LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Chapter IX

"Hey, Natalie?" Prin popped her head in my office holding a stack of papers in her hands.  I was dressed in a nice floral dress, with white tights and a matching headband.  Cora had been helping me with my outfits recently, and I had at least five compliments a day.  It really brightened my spirits!  But when Prin set a piece of paper down on my desk... "What's this?" "An order you signed last week?" Sure enough, my signature and stamp were on the form.  But what was the problem?  Prin reached over and pointed to one of the lines.  Then I saw it.  1400 orders?!  It was supposed to be 140! "Call customer service, explain--" "They already shipped," Prin said solemnly, looking away from me. "Well... well, we can call--" "They have a no return policy on orders over 500, I already checked." "Right, but it was a clerical error!" "But you signed off on it, so..." So this was my fault.  My stomach sank.  I was supposed to review these before signing them, but I was so wrapped up last week in all the Sam stuff...

"Natalie, can I see you in my office?" There were few words more ominous than those, and hearing them in Mr. Gladstone's voice definitely didn't lighten the load of that dread one bit. Obviously mistakes had been made, obviously she was in trouble.

Prin and I looked up at the man in my doorway.  His hands were situated in his pockets, pulling up the sides of his suit coat.  That tone, that stare... I felt my blood run cold.  He turned on his heel and walked away.  Tears filled my eyes.  This wasn't a little mistake.  This wasn't a silly mixup.  This was going to cost Mr. Gladstone thousands of dollars.  He was going to fire me.  I would walk in there and he'd fire me right on the spot.  Prin wrapped her arms around me and patted the top of my head. "Shh, it's okay... it's gonna be okay..."

"Please tell me about the Beauton Account, Natalie." Mr. Gladstone didn't sit once they were in his office, and he didn't offer for Natalie to sit, either. Instead, he stood behind his desk, facing away, looking out the window onto the town two stories below while he asked his questions. This was clearly very serious.

Prin cleaned me up before sending me into Mr. Gladstone's office, but my eyes were still wet with tears.  I was one sharp word away from falling apart.  But this was a professional setting.  I had to be professional. "I... um, I had a request--" "Speak up," he said firmly, and I felt my muscles tense.  I took a deep breath and started again. "There was an order request on my desk... um.  It was supposed to be 140 units.  But someone must have typed an extra zero..."

"And did this same someone sign their name to the order to verify they had checked it over for correctness before placing it? Did this someone act as their own check and balance?"  These weren't ordinary questions: these were very parental queries, this was the inquisition of the already damned.

"I didn't fill out the form!  It was in my inbox, and... and..." I shook my head and wiped the water from my eyes.  Fuck, Natalie, don't cry! "I should have reviewed it more thoroughly... this is my fault." And he is going to fire me.  I'll have to move out of his house.  Sam and I will need to find a new place to live, somewhere far away.  I wonder if she had enough money saved up.  I hadn't even finished paying off my debts...

"It is your fault, yes. And there must be consequences." Now was the time that he turned around, looked at the barely-holding-herself-together girl, and exhaled deeply. "If only there was a severe enough consequence that didn't involve me having to let you go... all I can think of is something corporal, and that doesn't seem fair."

Corporal?  Like, jail or something?  Admittedly, I didn't understand the word very well, and the confusion was evident on my face. "Um... I... I know this is my fault, and I know you should fire me, but I... I don't want to be fired.  I don't want to move, or make Sam get another job, or..." It was too late.  Tears were dripping down my cheeks.  I wiped them away as quickly as I could.  So much for professional... "Please, don't fire me... please..."

"You understand that there must be consequences, Natalie? I can’t let this go.” He was firm, she was blubbering. "Are you willing to atone? Regardless of how? If it means you get to stay?"

I didn't have a choice.  Not a real one, anyway.  I needed this job.  It was more than a profession: it was my entire life.  My income, my home, my friend, they all revolved around this one place.  Somehow, I had put all my eggs in one basket, and I couldn't afford to lose the basket. "Y-yes sir... anything... please..."

"Very well, Natalie." Now he sat. He sat down on his chair, and he opened a drawer in his desk to retrieve a tube of some kind of lotion. "Come here." He pointed at his lap once, sharply, pointedly, deliberately.

I looked at the tube nervously.  What was it?  Lube or something?  Was this a sex thing?  Then, that thought filled my head and spiraled out of control.  My mistake had cost Mr. Gladstone so much money.  What could possibly be worth that?  My body.  His pleasure.  I knew this game.  A man, at work all day, away from his wife, surrounded by cute secretaries and coworkers.  It was so natural for my last boss and I to trip into bed together.  But now... "S-sir... I... I'm sorry, but I can't... if your wife found out..." Fresh tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Quiet, Natalie, don't allow your perverted thoughts into this space - this is discipline." So the tube? It was hard to see from Natalie's point of view, but it was a warming ointment that was going to make this hurt so much more than it should have. "I'm going to administer physical punishment appropriate for a girl with an attention span so diminished she'd let such a mistake happen. In short, I'm going to spank you."

...spank me?  I looked up through wet eyes with surprise, with... disbelief.  He was going to put me over his lap and spank me?  I looked around the room nervously and then again at Mr. Gladstone. "That's... it?" "That's it." I mean, it wasn't what I thought my work day would entail, and it was certainly not allowed by Human Resources.  But he should fire me.  To keep my job... "I don't want Cora to think it's sexual... she's really nice to me and I don't want to upset her..."

"Cora will be listening on the phone.  So there'll be nothing untoward: just a practical and lenient punishment for a bold mistake." Too lenient, to be fair, but this was not going to be a one-off affair. Although Natalie didn't know that yet.

"I guess, if she's okay with it..." Gosh, this was silly.  I mean, he was my boss!  And he was going to spank me like I'd acted up in pre-school.  But this opportunity was too good to pass up.  I took one shaky step toward Mr. Gladstone, then another, until I was right in front of him, looking shyly at his feet.

"Lay over my lap, head on this side.” He gestured, while dialing his wife’s phone number so she could be privy to everything that happened in the room. Natalie looked left and right and the man cleared his throat. "Don't make me ask twice, Natalie."

