LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Takara's Trip To Daycare (Diaper Machine) UPDATED 6/1/20

"At the sound of the tone, it will be Eight in the morning on Tuesday the Ninth, Twenty Thirty Three."

"Thanks, Google." Takara Akiyama sighed, crossing her legs as she sat in the driver's seat of her car. Despite being behind the wheel, she wasn't the one in control. No, her self driving Lexus drove in a pack of other autonomous vehicles, all traveling the same rate of speed as they quietly traversed the streets of Tokyo. Even though each light she went though was green, all synchronized to facilitate a better flow of traffic, the forty one year old Prosecutor wasn't exactly pleased as the minutes ticked by. Her bladder was uncomfortably close to bursting and she didn't even realize it until she was halfway to her daughter's daycare. Merely sitting in her leather seat was agitating things, putting undue pressure on her abdomen, which she realized was bulging a little.  

As she sat there, tired from waking up early due to her daughter's cries and shifting uncomfortably in her seat because she had forgotten to use the toilet before showering, she simply wished that she had more time. Being a mother was bittersweet for Takara since she truly loved her daughter, but despised all the added demands and stress that a working mother had to deal with. 

Sure, her husband was a great father and did his best, always letting her relax when she got home with a home cooked meal waiting for her and Emi. However, he had to leave earlier than her in the mornings, leaving her to take care of Emi and get her to daycare while she drove to work. How she longed for how things used to be when she was a teenager with her future husband. Back then, if you were running late, you could take advantage of hitting all the lights green by speeding up and passing all the others in their dust, but no, she just had to sit there and enjoy her commute patiently like everyone else. At the very least, she wasn't trapped on the subway like some of her girlfriends. 

This was the trade off in a world where practically everything was digitally dictated and all the machines did the work; flawless efficiency was mandated. The freedom to merely hit the gas pedal, or in this case the accelerator, was gone. The car drove uniformly with all the others, obeying the speed limit. Ultimately, there was no real excuse for being late. Only a human error was to blame if you were running late and Takara knew that it was her fault. Even though she was still trying to meet the hectic demands brought on by raising a baby, she knew her bosses weren't going to be pleased with her when she arrived late to work again for the third time that month. She sat there squirming in place, hands on the sides of her tiny tummy.

“Momma!" A cute voice called from the carseat in the back of her car.

"Yes, Emi?" The brownish haired woman looked back at her bundle of joy.

"I go poopeh!" Announced the sixteen month old as she slapped a rattle against her soiled diaper.

"Of course you did." 

The middle aged mother sighed once more as a bizarre pang of jealousy hit the professional woman. For a brief moment, she was actually envious of her baby for being able to just use the bathroom wherever she wanted. Takara shook that thought away and was glad for the distraction her daughter gave her. She had been bouncing her leg while occasionally tapping her foot. Basically, doing anything other than thinking about the growing feeling of urgency inside of her midsection. 

Takara smiled at her daughter and considered giving her daughter a diaper change to not only pass the time, but to clean up her little one. She could easily change her daughter's diaper, the fact that she didn’t have to drive afforded her the ability to just spin her chair around and tend to her daughter. But the prosecutor ultimately decided on letting the daycare change her baby girl. After all, she didn't want to take the risk of getting talcum powder on her immaculate black business dress suit. 

However, Takara couldn't help but fear that talcum powder was going to be the least of her worries as her wriggling and shuddering only grew more frequent. 'What if I pee myself before we get to the daycare?!' She was perched right on the edge of her seat, scared she might cough or sneeze and completely lose control, spraying her piss wildly all over the luxury sedan's driver's seat. A lone cry from the back of the car pulled her away from her growing anxiety. 

"Don't worry, sweetie." 

Takara spoke softly, but urgently. A sudden sense of relief washed over the worried woman when she noticed her GPS.

"We're just about to arrive at Daycare!"

Takara felt like the weight was being lifted right off of her shoulders. She could use the restroom at the daycare after dropping her daughter off for the day. 'Oh, thank goodness!' 

The sea of of monochromatic vehicles parted, their internal systems communicating to one and another that Mrs. Akiyama's silver Lexus demanded priority to change lanes and park. As the self driving car pulled up to the curb, parking in between two other vehicles, the parking meter scanned her license plate, digitally subtracting the parking fee for ten minutes as she had programmed her account to do.

