LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take Your Child To Work Day (One Shot Short Story)

@YourFNF gave me this idea: "I've had this recurring fantasy about a girl who's mommy owns a tech startup and she's basically treated as a Little by the whole office...." and "Like I picture in one scene she's introduced to a new client who turns out to be daddy with his own little boy and is made to me mess herself.."

I gathered from the verbiage that this was more than likely intended to be set in the diaper dimension, but I don't fuck around with that place, so I went a slightly different route. I sincerely hope my attempt is good in your eyes. I had fun writing something that someone else pitched, and will be doing it at least two more times in the near future for ideas from @Wannatripbaby and possibly @foofybabykitten, I say possibly because the idea was given on DA and the names are similar but I don't know for certain if they're the same person.

Anyway, no one dies in this one, and there aren't any horrible things, just good old fashioned smut! Enjoy and leave a comment if you feel like it, shoot me a PM with story ideas you'd like to see written, I don't do commissions, so any idea you give me is free and such and such.

Take Your Child To Work Day

By: RambleLamb

"This is stupid." Belinda grumped from the passenger seat of the car. "I don't see why I have to do this, I'm not a kid anymore." she added.

Her mother sighed and reached over to gently rub her daughter's shoulder as the girl sat with her arms folded across her chest. "No one said you were a kid, Belle, but like it or not, you are my daughter and the head of the company should set an example by participating in things like this." she said.

Belinda sighed, her pout turning into a sneer as she turned to glare at her mother. "Fine, but you are forbidden from calling me "Belle" while we're there." she spat.

Her mother removed her hand from her daughter's shoulder. "I don't see what the big deal is, you used to love that nickname." she said, more than a little saddened by her daughter's negative attitude.

Belinda scoffed. "Yeah, when I was four and loved Beauty and the Beast, mom." she said. "I'm in college now, not preschool." she added, turning her attention out her window to scowl at the world as it passed her by.

Diana felt the anger rise up in her. "I think you mean that you were in college, Belle." she corrected. "Typically when you fail out of all your classes and have to move back to your parent's house they stop considering you a student." she added, hoping to quell her daughter's sour mood with a harsh dose of realism.

Over the last two months Belinda had been dealing with the shame of having to move back in with her parents after spending too much time partying and not enough time studying and attending classes while away at college. With nothing but time on her hands as she'd been unable to find work, Belinda had more or less regressed to her teenage self, hanging out around the house and accomplishing next to nothing with her time. Her attitude had also taken a severe nosedive, this morning's tantrum just one of many over the last two months. When she'd gotten into an argument with her parents about her lack of a job, she'd told her mother that, as the owner of the small but quite successful tech startup company, she should just give her a job which brought them back to the subject of her failure at school and her mother pointing out that she wasn't going to give her a job just because she was the owner and Belinda was her daughter.

When the subject of the "take your child to work" day came up Belinda had rejected the idea, but Diana was steadfast in her decision and offered to treat it as a day long interview, to see if Belinda could handle being a secretary or personal assistant and if she could she'd be allowed to interview for the position with all the other potential candidates and if she truly was the best for the job then she'd have it. Belinda viewed it as a secret way for her mother to give her a job but make it look like she wasn't doing so because she was Belinda's mother, and finally consented to going to work with her mother for the day.

The morning had started off on the wrong foot to begin with, Belinda having neglected to set her alarm the night before as her mother had told her to do, and then whining and complaining about how early it was when her mother had come in to wake her while she was getting herself ready for the day. All of this culminated in Belinda rushing her shower, not bothering to wash her hair, and throwing on her favorite t-shirt and jeans without considering that maybe the fact that she'd picked them up off her bedroom floor, but with them already running behind, her mother begrudgingly said nothing to her daughter as they made their way to the car.

"Look, Belle, I know you're having a tough time right now, but if you made a little bit of an effort to present yourself as an adult-" her mother had begun to say before her daughter had turned to face her.

"Are you fucking kidding me, mom?! How am I supposed to present myself as an adult when I'm sleeping in my old bedroom and having to answer to you and dad like a fucking child?!" Belinda snapped, her eyes wide with anger and brimming with hot tears of frustration and embarrassment.

The car pulled to a stop in the parking garage and Diana squealed to a stop in her spot before getting out of the car and moving to Belinda's side where she threw the door open and reached inside to unbuckle her daughter's seatbelt.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Belinda screamed, the cry ringing out in the parking garage.

"Something I should have been doing from the start." Diana responded through gritted teeth as she pulled her daughter from the car by the wrist and yanked her to the front of the car where her latent maternal skills came back in full force as she bent Belinda over the hood and tugged her pants down, sighing when she saw her daughter had failed to put on underwear, and proceeded to deliver a dozen sharp swats to the girl's exposed backside, the cracks echoing off the walls and ceiling quickly joined by the desperate and humiliated cries of her daughter.

"Fucking stop, mom, what the fuck?!" Belinda screamed as her pants were pulled down, followed by strings of profanity that rapidly devolved into pleading and further devolved until she was genuinely crying.

Diana stopped after she was sure the message had gotten through and righted her daughter before throwing her arms around the girl and hugging her tightly. "I hope you realize that that was for your own good, Belle." she said quietly to her sobbing daughter, feeling the motion of the girl gently rubbing her stinging backside.

"I told you not to call me that!" Belle whined between sobs, trying to pull free of her mother.

Diana broke her embrace and looked her daughter square in the eyes, the younger and, at the moment, far more vulnerable woman trying to look away but having her chin gripped gently but firmly to hold her gaze in place. "I will call you Belinda when you act like my college aged daughter, until then, I think Belle is a very fitting name, wouldn't you agree, sweetie?" she asked, her tone soft and maternal but only slightly covering the seriousness and authority that she was exerting over her daughter.

Belle sniffled. "I'm sorry, please give me another chance!" she pleaded as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

Diana bent forward and pulled her daughter's pants up for her, the girl wincing and crying out in pain as the denim rubbed across her reddened backside. "If you can prove to me today that you're ready to be Belinda then I'll forget this ever happened." she said.

Belle nodded. "Thank you." she said quietly.

"But." Diana added. "If you fail to prove to me that you're ready to be an adult and that you're serious about wanting a job then your father and I are going to have to discuss what we're going to do with you." she said.

