LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I went to bed with an Attends Premier diaper and Kins Duratex pants. I wet during the night, got up with no leaks, and promptly messed my diaper. I put on my running shorts, shoes and went out for a nice run in my wet and poopy diaper. Each stride reminded me of the load in my diaper almost like my mess was caressing my bottom. Now here I am writing this and sitting in my messy diaper. I think the technical term is that my diaper is very "ripe." I'll change soon for work, and will wear and wet a BareBum diaper during the day. No one knows, or at least I don't know if they have detected my diaper. I am careful and courteous, and use several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean even though my diaper is wet.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:42 AM, incondl said:

It’s wonderful isn’t it? I hope you cross that line and make doing it a forever thing. For over 5 years I’ve only used my diaper. Every single time. I can’t go back now and I’ll never want to

what's causes your incontinence?

My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I did not mess while sitting, but rather in the kitchen getting coffee. However, now I am sitting here with the best firm load in my diaper, I think I am sitting 3 inches higher than is normal with my poopy diaper! Hot coffee and a wet, warm, squishy, sticky diaper, it doesn't get much better.?

• Like 1

I am currently sitting in my second wet and messy diaper today. I had a very solid mess coming out earlier today when I first woke up. I kept that diaper on for a while because I was expecting a second wave of poop. It never came out so I changed. I have been in this diaper for about 5 hours and the second wave of poop hit me a few minutes ago. This wave was a medium sized load of soft poop. I will wait a little while to change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

I woke up in my wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a pair of Big Tots cotton/lycra baby print diaper pants. When I walked down the stairs from the bedroom to the kitchen, our cat was there waiting for me. I bent down to pet her and totally messed my diaper. I haven't changed, so that means I am sitting here enjoying the warm lumpy squishy, sticky feeling in my diaper.

10 hours ago, BabyJoseph said:

I sometimes do sit in my poopy diaper. its fun to do but the clean up not fun

100% agree!  I poop my diaper maybe once or twice a month and enjoy the feeling of pushing it out and feeling it fall down inside my diaper with a significant lump bouncing around until I sit down.  The thing I hate is the smell and after a couple hours when I have to change and clean up.  I often say to myself, "Why do I do this", but next time the joy of dropping a load in my diaper over powers the nasty clean up I have later in the day.

• Like 2

Happy Monday morning and August 1 to everyone. I am starting August no different than other days with a wet and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper. As I sit here the lumpy squish inside my diaper is absolutely exhilarating. A poopy diaper is the best way to start the day!?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting in a very wet and messy tykables unicorns

And I'm SURE the diaper change is gotta be even BETTER for you buddy!♥️???????♥️? And for Mommy too!????????

• Like 1

I am cat sitting while my son and his wife and children are camping for the weekend. My wife stayed home because we also have a cat. I packed diapers, and adult wipes, and now I am sitting in my morning wet and messy diaper as is usual, except I can walk around freely without offending my wife and enjoy the lumpy squish in my diaper. I also brought some plastic bags and haven't decided if I will put the soiled diapers in my car or their trash when I leave. Oh, I neglected to say what kind of diaper I have on; a Total Dry X-Plus diaper.

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am cat sitting while my son and his wife and children are camping for the weekend. My wife stayed home because we also have a cat. I packed diapers, and adult wipes, and now I am sitting in my morning wet and messy diaper as is usual, except I can walk around freely without offending my wife and enjoy the lumpy squish in my diaper.

Beats using the litter box!  Hope you don't leave lingering odors for them when they get back.  Your son and his family know you wear diapers?  If not I suggest packing out to your own trash cans and not using theirs.

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Beats using the litter box!  Hope you don't leave lingering odors for them when they get back.  Your son and his family know you wear diapers?  If not I suggest packing out to your own trash cans and not using theirs.

They don't know, there won't be lingering odors by the time they get home. I already put my dirty diapers in a plastic bag with regular trash on top of the soiled diapers in the outside trash bin.

My morning NS Supreme purple (I think they look more pink than purple) is wet and messy. Today is my last day of cat sitting where I have had the opportunity to just walk around in my wet and messy diaper as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. At home with my wife, I wet all the time, but only mess in the solitude of the early morning and change before she gets up. I think I am going out for a run in my wet and messy diaper, under appropriate running attire of course. By the way, the cat is sooo cute.

In a poopy diaper now...I had not planned it that way at all. I was in the mood to connect and renew the diaper fun this weekend while I have the house by myself. I had started diapering Friday morning except for sleep time (I can find it difficult to sleep and some of the thick stiffer overnight diapers can give back pain).  I started the day normally with big poop in the toilet.  I decided to go for a diaper (Diaper Connoisseur Idyl) but insert a small butt plug and leave it in for a while which I had never done before.  Lubed it well and in it went.  Made me feel like I had to go and a while later a bit of gas escaped and I didn't think about it.  I just about forgot it was back there unless moving around or shifting in my seat. A couple of pees and I am moving about and the same pressure I felt with the gas came on, I pushed a bit to help fart and it was that and a lot more.  Out squeezed a bunch of soft poop forcing by the fairly small plug and I am now wet and poopy.  It was a total surprise about 90 minutes into the plug wearing and I thought I was pretty well empty from earlier, not even close!  Will be a challenge to clean up but a fun bonus nonetheless.  I can't clean up for a but so put some plastic pants on in case any poop escapes the diaper and will get to the cleaning in a bit.  It was actually pretty intense and I am now sitting and writing so you know it is everywhere!  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ginger said:

Messy right now! Still not fully fecal incontinent yet, but definitely closer. Only having anal sex is helping the process

Ginger, I might suggest that you remain continent and mess your diapers consciously and volitionally. I think the conscious decision to mess my diaper and the resulting psychophysiological pleasurable sensations are better enjoyed in sentient state of mind rather than an incontinent state. However, if I were your partner, and messing your diapers involuntarily was your goal, I would support you...and of course change you.?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Moochie said:

Ginger, I might suggest that you remain continent and mess your diapers consciously and volitionally. I think the conscious decision to mess my diaper and the resulting psychophysiological pleasurable sensations are better enjoyed in sentient state of mind rather than an incontinent state. However, if I were your partner, and messing your diapers involuntarily was your goal, I would support you...and of course change you.?

I'm definitely wanting loss of control ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ginger said:

I'm definitely wanting loss of control ?

@Ginger

something tells me that you will get exactly what you want my dear! You are a lady who is very definite as to what you want, and you are going for it! May you succeed in your quest, and be able to forever wear your favorite diaper.

******HUGS*****

hope you are well

Brian

I have a mess in my diaper right now and the mess is getting bigger every few minutes since I am getting cramps and each time I get a cramp, more poop comes out. This will be a pretty big mess by the time I am finished pooping.

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and very messy. I actually just got done with my morning work out with some weights and then wind sprints and a jog around the block in my wet and messy diaper. What a wonderful experience to feel the load and squish in my diaper while exercising and running; makes me run faster!!!

21 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I'm sitting in a very messy tykables overnights

I hope that poopie mass doesn't leak buddy. Looks like BABY made a BIG mess in his diaper!?????♥️?????☺️?♥️??♥️????