LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How far down the rabbit hole is too far to turn back?

When I first started untraining it was really more like just giving up on my failing incontinence 12 months ago. For the past couple of years, there had been times where I didn’t make it to the bathroom in time, would wake up occasionally laying in a wet bed, or would have to find something else than a toilet to relieve myself in because a toilet wasn’t in reach soon enough. 

Roughly 12 months ago, I said enough was enough and just wore diapers all of the time. Since then my continence has gotten a lot worse. I no longer know when my bladder is full, it just releases on its own. About less than half the time I even notice that Im urinating. Even if I happen to notice that it’s happening, I can’t stop the flow.

4 months ago was the last time I’ve woken up dry. Two months ago was the last time I’ve woken up not messy. 

I used to be a once a day in the morning regular for a bowel movement. In the past month, it’s a 30 to 45 minutes after I eat and can’t stop that either kind of deal. As a matter of fact, the ONLY way I can not poop for 24 hours is to clean myself out with a laxative, which is horrible for about 7 hours, and only after that has stopped do I not have a bowel movement for close to 24 hours. 

Some have said whom have untrained themselves selves that once you bedwet, you’re more than likely stuck with it. Once you start uncontrollably messing, all hope is lost.

Super long post, but here’s what I want to know:

What’s your experience with retraining?

How far have you gotten before you’ve decided to retrain, and done so successfully?  

How far have you gotten, tried to retrain, and failed only to end up just back in diapers anyways?

Im not going to retrain, I’m a whole lot less stressed over letting things run their course than trying to hold on to any form of continence. 

• Like 1
When I first started untraining it was really more like just giving up on my failing incontinence 12 months ago. For the past couple of years, there had been times where I didn’t make it to the bathroom in time, would wake up occasionally laying in a wet bed, or would have to find something else than a toilet to relieve myself in because a toilet wasn’t in reach soon enough. 
Roughly 12 months ago, I said enough was enough and just wore diapers all of the time. Since then my continence has gotten a lot worse. I no longer know when my bladder is full, it just releases on its own. About less than half the time I even notice that Im urinating. Even if I happen to notice that it’s happening, I can’t stop the flow.
4 months ago was the last time I’ve woken up dry. Two months ago was the last time I’ve woken up not messy. 

I used to be a once a day in the morning regular for a bowel movement. In the past month, it’s a 30 to 45 minutes after I eat and can’t stop that either kind of deal. As a matter of fact, the ONLY way I can not poop for 24 hours is to clean myself out with a laxative, which is horrible for about 7 hours, and only after that has stopped do I not have a bowel movement for close to 24 hours. 

Some have said whom have untrained themselves selves that once you bedwet, you’re more than likely stuck with it. Once you start uncontrollably messing, all hope is lost.
Super long post, but here’s what I want to know:

What’s your experience with retraining?
How far have you gotten before you’ve decided to retrain, and done so successfully?  
How far have you gotten, tried to retrain, and failed only to end up just back in diapers anyways?

Im not going to retrain, I’m a whole lot less stressed over letting things run their course than trying to hold on to any form of continence. 

I kind of started giving up to hold my pee today was better but i was having a ton of bowel movements good thing i didn’t have an accident because if i did id have change of clothes which i didn’t have any or wasnt wearing a diaper im already diagnosed with urge urinary incontinence im hoping im not becoming bowel incontinent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way to clean yourself out is enema's, from start to finish talks me about 20 minutes, I flush myself twice , three counting the rinse.

I agree laxatives are horrible, I needed them from my teen years on, I can't even think about them without getting sick to my stomach.

In 20 minutes I am done, the feeling doesn't linger like laxatives, I tried them all I will never go back.

I can't speak of bowel incontinence, but life's circumstances have placed me to where I needed to regain all the bladder continence that I could and sadly I have done that. Being strongly willed I managed to achieve the reverse journey in 4-5 weeks. I'm back to the point where I only leak via my medical conditions- OAB, SI and UI- and otherwise I can hold it. The process was gradual and TBH will take a lot longer for most folks. My smallish bladder never much shrunk on my journey which definitely helped but even that can be handled via more frequent toilet use.

I am much looking forward to changes in life letting me rejoin my journey. At most I think a couple months more is all I will need to get back to where I can have the peace of mind of wearing and using diapers again as I had been, and that chance at future bliss is one of the few things which has kept me going through this rough patch in life.

Bettypooh

I can't speak of bowel incontinence, but life's circumstances have placed me to where I needed to regain all the bladder continence that I could and sadly I have done that. Being strongly willed I managed to achieve the reverse journey in 4-5 weeks. I'm back to the point where I only leak via my medical conditions- OAB, SI and UI- and otherwise I can hold it. The process was gradual and TBH will take a lot longer for most folks. My smallish bladder never much shrunk on my journey which definitely helped but even that can be handled via more frequent toilet use.
I am much looking forward to changes in life letting me rejoin my journey. At most I think a couple months more is all I will need to get back to where I can have the peace of mind of wearing and using diapers again as I had been, and that chance at future bliss is one of the few things which has kept me going through this rough patch in life.
Bettypooh

Are you still bowel incontinent

I'm still untwining and so far have no regrets other than the frustration tat genuine incontinence isn't happening quickly enough.

