LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Do Any Of You Resist Wearing A Nappy/diaper?

I'm always curious about things and when it comes to AB/DL and so on, I'm very curious since I've never been able to talk to anyone about it very often, if ever. ANyway how long do any of you resist wearing a nappy/diaper for? I managed to resist for 19 years until a few years ago, now I resist for months on end because I've found the longer I resist, the more soothing it is for me when I finally give in.

So what about the rest of you?

I don't resist, I wear when ever I get the chance. Life is to short to withhold pleasures. The only time I resist is if money gets tight, but other than that enjoy!!!!

I'm always curious about things and when it comes to AB/DL and so on, I'm very curious since I've never been able to talk to anyone about it very often, if ever. ANyway how long do any of you resist wearing a nappy/diaper for? I managed to resist for 19 years until a few years ago, now I resist for months on end because I've found the longer I resist, the more soothing it is for me when I finally give in.

I dunno are I gotta ask, are you really resisting because it's more pleasurable that way, or because you are caught in a binge/purge cycle? For example, I've never heard of anybody 'resisting' sex for the sake of it being better when they 'give in'.....

I did away with binge-purge some time ago so I don't force myself not to wear. My endurance for not wearing a diaper is about 7-10 days. After that it becomes a desire that I don't like to fight because it will only become more intense.

There were times when I couldn't afford diapers for a couple of months and the relief when I finally did get some was immense but I wouldn't inflict that withdrawal on myself just for that relief feeling (which only seems to last a moment or two anyway).

I resist for two reasons: 1: I don't get found out if I ever have any visitors and 2: Because I've found wearing a nappy to be more soothing and relaxing if I resist for as long as possible, that way I can't adapt to it so quickly and I don't get bored of it.

If the body gets a chance to have a lot of time without a nappy on, then when you do it, the body reacts as if it's new again. Right now I am desiring wearing a thick nappy, but I'm going to resist for a while longer, not sure how long.

I taught myself to resist what I desire, a lot of the time making most of those desires disappear for good. And I do resist sex by having an almost complete control over those urges, with that I can resist for years if need be. Guess being abused helped in that regard.

I'm rarely distracted from paying bills due to my resisting what my body desires, but I'm distracted from non-bill paying things because I rarely allow myself to do what I desire.

Harsh, but saves trouble.

I resist for two reasons: 1: I don't get found out if I ever have any visitors and 2: Because I've found wearing a nappy to be more soothing and relaxing if I resist for as long as possible, that way I can't adapt to it so quickly and I don't get bored of it.

If the body gets a chance to have a lot of time without a nappy on, then when you do it, the body reacts as if it's new again. Right now I am desiring wearing a thick nappy, but I'm going to resist for a while longer, not sure how long.

I taught myself to resist what I desire, a lot of the time making most of those desires disappear for good. And I do resist sex by having an almost complete control over those urges, with that I can resist for years if need be. Guess being abused helped in that regard.

I'm rarely distracted from paying bills due to my resisting what my body desires, but I'm distracted from non-bill paying things because I rarely allow myself to do what I desire.

dpend on how much of a little boy i want to be some times will go all night with out one just to pee bed but problem i have no one that loves me enought to treat me like a little boy that wet the bed

I didn't wear one from the time I was 3 until age 23! But since then, I've haven't been without for a long period of time. If I want to, I"ll take a few days to week off, but I think not forcing myself to really quit has prevented a major binge or purge.

I wear 24/7!

Regained bowel control in 95 after burn injury in 1990. Atm no diaper since august 2002 so gonna be 5 yrs this august. It drives me crazy. But my disability prevents self-diapering and i'm not incont so i dont wear em.. The only reason i was diapered back in 02 was cause i met somebody from internet. Until I meet up with somebody new---the torture will continue lol.

I know what you mean, and I often do the same. In fact, I've just about eliminated all desire to wear a diaper. I could go on for years without one, if need be, and for years I have been going without them. I just have too many other issues to deal with, without the problems of buying, disposing and thinking about them to deal with. Maybe after I've resolved those problems, I'll wear again.

In fact, the only reason I hang around these forums and chat anymore, is because I've become attached to it. I like the people very much, and having immersed myself in the culture, saying time and time again that I was fully AB, I also feel obliged to continue, at least superficially. At one point, I did very much enjoy it, but that was the past, and in the present, I feel nothing.

Due to this, I sometimes I accuse myself of being a heartless bastard who deceives, manipulates and takes advantage of himself and others to placate his emotional disturbances. It's probably entirely true, just a very negative perspective of looking at my situation. Usually, this is the same time suicidal thoughts emerge. However, worry not! I am an expert in denial and disassociation. I can stop thinking about anything until it goes away, or at the very least, lingers as only an annoying nervous twitch, self-inflicted death included. As a rule of thumb, I generally avoid thinking anything about myself in any deep, thoughtful and emotional manners, even to the point of avoiding looking at a mirror for too long. One might say, I try to live life as though I don't exist, or more specifically, don't feel.

Of course, this is hardly a healthy way of doing things, and again, don't worry, I have recently acquired some professional help. I will resolve this avoident, stress inducing, self-destructive behaviour in time. I do persevere, if anything, and I'm very stubborn. :)

Just saying, I know where you're coming from.

I can only wear while no one is around. I just started wearing about three weeks ago, while parents were on vacation. I live at home which makes it very hard. A full time job with crazy hours does not help either.

I don't resist wearing anymore. I used to back in the old days of binge and purge, but now I wear whenever I feel the need to. I go through cycles of needing to wear and not being all that interested. I find that if I wear when I'm in a not-so-interested state that it's a waste of a perfectly good diaper, so I don't bother now. That way, when the need arises, as it always does at some point, it's much more exciting and wonderful.

I'm incon so I wear 24/7...but sometimes I run out of my diapers and can't buy more...and it's really hard to go without...not just because of accidents but I miss the comfy padded-ness. When I'm without a diaper I feel exposed/naked, because of the lack of the padding.

:fish_h4h:

~Pipi

Hey every1,

I have tried to quit for awhile due to conflicting thoughts I have had about wanting to remain an adult baby. I would go for a month or so without wearing, but I just couldn't keep going without. I would get very angry with my family members, and a really edgy felling that I would snap at any moment. I finally decided this is not who I want to be! It really relieves my stress to snuggle up with a diaper on, a baby bottle (or pacifier) in my mouth, and my ab footed PJs on! So I decided that I would wear as many times I could because it makes me happy. :crybaby:

Well, with me it is a necessity, so I can't really go without them for long. I don't always accidents, so I might be able to get away with it for a few days. But if all of a sudden I was cured of accidents, I would still prefer the diapers as they are just part of who I am. Besides, I like the way mild wetting feels. So, I guess I would just go on wearing them. It's really no one else's business if I do or not. I just want to be me. I will admit that letting folks who are close to me know does help. It's sort of like coming out of the closet. I am also somewhat bi. It helps to know I can tell some people about that as well, for I feel like I am being real and not having to fear judgment or rejection. It's a very personal decision.

Wishing you the best, MikeDL.