"Upsie daisy!" Mrs. Akiyama cooed as she scooped up her daughter and placed her on her hip. The middle aged mother carried her daughter into a brightly painted, pastel colored storefront, the doors opening automatically while a neon sign brightly announced to the average passerby that this business was the "Sunshine Semi-Automated Daycare" facility. 

Where as most of Japanese society had blazed forward, staring fearlessly into an increasingly autonomous future, the daycare industry lagged behind, and rightly so. Unlike all other facets of modern life, society was still fearful about letting cold, calculating machines handle and care for the next generation of life. However, cracks were starting to appear in this cultural reluctance thanks to mothers like Takara Akiyama, who were willing to place their children into such high tech facilities. While the middle aged mom could brag to her friends that she was a hip and trendy mother, she ultimately chose this daycare because it was fairly cheap, even for an expensive nation such as Japan. But even she wasn't so petty as to put her baby's life in danger just to save a few thousand yen. The prosecutor demanded a demonstration after meeting with the owner of the facility. Her numerous concerns were put to rest when she watched the automated system change and clean another baby. The icing on the preverbaily cake was when she saw that the babysitting portion was still done by teenage girls. With this knowledge, Takara felt no guilt in placing her baby girl into such a daycare.

"Hello?" Takara called out to an empty lobby. She glanced around the sleek yet comfortable waiting area and noticed that the public bathroom door was still locked, an obvious padlock still sealing the room shut, keeping her from the porcelain throne she sought desperately to mount. The professional with a baby in her arms walked up to an oval brown wooden desk that had a few small plants situated atop of it. The workstation below was vacant, only an empty chair sat in front of a flat screen computer monitor greeted her. It seemed that the usual receptionist was most likely in the back. This was fairly normal since she was almost always the first one to drop off her daughter, Emi. However, she normally wasn't about to piss her pants while dropping off her baby. 

"Hey!" Takara yelled, banging on thelittle bell that sat by the plants. "I need someone to unlock the bathroom!"

She squeezed her knees together as she stood in front of the desk, waiting for someone, anyone to help her. She didn't know if she could make it that much longer while she struggled not to clutch her pelvis with her free hand. Takara was already rocking back and forth a little when she felt a little pee escape into her pristine black panties. 

"Ohhpp!" She uttered out loud, blushing tremendously.

Growing extremely desperate, the middle aged mother waddled over to the baby drop off slat in the wall. The cold, stainless steel panel on the wall could be opened by a handlebar and in went your child. However, Takara wasn't going to use the slot for its intended purpose. She sat her daughter onto the tiled floor, not wanting to frighten her baby by the ensuing shouting she was about to perform. With baby Emi happily sat on her mushy tushy, Takara pulled back the door of the delivery shoot.

"Somebody better get out here and open this door right now!" Takara yelled at the top of her lungs into the dark, metal corridor.

A pair of newly graduated college girls were busy cleaning up the daycare since they had forgotten to turn on the cleaning bot yesterday evening. Upon hearing Takara's long shouting, they paused their cleaning and looked towards the front of the daycare.

"Did you hear that?" A fresh faced girl with a neon pink streak through her hair asked her coworker.

"Yeah, someone sounds pissed off." Her coworker replied.

"You think the machine is acting up or something?" The woman with the trendy hair stated with worry in her voice. 

"Yuki, you worry way too much. Obviously, you forgot to turn on the machine and some mom is upset. I'll just turn it on and everything will sort itself out."

"Yeah, you're right, Aoi. I forgot to turn on the machine." Yuki blushed.

"Yep, that's why I'm the assistant manager. I have critical thinking skills."

Aoi smiled and walked over to the wall, pressing a button which turned on the machine.

"See, problem solv-"

A loud, shocked scream came echoing down the daycare, interrupting Aoi's boasting. Unbeknownst to the two college girls, Takara shouting wasn't about the machine being off. Thanks to the two lazy girls, the professional had thoroughly pissed her sleek business skirt, her nylons and panties too were absolutely soaked. 

The pissed off prosecutor leaned her body into the delivery slot, ensuring that everyone inside this damned daycare would hear her rage. However, the fully operational machine sensed weight on the delivery slot Takara was leaning on and was quick to spring into action. In her angered state, Takara had forgotten about the automated diapering and dressing system that the daycare utilized. Before she knew what was happening a set of gloved hands had grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her from the lobby and into the machine!

"What are you doing?!" The middle aged mother shrieked in surprise.

