LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prunes as natural laxative

I know this topic pops up all the time, but I have a question for all of you that have tried this. I want to make a huge load and I have read that prunes are good as a natural laxative. But I am unsure, how solid the load will be. I don't like runny and mushy loads, hence I want to be sure that prunes are a green light for me, if I want my loads to be fairly solid/soft. 

What experiences do you have with prunes? Does your poop become solid/soft or runny/mushy?

What alternatives are there if I want my load to be solid?

Thanks!

Drink a  16 oz glass of room temperature prune juice,  for best results then have something to eat.

In about 2 hours you should fill your diaper.

I drank so much of this stuff when I was young, that I can't stand to look at it in supermarkets.

For those wondering what PJ tastes like,  its exactly like liquid raisins, if you like raisins you will like PJ.

• Like 1
Drink a  16 oz glass of room temperature prune juice,  for best results then have something to eat.
In about 2 hours you should fill your diaper.
I drank so much of this stuff when I was young, that I can't stand to look at it in supermarkets.
For those wondering what PJ tastes like,  its exactly like liquid raisins, if you like raisins you will like PJ.

Im might buy some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drink the juice right before you have something to eat, it always worked best for me when I had a sandwich right after I drank the juice.

I also noticed that worked better at room temperature, after you open the bottle you are suppose to refrigerate it so it does not go bad.  

Prunes make for a fairly soft, mushy load, at least for me. But the load is HUGE. I'll eat a whole box of them, then about 3 hours later, my diaper will be full.

Prunes make for a fairly soft, mushy load, at least for me. But the load is HUGE. I'll eat a whole box of them, then about 3 hours later, my diaper will be full.

Nice way to get bowel incontinence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/13/2019 at 3:11 AM, scif788 said:

Nice way to get bowel incontinence

Is that true? I mean, how is that so? I thought incontinence was from weak muscles. If you use this prune juice trick only every so often, will that be safe? I would think the greater concern would have more to do with the amount of sugar you're taking in. But you're saying using the prune juice to get the runs could make you incontinence?

You do not get incontinence from prunes or prune juice!  Some may consider all forms and issues with any lack of control incontinence, but I say that is not true at all.  If you eat a lot of prunes or drink a lot of prune juice to the point your bowels are so loose from it that you feel the desperate need to go but you just can't hold it before you get to the bathroom and it just comes out, that is not incontinence.  It's an accident you had caused by eating too many prunes at one time.  After the effects of the prunes wear off, you return to normal.  You don't continue to constantly mess your pants and have bowel incontinence from eating prunes!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Is that true? I mean, how is that so? I thought incontinence was from weak muscles. If you use this prune juice trick only every so often, will that be safe? I would think the greater concern would have more to do with the amount of sugar you're taking in. But you're saying using the prune juice to get the runs could make you incontinence?

No. Prunes will not lead to incontinence. To be honest, I'm not that impressed with their laxative effect. Prunes are just dried plums and if you're trying to go for a healthy sized poop, you're better off eating the full fruit.

• Like 1

I read that some experts believe the laxative effect of prunes comes from their high sorbitol content.  For those who aren't aware, any sweetener with a "TOL" on the end of their name is a natural "SUGAR ALCOHOL".  Because sugar alcohols aren't absorbed into the gut, they cause a laxative effect. That includes mannitol, maltitol, sorbitol, xylitol, etc.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

If you really want a huge load, mix something like Benefiber in the Prune Juice, and eat four or five burritos

Better have some wipes and some air freshener ready.

What I've found recently, is that if I eat a lot of fiber and stay hydrated, and also eat fruit like NateSean said and vegetables, the next day I poop massive loads. I've been eating about 3 full bowls of Raisin brand and shredded mini wheat's for the last few days. I got home yesterday and dropped a cinder block in my diaper. I tried holding it in, but it was like holding back a boulder.

I guess pears have a ton of fiber also.

DL-Boy makes some good points also regarding sugar. I notice if I take in too much of a rich food such as cheese cake with a lot of sugar, it's like my body can't handle all the sugar and wants to get it out quick. But it's always soft, or the diarrhea. Personally, I would rather eat a lot of fiber the day before I have something fun planned in my diaper.

• Like 1

Naturally, Fruits and Vegetables are the best way to insure large loads, but supplementing beans, raisin bran, shredded wheat, and steel oatmeal will give a large load also. You can also add miralax, and benefiber to beef up your movements, and thicken the bowel movement up.

• Like 1

I have used a 15 day cleansing twice n ow with great success. You start taking it and it will take 2 3 days for it to kick in and oh yes it does work. Once it starts you will fill a thick cloth diaper real quick. Remember it is cleaning out the colon not just the bowls.  I love it because feels so good. Yoou can get 2 3 loads a day depending on how full you are.  I got it at amazon and typed in the search space 15 day cleansing  and I will tell you it works and be prepared for some fun.

Something to consider with prunes, or in my case it was raisins, is that while they can have some yummy effects for those of us who like to be messy, they can also give you serious tummy (gas) cramps.  Or at least they did with me.  So eat that entire box/bag at your own risk of "OOUUUCH"  The same effect of gas pains can be had from eating too much sugar free candy and I'd almost bet it would have the laxative effect as well.