Belle swallowed hard and nodded again. "I'll show you, I promise." she said.

Diana kissed her daughter's forehead and went to the glovebox for some tissues to give the girl. "Dry your eyes and compose yourself and we'll head inside, okay?" she asked.

Belle took the tissues and wiped her eyes, blowing her nose a few times before she handed the package of tissues back to her mother before they made their way into the office.

Unbeknownst to either woman, Diana's parking space was situated right next to a security camera, and unbeknownst to either woman, said camera and the person watching the cameras had seen the whole show that Diana and her daughter had put on.

"Belle, this is Patty, she's in charge of making sure everyone that visits gets a badge and finds their way around okay." Diana told her daughter as they stood before a girl that couldn't have been much older than Belle herself, though in comparison, Patty in her smart and professional looking business outfit consisting of a long black skirt and a modest blouse accompanying her high heels whereas Belle looked like she'd just rolled out of bed and was on her way to high school.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Belle!" Patty chirped happily.

Belle held her tongue at having this girl use her childish nickname and feigned a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Patty." she said.

"I have to get to my office and check my schedule for the day, but Patty will show you around and get you set up and then I'll come find you so we can start your trial run, okay, sweetie?" Diana asked.

Belle nodded and watched her mother depart, thankful that she might be able to salvage some of her adulthood without her around.

"Okay, Belle, here's your visitor badge." Patty said as she clipped the laminated badge to Belle's shirt without asking. "That badge will let you into any door that has a blue circle above it." she explained, pointing to the blue circle above the door Belle and her mother had entered through.

Belle again feigned a smile. "Thanks, Patty." she said.

"Anytime, kiddo!" Patty chirped. "Now, why don't we take a quick tour and then we'll get you set up with the other kids." she said.

"Other kids?" Belle asked.

Patty nodded. "Oh yeah, we've got about seven of you guys visiting here today!" she said as she started walking away, beginning the previously mentioned tour. "First stop is the restroom, I know my other little tour goers needed that before we really started exploring." she said with a warm smile.

Belle rolled her eyes. "I think I'll be fine, Patty." she said. "Why don't you just point me in the direction of my mom's office and I'll hang out there until she's ready for me." she added.

Patty's smile faded. "No can do, kiddo, all the kids need to stay in room 1A until their parents come and get them." she said. "I'll take you there now if you don't want the grand tour though." she added, her perky tone replaced by one of fake sincerity as she had already had her fill of her boss's bratty daughter mere minutes after meeting her.

"Fine." Belle said simply and followed Patty down the long hall to a boardroom, her eyes widening in disbelief as she saw half a dozen or so children inside playing with various toys. The oldest one in the room didn't look like he was more than twelve while the youngest looked to be about three or four, a distinct bulge beneath the stretchy pants she wore beneath her ladybug print dress. "Nope, no fucking way am I going in there." Belle said bluntly.

Patty ignored her and ran her badge over the reader, causing the door to slide open and the full volume within the room to come blaring out. "Have fun, kiddo." she said as she gave Belle a small push into the room just before the door slid closed.

Belle turned and banged on the door, reaching for her badge and running it over the reader inside the room, getting a sharp buzz and a red light for her efforts. After five more tries she noticed Patty pointing upward and looked above the door to see a green square rather than a blue circle.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." she said.

"You said a swear, I'm telling!" a young boy behind her exclaimed.

Belle rolled her eyes and turned around. "Go ahead and tell, you little booger eater!" she shouted, causing many of the kids to gasp and the young boy to begin crying. Belle sighed and moved to him, kneeling down in front of him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry, buddy, please don't cry." she said, less concerned about the boy and more concerned that her mother would find out she'd already failed their agreement.

"Leave me alone!" the boy wailed and shoved her hard in the chest.

Given her current position, Belle was almost powerless to keep from falling backward onto her butt, the pain of the impact on her still tender backside bringing a cry of pain and a welling of tears to her eyes.

"Jeez, you gonna cry because you got pushed by a kid half your size?" the oldest boy in the room asked with a scoff.

Belle wiped her eyes. "Shut up, it just surprised me is all." she said, sounding very much like one of the younger children in the room rather than the adult she actually was.

The boy nodded. "Whatever you say, crybaby." he said and turned his attention back to his phone.

Belle fumed and got up from the floor, marching over to him and slapping the phone from his hands, sending it tumbling across the floor under the table in the center of the room.

The boy stood up from his chair and proved to be nearly a head taller than Belle. "Pick it up." he commanded angrily as he stared her down.

Belle felt her face flush as she turned to look for the phone, hoping this boy wasn't the type to hit girls when they made him angry. She lowered herself onto her knees and looked beneath the table, seeing the phone a few feet away in front of her and moving on her hands and knees toward it to reach out and pick it up.

The door beeped and Patty entered suddenly, the sound of the beep and the door opening startling Belle and causing her to lift up and bang her head on the table, biting her tongue in the process. Yelping in both surprise and pain, Belle crawled forward the rest of the way and found herself looking up at Patty, meeting the standing woman's eyes and looking down as her face went red.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're fitting in with the other children so well, Belle." Patty praised, her tone soft and kind, befitting an adult talking to a child.

Belle stood up and glared at Patty, the insinuation that not only was she just like the other children but that she was also playing with them annoying her beyond what she could tolerate without speaking up.

"Lithen hewe-" Belle began but abruptly stopped, clamping her hand over her mouth in surprise at the childish lisp she'd developed from biting her tongue.

Patty covered her own mouth to stifle a laugh at what she'd just heard. "Yes, Belle? You were saying?" she cooed in mock sincerity.

Belle fumed. "Thtop tawking do me wike I'm thum dumb kid!" she yelled.

"Listen here, Belle, you will not raise your voice to me like that again, if you want to talk to me you can use your inside voice like a good girl." Patty said condescendingly.

Belle growled and started to say something but Patty cast an icy stare her way and she instantly quieted.

"I think you should apologize for your little tantrum, Belle." Patty told her. "Not just to me, but to your friends as well."

Belle's expression soured and she shook her head. "I'm noth apowogizing thoo thum dumb kidth!" she spat.