"This isn't like, a sexual thing... right?  I mean, if you and Cora like--" He stared up at me with obvious irritation.  I swallowed hard and decided that maybe it was best not to argue.  I'd already gotten one lucky break today, and I didn't think Mr. Gladstone was generous enough to give me a second.  So I bent over his lap, putting my weight on the tops of his thighs, and leaving my butt high in the air.  All of a sudden, I felt very small.  From this angle, over a man's lap... my cheeks grew red.

“Hello,” Mr. Gladstone said into the phone. “Yes, dear.  I’ll put you on speaker.” He sat the phone down on his desk and turned his attention to Natalie.  Mr. Gladstone pulled the girl’s tights down, her underwear too, and left her bare ass exposed to the touch - but make no mistake, there was nothing sexual here. There was only the strange cold wetness of the ointment, which felt very nice at first... and then the sting of his hand colliding with her bare cheek. Hard. Once. Twice. And before three, something else began to happen, too - the ointment started to get very warm, then very hot.

The humiliation was staggering.  I thought this would be quick and easy, but even as he shimmied the tights down my thighs I was sick with anticipation.  Then the spankings started.  Rough, sharp, violent swats on my bare skin.  I bit my tongue to keep quiet.  Then it started to burn.  To really burn! "Ow, ow, ow..." I kicked my feet as a fourth spanking came down on my bottom.  I wiggled and fussed on the fifth and sixth.  By ten, tears were dripping down my cheeks and I was begging him to stop.  But he didn't. "Please, please, please!  Please no more, please!"

"Natalie, I'm not sure that you've learned your lesson yet - you're due forty more before I'm satisfied." That number made her tense up as expected and she began to wail and beg and cry, and once her tears had stolen her words, Mr. Gladstone offered his alternative. "If you don't think you can handle forty more, I can maybe agree to giving you ten each morning until I feel like you don't need the reminder.  And we can be done for now."

FORTY!  I was shivering on his lap at the mere thought of one more.  My skin felt like it was on fire.  My body ached with every stress of my muscles tensing.  My head was ringing from the speed tears rained down my cheeks.  I couldn't do forty more... "P-please... done for now... please..." Mr. Gladstone pulled up the seat of my panties - a childish white with bunnies on them - and then my tights.  He stood me up on my feet and I trembled in place, tears dripping off my chin.  I... I didn't expect it to hurt so badly...

"Ten spankings each morning from now on, until I'm satisfied you won't make any more foolish mistakes. Hopefully the little bit of soreness will help keep you on your toes." Unseen to Natalie but brimming with glee, Cora was on the other end of the phone call, pleased as punch.

For most of the morning, I stayed standing while doing my paperwork.  Every once in a while, one of my coworkers would come in and check on me, but I assured everyone I was just fine.  Finally, after lunch, I sat down in my chair and checked my email.  A mass letter, from Mr. Gladstone to the entire Grand National company. "Due to a clerical error, an order went through for ten times the amount required.  The responsible party will retain their position, and is working extra hard to make up for their mistake.  Let this be a reminder to verify all forms are correct before submitting them." I had to read it three times.  Working extra hard... that made me sound like I was fucking him.  I put my head down on the desk, overwhelmed with anxiety.  What was I supposed to do now...?

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 8

I don't think our baby Natalie can be trusted in the future with important tasks like review orders and signing off on them. Instead, I think being a cute cuddle buddy is a position better suited for her skill set.

Oh hey! II chapter have been put up! Sorry, I was busy all day Saturday and didn't notice.

I'll take these one at a time.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter VIII

Yikes, cora with the ultimatums! Things are only gonna get dicier for Natalie and Sam's relationship from here.

Also the spiders under the toilet seat! XD That's certainly one way to make... bathroom alternatives, appealing.

Grammar Patrol:

No grammatical mistakes I could find. But you used Cora's color for Sam for some reason. Might wanna fix that to avoid confusion/immersion breaking for future readers.

15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter IX

Yikes! O_O

Now the real question is, did she actually make a mistake? Or did her bosses forge that document saying she messed up? Because that is straight-up not cool, bro.

This just goes to show you: You can't negotiate with someone if you can't tell them to go to hell. By making both her livelihood AND her home for both herself AND her best friend dependent on the good graces of these two individuals, Nat has made herself even more of a slave than Sam. 

Of course we all know that. That's why most of us cane here after all. :P

Grammar Patrol

15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Prin wrapped her arms around me and patted the top of my head. "Shh, it's okay... it's gonna be okay..."

That quoted section should've been in Prin's color.

That's II color mistakes II chapters in a row. Is everything alright, Sophie? Have you been skipping naptime to write your stories faster??

I get what they are doing with Nat, but not with Sam, other than making lower, what does the corset mean.  It will give a better shape and more mature look but is that what they want Nat to think.  I think the corset is torture and never saw the need for it..

Chapter X

Sam was cleaning my room - taking care of the laundry, fixing my bed - when I tugged on her dress.  I was having trouble forming words.  Everything I said felt wrong.  Everything I did felt wrong.  A horrible ache in my chest was overwhelming my thoughts.  But I could tug on her dress.  She looked at me with confusion, but she was a smart girl.  She picked up on things fast.  I was upset. "I'll draw you a bath," she told me with a smile, and went into my en suite.

This was truly surreal, Sam knew that - she was living in some fantasy world for rich people where she was a maid and her best friend was, for one reason or another, her personal princess to take care of. But dream-like or not, Natalie was her best friend and that meant taking care of her. "Bubbles?"

I nodded my head.  Sam poured some liquid under the faucet, which turned into mounds of fluffy white bubbles.  She helped me undress, slipping out of my work clothes, out of my underwear, and into the tub.  I paid special attention to keep my backside facing away from her, so that she couldn't see what Mr. Gladstone had done to me today.  My bottom stung from the heat as I sunk into the water.

"Tough day at work today?" Sam asked, pulling a small plastic stool up to the side of the tub so she could sit, maid’s dress and all. "Did something happen?" Then, quieter. "Are we going to have to move again?"

I felt my body tense up at her final question.  Would we have to move again... I shook my head.  I wouldn't let that happen. "No, I... I just made a huge mistake at work." My voice was quiet, almost a whisper. "But Mr. Gladstone was very generous... I'm just upset with myself."

"Do you wanna talk about what happened? It sounds like things must have been okay if Mr. Gladstone understood, right? Maybe you're being too hard on yourself?" Which was very easy for Sam to say, because she didn't even know the half of it.

