LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

I'm glad to see the aquatic Jamie has found a pool that he can swim at, but some pools won't let him swim. I guess some people just underestimate what littles are capable of doing.

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

It’s always so hard to tell how you’re feeling ?

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I'm glad to see the aquatic Jamie has found a pool that he can swim at, but some pools won't let him swim. I guess some people just underestimate what littles are capable of doing.

I think if I were a pool owner, for liability reasons I’d be very reluctant to let a little swim without waterwings. I’d make them take swim tests and have the bigs sign a liability waver.

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

It’s always so hard to tell how you’re feeling ?

By nature I'm introvert lurker so who absorbs but rarely wants to comment in RL or the internet.  There was a blog I had been following I liked and the author broke down wanting to know why no one ever commented just read and left, it saying that thousands and thousands of people were hitting the site after she posted.  THat made me feel terrible about not responding to her stuff originally so I responded to her stuff in future, the guilt eventually corrupted my reading habits in general online.  So I try to respond when I read things but I'm an stil introvert and trying to come up with a bunch of repeat because I read LOTs so when I've run out stuff in my comminitcative bumper becausde I'm tired (have problems sleeping often) or overposted (read a bunch already on forums )or whatever the :) comes forth and serves me well allowing quick easy minimal posts so at least peope know I'm reading there stuff.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

By nature I'm introvert lurker so who absorbs but rarely wants to comment in RL or the internet.  There was a blog I had been following I liked and the author broke down wanting to know why no one ever commented just read and left, it saying that thousands and thousands of people were hitting the site after she posted.  THat made me feel terrible about not responding to her stuff originally so I responded to her stuff in future, the guilt eventually corrupted my reading habits in general online.  So I try to respond when I read things but I'm an stil introvert and trying to come up with a bunch of repeat because I read LOTs so when I've run out stuff in my comminitcative bumper becausde I'm tired (have problems sleeping often) or overposted (read a bunch already on forums )or whatever the :) comes forth and serves me well allowing quick easy minimal posts so at least peope know I'm reading there stuff.

I tease. Your emojis tell me exactly how you feel, and I like see them. ?

Chapter 8

“Anyone with a child, little, or who needs extra time is welcome to board at this time,” the gate agent said into her microphone as the passengers milled about. This was Jamie’s first ride on anything that flew since his trip to the dimension, and he’d been unconscious for that, his first ride on anything that flew ever.

He was excited and had barely sat still on the ride to the airport, and it occurred to him that this, too, was a change brought about by becoming a little, this excitement – pleasure – in the mundane and the new whereas before he’d have treated this like an ordinary, albeit new, experience. It wasn’t just that he was allowed to be excited; it was that he allowed himself to be excited, and to express it. Or at least he felt that way until he looked out onto the tarmac and saw that plane. It wasn’t like any plan he’d ever seen before, to say nothing of its size. It was hard to see how it could fly.

“That’s us, Jamie,” Manda said as she took his hand and walked toward the jetway. Becky went in front of them with the stroller, and when they reached the end, she collapsed it and left it for the baggage handlers to stow under the plane. They walked onto the plane and found their seats, where Becky and Amanda put their carry-ons above them and stashed Jamie’s under the seat so he could get to his things easily.

“You have the middle, Jamie,” Becky said. The seats were large, and Manda went in first so Becky could lift Jamie up and hand him over. They took up the row. Two other families were situating themselves similarly.

“When do we get peanuts,” Jamie cheekily asked. He liked asking silly questions to get reaction from his bigs. He wondered how many times he could ask if they were there yet before they got cross, or, more likely, “offered” Jamie his pacifier.

“When we’re in the air.”

“I don’t know why everyone complains about airplane seats,” he joked, “I’ve got plenty of room.” His feet didn’t touch the floor, and his elbows didn’t touch the armrests.

“Easy for you to say,” Becky responded. “You’re just a bitty little thing.”

“I hope Kazoo is okay with Amy,” he added. Kazoo had been moping around as soon as he saw the suitcases come out. Manda had to put him out of her room while she packed, as every time she turned around, he’d taken something back out of her bag.

“He likes Amy,” Manda reminded him. “And I think she’ll probably move in for the week instead of go back and forth. She was pretty excited to have a whole house to herself.”

Jamie watched all the people boarding and looking harried. He was glad they were going on vacation – not that his life wasn’t an extended vacation now – and that they’d boarded first. People were eyeing the overhead space like it was a precious resource.

“What was that,” Jamie said when the plane lurched.

“They probably took the blocks away from the wheels,” Becky explained. “You’re sure you’re not scared?” They’d talked about flying at length, and Jamie had assured them he’d be fine.

“I’m sure … what was that!?!”

“Those are just the engines turning on.”

“Oh.”

A man stopped in front of their row and seemed to shove Becky’s and Manda’s carry-ons over some to get his bag in. He looked down and shook his head, and as he sat in the seat behind Manda he grumbled, “Just great. Probably gonna cry the whole time.”

Jamie looked at Becky and then Manda. “Ya hear that, Manda? He thinks you’re gonna cry the whole time.”

“Ha,” Becky honked. The flight attendant took her position near the front of the cabin and pantomimed the safety instructions as they played on the screens that came down from the ceiling. They pushed back from the gate. Looking out the window, it seemed to Jamie at first that the jetway was moving instead of the plane, and it took a moment for his brain to make the correction.

“On our way,” Becky said. Jamie didn’t like this feeling, moving without seeing where he was going.

“What happens next?”

“The pilot will drive us over to one of the runways, and then we’ll take off.”

“We’re not on the runway already?”

“No, we’re on the tarmac.”

“Ladies and gentleman,” the pilot said as he came on over the speakers, “we’re uh … third in line for takeoff right now … uhhhh we’re looking at about a three-hour flight to San Indica today … uhhhh winds out of the north-northwest at about 15 miles per hours uhhhh … temperature on the ground when we land should be comfortable … uhhhh going to pass through a storm front and could get bumpy if you could please keep your seatbelts fastened when you’re in your seats uhhhhh … we’ll try to get you beverage service once we reach cruising altitude as the weather permits. Just sit back and enjoy your flight, and thanks for flying with us today.” The seatbelt signed bonged as the light came on.

Manda put her arm on the armrest palm up, and Jamie took it as they started down the runway. She smiled at him, then sat back and closed her eyes. Jamie looked past her and out the window as best he could. Faster and faster down the runway, Jamie watched the yellow lines whiz by until they were a continuous streak and then felt himself slowly rising as he watched the ground fall away. He sat back.

“That was fun,” he said. They kept climbing, and the plane banked to the left in a wide, angled arc. Jamie felt his stomach wanting to stay behind. “That wasn’t fun,” he said when they’d leveled off.

“You’re okay,” Becky reassured him.

“I know … I know.” Jamie wanted to be brave. He looked around at what he could see, and he still didn’t like that he couldn’t see where he was going.

“Why don’t you just close your eyes, Baby Bear.” He leaned against the side of the chair where Manda was and did close his eyes. Becky reached under his seat and got his bag, took his jacket out of it, and laid it over him.

The bong of the seatbelt sign woke him up an hour later. Becky was asleep. Manda was looking out the window where lightning was illuminating the dark clouds all around them and rain was hitting the glass in streaks. KARUMP! The plane shook.

“What was that!” he asked.

“Just turbulence.” KARUMP!

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the captain said over the speaker, “we’re just about to move into this storm front … uhh the seatbelt sign is turned on, and I’m gonna ask everyone including the flight attendants to please return to your seats …uhhhh we’ll get you through this as smoothly as we can. Thanks for your cooperation.”

“What does that mean,” Jamie asked. It didn’t sound good or fun. Vacations supposed to be fun and good.

“It’s just gonna get a little bumpy.” Manda looked at him looking straight ahead at the chair in front of him, then glanced out the window and drew the shade. “You okay?”

“Fine … just, uh, don’t feel so good.” He was a little nauseated and he needed to relieve himself, too.

“It’ll be fine. Promise.”

“I know … I need to go to the bathroom,” he whispered. Manda looked at her mom, who was still asleep.

“We can’t get up to change you until the pilot says it’s okay.”

“Oh. Okay. I can wait,” Jamie replied nervously.

KARUMP! Jamie’s stomach lurched toward his mouth that time, and he felt his weight rise ever so much off the seat. Manda tightened her seat belt and then his. Jamie grabbed each armrest in his hands.