Patty nodded decisively. "Fine, then you can come with me and have a nice timeout to think about your behavior, young lady." she said as she reached out and took Belle by the hand firmly and began to tug her along behind her.

"Hey, lemme go!" Belle squealed and pulled against Patty's iron grip, her shoes still sliding on the carpet of the meeting room as she fought against the stronger woman.

Patty had had enough and released her hold of Belle sending the girl tumbling backward into the table, the edge hitting the backs of her thighs causing her to roll onto it and over it to the other side where she fell to the floor square on butt, a blinding white flash of hot pain jolting through her body the instant her spank damaged bottom connected with the unforgiving surface of thinly carpeted concrete.

Belle wailed in pain, tears forming in her eyes instantly as they began to cascade down her cheeks.

Patty sighed and rolled her eyes. "Good grief, Belle, I've seen toddlers that are less crybaby than you." she chided as she went around the table and stood above the sobbing girl with her legs splayed out in front of her and, looking down disapprovingly for a moment before kneeling down and putting her hands beneath the crying girl's armpits to hoist her to her feet.

Belle's thoughts were spinning out of control as she was helped to her feet, she couldn't stop crying no matter how hard she wanted to, the pain in her bottom was almost too much to handle. She felt Patty take her by the hand and shuffled along behind her as she wiped her eyes and continued to cry.

"Kids, I need to take care of Belle, but I'll be right back with some snacks for you guys, okay?" Patty said to the group of children after scanning her badge and opening the door.

"Are you gonna make Belle take a nap?" one of the younger children asked innocently. "My mommy makes me take a nap when I throw tantrums." the little girl added.

Patty looked at Belle thoughtfully and then turned back to the room. "You don't worry about Belle, we'll get her calmed down and then I'll bring her back here so she can apologize for being so disruptive." she explained. "In the meantime, thank you all for being so well behaved." she added before leading Belle from the room.

As they walked down the hall Belle found it difficult to walk normally as her bottom throbbed and tingled with every step and she found it easier to walk in short little steps, shuffling her feet to avoid the flashes of pain that came with lifting her feet and bringing them down on the floor.

"Someone told me an interesting story about you after I put you in the playroom." Patty said as she pulled Belle down the hall past the many cubicles and offices. "They told me that they saw you get quite a spanking from your mommy in the parking garage this morning." she continued, sure that Belle wasn't likely to engage in conversation as she was still sniffling and choking back sobs.

Belle's blood ran cold. "Thumwon thaw dat?!" she lisped in a hushed whisper.

Patty nodded. "Saw and recorded." she clarified as they reached her desk and she turned to face Belle. "Now, if you want that video to stay a secret, I think you need to work on doing a much better job of being a good girl for the rest of the time you're here." she said.

Belle wanted to fight, but not at the risk of a video of her being spanked by her mother finding its way onto the internet or worse, her own social media pages. "I'wl be good." she said quietly.

Patty nodded. "A smart choice, but we'll see if you can actually manage it." she said as she gave Belle's head a gentle pat and took the girl by the hand once again and continued on to the break room where she went to the fridge and pulled out a small stack of plastic containers and handed them to Belle. "You carry those and I'll get the drinks." she said.

Belle took the containers and watched Patty grab a plastic bag containing a large bottle of soda, a jug of grape juice, and small pink lunch bag and then went to the cabinet and grabbed a small stack of plastic cups.

"Now, when we get back to the playroom you're going to apologize to the other children for being a brat and serve them their snacks and once you've done that you'll sit on the floor like a good girl and eat your snacks, do you understand?" Patty asked.

Belle blushed and nodded, completely humiliated but powerless to fight, choosing to agree and obediently follow behind Patty back to the playroom, entering the room after Patty unlocked the door.

"Kids, Belle has something she'd like to say to you all." Patty said as the door closed behind them.

Belle blushed again and looked down at the floor. "Thowwy fo being a bwat." she said quietly.

"What?!" the oldest boy in the room called out as he put a hand to his ear.

"Speak up, Belle." Patty commanded as she gave Belle a sharp swat on the behind.

Belle yelped and almost dropped the containers in her hands as she jumped in surprise and pain. "Pweath fogib me fo being a bwat!" she squealed.

The children nodded and all confirmed they forgave her and Patty smiled and patted Belle on the head. "Good girl, now set those down on the table before you drop them and I'll give you things to take to everyone." she said.

Belle flushed and set the containers down on the table and stood silently as she watched Patty open the containers and pull out carrot and celery sticks, apple slices, a chocolate chip cookie to place them in a napkin and hand them to Belle. With the snack portion handed to her, Patty poured some grape juice into one of the plastic cups and handed it to Belle.

"Juice goes to the little kids and soda goes to David because he's the oldest." she explained and gave Belle a gentle nudge to get her going.

Belle moved to the end of the table in her same shuffling baby steps, watching the juice in the cup slosh around, worrying what Patty would do if she spilled any.

"Set it on the table, Belle, little ones need to sit at the table for snack time." Patty told her as she prepared another snack and drink combo for Belle to take upon her return.

Belle performed her task over and over until all the younger children were seated at the table with their snacks and juice, David, having come and gotten his own, was seated off in the corner looking at his phone while he ate. With her duties complete, Belle returned to Patty and waited for her own snack and drink and frowned when she was handed a cup of grape juice and led to a seat at the table.

"Thith ith whath the withle kidth are having though." Belle protested.

Patty nodded. "I think that with the way you've been acting today you're much closer in maturity to them over David." she replied bluntly. "Truth be told, I probably should have given you a sippy cup like Athena." she added, gesturing to the youngest girl in the room as she sucked down her juice from the princess themed pink sippy cup.

Belle looked up at Patty with a scowl. "I'm not a baby!" she declared, sounding all too similar to a young child arguing their status to an adult after doing something that proved otherwise.

"No?" Patty asked. "So, you haven't been a whiny brat all day? You weren't crawling on the floor when I came in here to get you to help me get the snacks? You haven't cried because you fell down on your bottom?" she asked and leaned in to whisper into Belle's ear. "You didn't get the spanking you obviously deserve and probably need a proper reminder of?" she asked.

