LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chosen to go 24/7

Hello there. I have been thinking it over for the last several years and I have finally come to the point that I want to loose my continence and become both bladder and bowel incontant. It is not a discision I have taken lightly l. I have gone several weeks at a time and then spent the next several with out diapers, this circle then starts again and again. Each time my desires for this choose has grown stronger and stonger. It feels normal and it feels right to wear diapers 24/7.

So, I have chosen to get rid of my normal underwear and replace them with several hundred diapers (I have saved up for this). I only want to use diapers from now on l.

I wanted to join this site to ask for help with this life chose, any tips, any advise, and personal experience guidance will be very much appreciated.

• Like 1

It is important to rid of underwear.  That is the most important step.  The next thing is to use the diaper as needed.  It may be awkward at first but you will get use to it.

Welcome and you most certainly came to the right place to ask for advice.  There are a few of us that have the same desires as you.  No matter how hard you fight against it the desire to be in a diaper is a constant need.  For me personally when I was not diapered my thoughts were constantly consumed with getting back into a diaper.  Not wearing diapers actually impacted my life negatively and finally decided like you it was time to be padded forever.

This is a long journey.  It is time consuming, costly, and something that demands sheer commitment and determination.  You are at some point are going to be embarrassed or be practically crying because you have developed diaper rash so bad.  These are the times that will test your padded resolve.

It is diapers all the time now...remember that.  That means at the high profile meeting at work, at the doctor's office, and on that vacation to Costa Rica.  Eventually you will reach a point when you will no longer have a choice as you will develop incontinence in some form or another even if you are not completely diaper dependant.

Do you have a significant other?  If so what are their thoughts? If not are you prepared to mess your diaper while on a romantic dinner date?  These are all questions that need to be thought about.

I am not trying to be the padded pessimist here.  I know without a doubt you can happily live for the rest of your life being diapered permanently.  I encourage everyone that desires to pad up fulltime to do so.  I have learned so much from great people here.  Some like @rusty pins do not even wear diapers all the time but still take the time to give you advice and his unbiased thoughts about diapers all the time.  When I first began this journey I used to get negative about someone questioning my desire to be diapered permanently.  Now I understand they were simply giving good old fashioned, sound advice.

I hope you find peace by being permanently padded and please do not hesitate to ask me any specific questions about wearing diapers all the time.

Deciding to wear diapers 24/7 and to use them for their intended purpose is a big step, wether its  for medical issues or by choice in your case you will get use to diapered life quickly since you have accepted your desire to wear and the fact it may quickly become a need vrs choice.

really think about your choice for wanting to become dual incontinent as bladder IC issues are easy to manage and hide the fact  you are wearing and using a diaper, I have had a few unexpected bowel moments in public and one small one at work its not a pleasant feeling when you fill your diaper and it’s really noticeable it happened .  I have come to terms with the fact I am now having bowel issues after 4.5 years of being diapered 24/7 but I would never choose to force myself to use my diaper for a bowel movment.

Being diapered 24/7 has not really changed my way of life its just made traveling a bit harder as I have gone from being able to travel light to being the one who takes most of the trunk space at the beginning of the trip ?.   

A few recommendations are 

Wear a premium diaper you can trust to do its job (Test at home to prevent embarrassing issues when trying out a new diaper for the first time) 

always have a backpack full of supplies and a change of clothes with you at all times (you will need dry pants at some point in time) 

Change before you get over saturated as it will help keep the leaks down 

Be prepared to change even at the most inconvenient times (work, family gatherings, out with your friends) its all part of being diapered 24/7

be prepared for people to find out no matter how hard you try to hide your diapers people close to you will notice. 

Keep your spare diapers in large clear ziplock bags in your backpack as this will protect them when you go though a bag check when traveling or even exiting a store (has happened to me a few times) it can be embarrassing at first when a stranger pulls out a diaper when checking your bag in public 

(you will get over the embarrassment and bag checks will not worry you) 

• Like 1

Your story sounds similar to mine. I started wearing 247,  6 years ago and my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. . .  It's not a decision to take lightly but for some, like myself, it's  the right decision. 

• Like 2

There is an excellent thread called "Strange Days Indeed' that details the transition to 24/7 for a gentlemen named @oznl . It is both uproariously funny at times, and also an excellent resource. I wore diapers to bed for about 2 years before going over to 24/7 about 90 days ago, and I have gotten some excellent advice from people here. (I would say 95% 24/7 to be accurate, because I still haven't figured out how to wear diapers while running or at the gym). I've detailed my experience following in the footsteps of Oznl and others in a blog called "24/7 unexpected pitfalls". 