I shook my head and sunk into the bubbles. "No, it's... it's okay.  I'm just glad to be home." In the bath.  Warm.  Safe. "And... I'm glad you're here, too." What would I even do without Sam?  Since I'd agreed to let her take care of me, things had been so much easier.  I hated putting those responsibilities on her, but it was her job... right?

"I'm glad you're home, too, I..." Sam paused, trailed off, fell quiet and then shook her head. "Never mind, actually. Come on, let's get your hair washed, you're going to feel so great once I do."

"No, come on.  Tell me." I gave Sam a sharp look and tried to act as confident as I could.  But when a girl your age starts washing your hair, it's hard to feel like the two of you are equals.  So I tried another approach. "Please...?"

"Fiiiine. Fine." It was, in fact, not fine. "I was just hoping to do a movie or something with you tonight, hang out, you know? But I was shut down pretty hard by you-know-who."

I puffed out my cheeks in irritation. "Well, I want to spend time with you too!  You're always working, and I had a hard day.  And you're my... maid or whatever, right?  You're supposed to keep me happy?  Well, it would make me happy to watch a movie with you." I nodded with certainty.  That logic made perfect sense. "I'm going to talk to Cora about it.  She'll understand."

"Mm..." Pause. "Okay, but you can't say it's my idea or things will be awful for me.  It has to be your idea, okay?" Here was Sam, all-but-begging her best friend to get permission for the two of them to hang out. What even was this place?

After Sam helped me into my pajamas - a long lace nightgown with frills along the bottom - I made my way downstairs to Cora's bedroom.  Honestly, I'd never been in here before.  Would Mr. Gladstone answer the door instead?  I took a deep breath and knocked on the door with a shaky hand.

"Hello darling, don't you look quite a peach tonight! Did you pick that gown out yourself?" Cora went directly into compliments, into charming, making her little project blush - and Cora was very good at what she did.

"I... um.  Well, Sam helped, but..." I looked down at my nightgown a little shyly and bit my lip.  I tried to peek past Cora into her bedroom, but I couldn't see much more than a wall with a picture frame on it. "Um.  I wanted to spend the night with Sam if that's okay.  I had a really long day, with..." I felt my cheeks turn red, knowing Cora had heard the entire thing over the phone.

"With your discipline?" Cora offered, finishing up that particular sentiment for her little charge. "I'm so so sorry that you had to endure that, and I hope you don't have any other mistakes from now on, darling.  That cannot have felt pleasant, not at all." But she didn't answer the question, either.

"R-right..." I knew that tomorrow I'd get another spanking.  I felt uneasy about it.  Would I spend ten minutes in Mr. Gladstone's office every morning?  What would my coworkers think is going on?  I shook the thought from my head and tried to focus on the present. "Um, so can Sam and I watch a movie tonight?  It would really help me feel better..."

"I don't know if that would be appropriate, Natalie - would it be appropriate for you to have a friend over to watch a movie during your work hours?" The way that Cora put it almost made Natalie out to be an idiot, that she hadn't considered that comparison.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "She's my friend.  And her job is to take care of me, right?  So if I want to watch a movie, isn't it her job to watch a movie with me too?  If that's what's going to make me feel better, then I would say it's her responsibility to watch a movie!"

"Well, I'm not in charge of the help directly," said the woman who directly signed their paychecks, “but I guess there'd be no harm in it from my point of view..." She then leaned in, smiling mischievously. "Just pretend to look busy if one of the other help comes around, okay? And in bed by ten."

Really?  That worked?  I smiled brightly and bounced on my toes. "Thank you, Cora!" With a spring in my step, I ran down the hall to the stairs, excited to have a quiet night with Sam.

"And you're sure she said it was okay?" Sam sounded skeptical, picking and tugging at the hem of her uniform dress as her best friend delivered the news. This didn't seem right, this didn't seem possible: she had the rules explained to her in a very thorough and condescending manner already!

"Absolutely.  She said that you should try to look busy if any of the other maids walk by, but she's fine with it." Sam let out a little sigh of relief and I took her by the hand.  There was only one TV in the entire house, in the rear lounge room on the first floor.  It wasn't very big and it wasn't very fancy, but the sofa was comfortable and the lights had a dimmer switch.  I signed into Netflix - as I had many times already - and passed Sam the remote. "Pick something and I'll get us drinks."

"I'm not allowed to drink when on the clock, Nat." Sam cautioned warily, but her best friend rolled her eyes and skittered off to the adjacent room. Sighing deeply, vaguely filled with dread, Sam sunk into the sofa and began to browse the Netflix selection.

One of my favorite things about this house: they had a ton of alcohol.  I'd snuck sips of rum or wine over the past few weeks, and no one had ever caught me before.  I reached into the back and found a white rum with a thin layer of dust on the cap.  I poured half of it into two cups and slid the rest into the back of the cabinet.  I topped the cups off with some soda from the fridge and stirred it with a spoon.  No one would be any wiser.

"I'm going to pretend that this is just Sprite,” Sam said, knowing pretty damn well that it wasn’t.  But Orange is the New Black was on the TV and despite her uniform, despite her best friends childish attire, this felt... normal. Drinks. Netflix. Chill. What's the worst that could happen?

We were two episodes into the new season when Sam put her drink down. "I'm a little tipsy," she muttered. "Good," I said with a nod. "You work too hard!" "But I'm on the clock.  You can get fired for that sort of stuff." "But I'm your boss, sort of, and I say you're fine!" Of course, since I was always smaller than Sam with less of a party streak, I was already quite drunk.  Plus, I'd finished my whole glass. "If you dun drink it, I'm gonna," I threatened.

"I'm sure there's a rule here that says you're not allowed to drink if you don't look old enough to drink. And in those pajamas you sure don't!" It was a slip in judgment from Sam, that kind of teasing, but she was a little inebriated and it came from a good place - whether or not it would be received that way? Sam had no idea.

I puffed out my cheeks and gave my best friend a sour glare.  But it quickly dissolved into a pout. "People at work think I'm adorable." "I didn't say you weren't." "Well, I think I'm adorable too." I stuck out my tongue and Sam rolled her eyes. "I can't drink any more of this," she said in defeat and passed me the cup.  I grinned brightly.