Belle seethed and shot up from her seat, slamming her hands down on the table in rage thinking Patty would finally understand that she'd had enough of this and was demanding to be treated like the adult woman that she was, but as she brought her hands down onto the table, her juice cup bounced toward her and spilled grape juice onto the bottom of her shirt and down the crotch and leg of her jeans creating a small pool on the gray carpet below.

Patty sighed and went to grab several napkins,shoving them into Belle's hand. "Clean up that mess, young lady and then you're coming with me, I've had just about enough of your behavior today." she growled.

Belle began wiping off the table and soaking up what she could from the floor before Patty grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the door. "David, please watch the kids while I handle this." she asked the oldest boy who had a wicked smirk on his face as he watched Belle awkwardly try and cover her stained pants.

"Yes, ma'am, take as much time as you need." he said politely.

Once through the door, Patty turned to face Belle. "What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" she asked in exasperation.

Belle tried to look away but had her chin grabbed and her gaze guided back to Patty's. "I-" she started to say but was cut off.

"Save it!" Patty shouted. "You and I are going straight to your mother to explain what a colossal brat you are." she proclaimed as she roughly grabbed Belle's hand and began to drag her along behind her.

"No, pleathe donth!" Belle protested, cursing the fact that her tongue was still swollen from biting it earlier.

Patty turned and faced her again. "And why shouldn't I?" she asked.

Belle was starting to cry again. "I'm thowwy! Pweathe give me anotha chance, I'wl do anything!" she pleaded.

Patty looked at her watch. "It's time for my lunch." she said. "If I use my personal lunch time to take you shopping for clean clothes do you promise to do everything I say and not argue with me no matter what?" she asked.

Belle nodded and wiped her tears away. "I promith." she said.

"If you do argue with me, for any reason whatsoever I will not only drag you right back here and dump you off in your mother's office, but you'll also get another spanking that will make the one your mother gave you feel like a tickle party." Patty threatened. "Am I understood, little girl?" she asked.

Belle nodded again, cringing at being called a little girl and at the thought of being spanked by someone so close to her own age. "Yeth, ma'am." she said sullenly.

"Good, then let's go." Patty said as she took Belle by the hand once more and led her to her desk to get her purse and then to the parking garage to her car.

In the backseat of Patty's car, Belle watched the world outside, wondering why all of this was happening to her, cursing Patty and her mother for treating her like a child and looking disdainfully down at her stained clothes, angry that the table had been so flimsy that it couldn't manage to keep her drink cup on it after a little bang of her hands.

Patty drove them in silence to a big box store and pulled into the parking lot before getting out and opening Belle's door for her, the child safety locks preventing her from doing so herself and took the girl by the hand once more.

"You don't need to hold my hand." Belle told her, smiling as she realized her tongue had finally returned to normal and was allowing her to speak like an adult again.

Patty stopped. "Strike one, Belle." she said coldly as she grabbed a cart from the nearby cart return. "Get in." she said simply.

Belle looked at her incredulously but stayed still.

"One." Patty said, placing her hands on her hips.

Belle furrowed her brow, not understanding until Patty continued.

"Two." Patty said.

Belle looked at the cart and then to Patty. "You can't be serious." she said.

"Two and a half." Patty continued, the look on her face deadly serious.

Belle sighed and climbed up and into the cart, gingerly sitting in the large basket area before Patty took hold of the bar in front and nodded to her before pushing the cart forward to the entrance of the store.

"From now on, resistance will be met with further reduction of status and privilege, young lady." Patty said. "I can't spank you here in the store, but I can make sure you understand that your actions have consequences." she added as they drove through the sliding doors and into the store.

Belle sat glumly in the cart, avoiding looking up to see the face of people they passed, sure that everyone was staring at her, hoping no one was taking pictures of the grown woman riding in the cart like a child.

The cart stopped in the Women's section and Patty looked at the clothes on the rack, modest skirts like hers mostly before Belle took notice and sighed. "Can I just have another shirt and jeans?" she asked.

Patty grabbed the bar of the cart and moved out of the area and into the Girl's section to look at shirts appropriate for a high school aged girl.

"These clothes are so ugly!" Belle moaned.

Patty sighed and drove the cart further into the section, looking at more juvenile styles.

"Nothing here will even fit me!" Belle whined as she looked around at the clothes on the racks meant for girls on the cusp of tweenhood.

Patty looked down at Belle and just shook her head in disappointment as she pushed the cart to the back of the store and down the aisle dedicated to baby supplies.

"Where are you taking us?!" Belle asked loudly.

Patty stopped the cart and plucked a package from the little peg hook to her right and ripped it open before going to the side of the cart and pushing the item in her hand into Belle's mouth.

Belle reached up to pull the pacifier from her mouth but had her hand slapped away by Patty.

"If that leaves your mouth before I give you permission to take it out, you'll be standing in front of your mother when we get back to the office with a diaper on over your blistered butt, little girl." she threatened.

Belle looked up at her with wide eyes and found only a stern and serious face looking down at her which made her shudder from fear and quietly suck the pacifier.

Patty nodded, tossing the opened package into the cart. "I finally found the solution to my noise problem." she said smugly as she returned to the front of the cart and began pushing it again, turning around and driving back to the previous section to look at the juvenile clothing while Belle fumed with her arms folded across her chest.

Several items were put into the cart beside her, Belle looking at the bright colors and prints with growing rage as she bit down on the pacifier bulb and glared up at Patty. The item that sent her over the edge was a light yellow pair of footed pajamas with Belle the princess on them, causing the real world Belle to climb over the side of the cart and spit the pacifier out. "This is fucking bullshit, I'm out of here!" she shouted.

In one smooth motion Patty had grabbed her arm and dragged her to where the pacifier had landed, picking it up and stuffing it back into Belle's mouth before dragging her off to the restrooms, the errant woman behind her thrashing against the pull futilely as she again spit the pacifier out and was screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs causing everyone they passed to take notice. Patty led them to the women's restroom and shoved the door open with a loud bang before hauling her charge to the counter and bending her over it where she tugged her pants down and began smacking the still red cheeks beneath with all her might and fury.

Patty punctuated each of her words with a smack followed by a yelp of pain from Belle.

"You."

SMACK

"Will."

SMACK

"Learn."

SMACK

"To."

SMACK

"Behave."

SMACK

"And."

SMACK

"Do."