You can hold it. You’re a grown man. Even if you are a little, Jamie was telling himself in his head. KARUMP! Ugh. You never get motion sick. You’ve also never been on a plane before. KARUMP! Ope! Hold it! Hold it! KARUMP! Fuck! KARUMP!!! Oh no … no no no. Oh c’mon, you can hold it …eeeee … hold … Crap … And double crap … Ew. Well, that’s embarrassing.

Manda was watching him and recognized his body language and knew it was about that time of day for him. She paid it no mind to spare him any shame. It had been a long time since they’d talked about it, but she figured diapers stopped being an optional part of his life some time ago, and while Jamie could usually hold it, his control wasn’t as reliable as it once was. Manda thought it had something to do with the long-term effects of nursing. “Jamie? Buddy,” she said when he slumped forward.

“I don’t feel good,” he whined. He wanted his diaper changed, and he wanted to be back on the ground. His face looked flush and he was sweating.

“I thought you said you didn’t get motion sickness,” Manda said as she rubbed his back.

“I guess I do.” Amanda reached into the seat pocket and got out an air sickness bag.

“Mom,” Amanda said as she nudged Becky, “Mom?”

“Hmm,” Becky said as she came to.

“Can you hand me Jamie’s bag?” She couldn’t reach it.

“Hmm?” Becky saw Jamie and knew he must be nauseated by the wait he was bent at the waist and looking a little green.. “Oh! Baby, I’m sorry.” She reached down to get his bag. She couldn’t see into it in the darkened plane and reached up to turn the overhead light on, then searched around until she found the small bag of over-the-counter medicine she’d brought just in case. “Here,” she said to Jamie as she took a bottle out of the side pocket. “Drink this.” Jamie took the bottle from her without looking up. He felt better when he looked at the floor.

“It’s okay, buddy,” Manda said, “We got some medicine for you.” Becky took out the motion sickness medicine and got one pill out, then looked at Jamie and got a second.

“Open,” she said, and Jamie turned and opened his mouth. She put the two pills on his tongue, and he swallowed them with a swig from his bottle. The fast-acting, uncoated pills began to dissolve before they were out of his mouth.

“Blech,” Jamie said.

“I got some crackers for you, too,” Becky said as she rummaged around. She considered changing him on the seat, but the plane was shaking and she wasn’t sure she’d be able to in the small space without making a mess, and besides, it would be awfully rude to everyone around them. Still, she wanted to make him feel better. But he’d just have to wait. The pills were making Jamie sleepy.

She found the crackers and took them out, put the medicine away, and then put the bag back under the seat. She reached for the latch on his tray table. KARUMP!!! The plane jumped upward and the tray came down to hit Jamie on top of his head.

“Hhhh,” Becky and Manda both gasped. “I’m so sorry!” It didn’t hurt that much, but it did push Jamie’s emotions over the edge, and he began to sob gently. “Oh, Baby Bear, Mama is so sorry,” Becky said as she checked the top of his head to make sure there was nothing more than a bump.

Ignoring the seatbelt sign, Becky unbuckled Jamie and picked him onto her lap, holding him extra tight. He put his face into her breast and let his arms hang loose at his sides. “Shhh,” she cooed. Manda reached over and squeezed Jamie’s shoulder.

This sucks and I hate flying and my head hurts and I got a load in my pants and my tummy’s all blah and I wanna go home, Jamie whined in his head.

“Mama’s sorry,” Becky cooed again as she tried to rock him gently. She kept at it until the medicine seemed to make him fall asleep. Not wanting to wake him, she let him sleep until it was time to get off the plane. He woke up groggily on the jet bridge as Becky got him into the stroller.

“Hey, baby,” Becky said when she saw his eyes flutter open as she was buckling him in. “How do you feel?”

“Humph. Can we walk home? Can that be what we do with the rest of our summer?”

“I’m sorry. I promise you it’s not really like that.” The trio headed for baggage claim.

“And we’re on an island,” Manda reminded him, “and we can’t swim as good as you.”

“Let’s find a place to get you cleaned up,” Becky said.

“God, yes. Please.”

“And at least you didn’t throw up,” Amanda added.

“Small mercies.”

The trip could only get better from there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just FYI, I asked Elfy to move Volume 1 to the completed stories subforum, so don’t panic if you go looking for it.

