) and it started leaking after my second wetting but mommy hasn’t noticed yet so I’m about to make it a messy diaper (which I’m sure she’ll notice) laying on my blankie in the middle of the living room. 

Awwwww, that's so cute!???? You truly are blessed to have a great Mommy like her!????♥️???

3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

my rearz princess pink diapee is very poopie. may have to do another poo poo. i hope i don't leak.

I hope Mommy is nearby to give you a Diapee change!?☺️? So you can go poopie in a fresh Diaper. How's baby doing today?!? I hope you don't leak either buddy, leaky diapies are the worst!???? Big hugs buddy!?♥️????♥️?????

• Like 1
On 11/5/2022 at 7:33 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Awwwww, that's so cute!???? You truly are blessed to have a great Mommy like her!????♥️???

Oh she noticed alright, no more than 5 minutes after I pushed a big load of poop into the seat of my diaper (followed by another flood of pee which completely soaked the crotch of my cargo shorts, making it blatantly obvious that my diaper had leaked) mommy walked into the living room, took one sniff of the air and looked at me as I squished my poop around in my diaper (which made a huge poop stain in the crotch of my cargo shorts) came over to me and asked, “Did you just make a stinky present for mommy in your diaper?” and then proceeded to change me into a fresh, clean diaper. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh she noticed alright, no more than 5 minutes after I pushed a big load of poop into the seat of my diaper (followed by another flood of pee which completely soaked the crotch of my cargo shorts, making it blatantly obvious that my diaper had leaked) mommy walked into the living room, took one sniff of the air and looked at me as I squished my poop around in my diaper (which made a huge poop stain in the crotch of my cargo shorts) came over to me and asked, “Did you just make a stinky present for mommy in your diaper?” and then proceeded to change me into a fresh, clean diaper. 

Sounds like BABY heaven! WHAT I would GIVE to be in that forever and ever!????????♥️??????????????♥️?? I hope you enjoyed the diaper change!!!!??????????☺️???????♥️?????

• Like 1

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is very wet and now messy, it feels so warm and squishy. Coffee is done brewing, so I am going to get a hot cup of coffee to enjoy with my wet, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper. I will change in about two hours. Thank goodness for barrier cream.