"It's going to be your own problem if you get drunk and they find out, though." Actually, Sam didn't know it yet, but it was very much going to be Sam's Problem that Natalie got drunk tonight, and there were going to be some pretty severe consequences for the nascent maid in training.

"Samantha!" Sam just about jumped out of her skin.  I anxiously looked up at the head maid and took a large sip of my drink. "What are you doing?" "Um, just... cleaning up.  Right, Natalie?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, she's cleaning." With that, Sam took the cup out of my hands and the one off the table and hurried off to the kitchen.  I fell back into the sofa with a dizzy stare and pouted.  I guess our fun night was over.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 7

*looks at title*

What's a Zanarkland?

Also I have a feeling the above-above-mentioned consequences are going to involve some extra laundry for Sam to do. :D

Grammar Patrol

11 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I stuck out my tongue and Sam rolled her eyes. "I can't drink any more of this," she said in defeat and passed me the cup.  I grinned brightly

Again, that was supposed to be in Sam's color.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

I must have been tired when editing this part >_< Fixed.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

What's a Zanarkland?

It's a Final Fantasy X reference.  I'm just being silly with the roman numerals. XD

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

It's a Final Fantasy X reference.  I'm just being silly with the roman numerals. XD

You think this is a game, Little girl? The Numerals of Rome are among the most serious of Numerals. So I don't think that's funny. Not I bit!

16 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

the one thing I did notice was the layer of dust on the alcohol. It just seemed weird that every book in a library is dusted but not the alcohol cabinet(s)

I think it's a matter of presentation... books are on display, while alcohol is hidden in a cabinet.  Cora and Ando are very... "presentation" focused. XD

New chapter today, I hope.  If my laptop doesn't die.

Chapter XI

It was a bad week.  Each morning, at the beginning of my work day, I was asked into Mr. Gladstone's office, bent over his knee, and given twenty rough spankings.  It was different than the first time: twice as many spankings, but he didn't pull down my underwear or use the gel that made my skin hot.  Even so, twenty spankings through my cotton panties had me in tears.  My ass was sore for hours afterward.  I couldn't think clearly or focus on my work.  By the time the end of the week came around, I couldn’t hold myself together.

But it wasn't any better for Sam.  Somehow, they found out that I'd been drinking their rum.  Maybe Sam didn't clean the glasses well enough, or maybe one of the maids saw me stumbling up the stairs to my room that night.  And apparently it was Sam's fault, because I shouldn't be in the kitchen at all.  Since then, Sam had been wearing a different uniform.  Something a little less "formal" and a little more... uh... unprofessional.  The skirt was short, so short that I could see her black-lace regulation maid panties when I followed her up the stairs.  The chest was low-cut, clearly designed to objectify her.  But Sam had always been a little slutty.  The true punishment was the corset, which was tied so tight she would see stars if she sat down.  After three days, her legs and feet hurt more than my ass.

Friday morning, I couldn't get out of bed.  I knew what was waiting for me.  Another day of spankings, of shame, of failure... and Sam was at my bedside struggling to stand. "Nat, please... I can't do this right now.  Please get up..." "I'm sick," I muttered. "Nat!" She was out of breath from raising her voice.  The guilt was too much.  I slid out of bed on shaky feet and tried not to cry. "I'm up, I'm up..."

"Come on, you." Sam tried to sound encouraging, but her words were breathless and her eyes were dull - lack of energy? Deoxygenation? Who could tell. She picked out something for her best friend to wear, and maybe she'd been dazed when she did it, but the panties she presented were thickly padded.  Had she even noticed?

I had stuffed those panties in the far back of my drawer weeks ago.  She couldn't have pulled them out by accident, right?  But after doing laundry, Sam would put my fresh clothes in the back of my drawers, so I would cycle through them. "Sam, I..." But I stopped myself.  Padded underwear... thoughts drifted to my daily spanking.  The pain on my backside.  The tears on my cheeks.  The shame all morning.  The fear all afternoon.  What if... "Um... thanks."

"Let's get you dressed, okay?" An act that Sam was embarrassingly getting quite good at, even when corseted within an inch of passing out. If she noticed the padded panties, then she didn't say a word about them. "You don't wanna be late."

"How much longer do you have to wear that outfit, anyway?" I asked, a little worried about Sam, as she had me step into the underwear.  I had forgotten how thick they were... maybe this plan would actually work.

"Hopefully today is the last day," she said with exhaustion.  The only time she was allowed to take it off was while she slept. "As long as I don't have any further ‘indiscretions’, anyway." Somehow, Sam still hadn't discovered her best friend’s daily spankings, so her own punishments seemed to be far and away the most unpleasant.

After getting dressed for work, I gave Sam a hug, careful not to squeeze too tightly.  Then I took the car into the office.  By now, I'd gotten used to having a driver.  I always sat in the back of the expensive black sedan, playing on my phone or checking my emails, until I got to the office.  But today was different.  Today, I couldn't stop worrying about the spanking...

"Good morning, Natalie." Mr. Gladstone greeted the girl in his office and he did every morning - peering up from a newspaper as though print media meant anything other than a sign of status and timelessness. "Are you here for your penance?" Like this was a new thing or something.

"Yes sir," I muttered, taking one last look out at the office.  It was just after nine in the morning and half the staff peeked their heads above the cubical to watch me go in.  I closed the door and shuffled over to Mr. Gladstone as I had every other day this week.  Already, I was trembling.

Like always, Mr. Gladstone put his newspaper down and turned his seat to one side, allowing for the compliant office girl to crawl up over his lap. Obedience was important to him, and Natalie being so... pliant? It was most satisfying. He said nothing of her padded underwear, like he didn't notice - although he certainly did. In-fact, he even spanked her more softly; but did so in a way that it was impossible for her to tell he was taking it easy on her. Voluntarily wearing these panties? This was good. Over the next few days he'd take it soft on her, and then slowly increase in force until this padding wasn't enough and she sought out a thicker solution. And when she did? Cora would be there. "Twenty." He concluded. How the time flew by when making plans!

"Thank you, Sir," I muttered, standing up and flattening out my dress.  I wasn't crying, though my cheeks were burning red hot.  It didn't really hurt at all, but damn was it embarrassing... I thought he might pull my underwear down - like that first day - or he might hit harder to try to make up for it.  But he didn't say a word about the underwear!  Maybe he didn't notice.  But they were pretty obvious... "I'll see you in this office on Monday," he told me, and a chill ran up my spine. "M-Monday?  But I thought..."