Takara wiggled and jiggled her body, kicking her feet wildly as she was all but dragged onto the rubber surface of the conveyor belt. 

*Wet Fussy Baby Detected!*

A computerized voice declared which only made the soaking wet prosecutor all the more enraged.

"I'm not a baby, you oversized washing machine!" Takara screamed.

*Initiating Scan*

"Good." The prosecutor sighed as a red laser went up and down her body. "Happy? Told you that I wasn't a-"

*Baby's Physical Profile Not In Database*

"Of course I'm not in your database as a baby you stupid tin can! I'm the mother!"

*Creating New Profile. Mother, Please Speak The Name Of Your Baby*

"I told you that I'm not a baby! I'm Takara Akiyama, mother of-"

*Baby Takara Akiyama, Older Sister Of Emi Akiyama* 

"No! No! Noooo!" Takara whined. "I'm not the older sister of my daughter!"

*Takara Akiyama Young Sister To Emi Akiyama Confirmed?*

"You've got to be kidding me!" Takara barked at the machine's question. "Emi is sixteen months old! I'm forty one for crying out loud!"

*41 Months Old Is Takara Akiyama's Age, Correct?*

This line of questioning was really starting to get on Takara's nerves. She was sitting in her own piss soaked clothing, restrained by robotic hands while a computer as smart as her cell phone was picking and choosing which words to listen to.

"Takara Akiyama is not forty one months old!" The middle aged mother decided to talk about herself in the third person since this thing was obviously listening to her as if she was her own mother.

*Confirmed! Takara Akiyama Is Forty One Weeks Old!*

"Look!" Takara sighed. "Takara Akiyama is forty one YEARS old. Understood?"

*Error! Only Children Five Years And Younger Can Be Received!*

"Finally!" Takara felt like she was starting to get somewhere with this contraption.

*Takara Akiyama Is Not Older Sister To Emi Akiyama. Takara Akiyama Is Not Forty One Months old.*

Takara was starting to relax as the computer was in the process of vocalizing its thought process. That was until she heard the computer come up with its final assessment.

*Takara Akiyama Is Forty One Weeks Old Or Ten Months Old If Prefered For Her File*

"I am going to sue you if you don't get me out of here right this second!" The middle aged prosecutor threatened, trying to sound as menacing as possible for a grown woman who was covered in her own piss.

*Get Baby Takara Akiyama Out of Her Wet Clothes!*

Suddenly a new set of mechanical arms swiftly came out from the sides of the belt and started taking off her black blazer. As Takara thrashed about, the hand went to work unbuttoning her brilliant black blouse, exposing her racy, silk bra. The middle aged mother couldn't believe that the machine was undressing her, and for anyone to see! She  crossed her legs, trying to stop the hands from yanking down her sodden skirt and panties. Her curling toes could only do so much as her professional heels were removed, leaving her in just nylon as her skirt was quickly yanked down her bouncing legs! 

In no time flat, the flustered professional was stripped down to nothing. Takara knew that this wasn't what was supposed to be happening! She was an adult! Not some baby that this machine could strip and-

*Initiating Bath Protocol!*

"No!" Takara cried out. "I don't need a bath!"

The arms lifted her off of the belt and gently sat her into a small wash basin full of soapy water. Takara could only imagine how pathetic she looked; a forty one year old woman, naked and in a tiny bathing tub meant for a one year old. The water was only six inches deep and barely even covered her ass.

"Okay. I'm clean now! Takara sarcastically announced as she stood up from the tiny tub. "I'm leaving. Can you let me out of here?!"

However, the machine had other ideas. She was roughly grabbed by her shoulders and forced into a fetal position. The horrified woman screamed as she was assaulted by an onslaught on personal hygiene products in half a foot of water. Hands came at the poor Asian woman from all sides, most holding rough-bristled brushes that mercilessly scrubbed every part of her body. While the brushes worked on her back and thighs, a particularly aggressive loofah paid particular attention to cleaning her piss covered vagina. Despite how horrible the situation was, Takara couldn't help moaning loudly as the loofah rubbed against her sensitive mound, occasionally breaching her tight lower lips as it was repeatedly ran across her pussy. 

Luckily for Takara, the loofah and it's brethren brushes retreated into the sides of the conveyor belt. The middle aged professional was baffled by how forceful the machinery treated her as she gazed at her sore, red skin. The bristles had literally left their mark on her poor porcelain skin. However, Takara didn't have long to lament on her banged up knees and scratched up skin as yet again, she was yanked up from the basin and laid back onto the belt. Within seconds several metallic arms popped out from the sides of the conveyor belt and started roughly drying her naked wet body with towels. 

