LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sunday Mornings

I was pulling weeds in my front yard today. Had clothes on, but my diaper kept peaking out my jeans while bending over. Might have got busted by a couple taking a walk. I doubt they were paying too much attention, but they caught me off guard and I was exposed a bit. Even if they saw it I doubt they would immediately jump to the diaper conclusion. Cleaning while diapered has it risks I guess. At least outside. 

• Like 1
I was pulling weeds in my front yard today. Had clothes on, but my diaper kept peaking out my jeans while bending over. Might have got busted by a couple taking a walk. I doubt they were paying too much attention, but they caught me off guard and I was exposed a bit. Even if they saw it I doubt they would immediately jump to the diaper conclusion. Cleaning while diapered has it risks I guess. At least outside. 
Get a onesie problem,No problem? Supports your diaper and makes it camera shy you might say .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Get a onesie problem,No problem? Supports your diaper and makes it camera shy you might say .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not that worried about it. I’m not trying to flaunt it. If some plastic shows from time to time so be it. 

I would if things were different, but I do not live alone.  There will be a few days where I may have the house to myself for a day and when that situation comes up, I do plan to spend the day totally in a t-shirt and diaper doing things around the house. I know I will be very wet but I'm not sure how much time I may spend in a loaded diaper.

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I would if things were different, but I do not live alone.  There will be a few days where I may have the house to myself for a day and when that situation comes up, I do plan to spend the day totally in a t-shirt and diaper doing things around the house. I know I will be very wet but I'm not sure how much time I may spend in a loaded diaper.

Pretty much the same here. I'll have a couple of days in about two weeks where I'll have the house to myself. And it it's warm enough by then, I'll be in a T shirt and diaper. Otherwise the diaper will be covered up by a pair of sweat pants.

Most of my Sundays,Saturdays where I  live ,I will stay with my night diaper if its not to wet cleaning and working on my marine tank or sit in my workshop working on my models or painting figures or what ever else I want to do.If its to wet take it of and get on with my day.

I wear diapers 24/7 and I simply love to wake up in a soaking wet diaper. When I wake up I usually stay in it for the first hour and a half to enjoy it. Meanwhile I’ll take care of breakfast and make myself a pot coffee. Then I will take a shower diaper up and get ready for work. So the first hour and a half is spend in nothing more than my diaper and a t-shirt, good start of the day i would say.

32 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

I wear diapers 24/7 and I simply love to wake up in a soaking wet diaper. When I wake up I usually stay in it for the first hour and a half to enjoy it. Meanwhile I’ll take care of breakfast and make myself a pot coffee. Then I will take a shower diaper up and get ready for work. So the first hour and a half is spend in nothing more than my diaper and a t-shirt, good start of the day i would say.

That's awesome! I do the same for my morning routing during the week except I wear pullups to work for more discretion. 

• 4 weeks later...

My daily routine is to stay in my wet night diaper for as long as possible usually about 12- 14 hours but sometimes longer. I know as long as I clean myself very good I won't have any skin issues. I do clean the house while wearing among other things. I wear some kind of protection 24/7 so it's normal for me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk