LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alternate Bedwetting Training Idea

I had a thought today in regards to a bedwetting training.

So here is my idea. hook up a small bag of water 200-600ml of hot (while going to bed) water to a solendoid and a random timer. The solendoid would have one end in the warm water and the other end in ones diaper. The random timer would go off and release the timer and automatically "wet" the diaper.

I hope that this would set the precedence in one's mind that a wet diaper is nothing to be feared and start the process of bedwetting.

What do you think? Would this process over the course of weeks/months get the body used to releasing without thinking about it while sleeping?

I had a thought today in regards to a bedwetting training.
So here is my idea. hook up a small bag of water 200-600ml of hot (while going to bed) water to a solendoid and a random timer. The solendoid would have one end in the warm water and the other end in ones diaper. The random timer would go off and release the timer and automatically "wet" the diaper.
I hope that this would set the precedence in one's mind that a wet diaper is nothing to be feared and start the process of bedwetting.
What do you think? Would this process over the course of weeks/months get the body used to releasing without thinking about it while sleeping?
Doubtful because all that's happening is a mechanical dumping of liquid ,you need your unconscious to allow your body to void.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sorry I doubt that would work other than possibly waking you up in the middle of the night when a load of water pours into your diaper, assuming it didn't just come out of the diaper first and just soak the bed!

A slightly different take on the “solenoid and a random timer” is to go to bed in a diaper that is already wet.  This will get you accustomed to sleeping wet and hopefully convince your subconscious that adding more wetness during the night is acceptable. 

• Like 1
On 5/30/2019 at 6:12 PM, WBxx said:

A slightly different take on the “solenoid and a random timer” is to go to bed in a diaper that is already wet.  This will get you accustomed to sleeping wet and hopefully convince your subconscious that adding more wetness during the night is acceptable. 

Yes, I can't remember when I last went to bed entirely dry. I change into a clean diaper not long before going to bed but as I've now developed an almost constant trickle its not actually totally dry for very long.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:07 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Sorry I doubt that would work other than possibly waking you up in the middle of the night when a load of water pours into your diaper, assuming it didn't just come out of the diaper first and just soak the bed!

Well if they do this then they sure will wet the bed but not the intended way of doing it!

On 6/4/2019 at 10:26 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Yes, I can't remember when I last went to bed entirely dry. I change into a clean diaper not long before going to bed but as I've now developed an almost constant trickle its not actually totally dry for very long.

Same here. I I'm not already wet as I go to bed. I usually am before I fall asleep. I am never dry very long.