*Baby Is Clean. Initiating Health Check Up!*

The arms forced Takara to lay on her back and propped her legs up, exposing her shapely ass.

The prosecutor could only frown by this development, not entirely sure what to expect. She vaguely recalled the machine weighing her daughter Emi when she watched the enrollment process be finalized. She also remembered that they took her baby's temperature by giving her a rectal-

"No!" Takara cried out. "You're not going to shove that thing up my- Uugghh!"

Without warning the thick invasive thermometer was firmly pushed into the middle aged mother’s back passage causing the woman to cry out as she was penetrated. 

The machine worked the thermometer until it was firmly in place, deep in her asshole. Takara would've never imagined that her day would turn into this! Here she was, with her ass in the air, on a conveyor belt, as a phallic like medical device was proudly sticking out of her ass like a flag pole!

Finally, the gloved hand plucked the thermometer from her tight ass and held it up, pretending to read it. Takara had no way of knowing this, but the computer had already  remotely read the results and cataloged them into its database thanks to a tiny chip which was built directly into each thermometer. The hand holding the thermometer up was merely for show.

*Temperature Is Normal*

"I swear that you're going to need a doctor when I'm done with this place!"

*Engage Weighing!*

Before she could hurl more threats at the machine, she felt her body leave the belt as it was dropped onto an ice cold Steel plate. The prosecutor involuntary shivered as the plate steadily began to sink slightly from the added weight. Takara instinctively wrapped her arms around her average breasts, shielding her naked form, trying to save even an ounce of her dignity as she sat butt naked on the cold metallic slab. 

A loud ding announced to her, and the machine, that the weighing was complete. Unbeknownst to Takara, an indicator on the side of the baby scale turned on, displaying her weight for anyone to see.

*One hundred and twenty nine pounds, two ounces*

*That's A Big Baby!*

Takara didn't know whether to be insulted or hope that the machine had finally realized that she was too heavy to be a baby. After all, one hundred and twenty nine pounds was a perfect weight for a woman who was five foot six inches tall. 

*Baby Must Be Constipated! Initializing Enema Cleansing!*

Takara felt her whole body shudder. She knew that there was only one thing that could possibly mean! The gloved hands hoisted her up by each one of her limbs and laid her back onto the belt. Takara looked up and immediately spotted her awaiting enema solution; A massive enema bag appeared, a fat tube ending in a buttplug dangled from the bag.

Takara turned around and immediately tried to crawl away from the hand holding the end of the tube, but she didn't get far! The hands grabbed her and carried her over to where the enema was waiting. However, in the machine's haste to help heal the "baby's" upset stomach, it had dragged Takara back upside down! The middle aged woman watched in horror as the tip of the buttplug was forced into her mouth. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but for some reason the enema solution was numbing her tongue! Takara had no way of knowing this, but all enemas that were administered to babies at the daycare were made from a specific blend that ensured their insides would not feel any pressure or pain. 

Takara could only moan and whine as she swallowed the solution. The numbing agent that was slowly being forced into her mouth flowed down her throat,causing her vocal cords to become numb. In literally minutes they were rendered numb, leaving the middle aged mother unable to communicate!

Despite being pumped into her via the wrong hole, the poor woman was still getting filled up. Her stomach slowly expanding outwards as she tried to shout her protests from around the plug that was firmly lodged in her mouth. After several minutes of struggling, Takara resigned herself to her fate and leamed her head downwards, what greeted her eyes caused her to groan in surprise. Her tortured tummy, once skinny and slender now took on the shape of a nine month pregnant woman!

Even though it was designed to be a gentle enema, it was also specially created to cleanse a constipated baby. As Takara gawked at her taut and round belly, the mixture was fast at work, quickly cleaning her stomach while the Asian woman whined and groaned behind her impromptu gag, tears streaming down her cheeks as wave after wave of terrible cramps rocked her bulging belly.

*Enema Fully Administered. Engage Diapering!*

"Mmmpphhh!"

With a yank of the hose, the middle aged mother had regained her mouth. She wasted no time resuming her verbal attack on the machine as she tried to rebel against her bonds. However, the hands easily manipulated her body, laying Takara down on top of an awaiting diaper. The prosecutor felt like her ass was sitting on a pillow, but she knew from what the computer said that it was an enlarged diaper. infantile garment was grabbed by the robotic hands and was pulled over her pussy.

