LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you was given the chance to stop would you ?

Part of me says yes as my diaper fetish started from being humiliated for having accidents by a very abusive stepmother.  What she did back then still effects me today.

My wife also would be much happier if I was just a normal husband who did need to wear diapers all the time.  From her own words, she has to live with my stepmother's sins.  Although she accepts and understands that I need to be in diapers it is not attractive to her unless she is in a playful mood.

The other part of me knows that wearing diapers permanently has definitely helped me more than hurt.  I no longer have to worry about finding a potty every 20 minutes and if I have rectal leakage it will not result in stares and whispers.  Diapers have most definitely helped to control my sexual urges and perhaps most importantly I do not have to ask the person sitting next to me on the plane to get up to go potty.

So yes or no or maybe so or I don't know. ?

It is a tough question because it is very subjective. It probably boils down to 'what is in control'. Are you in control of the ABDL drive or does it control you? If you are genuinely and easily in control to the extent that you can go without for extended periods then it is probably not adversely affecting you. But if ABDL controls you then the option to stop or truly be set free from it probably sounds wonderful.

I have an article by a person who was literally given total freedom from ABDL by God from being a totally obsessed and problematic baby to competely and totally free. it is a worthwhile if controversial read.

https://abdiscover.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/abdl-end.pdf

• 1 year later...

Hell No! The only thing I wish I could do is turn myself into a actual 1 year old baby with all my intelligence and still be able to talk. My baby voice would be so cute. I also would want the ability to choose my own Daddy. I think that would be very cool.

If I was born without a brain that thought this little hobby fun I’d take it in a heartbeat. It would make things like dating much easier but as I’m stuck with what I have, I’ll take it. I have no interest in a 12 step program for diaper wearing 

• Haha 1

As someone who has been disabled since birth (non incontinence related), achieves incontinence (not disability related), regained continence (disability related), and then lost incontinence (disability related). I have two conflicting answers. If I could go back in the past to never having these desires or interests; yes, with the caveat that the lack of interest would have kept me continent even into the future. If I had to change things now, or if not having interest in this lifestyle (not a kink for me, more of a dysphoria and identity issue), I would still end up with incontinence before retirement, no, as having an interest in diapers makes managing the type of incontinence I do have much more pleasant as it can only be efficiently managed with diapers. (Nerve damage, neurogenic bladder, mixed incontinence, failed incontinence meds; all difficult to treat with varying level of urine output and not knowing how full the bladder gets because of lack of sensations).

Maybe, in my case- if there is a perfect scenario of dealing with the inevitability of in continence this was a pretty good path, considering my alternatives.

As it stands I’m pretty sure I became incontinent well before I would have if I didn’t have interest in any of this, but it happened to align with the Covid-19 which has made adjusting to no choice in the matter, slightly easier. (Always had troubles mastering changing in a stall, which now is not an issue, not because it doesn’t happen but because I’ve had time for intentional practice day after day at home, new hook/loop products, and transitioning makes things easier. )

I kind of wish I could stop wearing.  But I had an accident in kindergarten and always seems to have an issue with holding it in.  Maybe I drink too much water.  Maybe I have a small bladder (but boy I can hold it to the breaking point and sometimes when I go, I can go for a while with a decent stream -not fire hose like though).  My wife says, well in the hot weather you drink a lot of water.   But we're in 73 air conditioning...  It's kind of fun though as she buys for me sometimes.  And we do some extra curricular activities once in a while from rubbing, sex, and me giving a private dance in them.

Heck no!!! I've enjoyed it for so long it's just a part of my life. Plus I've got such a collection of diapers and waterproof pants (and baby girl clothes) it would be a waste to stop.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ask 7 to 18yr old me and they would say yes, yes press that button! 18 to 24yr old me would probably have reacted the same, press it, IDC but it was around this point in my life where I finally accepted that this was going to be a permanent part of me and my core being. so 24-present... Nope, I learned to deal with IC, criticism and skeptics. Life got better and I learned to love my issues and myself.

WHY?

After spending my entire childhood form age 6 wanting to wear diapers again, to wearing diapers as often as I could as a teenager to wearing diapers full time as a young adult, to diaper training starting at age 22 , to reach my goal of needing to wear diapers my age 30, Why would I want to give it all up when I am happiest when in a wet or messy diaper.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Not a chance!!!  If someone laid a million quid on a table with a bag of adult disposable nappies next to it and asked me to choose..... it would be the nappies everytime.?

I love what i do and i would never change it. Nappies are already my cure for other things in life such as stress, sadness and just generally dealing with day to day life, they always give me the pick up i need. I wouldn't be wanting to cure my cure if that makes sense ?. Everyone deals with things differently, nappies work for me ?