"I think we can both agree that this has been good for you: you haven't made any further mistakes since we began your disciplinary therapy, so I think you'll agree that it's been a very good move for your conduct. Unless you think otherwise, Natalie?" It was a trick question: agree and get more spankings, or disagree and prove she needed more spankings.

I looked at him with surprise, with fear, and then down at my feet in shame. "Y-yes sir... I... I guess you're right." So he would spank me next week too?  Would this be every week from now on?  I felt tears in my eyes, then I reminded myself about my new solution.  As long as I stayed in these padded panties, I'd be fine.  But the problem was... I only had one pair. "I... should get back to work," I muttered.  Mr. Gladstone nodded and I left his office.

The phone rang on Mr. Gladstone's desk an hour later. "Mr. Gladstone, your wife is on the line," Prin said through the earpiece. "Good, put her on please."  A click.

"Hi darling," Cora said with a smile so bright Ando could hear it through the phone. "Guess who I just got a call from?"

"I'm sure I'll never ever guess, dear." Ando replied, a little bit aloof and distracted sounding as always, although his interest was very clearly piqued. He obviously knew what the call was regarding. "What did our little doll have to say for herself, I wonder?"

"Well, it seems like the one pair of training panties I bought her isn't enough.  Was she wearing them today?" "Mmhmm.  To lessen her spankings, I believe." "It seemed to have worked," Cora said with excitement. "Though that's not what she told me, of course.  Something about... anxiety, not wanting to cause more trouble at work.  Her accident was a while ago, but it seems to have left a lasting impression."

"Splendid. I'm going to take it easy on her for a few days, and then increase the punishment level substantially, leading her further down that rabbit hole. She barely bat an eyelid at the idea of her spankings continuing in perpetuity - such an adaptable little sprite, our Natalie." Ando sounded... proud. Of himself, yes. Of his wife, of course. But also of Natalie. She was coming along so well!

"Uh huh, and anytime she wears her training pants to bed, I'll switch the audiotapes.  Rather than feeding into her anxiety and nervousness, I'll put on something to help her feel calm and relaxed.  Sooner or later, she'll make the association herself." Cora sounded so happy on the phone, her words were running together to keep up with her thoughts. "She's such a wonderful girl, Ando.  She's so sweet and caring and adorable.  That dress she wore yesterday, she picked that out herself!"

"We're doing such good work here, my dearest: we've taken a pariah and helped to give her a second chance at life. Without our contribution, could you imagine where she'd be?" The two of them were on the phone, Ando and Cora, discussing Natalie like proud parents. And really, that's the closest thing to what they were.

"What about Sam?" Ando asked. "Oh, I'm sure it's taken care of," Cora said without a single change in tone. "After this past week, I doubt Sam will let Natalie do anything for herself again.  After all, it was Sam's faith in Natalie that got her punished.  Next time, Sam will be getting the drinks.  She'll be making her food, changing her clothes, washing her laundry... and our little girl will feel like the princess she is."

"You know, my dear, I had my doubts about the friend, but I do think Samatha has a promising future in servitude, don't you? You should consider her, should your future plans to acclimate Nattie to a wet nurse lifestyle ever come to pass." Spoken like a true man.

"Like I would share my little girl with some big-busted tramp," Cora said with irritation on the other line, and then, much happier, "but it's something to think about!  I'm going to head to the store and put in an order for more training panties, then I'll assign them to Sam for washing.  I wonder if she knows yet."

"See to it that she knows what they are and for whom; the sooner Samantha knows, the more leverage we're going to have. Oh my sweet, I have another call  to attend to; I'll see you tonight. Thank you for being such a loving, caring, wonderful wife." And then, with a pause and a smile. "And mother to be.”

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading

• Like 9

Hmm... I'll admit I'm starting to have mixed feelings about this story and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe because it lacks... conflict? Like, by this point we know that Nat and Sam will do whatever Cora and Ando say, and we know that Cora and Ando are clever and devious enough to plan V steps ahead, and have the resources to do literally anything. It kinda takes away a lot of the tension when the scales are tipped so heavily to one side. No, not even tipped. The scale has fallen off the table and broken.

Now one could argue that's the whole point of the story: to watch Nat's downfall into babyhood. But... I dunno, this one feels... different. And yet I also know that we're barely a fifth of the way through the story, so there's gotta be some kind of twist, right?

I dunno, maybe I'm just in a weird mood today or something. I'm still gonna stick around for the ride. :)

p.s. an ABDL friend of mine who doesn't have a profile here told me to tell you she loved the "Are you here for your penance?" Scene. :D

Grammar Patrol 

6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Hopefully today is the last day," she said with exhaustion.  The only time she was allowed to take it off was while she slept. "As long as I don't have any further ‘indiscretions’, anyway." Somehow, Sam still hadn't discovered her best friend’s daily spankings, so her own punishments seemed to be far and away the most unpleasant.

Cora's color. Supposed to be Sam's. Do I need to start pre-reading these before you post them? Lol :P

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

p.s. an ABDL friend of mine who doesn't have a profile here told me to tell you she loved the "Are you here for your penance?" Scene. :D

Grammar Patrol 

Cora's color. Supposed to be Sam's. Do I need to start pre-reading these before you post them? Lol :P

(Massages Trip's shoulders, while tickling him with my angel feathers).

Well I was a little last night having some diaper fun at a playground with slides and toys.  LOL.  Still, you're assertive here Trip.  Like a daddy.  Gee hee hee.  I couldn't resist making my own account.  (Blows a kiss to Sophie).  Don't take Trip's joke seriously Sophie.  He's a shy sweet cutie who didn't even know the Final Fantasy X reference for chapter X until I told him.  Take some notes on how to tease.  (hugs his arm).  You're such a meany grammar officer Cutie.  Cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie.   

Gee hee hee.  I tease, I tease.  Trip's a really nice guy.  Anyway, I really love the story so far Sophie.  

8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Good morning, Natalie." Mr. Gladstone greeted the girl in his office and he did every morning - peering up from a newspaper as though print media meant anything other than a sign of status and timelessness. "Are you here for your penance?" Like this was a new thing or something.