Also, I did my stretching routine and feel like I was disassembled and put back together poorly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Just FYI, I asked Elfy to move Volume 1 to the completed stories subforum, so don’t panic if you go looking for it.

Also, I did my stretching routine and feel like I was disassembled and put back together poorly.

You should not stuff your jigsaw pieces togather too hard or you'l be all mopey, maybe.

• Like 1

Yeah, poor Jamie. It could have been worse, but it could have been way better. 

I hope Manda meets a girl on the trip, or boy if you're into that sort of thing lol.

Oh I know, the hotel will ask about past bedwetting issues and forces both Becky and Amanda to wear diapers at night because of some hotel policy. Becky finally has to confess her bedwetting as a child. Or just Amanda, even if mom wet the bed as a child the policy could be for those who has wet the bed in the past x amount of years.

The girl Amanda falls in love with is an adult baby or baby/sub. Or she could be a Mommy/dom. Even if she's not, maybe the first time they share a bed she doesn't trust Amanda without a diaper due to her past bedwetting, even though Amanda tells her 100 times that she hasn't done that in x amount of years.

I just can't wait to see how the rest of the vacation goes. So many possibilities. Good work

• Haha 2

Chapter 9

“Whadduya think,” Becky asked when they had settled into their bungalow. They had a bit of private beach in back, and behind them a paved trail led toward the main building where they could eat at the restaurant, swim at the pool, or join activities, and the rest of the property backed up to a state nature preserve.

“It’s terrific, Mom,” Manda said as she came in from the porch. “This is awesome.” Becky had wanted to make this a special trip and hadn’t tried to do it on a budget. “What do you think, Jamie,” Amanda asked as she picked him up on his way out of the room he had.

“There’s an actual bed in there and a crib. Can I sleep in the bed?”

“Hmm, we’ll see,” Becky answered noncommittally. She didn’t want him falling out. “Maybe tomorrow night. How are you feeling?”

“Tired. Hungry. Not hungry at the same time.”

“How about I feed you and then go to the grocery store for the week, and Manda can stay here while you rest?”

“Okay.”

“Fine with me, Mom.”

Manda got on her phone to text Amy to let her know they’d arrived and then flipped through the TV. Becky sat on the other half of the sectional couch and opened her blouse. Jamie crawled over and waited patiently until Becky was ready and then let himself be placed in her lap.

While he nursed, Becky brushed his hair back from his ear and rocked him slightly. She was sure he’d take a good nap when he was done.

“Anything special you want from the store, Manda,” Becky asked as she patted her little’s bottom.

“Some of those mini candy bars, the wafer ones. Ooh, what’s their name? They’re so good frozen when we come in from the beach.”

“I know which ones you mean.” Becky always got mini candy bars for the freezer when they went on vacation. They both associated it with hot summer days at the beach.

“Peanut butter,” Jamie said when he picked his head up off of Becky.

“Peanut butter,” Becky asked.

“And cheesy puffs,” he added as he looked intently at Becky’s other breast. Becky covered herself and switched sides. Amanda giggled quietly. Jamie could be very single minded sometimes.

When he was done, Becky set him down on the couch, and he sat heavy, still and quiet. He was still like that, leaning against the cushion when Becky left. He started to wobble.

“Is my bear sleepy? Is he ready to hibernate?”

“I’mma sweep and den I dunno. Maybe not gonna fwy again.”

“What,” Amanda asked. She cocked her head to the side. Jamie didn’t respond. “What did you say?”

“I’mm sweep ... sweep ... s-leep. Heh. Got it. And dens not gonna fwy ... fwy ... f-wy. O, well.” He looked spaced out.

She scooted over to him and looked at his eyes. “Jamie. How many fingers,” she asked half-jokingly as she held up two.

He looked at his hands and then held them up for her to see. “Ten.”

“What the heck,” she said under her breath and picked him up. She carried him into his room where his bag from the plane was and set him on the bed. She rummaged in his bag until she found the air sickness pills and read the bottle. “Do not breastfeed little within eight hours of administering pill as intoxication may occur. Not a medical emergency,” she read.

“The pwane ... pwane ... p-l-wane. Hmm. It went up, staid up, then down, den up and down, den up, den dat table fell. Didna like dat.”

“Oh geez,” Amanda said. “Jamie?”

“Not gonna lie.”

“Jamie?”