'There's no way this will fit me!'

Much to her surprise, the hands quit diapering her and lowered the diaper.

"Finaawwy!" Takara yelled out before she clamped her mouth shut. She couldn't believe what bizarre sound had escaped her mouth. It sounded like baby babble!

A loud crackle alerted Takara that something wasn't right. A forceful hiss was heard before a cold sensation enveloped her diaper area. The middle aged mother looked up in time to see that the hand was spraying her crotch with shaving cream as the canister it held blasted her crotch with a creamy foam. 

"Nooeee!" Takara whined as she was forced to watch the gloved hand run a four blade razor through her foam coated crotch. Pass after pass removed every hair that had once existed between her legs, leaving her smooth as a baby's bottom. A wet wipe was ran between her thighs, removing the excess foam and giving big baby Takara her first glance at her freshly shaven womanhood.

"Ugghh! Dis no whike id!!!"

It took only seconds but her overgrown forest of a bush was gone, replaced with pale skin. The hair that had been covering her pussy, her badge of womanhood, had been removed! Her crotch had been shaved bald!

Takara was so upset with her shaving that she barely even noticed when the robotic hands taped her into her new adult sized pamper. Once she felt the bulk of her plastic underwear she cries renewed with vigor. And yet the machine ignored the tantrum throwing forty one year old baby as it pulled a yellow diaper cover over her pamper while it simultaneously dressed her in a pink and white shirt. 

The middle aged adult baby was so distraught by her new wardrobe that she failed to notice that the conveyor belt was nearing its end. Her wriggling and kicking only increased as did her babyish wails when she was dropped down into a slide which deposited her out into the daycare proper.

She landed right in front of the two young women. Each girl looked at each other in disbelief, unsure of what to make of the adult baby who was twice their age. Takara stared at the two college aged daycare attendants, trying to clamp her asshole tight as it threatened to blast poop into the back of her pampers. Even though her diaper was covered by a yellow diaper cover, she didn't want to shame herself by pooping her pampers in front of two girls who were literally half her age.

"Umm…" Yuki muttered, simply dumbfounded.

A loud, muffled fart broke the awkward silence of the daycare as Takara pushed everything out into her awaiting disposable. The gushing torrent of enema fluid created a sickening muck that rapidly enveloped Takara's freshly shaved clit. 

"I don't think that the manual covers this."Aoi stated as sge watched the mother of one of her charges thoroughly pack her pampers.

"No shit." Yuki replied.

"WAAAHHHHH!!!" The once proud prosecutor cried out at the top of her lungs, flailing her arms and legs as she realized what she had just done.

"I think we better change her." Yuki offered.

"That's not in my job description." Aoi countered. "How about you do it?"

"One. Two. Three. Not it!" Yuki announced.

"Ugh, you bitch." 

Aoi sighed and sat down in front of the bawling mother. 

"Let Aoi change your diaper and maybe we can figure out how to fix this, okay?"

Takara ceased her crying and gave the young woman a dirty look. Well, it may have been a dirty look, but her look definitely wasn't as dirty as her diaper….

The End!

If you enjoyed this story than feel free to check out my Patreon for more stories about all manner of different diaper based things!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

20190811_044435.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question. I've had a couple people on Discord ask me to continue this story. Did anyone here enjoy it enough to warrant a second chapter or maybe another spin through the machine with the daycare attendants going through?

Let me know!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Quick question. I've had a couple people on Discord ask me to continue this story. Did anyone here enjoy it enough to warrant a second chapter or maybe another spin through the machine with the daycare attendants going through?

Let me know!

I’d very much like a continuation please :3

On 8/31/2019 at 2:44 AM, Cya said:

Let me know!

Having the mother begin babyhood would be great. 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:44 AM, Cya said:

Yes please! *jumps up and down really happy*

On 8/31/2019 at 1:26 AM, abdlstinker said:

I’d very much like a continuation please :3

Normally, I'd hold a vote on Patreon, but I wasn't expecting such a positive response in regards to writing one more chapter for this story. Plus, you did say please.  :)

On 8/31/2019 at 3:59 PM, Jayme said:

A continuation or one of the daycare workers slipping would be great to read. Please do continue this wonderful story

I think I will definitely have one of the girls fall in. Also, thank you for your support and kind words!