SMACK

"As."

SMACK

"You're."

SMACK

"Told."

SMACK

Belle was a blubbering mess by the last blow, her legs shaky as she bawled and lay with her top half limp on the countertop as Patty shook the sting out of her hand and tried to catch her breath. She knelt down and removed Belle's shoes, socks and pants entirely and dragged the girl to the handicapped stall.

"I'm going to finish shopping for you, and you're going to stay right here until I'm done and when I come back we're going to get you dressed and take you back to the office." Patty explained as she took the bundle of clothes with her and left the bathroom, throwing the garments in the trashcan outside before making her way back to where she'd left the cart.

Belle stood in the stall whimpering and sobbing naked from the waist down and wishing she could just run away or disappear altogether. Her butt was on fire, the sting causing her to wince each time she shifted her weight when the cold tiles became uncomfortable on her bare feet.

The door opened again a short time later and Patty made her way to the stall with two bags in hand and a package beneath her arm. "Alright, Belle, unless you want another spanking you'll let me get you dressed without a fuss." she said as she set the bags down and pulled another pacifier from one and held it up in front of Belle. "Take this and put it in your mouth to show me that you're ready to behave." she said simply.

Belle took the pacifier and begrudgingly slipped it into her mouth, sucking it sullenly as she watched Patty retrieve several items from the bag and go to the package on the floor. Belle whimpered when she saw the diaper come out of the pack, its pristine white plastic seeming to glow under the florescent lights of the bathroom.

Patty took her by the hand and led her to the baby changing station secured to the wall and opened it to let the table down and laid out a plastic mat from one of the bags, patting it to beckon Belle onto it.

Belle climbed on, sure that the table would snap off and send her to the floor but as she lay down she found herself looking up at Patty from her new position, not falling and not hearing the breaking of plastic and bolts.

Patty went to work wiping Belle's sensitive flesh, dragging the cool wipe over the red bottom of her charge slowly, bringing soft mewling sounds of contentment from the girl. The diaper was unfolded and slid under Belle's bottom before a flurry of powder began to coat her private parts and the diaper was brought up between her legs and taped firmly around her waist. Helping the girl off the table, Patty smiled and allowed herself a chuckle seeing a girl not much younger than her sucking a pacifier with a bulky diaper peeking out below her shirt.

Belle checked out mentally after the diapering began, choosing to escape to a place in her mind where none of this was happening to her and she was having fun with her friends or enjoying her adulthood somewhere rather than having a diaper put on her by a woman she'd met only a short time ago in a public restroom while she sucked on a pacifier.

"Arms up." Patty commanded suddenly, bringing her out of her blissful world of make believe and back to reality.

Belle lifted her arms and had her shirt lifted off her, followed by her bra, the horrible secret of the secret padding within the cups finally revealed, allowing Patty the opportunity at another wave of laughter at her expense when she saw the flatness of her chest and her puffy pink nipples that she covered with her hands.

Patty went back to the bags and pulled out the yellow pajamas Belle had lost her cool over before and unzipped them and helped Belle guide her feet into.

Belle smirked despite herself, confident that Patty had wasted her money and would find that the pajamas wouldn't fit and she'd have to go find her more age appropriate clothing, but as the pajamas began to slide up her body she became less and less confident she'd see that outcome, and once her arms went into the sleeves and the zipper began to come up, she felt tears start to roll down her cheeks as she her fate was sealed with the zipper stopping below her chin. She felt Patty messing with her hair and knew after the pink ribbons came out that she was affixing her locks into pigtails to maximize her humiliation.

"There!" Patty proclaimed as she took Belle by the hand and led her to the mirror, the rustling of her diaper beneath her pajamas faint but unmistakable in the quiet bathroom.

Belle began to cry in earnest as she saw herself, the bulge of her diaper beneath her infantile pajamas coupled with her new hairstyle making her look like an overgrown toddler ready for a nap rather than a college aged woman ready for a life of independence.

Patty turned Belle to face her and hugged the crying girl, rubbing her back softly. "Shh, it's okay, Belle, I promise to take good care of you." she whispered and gave the girl's crinkly bottom a few gentle pats.

Belle found herself feeling comforted by the hug, and despite her resentment and hatred of Patty, found herself wrapping her arms around the woman and hugging her back as she continued to cry and suck her pacifier.

Before they left the bathroom, Patty affixed a clip and tether to Belle's pacifier and clipped it to her pajamas. Grabbing the bags and the package of diapers before leading the girl out of the bathroom and back to the car.

The stares and laughter from the people they'd passed on the way out to the car had turned Belle into a sobbing mess, adding credence to the belief that she was a little girl in desperate need of a nap rather than a grown woman being humiliated against her will.

By the time they reached the parking garage of her mother's office, Belle had mostly calmed down, but was nervously sucking her pacifier at the thought of her mother seeing her this way, but the only thing that kept her from panicking was the shred of hope that her mother would be so irate with Patty's treatment of her that she'd fire the girl right then and there and apologize to Belle for her having to endure such abuse.

Belle was retrieved from the car and led by the hand once more, forced to carry the open package of diapers in her free hand, into the building and to the room with the kids where she was unceremoniously nudged in.

"I'm going to go have a meeting with your mommy, Belle, play nice until I come back." Patty said through the closing door, leaving Belle in the room with a growing assortment of giggles behind her.

"Well, she really did handle you, didn't she?" David said as he got up and walked toward her.

Belle was sure that David hadn't been so much taller than her when she'd seen him last, but with him standing in front of her now, she felt like she was the child and he was the adult and all she could do was blush and nod as she sucked her pacifier.

David reached behind her and patted her bottom, the crinkle of her diaper seeming impossibly loud in the small room. "Wow, she even put a diaper on you, you must really be a baby." he said with a guffaw.

The chant of "Baby Belle, Baby Belle, how bad do her diapers smell?" began from nowhere and reached such a fever pitch that Belle didn't even have time to realize she was crying and had slumped down to the floor before she was looking up at David as he towered above her.

"Don't cry, baby." he said and knelt down where he proceeded to start tickling her under her armpits and on her sides as she tried to wriggle out of his reach.