“No lies between us. I pooped. Didna mean to. Is okay, but gonna hold it next time. Good ting I’mma wittle ... wittle ... w-ittle. Dat’s fwustating. Fwust … fuck it.”

“Jamie,” Amanda asked trying not to laugh, “How ya feeling?”

Jamie bent his mouth upward and bobbed his head. “Pwetty fuckin’ good. P-wuh-retty. Huh. I useta be able to say dat.”

“Okay,” Amanda said, “why don’t we get you into a bath and then maybe you’ll be fine by the time Mom gets back.” She picked him up again and headed toward the bathroom. She turned the tap on and set him on the edge of the tub. He looked at her. She waited.

“Arms up,” she asked. He knew the drill.

“Oh! We’re takin’ a bath!”

Amanda held in a belly laugh. “Oh!” She said in response.

“Oh!”

“Oh,” she popped as Jamie collapsed in a fit of giggles.

She had to do most of the work to get him undressed, including grabbing him by the ankle and pulling him back when he tried to sit up with his diaper still on and get into the tub.

The water seemed to make him sleepy, and Manda got him out and dried off and into a new diaper. She left him shirtless and pantsless and got him a bottle of water.

“How about you take a nap with me?”

“Mhmm,” he said. He lifted his head and then put it back on her shoulder, turning into dead weight.

“I gotta try one of those pills with one of your bottles,” she joked. She pulled back the covers on the bed and laid him in, undressed herself, and got in after him. Picking him back up, she laid him down so he was on top of her with his head coming up to just under her chin and folded her arms over him. She stroked his hair and sighed. “Best bed partner ever, Baby Bear.” She looked down at him. “Please don’t be hungover later.”

• Like 10
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

She rummaged in his bag until she found the air sickness pills and read the bottle. “Do not breastfeed little within eight hours of taking. Intoxication may occur. Not a medical emergency,” she read.

Sounds like that's more powerful than the beer that's like 30% alcohol. I guess Jamie finally figured out how littles could get buzzed, lol.

• Like 1

Haha. That would be a sight. Becky walks in and sees Amanda drinking a bottle of her breastmilk, not noticing the pills on the table next to her. Then Amanda slurring her words and when becky finds out it's the pills and breastmilk combo, she makes Amanda take a nap with a promise of being punished later. Or she thinks somehow the breastmilk might have regressed Manda and makes her wear diapers for 24 hours, just in case.

This is going to be so funny, well it is already funny lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Y’all love intoxicated littles. Hahaha

They are so funny lol.

But I'm hoping Becky doesn't find out. She'd think she was a bad mother for doing that to him.

• Like 2

Chapter 10

“It’s supposed to stop raining tomorrow,” Becky said hopefully. It was a deluge outside. “Come sit with me.” Jamie got down off the chair he was standing on to look outside at the rain. He could hardly see the beach. It wasn’t a bad storm. Just a lot of water falling from the sky. Manda flipped off the TV.

“Let’s play a game,” Manda suggested. She opened the cabinet under the TV where there were cards and board games.  Jamie was ambivalent about playing games with bigs as it reminded him they were smarter than him, and when they played games more like human ones, he always wondered if they were playing down to his level. “Help me pick one out.”

But Jamie was bored and would do anything other than watch more TV or the rain.

“How about this,” Jamie said as he pointed to a colorful box that was too big for him to hold. Amanda slid it out from the stack.

“Okay. Mom, gonna play with us?”

“Sure.” They moved the coffee table aside and set the game up on the floor.

“What do you want to be, Jamie?”

He picked out his piece. “I’ll be the bird. Do you know how to play this?”

“Yeah. We used to play it at school on rainy days,” Manda told him, “when we couldn’t go outside at recess.”

The goal was to get from the starting square in the Forest of Cacophony to the ending square in the Valley of Bali by collecting as many riding goats as you could, but to get a goat you had to buy it with money earned through usury, lending to the toadstools who were notorious high graders and con artists.

Jamie got lost within a minute, and Becky moved over to help him. Manda had tried to teach him some of the math skills that a lot of big games were based on, but he never could grasp quantum geometry or spheroid counting, let alone do it in his head. Still, he tried, and Becky helped him along. He was happy to sit in her lap and eat snacks, though he did feel a nagging guilt at having contributed to so few goat purchases, and the one he did get turned out to be a mowing goat, unsuitable for riding. It gave out in the Desert of Pendants, and they’d lost whole turn.

