LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My morning Abena M4 cloth back diaper is wet and very messy with a nice solid mess. I think I am sitting here 3 inches higher than normal with this load in my diaper. For me, there is not much that tops the comfort, emotional and physical sensations, naughtiness, and dialectic of an adult with a wet and messy diaper. I really don't mind cleaning up at all. I have cleaning up down to a science, it only takes five minutes to get all clean and fresh, unless I have a diaper blow-out, then longer. As much as I love a wet and messy diaper, I really don't like a diaper blow-out, defined as the mess not staying nicely ensconced in the diaper and squishing out the leg bands or oven worse, the back of my diaper.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:29 AM, Moochie said:

My morning Abena M4 cloth back diaper is wet and very messy with a nice solid mess. I think I am sitting here 3 inches higher than normal with this load in my diaper.

You know you have a really big load in your diaper when you get in your car and immediately have to adjust your rear view mirror.

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You know you have a really big load in your diaper when you get in your car and immediately have to adjust your rear view mirror.

Or lower the seat..

So after eating a bunch of food that is not that good for me, I have a very large mess in my diaper at the moment.

A mixture of hard and soft, but very messy and a lot of it. Now to wet it several more times and get changed in another two hours, a very nice way to start a Saturday.

I’m sitting in a messy diaper! 2nd one today! 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, Ginger said:

I'm definitely wanting loss of control ?

Yes I hear you, not sure it fully happens, but I can tell you that I’m so used to just going that It can literally just start. lol I’m usually in diapers but omg the amount of times I messed my pants. I have one friend that knows and although not into this loves when I have an accident. She likes to tease So of course when I see her I always make sure too lol! But back to loss of control, I’m close but can control but choose not too ! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

I’m sitting in a messy diaper! 2nd one today! 

Yes I hear you, not sure it fully happens, but I can tell you that I’m so used to just going that It can literally just start. lol I’m usually in diapers but omg the amount of times I messed my pants. I have one friend that knows and although not into this loves when I have an accident. She likes to tease So of course when I see her I always make sure too lol! But back to loss of control, I’m close but can control but choose not too ! 

That awesome buddy! I bet you feel like a real BABY when you choose NOT to control it.??????????♥️?? And you're already on your SECOND dirty diaper today?! Your Daddy or Mommy must be REALLY busy with you little one!??????

• Like 1

Ahhhh, I am sooo wet and messy, my soiled diapers never get old. The pleasure is intense, I could almost spontaneously ejaculate as I cup my hand over the front of my swollen diaper.

• Like 1

I'm in a messy Crinklz Astronaut.   I was in an Alpha GatorZ diaper earlier today.  I  pooped and it ended with some diarrhea.  I pooped a few more times and thought that I was done,  so I cleaned up and changed. 

Fast forward about an hour and half and I had another round of diarrhea.  

I'll wait a little longer and see if there's any more and then change again. 

• Like 1

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and messy as is usual for me. I am sitting here with a delightful warm squishy diaper and a cup of hot coffee. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have it down to a science, changing my poopy diaper only takes me five minutes, unless I have a diaper blow-out, then the process becomes more labor intensive. For work today I am going to wear and wet a NS Supreme purple diaper. No messing at work for obvious reasons

On 8/23/2022 at 4:33 AM, Moochie said:

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and messy as is usual for me. I am sitting here with a delightful warm squishy diaper and a cup of hot coffee. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have it down to a science, changing my poopy diaper only takes me five minutes, unless I have a diaper blow-out, then the process becomes more labor intensive. For work today I am going to wear and wet a NS Supreme purple diaper. No messing at work for obvious reasons

I wear when I go into the office as well, my favourite is messing on my way out at the end of the day in the elevator- Although I want to fill it at work I would never. Now working from home is a different story lol! So many conference calls, and of course I’ll purposely use my diaper during those times. 

I messed my morning diaper when i bent over to pet our cat. Now I am sitting here with a wet, warm, squishy, loaded diaper that is sooo wonderful and comforting. I'll change before my wife gets up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not in my diaper, but a pair of baggy undies and white shorts covered by a pair of polyurethane pants...

Ate 20 prunes on an empty stomach for breakfast, chased with a glass of iced tea, cleaned myself out with a shot of glycerine in my lube shooter and inserted my Doc Johnson hollow plug.

About an hour later, the flow started, I didn't even notice until I sat down and felt something hot and wet down there, and it's still slowly coming out every few minutes a little at a time... It's so HOT!, not knowing when it's coming out or when it's going to stop...

• Like 1

I had an unusually wet night, leaked, and got up to change from my soaked Total Dry X-Plus diaper to a cheap Walgreen's Certainty diaper. I wet again, but not much. However, I messed my diaper with a nice, warm, squishy poopy. Sitting here very content, naughty, but happy with the acceptance that I enjoy a poopy load in my diaper.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Pootattoo said:

Not in my diaper, but a pair of baggy undies and white shorts covered by a pair of polyurethane pants...

Ate 20 prunes on an empty stomach for breakfast, chased with a glass of iced tea, cleaned myself out with a shot of glycerine in my lube shooter and inserted my Doc Johnson hollow plug.

About an hour later, the flow started, I didn't even notice until I sat down and felt something hot and wet down there, and it's still slowly coming out every few minutes a little at a time... It's so HOT!, not knowing when it's coming out or when it's going to stop...

You sure about the "white shorts"?  ??:D

• Haha 1

My morning Crinklz diaper is very wet and now messy so I have a nice bulge in the front and in the back, but I am sitting here now, and the back bulge is squishy. I like to cup my hand over the warm bulge in the front of my diaper with a gentle squeeze, pat, and rub. Is there a better way to start the day?

I woke up just as I was pushing a firm (firm enough that I could feel each log break off and drop into the crotch of my diaper) and then I flooded my diaper with a torrent of pee and now I’m sitting on my patio drinking coffee and reveling in the sensations of a load of poop squished up my ass and up across my penis and scrotum and feeling about as babyish as I possibly can. I love being a wet and messy baby in my diapers!!!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I woke up just as I was pushing a firm (firm enough that I could feel each log break off and drop into the crotch of my diaper) and then I flooded my diaper with a torrent of pee and now I’m sitting on my patio drinking coffee and reveling in the sensations of a load of poop squished up my ass and up across my penis and scrotum and feeling about as babyish as I possibly can. I love being a wet and messy baby in my diapers!!!

That sounds like a great time buddy! Nothing like a big poo-poo and making a flood in your diaper area plopping down on the ground like a baby to feel the absolute babyishness of being a BABY!???????♥️??? I hope that diaper has odor control though. LOL!?????????☺️♥️??

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That sounds like a great time buddy! Nothing like a big poo-poo and making a flood in your diaper area plopping down on the ground like a baby to feel the absolute babyishness of being a BABY!???????♥️??? I hope that diaper has odor control though. LOL!?????????☺️♥️??

Well it has some but mommy definitely knew that I’d gone poopy in my diaper as soon as she got close to me. She just asked me if I’m done but I told her that I still have a little bit more to go. So right now I’m wetting myself and waiting for the last log of poop to slide into my diaper. 

• Like 1