Belle hated to be tickled, but her peals of laughter did little to convey that as she fell to her back and squirmed against the stronger boy's assault, gasping for air and giggling as she felt her bladder let go into the thick absorbent material of her diaper making her cry out in despair and begin to cry altogether to which David calmly put her pacifier back into her mouth to silence.

The door behind her beeped and opened and she looked up, on her back crying and sucking on her pacifier wearing babyish princess footed pajamas and a still swelling diaper beneath to see her mother and Patty looking down at her.

"Belinda May Prescott!" her mother exclaimed. "I didn't believe Patty when she told me that you'd wet yourself and had to be taken to the store for new clothes and picked out the most infantile thing you could fit into, but seeing is believing!" she shouted angrily.

Belle looked up at Patty and scowled. "She wyin'!" she said with her pacifier still bobbing between her lips.

"Get up this instant!" her mother snapped.

Belle did as she was told and yelping as she was grabbed by the wrist and pulled to her mother where she found a hand being pressed into the sodden padding of the crotch of her diaper through her pajamas.

"It certainly feels like she's telling the truth." her mother said before unzipping Belle's pajamas and exposing the yellowed diaper beneath. "And it definitely looks like she's telling the truth." she added, poking a finger into the leg gather of the diaper and looking at Belle with disappointment and shock. "So, my daughter flunks out of college and decides she'd rather play baby than accept her adult responsibilities, well, I can't say I'm surprised with the way you've been acting lately, but I'm still incredibly disappointed in you, Belle." she added.

Belle began to cry again as her pajamas were zipped back up. "I din wan dis, mommy!" she pleaded.

"That's quite enough out of you, young lady." her mother said sharply, shooting a gaze at her daughter that probably would have induced another wetting had she not just emptied herself. "Patty, I am so sorry for my daughter's behavior today, I'll make sure you're well compensated for having to play babysitter instead of being able to do your actual job." her mother said.

"It was really no trouble, Mrs. Prescott, a little strange, certainly, but no trouble at all." Patty said politely.

Belle's mother sighed. "Well, I'll take Belle into my meeting so you can go back to your normal routine." she said, grabbing her daughter's wrist. "Say thank you to Ms. Patricia for taking care of you today." she commanded her daughter.

Belle hung her head. "Fank oo fo tagin' cawe'a me, Mish Patwicha." she mumbled quietly around her pacifier.

"Anytime, cutie." Patricia said with wink and a knowing smile as she reached out and pinched Belle's cheek.

Belle was led down the hall to her mother's office and told to sit quietly on the floor which she did without question and watched as her mother sat behind her desk and organized some papers on her desk before a knock on the door got both of their attentions. Belle looked at the tall man in the suit with the young boy in tow and gave a quizzical look to Belle before her mother went to him and drew his attention.

"Mr. Atkins, welcome, and who's this?" her mother asked as she knelt down to greet the boy.

"This is my son, Davis." Mr. Atkins said.

"It's nice to meet you, Davis, my name is Diana and that's my daughter, Belle." her mother said, shaking the boy's hand politely and gesturing to Belle.

Mr. Atkins smiled politely at Belle. "Is she special needs?" he asked, taking a moment to try and find the most tactful way to phrase his question.

Her mother shook her head. "No, she's decided that she'd rather be a baby than a grown woman, so a baby she can be." she explained dismissively as she led the pair to her desk and gestured them to the seats in front of it.

"Davis, why don't you go play with Belle while daddy has his meeting." Mr. Atkins said with a gentle nudge to his son in the direction of the overgrown toddler on the other side of the room.

Belle stewed as she sat on the floor with Davis. Her mother carried on her meeting like nothing was out of the ordinary and Belle found that her diaper had cooled and was now becoming uncomfortable. None of this was fair, she wasn't supposed to be where she was now, she was supposed to be in college having parties and making questionable life choices, not wondering when she'd be let out of her wet diaper! Her mother had known that the diaper was wet before taking her to her office, yet she hadn't even offered her the chance to change out of it, if she was supposed to be a baby why wasn't she being taken care of like one and having her diaper changed? What if she got a rash? The more she thought about it, the more angry she got, and she decided that if her mother and everyone else wanted her to be a baby then they were going to have to deal with taking care of her needs for her.

Belle rose from her seated position on the floor and got into a squat, looking at her mother as she talked to Mr. Atkins with as much defiance and rebellion as she could manage in her footed pajamas and pacifier in her mouth, and began to push, her grunting getting the attention of the two adults and of the younger but obviously more mature boy as they all watched her fill her diaper.

***************************One Year Later*****************************

"I'm surprised to see you again, Belle, I hope you're going to be better behaved than you were last time you were here." Patty said sweetly.

Belle smiled at her and nodded softly. "Yes, Miss. Patricia." she replied politely.

"Good!" Patricia declared.

Belle's mother handed the large pink bag with Belle's favorite princess emblazoned on the side over to Patty. "She'll be a perfect angel for you, won't you, Belle?" her mother asked as she gave her daughter's hand a gentle but firm squeeze.

Belle nodded again. "Yes, mommy, I be good girl." she assured her mother.

Patty took the bag and set it on her desk. "Not ready for the potty just yet, Belle?" she asked the girl.

Belle shook her head. "No, ma'am, Miss. Patricia." she said sheepishly, the warmth in her diaper only now registering after a year of being denied access to a toilet.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be ready some day." Patricia said warmly as she leaned forward and booped the tip of Belle's nose with her finger.

Belle's mother scoffed. "With as often as she needs changing, I wouldn't hold my breath." she said.

Belle blushed and grabbed for her pacifier where it hung clipped to the strap of her pink corduroy shortalls and put it into her mouth, sucking on it softly to calm herself. Beneath the cartoon sun decal on the bib of her overalls was a purple shirt with Belle the princess on it. The shirt stretched down beneath her overalls and buttoned over her thick diaper, keeping it from sagging as it bulged under the snaps on the inner thighs of her shortalls. On her feet were frilly ankle socks inside pink velcro shoes with Belle the princess smiling on the side of those as well.

Patty took the girl's hand gently and picked up the diaper bag from her desk. "Wave bye bye to mommy!" she cooed.

Belle waved to her mother and murmured a tiny "bye bye, mommy" through her pacifier before beginning to follow behind Patty.