“So this game is fun, huh,” he asked when he’d lost.

“Well, I guess for bigs. Wanna find another one? They have more up at the lodge,” Manda suggested, “probably some from your world.”

“That’s okay.”

“How about …” Amanda thought on it. “we could put on a play.” Make believe wasn’t really Jamie’s thing.

“Color?” Done a lot of coloring lately.

“Try to take over the world?” Too tiring.

“Build a fort out of cushions?”

“Okay!” Jamie liked building forts. He liked it as a kid, making his own space, and in a world where everything was oversized, it was fun to make little shelters where he fit and they didn’t. He pulled the cushions off the couches and chairs, then the throw pillows, then the pillows from the beds. Becky watched from the kitchen table as she sat with a book.

“Now we test its durability,” Manda said playfully. Jamie had mixed feelings about testing its durability. She picked up a throw pillow and threw at the cushion that was forming a roof over Jamie’s head. It bounced off.

“Ha,” Jamie crowed. “Still standing!” Manda tried again with the same result. She may have known tactile number sequences, but she didn’t know the first thing about pillow fort siege tactics.

“Maybe aim for a corner,” Jamie said. After all, Becky had helped him play their game. It was only fair to help her. Manda’s throw toppled a cushion. Her next knocked another pillow off. The one after that made a lamp clatter to the floor. Fortunately, it didn’t break.

“I don’t think that’s part of the fort, Amanda,” Becky scolded her daughter.

“Sorry,” she apologized with a red face as she righted the lamp.

“Hehehehehe,” Jamie tried to quietly laugh in his still-standing fort.

“What are you laughing at, stink rat,” Manda shot back.

“You got in trouble. Hehehehe.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah!” The gauntlet thrown, Amanda tore the roof off the fort in a giant’s rage and plucked the little hero defender from his place in the battlements.

“No fair,” our hero pleaded.

“Tough cookies,” the young she-giant roared as she flipped him belly up, pulled his shirt out of the way and descended on his tummy with raspberries and gobbles.

“Eeeeeee,” the boy squealed, “hehehehe. You’re so mean! Eeeee!”

The giant paused and look at the older giant. “Ya wanna get in on this,” she asked, “There’s still plenty left over here,” she said as she poked a finger into the hero’s armpit. He tried and failed to escape its grip.

“I think,” Becky said as she turned her book over, “that the two of you are on the road to trouble this afternoon if you don’t go burn off some energy. Why don’t you go play outside?”

“It’s raining,” Jamie said as Manda put him into his more customary position on her hip.

“So? It’s not cold.” He looked at Manda, who shrugged.

“I’m game.” In five minutes, they were both changed into their swim suits and out the door, leaving a sighing, happy Becky behind with her book and her quiet.

The pair walked to the field in behind of the lodge, a virtual lake an inch deep. “What do we do,” Amanda asked.

“Slip and slide,” Jamie answered with a delighted smile on his face. He’d seen plenty of drunk frat boys do it in college but had always been too bashful to do it himself.

“Do what?” Instead of answering, Jamie took off at the highest speed he could without falling and then threw himself forward on his chest, plowing up water and mud as he glided across the field. Amanda laughed when he sat up and turned around sputtering.

“Your turn,” he shouted.

“Okay,” she said nervously, “here I come.” The heavier Amanda didn’t slide as far, but she plowed up twice as much mud. Jamie slid up to her, spraying her with water.

“Wanna go again,” he asked. Amanda got up and did a better job of it that time. Jamie did it on his butt, and Amanda tried to do the same with worse results.

Looking around to be sure he wasn’t seen, though by who he didn’t know, Jamie scooped up a handful of mud. He slung it at her, hitting her square in the back.

“Oh, you are so dead!” She was on her feet and chasing him.

He took off and didn’t make it far, slipping and falling. Manda was standing over him before he could get up. She planted a handful of mud directly on top his head. He grimaced while she did it, then smiled, wiped off as much as he could, and tossed it weakly as her belly. She sat down next to him, picked up some more, and smeared it on his chest.

Not to be outdone, Jamie stood up, gathered some more, and fainted toward Manda’s back, then quickly pulled back her swim suit with his right hand and dropped the mud in with his left.