On 8/31/2019 at 6:04 PM, Donny28 said:

Definitely! I love robotic nursery stories like this.

They're the best! 

On 9/3/2019 at 12:13 PM, dmavn said:

Me as well

Sounds good. Thanks for taking the time to chime in. :)

On 9/3/2019 at 12:20 PM, Tfmonkey said:

Having the mother begin babyhood would be great. 

Well, in a perfect world, she would be conked on the head and shipped off to begin her second babyhood somewhere under the strict guidance of her new mother and father. However, sadly, this is not a perfect world and not that kind of story. I'll probably have some birthing stuff up in a month that shows a proud woman starting life over again as an adult baby. Stay tuned.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guilend said:

Yes please! *jumps up and down really happy*

You said the magic word! Give me a week or two and I'll see what I can do.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, Josh23 said:

Yes please continue!

I will, thank you!

And if anyone wants to help me out, please pledge a few bucks to my Patreon. It's my only source of income at the moment. :(

• 1 month later...

I know this is coming in very late but I did want to let you know I really did enjoy the story. I would love to see more of it. I actually think the reaction from the baby seeing her mommy treated like a baby could be fun. I was very happy I could give this a like. 

I decided to continue this story due to your feedback and support. Wasn't expecting a simple one off to be so popular, but I think it might be due to the fact that diaper machine stories are pretty hard to find nowadays. Anyway, please comment with your thoughts and if you want me to continue after this chapter! Thanks again!

Chapter 2: Yuki Checks The Machine

Even though Yuki had lucked out and didn’t have to change the dirty diaper of a woman who was twice her age, a morbid sense of curiosity kept her from looking away. She stood behind her boss, Aoi, and watched as the twenty two year old tended to the distressed mother's bloated pamper.

It was quite a sight. The assistant manager was hesitant at first, but after a few swipes with a couple of baby wipes, she was getting through most of the mess and getting the middle aged mother clean.

"And now we throw all these dirty wipes into your pamper and ball it up." Aoi cooed down at the forty one year old pamper pooping prosecutor as she pulled the enormous diaper out from underneath the older woman's butt and rolled it up.

Takara Akiyama was not pleased by how the much younger woman was treating her. Yeah, she had been crying and wanted out of her disgustingly defiled diaper, but couldn’t the young woman changing her at least use a more adult tone when talking to her? It wasn’t like she was a real baby, she was only dressed like one! 

"I nod babu!" 

"No. You're not a naughty baby. The machine is just acting up." 

Takara sighed as she failed to communicate with Aoi. If only she had her voice.

Aoi smiled, trying to comfort the upset woman with soothing tones while doing her best to perform a quick diaper change. It was almost like changing a baby's diaper, except that the main difference was the baby laying in front of her was over five feet tall.

"Speaking of the machine…" Aoi wondered aloud as she powdered Takara's freshly shaved pussy. "Yuki!"

"Yeah?" The girl with the pink stripe down her bangs replied to her boss from only a foot away.

"What are you doing standing around?!" Aoi looked over her shoulder with a scowl and saw that her coworker was just staring at her.

"I don't know anything about the machine. So, I figured I'd just stand here in case you needed any help with-... umm, her." Yuki explained, pointing at Takara.

"If you had simply rebooted the machine this morning, I wouldn't be wrist deep in poop!"

Takara blushed profusely and decided to speak up.

"Dat masheen bad! Me gonna suu you!"

"Ugh." Aoi sighed. "See what you did? Now you got her all upset!"

"I just did my job and turned on the machine, Aoi!" Yuki countered. "Besides, if you went through the machine and ended up like her...I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off too!"

"I'm not dumb enough to go through the machine like miss poopy pants here!"

"Yo fawkin bidch! I gonna takyo two cord!" Takara cried out as she kicked her legs in anger.

"I've had enough of dealing with this middle-aged brat." Aoi declared as she stood up. "Yuki. Finish changing her! I'm going to get a coffee from the lounge and then take a look at that damn machine."

"But- You're the assistant manager." Yuki squeaked. "You're way more qualified to handle her than I am!" Yuki whined as she realized that she would have to finish diapering a woman who was old enough to be her mother.

"Yes, I am the assistant manager and that means that I must ensure that the equipment is in order and running properly." Aoi reasoned as she walked off to the break room. 

"But-"

"No buts except for the one in front of you being taped into a diaper! I'm not paid enough to clean poop out of the carpet!"