"After all the trouble you gave us last year, your mother decided that it was probably best to open up a daycare center for everyone to bring their children to." Patty explained as she led Belle down a long hall and through a door with a blue circle on it.

"Whewe's mah baj?" Belle asked as she toddled behind the older woman.

Patty laughed. "Oh, sweetie, babies don't get badges, that's only for grownups." she chided. "Are you a grownup, Belle?" she asked.

Belle thought back to the events of the morning, her father coming into her nursery and giving her a bottle of juice to drink while he changed her out of her soaked overnight diaper and got her into a nice dry one and dressed her for the day before putting her in her highchair so she could eat her oatmeal that he spoonfed her. Once her messy bib was removed she was put in her playpen while her mother finished getting ready, she remembered giggling at the cartoons daddy had put on for her and the silly noises her toys made as she played with them. The ride in the carseat had almost put her back to sleep, but she'd seen puppies being walked outside and had prattled on about them to her mommy the remainder of the trip. Now, with her diaper warming once again, without her knowledge or consent, Belle could only shake her head.

"You're a baby, aren't you, Belle?" Patty asked as she opened another door and led Belle into the daycare.

Belle sucked her pacifier and began to nod as she bent her knees and began to push, filling the seat of her diaper with her morning mess, the bulk straining against the interior of her diaper and finding room to fit only barely as she grunted softly behind her pacifier.

As Patty and the daycare worked discussed Belle and openly mocked the adult woman turned diaper filling infant, Belle decided to toddle over to the play area, fell down, and finished her journey on hands and knees thinking how fun it was as she sat down on her squishy bottom that she could go to work with her mommy.

• Like 8

I can't say I enjoyed this one much. It pushed a lot of my Nope buttons:

1: Parent forcing their teenage/adult child back into diapers for "bad behavior."

2: Said child being openly humiliated and everyone just treating it as normal even though she was not only physically assaulted, but was being VERY obvious about.

Everyone was acting so... irrational, that I expected there to be some twist at the end like a mind control device or a regressor ray gun or a magic spell or something, but nope. This was all just completely normal apparently.

Let me be clear that none of that is criticism. Plenty of people get off on this sort of thing. I'm just not one of them.

Also yes, Foofybabykitten is the one who pitched that other idea to you. ?

38 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I can't say I enjoyed this one much. It pushed a lot of my Nope buttons:

1: Parent forcing their teenage/adult child back into diapers for "bad behavior."

2: Said child being openly humiliated and everyone just treating it as normal even though she was not only physically assaulted, but was being VERY obvious about.

Everyone was acting so... irrational, that I expected there to be some twist at the end like a mind control device or a regressor ray gun or a magic spell or something, but nope. This was all just completely normal apparently.

Let me be clear that none of that is criticism. Plenty of people get off on this sort of thing. I'm just not one of them.

Also yes, Foofybabykitten is the one who pitched that other idea to you. ?

If it's not a criticism than what's the point of sharing what you didn't like? I mean, is everyone expected to provide their opinions on why a story that isn't written for them didn't work for them? Should I start commenting on Furry stories and be like "Furries aren't really my thing and here's a list of all the things I don't like about this story"?

This kind of comment is beyond annoying to me, it provides no use to anyone and basically just serves for you to turn your nose up at a story for no reason other than personal preference differences. The story wasn't written for you so that means that you should let everyone know that you didn't like it and list off the individual aspects that don't cater to your tastes?

If you're criticizing the story for a reason like spelling, grammar, or overall shitiness, that's fine, I can accept that and move on, but claiming that these points you raise aren't criticisms when you're basically saying the story isn't good because you can't get off to it kinda just makes me want to tell you to shut up. If you don't like the story, cool, there's the door, come back some other time or don't, but don't give me a numbered list of what turned you off in the story, I sincerely don't give a shit. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

If it's not a criticism than what's the point of sharing what you didn't like? I mean, is everyone expected to provide their opinions on why a story that isn't written for them didn't work for them? Should I start commenting on Furry stories and be like "Furries aren't really my thing and here's a list of all the things I don't like about this story"?

This kind of comment is beyond annoying to me, it provides no use to anyone and basically just serves for you to turn your nose up at a story for no reason other than personal preference differences. The story wasn't written for you so that means that you should let everyone know that you didn't like it and list off the individual aspects that don't cater to your tastes?

If you're criticizing the story for a reason like spelling, grammar, or overall shitiness, that's fine, I can accept that and move on, but claiming that these points you raise aren't criticisms when you're basically saying the story isn't good because you can't get off to it kinda just makes me want to tell you to shut up. If you don't like the story, cool, there's the door, come back some other time or don't, but don't give me a numbered list of what turned you off in the story, I sincerely don't give a shit. 

Oh. I never thought of it that way. You see I'm the type of person who enjoys really any kind of feedback on the things I write. I've had people tell me they didn't like Angel Hunter and I was still happy for their feedback because to me a negative reaction (not an angry one of course) is still better than silence. I didn't think about the fact that others might not see it the same way.

In the future I shall try to abide by the rule of "if you don't have anything nice/constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

Hugs?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh. I never thought of it that way. You see I'm the type of person who enjoys really any kind of feedback on the things I write. I've had people tell me they didn't like Angel Hunter and I was still happy for their feedback because to me a negative reaction (not an angry one of course) is still better than silence. I didn't think about the fact that others might not see it the same way.

In the future I shall try to abide by the rule of "if you don't have anything nice/constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

Hugs?

I'd prefer silence to be honest. If someone tells me something I wrote sucks and gives me a reason why, I can work with that, I can use that to improve the way I write or work on things that were weak in the narrative. When someone says they didn't like the story because it wasn't their cup of tea that's not really useful information, that would be like a person going into Starbucks and saying "I don't drink coffee and here's why.", no one in Starbucks cares, they just want to stand in line and hate their life.

You can shit on my story if you have valid reasons that aren't central to your personal tastes, and you can speak your mind the way you did too, this is the internet, anyone can say anything they want, but that cuts both ways and I'm going to voice my opinion right back like I did. My signature says what I feel and what I try to live by as an author, I wrote this story based on a submission from someone else and made it my own thing. As I said, I'm fairly certain the initial submission was for a DD story but I don't do that so I tweaked and ran with something that worked for me.