It feels great to be in a diaper, and so far, this immersion project has not caused me to grow tired of it, an outcome I half expected when I started. There are a lot of great tips already in this thread, and lots more on the site in general. A couple of points I would add: for me, onesies have proven invaluable in terms of my comfort in wearing a diaper when I'm at work or out with friends. And, diaper cream is your best friend - I used to use it the odd time mostly because I liked the smell and the feel, but I was never regular about it. Well, I am now - I use it religiously, after chaffing and rashes drove me to my doctor and nearly brought my new lifestyle to a halt after the first four weeks or so. 

You are probably going to discover that you can basically do anything diapered that you used to do in underpants, as long as you plan a bit, use some common sense, take a deep breath, and go for it. If you are like me, the rewards will be worth the effort. Good luck, and let us know how it's going. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your support. I do have a significant other and she is happy with me to become diaper dependant, don't get me wrong, as you would expect it wasn't always like that but other the years she has become expecting of my diapers and has supported and encouraged me through this choose, and now it is here she is helping in whatever way she can do...she just doesn't want to change any messy diapers ?, I totally understand that ?.

Is there any advice you can give towards starting the progress? I doesn't bother me if I become completely "Incontant" I am more than happy to get to a point where it is necessary for me to wear diapers 24/7. I have looked through the 12 month diaper program, I am not interested in doing 100% of what they say but I have started to drink 16oz of coffee and 8oz water with breakfast and as well as upping my water in take.

I  have now out ride of all my underwear and there is now 24 packs of different diaprr in the spare room, as of this evening I am now diapered 24/7. 

5 hours ago, BabyRob85 said:

Thank you for your support. I do have a significant other and she is happy with me to become diaper dependant, don't get me wrong, as you would expect it wasn't always like that but other the years she has become expecting of my diapers and has supported and encouraged me through this choose, and now it is here she is helping in whatever way she can do...she just doesn't want to change any messy diapers ?, I totally understand that ?.

Is there any advice you can give towards starting the progress? I doesn't bother me if I become completely "Incontant" I am more than happy to get to a point where it is necessary for me to wear diapers 24/7. I have looked through the 12 month diaper program, I am not interested in doing 100% of what they say but I have started to drink 16oz of coffee and 8oz water with breakfast and as well as upping my water in take.

I  have now out ride of all my underwear and there is now 24 packs of different diaprr in the spare room, as of this evening I am now diapered 24/7. 

For me the hardest thing to overcome wearing diapers permanently was the desire to remove it after a sexual release.  That is where my wife comes in.  I politely asked her to force me back into diapers after I made my sissies and she surprisingly obliged.  Within a few weeks the desire to remove my diaper simply completely went away even after releasing my gooies.  I thought this would be impossible to overcome but it was not so bad at all.  Now I feel naked without a diaper on and sexual releases no longer matter.

I am glad you have an understanding woman.  That is so important in your quest to diaper dependancy.  My wife took a long time to accept her husband needed to wear diapers fulltime too.  It was a difficult road but love found a way.

Starting process is simple...diapers, diapers, and more diapers.  Since your s/o approves ask her to help reinforce diapers all the time.  You have experience with diapers so it should not be so difficult for you.

There is an excellent thread called "Strange Days Indeed' that details the transition to 24/7 for a gentlemen named [mention=18701]oznl[/mention] . It is both uproariously funny at times, and also an excellent resource. I wore diapers to bed for about 2 years before going over to 24/7 about 90 days ago, and I have gotten some excellent advice from people here. (I would say 95% 24/7 to be accurate, because I still haven't figured out how to wear diapers while running or at the gym). I've detailed my experience following in the footsteps of Oznl and others in a blog called "24/7 unexpected pitfalls". 
It feels great to be in a diaper, and so far, this immersion project has not caused me to grow tired of it, an outcome I half expected when I started. There are a lot of great tips already in this thread, and lots more on the site in general. A couple of points I would add: for me, onesies have proven invaluable in terms of my comfort in wearing a diaper when I'm at work or out with friends. And, diaper cream is your best friend - I used to use it the odd time mostly because I liked the smell and the feel, but I was never regular about it. Well, I am now - I use it religiously, after chaffing and rashes drove me to my doctor and nearly brought my new lifestyle to a halt after the first four weeks or so. 
You are probably going to discover that you can basically do anything diapered that you used to do in underpants, as long as you plan a bit, use some common sense, take a deep breath, and go for it. If you are like me, the rewards will be worth the effort. Good luck, and let us know how it's going. 

Could you please share the link to the blog. I guess some good information is located there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All is going well, I got rid of my underwear last night but I have been diaper 24/7 since since first thing Monday morning. Throughout the night I recall briefly (Blurry) waking up to pee so this morning was a wet start to the day, would be nice if I didn't wake up in the night but oh well. Since I work as an archaeologist being diapered all day makes things easier, I don't have to get out of the trench and treck all the way across site to use the porter toilet, a blessing for nappies right there ?. When I got home I found that my girlfriend had store some of my diaprr in my bed side draw which was nice ?

• Like 1