LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vacation in diapers

I was away for two weeks and wore pull ups.  I was in a bus for five of those days, so bathroom breaks were controlled, though not on my part.  Either way, wearing definitely helps calm the bladder nerves.  

Enjoy!

We are driving or flying  to florida for 10 days at Disney if all goes well have to pack 3 bags of Betterdry diapers if we drive or drop ship if we fly traveling with diapers can be challenging dont want to take to many and definitely do not want to under pack :) 

• 3 weeks later...

...would love to go on vacation somewhere where I didn't know anybody and could spend a week in diapers not worry about running into someone I might know. May even rent a C-class camper and go out west for a week in diapers. Would be great to be heavily diapered at campsites and walk around in diapers under shorts or real late at night just walk around the campsite in a long t-shirt and cloth diapers. Would be great!

8 hours ago, babypb said:

...would love to go on vacation somewhere where I didn't know anybody and could spend a week in diapers not worry about running into someone I might know. May even rent a C-class camper and go out west for a week in diapers. Would be great to be heavily diapered at campsites and walk around in diapers under shorts or real late at night just walk around the campsite in a long t-shirt and cloth diapers. Would be great!

Something I've thought about as well, however I'm not really a camper, although I have camped with friends many times over the last 35 years.  The thing about going out of town or out of state for a week is you don't have to camp to enjoy being in diapers 24/7.  You can stay at a hotel, see the local sites and attractions, amusement parks, take tours like at Yellowstone or Washington D.C., shopping, car or train trips, just about anything.  When I was a kid we took a vacation every year and saw all the sites.  Mount Rushmore, Washington D.C., Disney World, all kinds of places.  The main thing is to wear good enough diapers that can last several hours before changes, such as the premium diapers available.  Not necessarily Mega Max, but you could  have some of those for times when it may be 10 hours out and about without a convenient place to change.  Chances are you won't run into anyone you know when out of state on a trip, and who cares if the strangers in your tour group or the local attraction your visiting might notice you look a little bulky and might be wearing diapers.  They won't, but if they do, who cares?  They are strangers who you won't see again after your trip is done.  Hotels?  I'm sure hotels have had guests who wore diapers before.  In fact, they would probably rather have you wear diapers than take a chance you will wet their beds.  Camping would be fun, but you can really vacation and do just about anything while diapered 24/7 and it gives you a chance to really let loose out of town where your not going to run into people you know.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Something I've thought about as well, however I'm not really a camper, although I have camped with friends many times over the last 35 years.  The thing about going out of town or out of state for a week is you don't have to camp to enjoy being in diapers 24/7.  You can stay at a hotel, see the local sites and attractions, amusement parks, take tours like at Yellowstone or Washington D.C., shopping, car or train trips, just about anything.  When I was a kid we took a vacation every year and saw all the sites.  Mount Rushmore, Washington D.C., Disney World, all kinds of places.  The main thing is to wear good enough diapers that can last several hours before changes, such as the premium diapers available.  Not necessarily Mega Max, but you could  have some of those for times when it may be 10 hours out and about without a convenient place to change.  Chances are you won't run into anyone you know when out of state on a trip, and who cares if the strangers in your tour group or the local attraction your visiting might notice you look a little bulky and might be wearing diapers.  They won't, but if they do, who cares?  They are strangers who you won't see again after your trip is done.  Hotels?  I'm sure hotels have had guests who wore diapers before.  In fact, they would probably rather have you wear diapers than take a chance you will wet their beds.  Camping would be fun, but you can really vacation and do just about anything while diapered 24/7 and it gives you a chance to really let loose out of town where your not going to run into people you know.

All very well said, thanks for sharing.  I myself go camping in a Class B all the time in diapers and love sitting outside in the morning with a cup of coffee in my thick wet diaper and plastic pants under a pair of short shorts.  Everyone at the campgrounds seem so friendly.

I spent about three days in diapers during a trip to Maine a few years back. I really enjoyed the experience. I probably could have done with another change in there during the day. We went to the beach every day but didn't go very far into the cold water.