If you liked it, great. If you hated it, great. Feel free to tell me where I can improve, but if improving, in this instance, means writing a story in a way that more fits into your specific likes and wants, sorry, chief, that dog won't hunt, not ever.

I thought this story was absolutely amazing, very engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

I'd love to read more about the time in between her two trips to her mother's office, her whole transition into babyhood and her gradual acceptance of her fate.

Loved it!

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

Well, I enjoyed reading TAKE YOUR CHILD TO WORK DAY!

Please ignore negative vibes and continue writing creative stories for us to enjoy.

Will do! Thanks for reading!

26 minutes ago, Baby 991 said:

I thought this story was absolutely amazing, very engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

I'd love to read more about the time in between her two trips to her mother's office, her whole transition into babyhood and her gradual acceptance of her fate.

Loved it!

Glad you enjoyed it. I'll keep the concept of exploring the spaces between my skips in mind, not gonna promise anything, but if the mood strikes me to try it then I will. :)

Told you I was going to stalk everything you posted. ;) 

Criticism, from a writing perspective:

- Watch out for redundancy.  I spotted a couple of sentences where you used the same adjective/adverb in a continuous flow of description.  (Finding the specific examples right now is easier said than done, but I'll dig them up in the morning if you don't beat me to it).  

- Try to be concise and action-oriented with your interjections between the dialogue - things like "Her mother removed her hand from her daughter's shoulder" - We know at this point that the daughter is Belinda, hence "Belinda's shoulder" would be more precise and less distracting with all the "her" components.  Another example of being concise:  "Patty continued, the look on her face deadly serious."  What does "deadly serious" look like?  How about something like, "Patty continued with a deadly serious expression..."?

Anyway, while I agree it was absurdly unrealistic, I get the feeling that was the intention.  Not everything has to make sense in the context of the "real world" - no matter how much effort we invest in this stuff, it's still going to have at least a touch of un-reality in it.  Having fun with it isn't a bad thing. ;) 

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Told you I was going to stalk everything you posted. ;) 

Criticism, from a writing perspective:

- Watch out for redundancy.  I spotted a couple of sentences where you used the same adjective/adverb in a continuous flow of description.  (Finding the specific examples right now is easier said than done, but I'll dig them up in the morning if you don't beat me to it).  

- Try to be concise and action-oriented with your interjections between the dialogue - things like "Her mother removed her hand from her daughter's shoulder" - We know at this point that the daughter is Belinda, hence "Belinda's shoulder" would be more precise and less distracting with all the "her" components.  Another example of being concise:  "Patty continued, the look on her face deadly serious."  What does "deadly serious" look like?  How about something like, "Patty continued with a deadly serious expression..."?

Anyway, while I agree it was absurdly unrealistic, I get the feeling that was the intention.  Not everything has to make sense in the context of the "real world" - no matter how much effort we invest in this stuff, it's still going to have at least a touch of un-reality in it.  Having fun with it isn't a bad thing. ;) 

Valid points all. Critique accepted and going forward those items will be worked on and looked out for.

As for the unrealistic aspect, I try to not delve into the tropey, obvious fap story realm all that often BUT this was a submission and I felt like maybe @YourFNFwould enjoy a good old fashioned fap story. Maybe not, maybe it will be hated but I did a thing and I stand by it. :)

12 minutes ago, brighteyes said:

Love it!!

Glad!!

TBH in the original scenario I pictured it more the exec being the person's girlfriend/mommy dom and the whole office was in on it........ That was my bad for not communicating effectively. I  I honestly couldn't finish it because of the non-con/forced regression. Sorry......  ? *curls up in shame and social awkwardness......

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

TBH in the original scenario I pictured it more the exec being the person's girlfriend/mommy dom and the whole office was in on it........ That was my bad for not communicating effectively. I  I honestly couldn't finish it because of the non-con/forced regression. Sorry......  ? *curls up in shame and social awkwardness......

Meh, we'll get it next time, no reason for shame and social awkwardness. :)

Here's the thing, I misinterpreted what you wanted, I thought because you used the capital "L" in "Little" that you wanted a DD story and the part about a meeting with a turns out to be Daddy helped that belief along. I was wrong and my alteration didn't need to be made and ruined the story for you. Where in there is anything you should be ashamed and sorry for?

Bottom line, I missed the mark here when it comes to you and that sucks BUT you didn't pay for it and I'm not an elite pro writer with a reputation to maintain, so everything is fine and I still love you if you still love me, and if you don't or never did love me, I'll force you to love me with spankings and public humiliation. :P

20 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Meh, we'll get it next time, no reason for shame and social awkwardness. :)

Here's the thing, I misinterpreted what you wanted, I thought because you used the capital "L" in "Little" that you wanted a DD story and the part about a meeting with a turns out to be Daddy helped that belief along. I was wrong and my alteration didn't need to be made and ruined the story for you. Where in there is anything you should be ashamed and sorry for?

Bottom line, I missed the mark here when it comes to you and that sucks BUT you didn't pay for it and I'm not an elite pro writer with a reputation to maintain, so everything is fine and I still love you if you still love me, and if you don't or never did love me, I'll force you to love me with spankings and public humiliation. :P

*squeals in alarm and goes into low krav maga stance* No  spank!! ?

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

*squeals in alarm and goes into low krav maga stance* No  spank!! ?

In all seriousness, I'm realistic about all of this. I write shameless smut for the internet, I write stories about adults shitting themselves and acting like babies, nowhere in there is this overpowering sense of pride where I'll be devastated that someone didn't like what I wrote. I'm not thin skinned and can take the hate, and in this instance the only regret I have is that I didn't probe you for more information to get a better sense of what you wanted, but that's on me, not you. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the story. Not every story written has to conform to my exact likes to be enjoyable. Honestly I appreciate the efforts that you put into writing the story. In this particular case, I can associate with her being forced into diapers. Being that I am forced into using diapers myself. If I were to put myself into a AB/DL story it would involve forced diapering as well. Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Was fun kind of wanted more! *nodsnods* *uses hypnotic mind control technology to make you write a followup with space penguins taking over the world with their superhuman penguin powers to force us all into an infantile lifestyle so they have more crinkly padded friends in space  playpens playing with their toys*