“Hey!” Manda wasn’t expecting that. Manda spun and got an arm around Jamie, pulled him back, and gently lowered him to the ground, ready to pin him there and resume feasting on his belly. She changed her mind when she saw how much mud she’d need to eat, and changed her tactics with a shout of “Pink belly!”

“Noooo,” Jamie squealed, but he couldn’t fight her off as she slapped, not too hard, his tummy until she was sure he knew he had lost the fight. She let him up. He inspected his stomach.

“This is an odd sensation,” Manda said when she sat down next to him.

“We may … and I’m not saying it was our fault,” Jamie said, “have gone a bit too far.”

“Perhaps.”

“Think Mom will be mad?”

“Not if we wash off in the water first.” They headed back toward their bungalow and the beach in back.

Or washed most of it off. They came back around to the front of the bungalow and opened the door, not stepping in.

“Mom,” Amanda called. “Could you please bring us some towels?”

“Coming.” Manda and Jamie waited for her reaction. “What the … what happened!”

“It was a big dog, Mom,” Jamie said. “It knocked us down.” He couldn’t even try to keep a straight face. Amanda bit her lip and turned red from the effort of holding in her laughter.

“Well,” Becky said, “I hope the “dog” got it out of your system.” She shook her head and smiled to herself, handing over the towels. “I swear,” she said as she handed one to Manda, “sometimes I think I have two littles.”

“We’ll take that a compliment,” Manda replied

“Littles are delightful creatures,” Jamie added.

Becky nodded. “Why don’t you go give him a bath and I’ll put the living room back together?”

Manda felt a little more sheepish now. “We’ll be clean and warm in no time.” Manda picked up Jamie so only one of them would track water through the house and carried him to the bathroom off her room.

“Can I take a bath with you,” she asked.

“Sure.” He took baths with Becky sometimes. She set him on the lid of the toilet. “Wait right here.” She came back in a minute with some of his bath toys.

“Thanks,” he giggled. Manda used the dirty towels to clean them off more before getting into the warm tub, putting Jamie in front of her. The hot water felt good after the cool rain.

“Turn around,” she instructed Jamie. He did, and she went to work washing him off, then washed herself and pulled the plug.

“I’m cold,” Jamie complained. Manda put an arm around him and pulled him closer, and when the tub was drained she filled it again with clean, hot water.

Jamie turned back around and picked his toy boat up off the edge of the tub. He gave it a tap and sent it skittering across the water toward Amanda. She sent it back.

“That was fun,” he said. “The mud.”

“I liked it. Probably shouldn’t make a habit of it. We probably tore up that field pretty good.”

Jamie shrugged. “It’s a big field.” He sent the boat back. “We’re still gonna take vacations together, right?”

“Oh, of course we are. Forever!”

“Can Kazoozle come sometimes?”

“I don’t see why not. In fact, why don’t we do that this summer?”

“Take him somewhere?”

“Well, maybe, but I meant the two of us. We could go somewhere, just the two of us, for a couple days.”

“Like where?”

“I don’t know.” Somewhere almost free, she knew. “Camping, maybe.”

“I’ve never been camping.”

“Wanna try it? I’ve been once.”

“I think I’d like that.”

“Let’s plan on it.” She took a rubber ball from the floor. “Wanna test the durability of that boat?”

“No!”

“Really?”

“Yes! You’ll sink it.”

“Only if it’s not durable,” she said with a wink.

“I think I’m ready to get out actually.” He looked at his pruned fingers.

“Preference for the rest of the day’s attire,” she asked as she lifted the plug again and pulled a clean towel down from the bar.

“Something fuzzy.”

“You’re in luck! We have several choices in fuzzy to pick from.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

“The goal was to get from the starting square in the Forest of Cacophony to the ending square in the Valley of Bali by collecting as many riding goats as you could, but to get a goat you had to buy it with money earned through usury, lending to the toadstools who were notorious high graders and con artists.   “                                      I am lost too ! I think I am little just like Jamie rsrsrs

really loved this chapter !!!

• Haha 1

It would have been so funny if Becky walked out as she was bent over Jamie, before she sat down with the mud in her pants and Becky question her about the bulge in her pants and if Becky needed to buy some bigger diapers lol. It would end up being the running joke from then on lol.

That was a fantastic scene. I loved it.

• Haha 2
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)