LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is pooping your nappy in public acceptable

Jackk

34 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I would say if your incontinent and you poop in public then I can understand.  

However, doing it on purpose is wrong because then the people around you have to deal with the smell of it and that is just not right.

I ABSOLUTELY agree buddy! Although, if we were babies/toddlers it would be okay to run around and crap our pants and soil ourselves at will.? Plus we would look SUPER CUTE while doing it!☺️?????????????♥️????????☺️?♥️??♥️??????

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

However, doing it on purpose is wrong because then the people around you have to deal with the smell of it and that is just not right.

@Spiderman

agreed: if you are incontinent/disabled and you poop in public, that would be acceptable! However, you should not go out of your way to make a mess in your diaper so that you can expose people to  the odor that it causes.  I have had that happen to me on a couple of occasions. At one point, I was down in a local drug store, and I' am shopping, and I feel it coming: I then think to myself " oh man, I have to go real bad, wait a minute I have a diaper on - and I am protected". Because of this, I was able to release and then deal with that, and then pay for my purchases and leave. I figured to myself that I have to get used to the fact that sometimes that may happen, so I shouldn't worry about it, nor should I try to attract attention to myself so that someone realizes what I have done. If someone is incontinent, or uses diapers on a daily basis, it is normal for them to do that, and I'm sure they deal with it in an appropriate manner. Anybody that does that, is also fine, because they know what they're doing and why they are doing it. It's just like people who are incontinent: they don't have any choice, and they do it because they have to. People had her incontinent or used to having to release anywhere anytime, and they know that it's going to happen regardless of what you do.

I can tell you from experience, that once I completed my purchases at that drugstore I came home and took care of it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it still can be a pain if you're somewhere and you have to complete what you're doing, but I'm not going to go running home just because I feel the need to go: that is what the diaper is for.

For people who are not incontinent or do not use diapers, this can be a pain in the neck because you would expose yourself, what you did, and they would be able to tell what you did. No one should put themselves on display when doing their business, and most people who are incontinent are discreet. They may know they missed their pants or peed themselves, and they probably know that it smells, but they deal with it on a daily basis, so for them it wouldn't be a big problem period for anyone else, this could be a problem, but that does not necessarily mean that we always make it to the bathroom on time, because sometimes people get sick, and that's what happens. My parents always used to say that it is better not to draw attention to yourself if you can help it.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word edits
  • Like 1

Even though I don’t use a toilet for anything but when I’m sick I try to be respectful to everyone else 

So I will change my diaper straight away if I mess in town or outside Comfort zone 

but normally I lucky because I normally go 1 hour after a meal 

• 2 weeks later...

Being incontinent, it's perfectly acceptable if your pooping in your diapers in public. However, you shouldn't go out of your way doing it cause you wouldn't want to draw attention on to yourself. I know a couple of times, when I was out shopping and while shopping my body had the urge to go and I was pooping while shopping. After I was done shopping, I got in my mr car, drove home and did a diaper change.

It's why being incontinent, it's normal for me to poop and pee in my diapers. Many times that happens when I am not at home or at work or around town. It's often why I always have a diaper bag with me I always plan on how I do my diaper changes. or make sure I am well diapered up.

What many people don't seem to understand is that being Incontinent is that you don't get a say when your body has to go. It just goes and I just let it go in my diaper. Which is why I am in diapers and go whenever my body needs to go.

• Like 2
On 1/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, rusty pins said:

I say it all depends on the situation and how you prepare ahead of time.  For example, if you are on a crowded bus or the middle of a lot of people in a store and decide to drop a load in your pants or diaper on purpose, it's not fair to subject all the people around you to the smell of your messy pants.  It's different for someone who may be incontinent who has an accident and someone who purposely fills their diaper for their own thrills.  There can be some exceptions.  It can depend on your definition of public.  You can be out for a walk along the trail in a park or the beach where there may be people around and load your diaper, but those people may not be close enough to smell the deed or notice.  That would be a lot different that loading your diaper in a confined place with people all around.  It also depends on how smelly your mess is.  Many people with actual incontinence use products like Nullo to reduce the smell.  If you are one who prepares ahead of time by taking Nullo to prevent any smell, that makes a difference.  Personally, I think it all depends on the odor.  If you mess your pants and you can smell it, probably not a good idea to do it around people who can also smell it.  If you mess your pants and there is little or no odor, then I think that would be more acceptable in public as long as people around you can't smell it.  I'm not talking about a fart smell that people may notice that dissipates, but a constant smell of poop that doesn't go away.  Have your fun but please be mindful of those around you.  Think about a situation you yourself have been in where you had to smell something bad that you couldn't stand.  A road kill skunk, someone who vomited, burned microwave popcorn.  Things like that.  You can't stand those smells, people also won't like smelling your poop in public.

I stand by my previous answer.  If incontinent and you can't help it, nothing you can do about it.  If on a hike by yourself or walking around in an outdoor shopping center not near people, go for it if you don't bother anyone with any smell.  To purposely drop a smelly stinky load in a crowd or confined place full of people for your jollies, that's not acceptable in my opinion.  You are purposely forcing your lifestyle on innocent people around you who are just out to enjoy the day or run some errands.  No one wants to be forced to smell someone elses poop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I stand by my previous answer.  If incontinent and you can't help it, nothing you can do about it.  If on a hike by yourself or walking around in an outdoor shopping center not near people, go for it if you don't bother anyone with any smell.  To purposely drop a smelly stinky load in a crowd or confined place full of people for your jollies, that's not acceptable in my opinion.  You are purposely forcing your lifestyle on innocent people around you who are just out to enjoy the day or run some errands.  No one wants to be forced to smell someone elses poop.