"Pwease!" Takara tried to get Yuki's attention. The poor, borderline distraught mother did her best to speak clearly to Yuki in her most precise voice. "Hewp meh git out of hewe!"

"I know you don't want to deal with this anymore than I do, but don't worry, Kara. I'll get you dressed and then you can watch some TV until the enema wears off." Yuki explained as she taped the thick diaper around the woman's waist. "Then,once you control yourself, we can figure out how to get your voice back to normal. Sound good?" 

Takara nodded. She was not entirely happy that she was being put into another diaper, but at the very least, this new girl understood her needs and treated her better than that condescending little bitch who had been using baby talk while talking to her.

Aoi walked out of the break room with a cup of coffee and saw that Yuki was doing her best to calm down the adult "baby" woman. 'What kind of idiot gets caught in the machine and can't get the machine to release them? That dumb mom probably has some weird baby fetish or something.'

Aoi frowned as she made her way over to the door that led into the machine. "Ugh, I was helping a pervert achieve their little fantasy." The assistant manager muttered to herself as she entered a combination into the keypad. The wall instantly slid open, granting the young woman access to the control panel that was only feet away from the conveyor belt.

"Hmmm, everything looks to be in order here." Aoi said as she placed her coffee down on the control panel and took a seat behind the monitor. 

Over the next few minutes, the young woman looked through the database, searching for any anomalies in the system. None were found. However, what she did find practically confirmed her earlier suspicions: a series of records that detailed exactly what Mrs. Akiyama had said to the AI during her time on the conveyor belt. 

From what the machine had entered into the computer, it looked like Aoi had been right all along. The middle age mother had told the machine that she was forty one weeks old and that she was her daughter Emi's younger sister.

"Oh my God! Where's Emi?!"

Aoi quickly brought up the security system and located the docile baby laying in the lobby by the baby intake panel.

"I swear, once I get her inside the daycare, I'm calling the police on that weird woman!" 

Aoi stood up from her chair and accidentally brushed against her cup of coffee, causing it to tip over and spill all over the keyboard.

"Fuck!" Aoi shouted, watching the coffee seep into the electronic workstation. "Great! I'll probably lose my job now!"

A loud mechanical whirring noise caught her attention as a gloved hand reached out from the roof and grabbed her by the back of her uniform.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Aoi cried out in shock. "Let me go!"

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this update than feel free to check out the whole chapter on Patreon for more stories about all kinds of different diaper related advantures!

• Like 2
On 10/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, Josh23 said:

Awesome! Can’t wait for more

I got the entire next part up on my Patreon, but I want to try and update it on here at least once a week like I've done with Mothers Require Supervision Too. So, keep your eyes open for something next week!

On 10/30/2019 at 3:06 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Everyone please remember to be polite to your inevitable nursery AI overlords because they're inevitable :)

That would probably be the best part of a dystopian future. XD

On 10/30/2019 at 3:23 PM, Jayme said:

Yikes, coffee and machines don't mix well.

No, machines don't like coffee. 

On 10/30/2019 at 8:01 PM, SGTbaby said:

Hehehe

Good to see you back! 

Chapter 3: Yuki's Horrible Trip Through The Machine 

*Ini- Iniati- tiating Scan*

Aoi heard the computerized voice sputtered out as the arm holding her jerked about with each unexpected break in communication. The young woman knew that her cup of coffee was causing untold havoc to the internal components, but she didn't have time to question what exactly the machine was "thinking" at the moment. She knew that all she had to do was escape from the gloved hands and reach the master override switch that was displayed only a dozen feet away from her. 

Aoi squirmed in the grasp of multiple hands which held her in place for the scanning that normally would have told the computer that she was an adult. A red rectangular laser beam slowly started at her chest and casually cataloged every feature of her body. 

*Ba-Baby's Ph- Physi- Physical Profile Is A Match*

Aoi couldn’t believe her ears. The machine found a match?!

"Who's profile matches my body?!" Aoi demanded.

*Dai- Daichi Saku- Sakurai*

"System shutdown! System shutdown!" The young woman screamed.

There was no way she was going to be confused with a two year old boy!

*Or-Order No- Not Acknowledged. Baby Daichi Is N- Not Authorized User*

The gloved hands held Aoi as a new device was lowered from the ceiling. The struggling instantly recognized this cutting edge machine and grew fearful. It was one thing to be mistaken for a baby boy, but the fact that the computer was about to use the most experimental and high tech piece of machinery on her was enough to make her cry out in horror.