"Yes sir," I muttered, taking one last look out at the office.  It was just after nine in the morning and half the staff peeked their heads above the cubical to watch me go in.  I closed the door and shuffled over to Mr. Gladstone as I had every other day this week.  Already, I was trembling.

Like always, Mr. Gladstone put his newspaper down and turned his seat to one side, allowing for the compliant office girl to crawl up over his lap. Obedience was important to him, and Natalie being so... pliant? It was most satisfying. He said nothing of her padded underwear, like he didn't notice - although he certainly did. In-fact, he even spanked her more softly; but did so in a way that it was impossible for her to tell he was taking it easy on her. Voluntarily wearing these panties? This was good. Over the next few days he'd take it soft on her, and then slowly increase in force until this padding wasn't enough and she sought out a thicker solution. And when she did? Cora would be there. "Twenty." He concluded. How the time flew by when making plans!

"Thank you, Sir," I muttered, standing up and flattening out my dress.

Like Trip said, but didn't expand upon I really loved this scene.  Although, when I read it, I accidentally imagined Natalie really perky.  Kinda like this?

**Mr. Gladstone: "Are you here for your penance?"

"Yes sir!" Natalie cheered as if she were a high school cheerleader.  She even did a little jump that caused her dress to lift showing off her training pants to her kinky boss for a split second.  For some reason she burst out "Thank you sir!" every time she got spanked.  And she got spanked 20 times.  Mr. Gladstone made sure that Natalie understoo that this was all to make her a better girl.**

Kinda like that...pff.  Hahaahahaha gee hee hee hee hee hee hee!  That still cracks me up!  pff.  Hahahahaha!  Can't wait for her to get thicker diapers.  And make sure they're ordered online because store bought adult diapers aren't thick and cute enough!  Unless it's from Phoenix Pharmacy.  XD LOL.  In the meantime enjoy all the music and ice cream your heart desires!  

20 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Massages Trip's shoulders, while tickling him with my angel feathers).

Well I was a little last night having some diaper fun at a playground with slides and toys.  LOL.  Still, you're assertive here Trip.  Like a daddy.  Gee hee hee.  I couldn't resist making my own account.  (Blows a kiss to Sophie).  Don't take Trip's joke seriously Sophie.  He's a shy sweet cutie who didn't even know the Final Fantasy X reference for chapter X until I told him.  Take some notes on how to tease.  (hugs his arm).  You're such a meany grammar officer Cutie.  Cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie.   

Gee hee hee.  I tease, I tease.  Trip's a really nice guy.  Anyway, I really love the story so far Sophie.  

*Is blushing really bad IRL*

I, that's, I'm just, that's not, How dare, aww geez... ?

Lol. Sparkle is one of the few people who can really make me blush. And she isn't even one of my Littles! Having her around here is certainly going to be... interesting. 

Wow. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Are S&P perfect grammatically (or for that matter with color coding)? No. But hey: drafts of novels always require a good editor to catch such issues and to tighten areas that might need tightening. That's why you always see authors thanking their editors. In this community, publishing on a fetish BB for similarly-inclined folks to read, I think it is not reasonable to attack for minor errors. Point them out, sure, but that's a different matter. Besides, I can't even tell you the number of stories I start reading only to abandon immediately because their authors either have no clue how to build a plot or character or write so badly that it is physically painful to read their paragraphs. And none of those stories are S&P's. There is a reason that their work is so beloved, and Settling In is the current Exhibit A.

BTW: Where do you get the notion that Ando is "punching" Natalie? He is spanking her, a very different thing. And what do you mean by writing that Cora and Ando "make Sam a wasp ... sure to turn her into a pet"? Huh?

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol 

Fixed! ^_^

19 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Anyway, I really love the story so far Sophie.  

Thanks for reading! :D Welcome to the boards!

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmm... I'll admit I'm starting to have mixed feelings about this story and I'm not quite sure why. Maybe because it lacks... conflict? 

This is a really interesting point!  Our original prompt was to incite babyhood with fear, so we tried to make the conflict more... internal?  Man vs. Self, so to speak.  Which we are only barely touching on at this point in the story, I suppose.  Sorry it's a slow start!  Hopefully it picks up for you!

2 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

Not only that the chapters were getting shorter and shorter, so too the plot flies by.

I'm pretty sure all the chapters are about 2k words (way more consistent than our usual stuff!).  And I thought the plot was too slow, so I'm glad I was wrong. XD

she should get 10 punches every morning, suddenly it was 20 ...
Would a father really beat up his daughter in the office every morning?

Wait did I write that he punches her?! O_O  If I did, I definitely meant 'spanking'...

In addition to various content errors, the grammar is often gruesome ... you forget commas, paragraphs and as bonbon come some nasty spelling mistakes, so that you as someone of the English language is not 100% powerful, gets bad problems, with that what you actually want to express or tell.

Truth be told, I don't edit these things very in-depth.  I do probably one read-through while coloring and that's about it.  That's mostly because some of our stories are upwards of 200 thousand words and I really don't have the time to do multiple reads.  It's also because I'm writing for a website where I expect at least half the readers have their hand down their pants, and my grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect.  I'm much more fastidious in my personal and professional writing, that I aim to publish.

Paragraphs are another story.  This has evolved over time with us: we used to keep our paragraphs separate based on who wrote the content: Pudding or myself.  When we switched to a color system (where each character gets a text color) we kept a lot of that design, even though it doesn't make a ton of sense.  Recently, since we started writing on Discord, paragraph breaks are easier to implement in writing (rather than editing) and we have started to develop a more fluid style.  For example, in this story, we don't do paragraph breaks when changing character perspective.  In some other stories, and many of our future ones, we will, as that's a more traditional way to read.

Producing a lot does not mean that you're very good at the same time, on the contrary, you're getting too much mistake.
let it take a bit slower and, above all, more thoughtful.

A final thought on this: I'm really glad that Trip reads through our stuff and tells me my mistakes.  1.) This shows he is a very passionate, careful reader, which I appreciate as the author and 2.) It allows me to perfect my work without wasting a lot of time I don't have re-reading all of it.

Either you become inconsistent (afraid of your own courage)
or change massively into Atta Atta from the same meaning for baby games.

I'm not 100% sure what this means, so if anyone could shed some light on it... 