This is also my "Diaper Code of Ethics," I enjoy my wet and messy diapers, but not at the expense of offending the public or non-consenting people.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

If your medically incontinent and can’t help it, then it’s totally acceptable and very understandable. Those who want to do it for a kink, that’s a hard NO for me. Being incontinent myself and being an adult baby, I know what’s acceptable and what’s not. Many times I’ve gone out to places and I had to poop so badly that I let go in my diapers and had to step aside to the family bathroom to clean up and do a diaper change. Being incontinent, I don’t like staying in a poopy diaper for a long time because that’s where skin rashes gets started.

• Like 2

My thoughts on this are if you have no choice just let it happen. If you must do it on purpose, it would be best to not call attention to yourself. Like avoid squatting, loud grunting, sticking your butt out etc. Also perhaps be making your way to a bathroom or other suitable place to change so others don't have to smell you.

• Like 3

I've done it, quite a few times. I have IBS so I often will have farts that turn out to be untrustworthy and difficult to hold. I've messed my diapers while buying diapers and diaper cream at a diaper supply store I'd been to a few times while visiting a country. I honestly don't know if I could have held it, the he young lady checking me out I think realized what was up, but didn't say anything. She obviously knew me as a diapers wearer by that point so I guess it was expected. I went back a few times after that as they had abena in a country where it's hard to find good diapers. They were always happy to see me and would give me promotional swag (I got a few bepanthen barrier cream towels from them 😂 very handy for drying your bum after a messy accident!).

• Like 3

The majority of the times that I’ve pooped in my diaper in public (indoors) I’d say that 90% of the time if I’m not in a washroom then I’m on my way to the washroom. But I must admit that this has not always been the case for I know that on several occasions I’ve deliberately pooped and peed in my diapers in public and while I don’t apologize for my actions I do know that they were wrong. 

However, outside I believe is an entirely different matter. I have pooped my diapers outside in public many times and I don’t apologize for a single incident (I didn’t do it in the middle of a huge crowd or anything but I have done it and will continue to do it, that being said I don’t just hang around in my messy diapers hoping that someone else will notice or be subjected to it. But even outside I tend to do it away from other people out of respect. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 11:34 PM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

There are those that are Holier than Thou, and I'm sure that they will surely chime in here, telling you that you should never poop your diaper in public. AFAIC, there are many odors that are offensive that seem to be tolerated, BO, cigarette smoke, marijuana, perfume, cologne, etc. To me, I say go on and poop your diaper. If somebody else doesn't like it, they can go somewhere else or move on with their life. I'm tired of society dictating what is "acceptable."

This is the correct answer. 

No store employee is ever going to say anything because it’s overt discrimination. If they do then you have a tort and will get $$$

Nobody else is ever going to say anything because what can they really say?! 

Everyone in society lost all right to lecture me on what is right / wrong when paper masks started getting people assaulted & killed. Anyone that wants to get in my face because I wear diapers can fuck around & find out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5
On 1/27/2019 at 1:56 PM, Jackk said:

I'm asking this because I've done this before and will do so again. Has anyone else done this and if so what are your experiences. 

Yes I've done it and would again. I am conscious of the smell though and I clean up as soon as I can, quickly. But otherwise I love it. I wear and use my nappies in public just like a baby would and pooping is part of that. Knowing that I am wearing and using a babyish print nappy right next to someone is kinda fun. I can wet anywhere but pooping I do away from others, in case of the smell.

The first time I pooped my nappy in public was planned and I knew where the toilets were so I could change quickly. But I did walk around the shop for a bit with my full nappy just enjoying the feeling :)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, emily said:

Yes I've done it and would again. I am conscious of the smell though and I clean up as soon as I can, quickly. But otherwise I love it. I wear and use my nappies in public just like a baby would and pooping is part of that. Knowing that I am wearing and using a babyish print nappy right next to someone is kinda fun. I can wet anywhere but pooping I do away from others, in case of the smell.

The first time I pooped my nappy in public was planned and I knew where the toilets were so I could change quickly. But I did walk around the shop for a bit with my full nappy just enjoying the feeling :)

For me being an adult baby, I poop in my diapers no matter where I am. I don't use the potty to poop because adult potties are only for grown-ups, adults, and big kids who have passed potty training. Since I am an adult baby, I potty in my diapers no matter where I am.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/16/2022 at 5:49 AM, Spiderman said:

i would absolutly agree. if i was 5-10 minutes from home in my car i might depending who was in the car with me. If i was walking about no I wouldn't poo in my diaper. if i was at home I would drop a load no question about it.  

Rather than the question: "Is pooping your diaper (nappy for you Brits)in public acceptable" the more operant and accurate question is: "Is subjecting the nonconsenting public to your poopy diaper acceptable? My answer to the first question is YES and to the second question, NO. A person can mess their diaper in public without detection or subjecting someone to your poopy diaper by maintaining social distancing, just like in COVID. So, there should be an ABDL sign: "Maintain 6 feet distance from others when your diaper is messy."

• Like 1