Aoi closed her eyes when the bright red beam of light shot out from the tube like protrusion. Even with her eyes clamped tightly shut, she could smell the burning of cotton as the laser started slicing into her Daycare issued uniform, shredding the top of her blouse in an instant. 

The sensation of weightlessness caused her to open her eyes and see that she was falling towards the ground. All the hands were seemingly unaware, still holding pieces of her sheared uniform in their hands as an almost nude Aoi landed on the ground. Slivers of her tan uniform rained down around the bra and panty clad girl, cut without care or precision. 

Aoi blinked for a second before realizing that she had been unintentionally cut free from the malfunction machine! She leapt to her feet and raced towards the wall. Just as she was about to hit the "Manual Override Switch" a pair of gloved hands grabbed her by her midsection and held her in the air. 

"Nooooo!" Aoi screamed. She was literally inches away from flipped over the switch and turning the damn machine off!

The mechanical arms swiftly pulled her away from the switch. She kicked her legs and flailed her arms as the hands placed her onto belt, laying her down on the cold, rubber surface. Without warning, a series of straps came from the sides of the belt and started securing the thrashing twenty two year old. As Aoi fought back with all her might against the nylon straps, the hands went to work removing her white cotton bra. Aoi was determined not to let this piece of short circuiting shit see her most private of places as she tried desperately to cross her legs, but the straps securing her to the belt, preventing such movement.

"Shutdown! Shutdown Shutdown!" Aoi pleaded.

The machine ignored her cries and continued to strip her naked. A single finger of a white gloved hand pulled her underwear down slowly. Her white panties were tugged down her perfect legs in an almost teasing manner. 

Upon "seeing" her mound, the machine decided to speak up.

*Daichi Is Vastly Under Developed Compared To Most Boys His Age*

The machine seemingly had overcome it's vocal glitches and logged that information into the database.

"What the hell is that even supposed to mean?!" Aoi barked up at her technological tormentor.

*Foreign Growth Detected On Daichi's Chest*

Aoi laying there, stunned, as the machine started to perform another scan on her now naked body.

"Those are called 'boobs' you stupid piece of crap!"

*Initiating Shrink Ray Activation To Remove Unsightly Growth*

Aoi felt her entire world stop as a chill went up her spine. She knew that there was a shrink and enlarge feature built into the system to help with tailoring clothing for the children under her care. Typically, the enlarge option was used to increase the size of the baby's clothing to keep up with a growing child. This especially came in handy when a mother neglected to inform the Daycare that their baby had grown out of their onesie, t-shirts or jammies. However, such a feature was never to be used on a living being! 

"You can't do this to me!" Aoi cried out as the laser hit her left breast.

Aoi felt her entire left breast start to vibrate as her chest grew warm. The beam was literally heating up every atom in a localized area, causing every cell in her average sized breast to pulsate at an ever growing rate of speed. This increased energy within every cell was released when the cell literally burst like a firework in the night sky. Every cell that was bombarded by the laser met the exact same end until all that was left was a completely flat surface. 

The laser clicked off for just a moment before being readjusted and fired upon her right breast. Aoi could feel her ever diminishing chest this time as every ounce of fat was evaporated by the laser. The only thing she could compare this strange sensation to was burning; her chest felt like it was on fire!

What once had been a decently sized B cup had faded away to nothingness, leaving the young woman with a chest that looked like it belonged to a teenage boy. No cells had been spared. All of the membranes and fat that had made up her mammaries had literally melted away into her bloodstream.

With its work done, the laser turned off which finally gave Aoi the chance to survey the damage. It was worse than she feared! As Aoi gazed at her nonexistent, almost prepubescent chest, she couldn't help but feel the least bit terrified. The machine was horrifyingly efficient in achieving its goal. She could only hope that the machine didn't get any ideas in making her look anymore like a boy.

*Hair Doesn't Match Profile*

Aoi looked towards the gloved hands which hovered in place with apprehension. If it could take her breasts, what did it have in mind for her hair?!

A lone memory of Daichi ran through the young woman's mind. She recalled having to scold the boy for throwing food last week. It was at that moment that she realizes what hairstyle he wore: a bowl cut.

"Don't touch my hair!!"

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this story than feel free to check out my Patreon for more stories about all manner of different diaper based things!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. Didn't know how people would receive the use of the shrink ray. My client specifically asked for it to be implemented.