Don´t forget it --- Have a nice time with "your" story ---

Thank you, we will. ^_^ Ultimately, though some of our recent stories have been commissions, Pudding and I write strangely in our unique way because we really love it.  Sitting and writing my own stuff feels like a waste of time.  I'm a time-sensitive person and I would rather spend time with my friends than at my laptop.  When I met Pudding, she offered me a solution to both.  A way to spend time with her, and a way to be creative and write my own characters (which is my favorite part!).  Pudding, on the other hand, has the attention span of a may fly.  She gets bored with something in moments and forgets to go back to it.  So she only writes short stories.  Then enter me, where she can build a crazy world and let me play in it like a sandbox.  Suddenly writing - a once tedious task for the two of us - became something we loved.

Fast forward to Audrey & Staycee, which was the first story we thought was SO GOOD that we HAD to share it.  And despite the total destruction of conventional writing styles, people... loved it.  They still love it.  So I thought "maybe we should make our stories public, so others can read them".  So we did, even though it's an extra few steps.  Like editing.  Coloring the text by hand.  Posting it on DD.  But we hoped others would get enough out of our stories that it was worth the effort.

I hoppe so, that help you, and destroy you not.

Don't worry - your opinion won't destroy us. ^_^ Everyone likes different stuff.  That's why we write diaper smut in the first place!

Anyway, new chapter today!

Sophie. I’ve read all your completed stories and am eagerly waiting updates to the unfinished ones.

I have to say that your stories and Kimmy’s stories, you are tied for the number 1 author spot!

I find myself sitting and reading them from start to finish very quickly. I love your stories, they capture my imagination and interest every time! I also have to have tissues with me as I get very emotionally attached to all the characters in the stories!

Keep up the amazingly good work!

Chapter XII

It was the weekend.  Weekends were supposed to be fun!  But I couldn't relax.  Monday loomed overhead, like an inevitable storm, with lightning crackling in the distance.  More spankings.  I lifted the toilet seat in my en-suite bathroom, as I did every morning, to check for spiders.  So far, I hadn't seen one, but Sam's words last week echoed in my mind every time I went to sit down.  After using the toilet as fast as I possibly could, I changed out of my nightgown and into a pair of sweat pants.  The thick padded training pants were at the bottom of my hamper, hidden from Sam's prying eyes.  But she did my laundry... she'd figure it out sooner or later.  Then there was a knock on my bedroom door.  Maybe Sam, bringing me breakfast?  But when I opened it, Cora looked down at me.

"Good morning, sunshine!  Do you have any plans today?"

I never had plans.  Sam was my only real friend, and she worked on the weekends.  Thursdays and Fridays were her only days off, and I was usually so exhausted from work that I went straight to my room.  Last night, I didn't even bump into her on my way upstairs.

"Um... no, I'm free.  Why?"

"I have a lunch event to go to, and I'd love some company.  If you don't mind."

"Oh.  Uh.  Sure?" Nothing else to do around here.  And maybe I could discuss the spankings with her... maybe she could put a stop to them.

"You don't like it?" Cora had a way of pouting that was particularly adult, like she'd lost a bet on a horse-race or had to wear the same outfit twice in a row; dignified and not at all childish. Her little project stood there in front of the tri-fold mirror in the pretty party dress with dismay, and Cora knew she'd trapped her in social convention paralysis: she'd agreed to go, Cora had bought her a new dress to wear, and now there was no way she could tell Cora no... even if the dress made her look all of six.

"I... um..." I'd never been in Cora's bedroom before.  It was huge - almost the size of my entire apartment back home.  She had a king-sized bed on a polished oak frame, matching dressers, end tables, an armoire, an en-suite area for makeup, a bathroom, two walk-in closets... it took me a while to get over just how beautiful it looked.  And how jealous I was.  But when Cora held up a party dress for me - with bright pastel colors, frills along the sleeves, and a built-in petticoat - anxiety rose in my chest again. "It's not that, I just... it's..." It's childish, even by my standards!  It's more childish than all the stuff I wore to work!  But Cora had been so kind to me, and if I wanted her to help me with Mr. Gladstone... "It's very pretty.  Thank you."

See? Behavior was an easy trait to modify - honestly, pets were harder than people and pets were pretty easy, too! "How have you been feeling lately, have you felt settled in? Sam seems to have adapted to a life of service very handily, too, isn't that lovely?" Cora mused to her ersatz daughter, while doing her hair.

"Oh, um..." Cora began brushing my hair while we spoke.  I felt a weight in my chest... heavy, dense anxiety. "Actually, I... I haven't been feeling so well." "Oh no!  Are you ill?" Cora put her hand to my forehead and I felt a bit of heat on my cheeks. "You seem alright," she said more to herself than to me.  I shook my head and tried to explain again. "N-no, not like that.  I just... I keep feeling like I'm... on edge?  Like I'm going to screw up, or something's going to get me, or hurt me, or..." My thoughts went back to the spanking and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Well darling, isn't that a natural feeling for someone who came out of such a tough situation as the one you were in?" Right there, a critical reminder, framed in sweet tenderness. "I mean, one false step and the idea of going back to that life? A pariah, no prospects, no future? My heavens that must be so scary for you be shouldering such a burden!"

Cora's reminder was all it took for the dam to break.  Tears started rolling down my cheeks and Cora pulled me into a hug, pushing my face into the top of her chest.  No one hugged me like this anymore.  Like they were protecting me from something.  I was twenty-three.  People don't protect twenty-three year olds... so I wrapped my arms around her and cried, cherishing the unfamiliar situation.

Some words were powerful, and while some silences could be empty, this wasn't one of those times: this was love, tender and warm, cherished and protective. A Mother’s Love. Cora held the weeping girl and played with her hair, feeling a tickling warmth in the pit of her own stomach - like any doubt she might ever have had about all of this was nothing but a distant memory. This was true. This was right.

It was embarrassing.  I couldn't believe I'd cried like that!  But this week had been so difficult.  My anxiety had been so high.  And Mr. Gladstone was always so strict, so concrete.  He felt like an immovable force.  Soon, my tears dried and I apologized: "Sorry for that... I appreciate everything you and Mr. Gladstone give me so much.  I don't want you to think I'm unhappy..."

"Are you?" Cora asked, brushing Natalie's hair back behind her ear, "Are you unhappy? We've done our very best to make sure that isn't the case, even overlooked mistakes that we would have had to let anybody else go for having made. Are we not doing enough, Natalie?"