At present i have no plans to retrain  myself, but even after 9 months of 24/7 I rather doubt I could ever fully retrain myself to the level of control I previously had.

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

I'm still untwining and so far have no regrets other than the frustration tat genuine incontinence isn't happening quickly enough.

At present i have no plans to retrain  myself, but even after 9 months of 24/7 I rather doubt I could ever fully retrain myself to the level of control I previously had.

I would never go back now. I love being incontinent. I have no idea why but somehow it just feels right for me.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I would never go back now. I love being incontinent. I have no idea why but somehow it just feels right for me.

Whilst I don't believe I'd be classified as medically IC yet, I certainly love the fact that my control and bladder capacity have diminished so considerably. I can't ever imagine wanting to go back.

14 hours ago, tantricfollower said:

Bettypoo, I wish you well through this rough patch. You have been a constant inspiation to others on their journey with your advice

Same here. Good luck Bettypooh ?

• Like 1
On 6/26/2019 at 7:43 PM, Bettypooh said:

Bettypooh

Best wishes to you, your thoughts on here have been an inspiration to me on my journey so far

• Like 1

How far down the rabbit hole am I?  So deep there is no chance in turning back. Although there is nothing that would make me want to. Bowel loss is just a extension of my urinary loss that never can be changed. It was a natural progression. I can only control bowel loss for 18-24 hours by doing a partial to full enema. That’s a time consuming event all by itself. I manage it and manage it well. It’s a natural occurrence that happens multiple times in any 24 hour period. I can slow it for a short time by sitting but that’s it. I must maintain all that I do governed by the clock because it’s best from a management standpoint. Deviate from the norm and it throws off everything. Living with a load in there at almost all times is the norm so keeping odor down is a must. I don’t really ever think about it. It just is. Just like anything else that is constant. I’ve achieved what I set out to do many years ago and have never had a single regret. Over the years many members out here have contacted me to give them ideas as to how they can do this as well but generally within a short time they no longer seem to have the will to continue. That’s ok as they realize it wasn’t for them. But I’ve never been ridiculed by anyone out here which makes this a safe place and I appreciate it. 

I think I am deep down the hole as well for my OAB issue but now unfortunately my bowel has started to act up and it probably won’t be long until I am last the point of making it to the bathroom every time.  I have a unexpected bowel moment at least 3 times a week now I am not ready to give up yet on the bowel side but have long since given into my bladder issue.

I have Accepted the fact its probably inevitable that I will be dual incontinent sooner then later Im just hopping it later. 

I think I am deep down the hole as well for my OAB issue but now unfortunately my bowel has started to act up and it probably won’t be long until I am last the point of making it to the bathroom every time.  I have a unexpected bowel moment at least 3 times a week now I am not ready to give up yet on the bowel side but have long since given into my bladder issue.
I have Accepted the fact its probably inevitable that I will be dual incontinent sooner then later Im just hopping it later. 

Im starting to wonder about my bowel control as well lately i been running frequently to the bathroom to poop im already urge urinary incontinent im hoping i can keep my bowel control

On 7/6/2019 at 12:02 PM, incondl said:

How far down the rabbit hole am I?  So deep there is no chance in turning back. Although there is nothing that would make me want to. Bowel loss is just a extension of my urinary loss that never can be changed. It was a natural progression. I can only control bowel loss for 18-24 hours by doing a partial to full enema. That’s a time consuming event all by itself. I manage it and manage it well. It’s a natural occurrence that happens multiple times in any 24 hour period. I can slow it for a short time by sitting but that’s it. I must maintain all that I do governed by the clock because it’s best from a management standpoint. Deviate from the norm and it throws off everything. Living with a load in there at almost all times is the norm so keeping odor down is a must. I don’t really ever think about it. It just is. Just like anything else that is constant. I’ve achieved what I set out to do many years ago and have never had a single regret. Over the years many members out here have contacted me to give them ideas as to how they can do this as well but generally within a short time they no longer seem to have the will to continue. That’s ok as they realize it wasn’t for them. But I’ve never been ridiculed by anyone out here which makes this a safe place and I appreciate it. 

Did you plan to become incontinent or was it the result of an accident? As you probably know I'm untraining and hope to achieve dual IC but don't fancy having to give myself an enema regularly. Have you not lost bowel control?

10 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

Did you plan to become incontinent or was it the result of an accident? As you probably know I'm untraining and hope to achieve dual IC but don't fancy having to give myself an enema regularly. Have you not lost bowel control?

Urinary due to a accident & bowel by choice. All bowel control now gone for about 6 years. Urinary control lost in 2008