LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how do i take better pictures?

i have a 8MP phone camera and thats about it. i always try to still my hand, make sure theres lots of light, and give it time to self adjust and focus internally, i opened up the camera settings and put it on the highest resolution setting which is some 4:3 number.

but everything always comes out blurry and dark.

You'll need one of those things called a camera. A phone is a thing for having a conversation on. Sorry, but I was a photographer in a previous time and whilst phone cameras have made it easy to take 'snaps', I'm not convinced of their ability to take (photographer controlled) pictures. 

i have a 50$ phone, and no camera. and im broke in school......... so............... i save for diapers? yeah that sounds right.

guess im screwed for now in photo quality until i can get a mid tier phone.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, KyleABDL said:

i have a 50$ phone, and no camera. and im broke in school......... so............... i save for diapers? yeah that sounds right.

guess im screwed for now in photo quality until i can get a mid tier phone.

Your phone might have crap camera software.  I used to have a phone with a 1.5 MP camera and it would take somewhat decent pictures.  If there's better software that's free or open source that might do the trick.  I bet something like that exists.

• Thanks 1

If your camera phone has a self timer setting, set timer for a few seconds lead, then set the phone down on something, frame the picture, click, then you can get into the frame if you like. This will cut down on any shaking, while holding the camera phone. 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:58 AM, Firefly 35 said:

Your phone might have crap camera software.  I used to have a phone with a 1.5 MP camera and it would take somewhat decent pictures.  If there's better software that's free or open source that might do the trick.  I bet something like that exists.

i tried this and it worked, dont know how but its a definite improvement over my phones basic camera. still not where i want it to be, but better.

• 2 weeks later...

What’s this phone running? Android, iOS, or something else?

The camera app in iOS is awful for anyone who knows what they’re doing, and Android’s is somehow even worse. There are better third party apps, especially on iOS, including ones that give you real control over your camera. I might be able to offer you more advice if I know more about what you’re actually shooting with.

Hello:

In my mind there is no substitute for a Camera Rig that can take photos using SD cards, and mine in a Sony HDC-400, and it can take Video as well.  What I do is to set a tripod up if I am gonna be in FRONT of the camera recording vids, and if behind it, I have to hold it still when shooting, or it can Blur up like crazy.  Most of the time, I have to manage the FLASH, depending on the location I use it:  if its too DARK, open your flash, if too light, you may want to close the flash.  You also would want to make sure that your camera is set for the quality that you want, and the settings are correct for the TYPE of shot you are taking:  I am no expert, but have learned that the settings and way you use your camera DO make a difference ?

Good Luck

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 9:45 AM, KyleABDL said:

i tried this and it worked, dont know how but its a definite improvement over my phones basic camera. still not where i want it to be, but better.

What software was it?

Im currently using a samsung galaxy J3 2016, which is a 8MP rear camera and 5MP face camera. im running android 7.0, i never updated it and it just spews a "time to update" msg every so often which i ignore.

the new program i downloaded from the playstore is - "open camera"

and i chose this one because no ads or in app purchases, thats a big thing for me.

• Like 1