"No!  I am!  I'm so happy, and you're doing so much for me already!" I rubbed the tears from my eyes and shook my head in protest of my own emotions. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  I'm just... emotional.  I'm over it!  Now we have a lunch to go to, right?" Cora gave me an awkward look, like she didn't quite believe me.  But with a sigh, she returned to her task of pinning my hair up in fancy little clips.  Once all was said and done, Cora had me wearing the silly party dress, a thin layer of makeup, and white childish tights.  The girl in the mirror looked no more than ten years old…

The car was waiting out front, and even up until a week ago moving from the front door to the car when dressed like this could have spelled the end of the world for Natalie. Today, though, much to Cora's delight, she didn't seem the least bit ashamed; like being dressed this way was just... normal. And little did Natalie know, but Cora had every intent to make that very fact the truth.

I settled in to the vehicle as we drove down the street, toward the city.  I didn't want to be seen like this, but so what if I was?  I was out with my boss's wife - it's not like it could affect my professional life.  And I didn't have any friends anymore.  Maybe it would be like work, where my childish outfits made me more approachable.  But despite all my rationalizations, I still had a tight anxiety in my stomach.  We pulled up alongside a fancy looking restaurant - one I had never seen before - and Cora looked at me very seriously. "Now, you're my guest.  But my world is far beyond anything you could imagine.  One wrong word spells disaster.  So under no circumstances are you allowed to speak.  Just enjoy the expensive meal.  Can you do that?" Not talk to old stuffy rich people? "Yeah, I can do that."

"No matter what is said, understand? Just smile and nod and be sweet for me." Now didn't that sound ominous? "No matter what is said"? But Cora had yet to lead Natalie astray and it didn't seem as though she was going to do so now, which did buy her a lot of trust credibility.

I climbed out of the car on the city streets.  A few people turned their heads to me, and then went back to whatever they were doing.  Maybe I passed as a kid or something?  Ugh, what a terrible thought.  Cora led the way into the building and past a series of double glass doors.  The foyer of the restaurant was... amazing.  Marble tile, granite counters, warm atmosphere... expensive.  I could tell by the tablecloths, the padded seats, the napkins folded into triangles.  A man greeted us in a tuxedo.  For a lunch place?  Cora was right... I was in over my head here.

The man led the two of them to a table, the sound of faint string music matched by the faint scent of lavender and  the hushed tones of conversation. This place had no prices on the menus and no menus by default, either. Cora was seated, and Natalie seated adjacent to her - and not across. Clearly, she was seen as a child.

Cora looked down at her phone and I looked around the room.  Everyone was elegantly dressed; suits, business skirts, gorgeous day-dresses.  No one was dressed as brightly or childishly as me.  I sunk into my seat to hide some of my outfit under the table.  Whoever we were meeting, they weren't here yet.  I turned to Cora to ask how long it would be, but she put her finger over her mouth, disapprovingly.  Oh, right.  No talking...

Waiters came by and filled glasses - wine for Cora, and what looked like... apple juice for Natalie. Sandwiches were placed on the table, too, little fingers of bread without crusts. Cora took one from the plate and gave it to her little follower - it seemed to have something creamy and something crunchy on it.  Then she looked up with a smile at the others who arrived: six women in total, although there was very clearly a dichotomy at play here.  Three adult looking women and three... who looked a lot like Natalie.

I looked at the older women.  Or... older-appearing?  It wasn't that the other three looked like children, exactly.  They just... had a different aesthetic.  Less businessy.  Less serious.  Less... mature.  I bit my lip in confusion and looked up at Cora to explain the situation.  Who were these people?  Why did some of them dress so differently?  But I couldn't ask, and Cora was already in full conversation.  All I could do was listen...

"And you know how Immy can get without her Beki." One of the adult-looking women laughed, while the girl to her left - dressed in ribbons and lace - half smiled and half blushed. The women at the table laughed as they shared stories, and then the topic came around to Cora's companion - Natalie. "You know, Cora, you never told me how darling little Nattie is; will she be available to playdate this weekend with Etta? Immy will be there, and...?" One of the other women shook her head and piqued up. "Frannie won't be there, but she will next weekend?" And then the topic diverged back to scheduling and the lifestyles of the moderately wealthy.

Playdate?  I looked at the three uniquely childish women in succession, each in frilly dresses of different colors.  They had bows in their hair, bracelets on their wrists, and elegant makeup.  They looked almost doll-like, actually, if you ignored the constant looking away and half-smiles.  The weirder part was, though, that they didn't talk either.  Were they workers?  Did they get jobs in other companies the same way I got a job in Mr. Gladstone's?  I had a lot of questions, but I'd have to wait to ask.

Perhaps the only thing more beautiful than the girls at the table was the food that came throughout the business lunch.  Although each and every time something was brought out, it would be Cora or one of the other women who portioned and plated things up for the prettily dressed members of the table: including Natalie. Just little bits, small servings, but a lot of different dishes. By the time Cora was ready to leave with Natalie, it had to have been three hours or more.

The food was amazing, but the situation was awkward.  Conversation never went past superfluous, "how is so and so" and "where did you get that necklace".  But as the day went on, I grew more and more comfortable in my clothes; after all, the other three had it way worse!  After Cora paid the bill with a silver credit card, we got up from the table and Cora said goodbye for us. "It was lovely seeing you all again.  Next week, same time?" "Of course!" one of the women said with a smile.  Next week, I definitely wasn’t coming back.

-----------------

• Like 9

Well now this is an interesting development! Cora's friends have Littles of their own? Is that the entire reason Cora is doing this to Natalie? To fit in with her acquaintances? Is this an isolated group or some kind of secret CG/L Society for the rich and powerful?

Tune in next time to find out!

Same diaper-time!

Same diaper-channel!

(How many times have I used that joke now? IV? V?)

Nicole Kolibri, if you’re not happy with how Sophie and Pudding write their stories then feel free to read something else and stop criticising ever damn thing!

Look at the stories how they’d are meant to be viewed, yes maybe a couple of spelling or grammar errors but that’s to be expected.

Instead of being critical of everything, why not relax, chill and enjoy the story, or...go find another story to read.

Sophie/Pudding, keep up the good work!