LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am... (Completed 02/25)

• 2 weeks later...

Part 29 The Return

She was home, she knew this not by sight but the smell of the light breeze brushing her hair, the grass underneath her felt right and opening her eyes it just confirmed what her other senses were telling her.

From the trees to the flowers, the signs and even the dog but best of all the people she saw were all the right size and no one was wearing a diaper that she could see, Emily got to her wobbly feet and just took it all in, she was in a community park that she didn't recognise but that didn't matter, she was in her dimension, the only thing that spoiled the moment was the realisation that there was still a soggy diaper hugging her hips.

Emily walked around the park watching all the people from the runners to the children playing and they were children not adults acting as children, she did receive a few odd looks because of her attire but this couldn't kill her delighted mood.

There it was and with a ray of light shining down on it as if God himself was saying “you have earned it” a public toilet had never looked so beautiful in her life, Emily pulled at the taps on her diaper and found that they came apart with ease unlike every other time she had tried and pulled it off without waiting any longer Emily sat on the normal sized toilet and let herself go knowing that for the first time in months it would not be hanging around her hips for the next couple hours.

“I never thought using a toilet could feel so good” sighed Nora in contentment, Emily jumped a little in surprise as she realised that the voices in her head were still present, she had almost forgotten about them

“I don't know it feels weird to not be using a diaper” added Maddy

“So you lot are still here?” asked Emily in her head

“Of course, why would we be gone right after we get back to our dimension”

“Not mine” muttered Maddy under her breath

“Now we can throw away that bag of diapers and start using the freaking toilets again” it was clear that Nora was very excited by her own words and Emily couldn't help but agree with the sentiment.

Unlike the public toilets she was used too this one was so small it only had a waste paper basket for a bin, Emily tossed the used diaper in, unzipped her bag and tipped it upside down letting the unused diapers fall out all to the shocked look of the woman washing her hands next to Emily… Emily that name no longer sounded right… she's back in her dimension and there she was always known as Emma so it was time to reclaim her name, she was not Emily nor the cutesy Emy, she is a grown woman and her name is Emma.

Emma walked out of the restroom feeling better than she had in so very long

“I’M HOME!!!” shouted Emma into the park for no other reason than because she could, there were a few odd looks but she was mostly ignored… perfect.

Emma and Nora’s joyful mood was diminishing as they walked to the local bus stop, first it reminded them that they had no money or phone to call someone, secondly they saw the city name along with the state they were in and that was on the opposite side of the country

“Kaylee screwed us” said Nora bitterly

“It's not that bad, I’ve traveled across the country before” answered Grace, we all mentally looked at her

“Sure, so have I using a plane but that required money” said Emma in her head

“People will give us rides if we ask” said Grace

“What are you a hippie? People don't do that anymore” grumbled Nora and they moved on to walk the streets.

From various signs, boards and papers Emma found out that she had been gone for a lot longer than she thought she had been

“Six years” muttered Emma to herself 

“I thought a year tops” replied Nora equally as confused

“Maybe we don't have all the memories?” offered Grace

“Possible” Emma thought about it and came to the conclusion that it didn't matter, it was not the most important thing at this point, money was

“Ok so we have been gone longer than we thought so what I’m sure our family is still there waiting for us” said Emma aloud probably sounding crazy to the passes by

“And how do you propose we get there without money huh?” Emma turned the corner and saw something that might help

“Why don't we just go and get out some money” said Emma looking at the local branch of her own bank.

“I’m sorry miss I can't help you without some form of ID” said the cashier of the bank

“Tell her you were robbed” whispered Nora, Emma didn't like to lie like that but this did require some out of the box thinking

“I don't have ID because I was robbed recently…” the words brought the memory of when Roses house was broken into, probably by Dave now that Emma knew more

“..and I’m from out of state so I can't just go get more” finished Emma

“I’m very sorry to hear that miss but there's nothing I can do” Emma got annoyed but tried one last time

“Please can you just let me get a little bit out so I can get home, Emily Taylor of…” she gave her address to the lady

“I’m really sorry miss I can't help” Emma turned in a huff and left the bank.

“Well that was a bust” said Nora

“Banks really don't like giving out money of any kind” grumbled Emma

“It makes sense” added Grace

“They can't just give out your money to anyone, they have to know it's your money and we don't have ID” continued Grace

“ID right lets try to get that then” sighed Emma and walked on.

After waiting in line at her local government office for almost an hour and a number of arguments with the lady at the desk Emma stormed out with nothing to show for her troubles

“How the fuck am I supposed to show them some form of ID if I’m asking to get some of my ID” Emma threw up her hands  in disgust at the situation, Emma looked at the sky

“Dam it will probably be dark in another hour or two” and once more walked along the streets trying to think of what to do next.

Still with nothing in mind Emma felt the feeling she had not needed to actively listen to for a couple of months, she needed to pee

“See it was just that dimension that made us need diapers” Emma smiled at this thought then two steps later her smile dropped as she felt the liquid running down her bare legs, the nearby people stared at the woman next to them as she pissed herself right there in front of them not only that but while wearing some childish dress, it was a shock for most of the onlookers

“Fuck” whimpered Emma and ran as fast as she could the moment she felt the stream stop.

In a nearby ally way the sobs of a woman could be heard but the passers by merely kept walking after all it was none of their business what was making someone else's day miserable

“I thought… thought we were done with diapers” sobbed Emma as she rubbed her watery eyes

“We need our dipees and mommy” said Maddy almost smuggly

“SHUT UP” shouted Emma aloud, it was not what she wanted to hear, she is not a baby, she is back in her dimension and it was time to reclaim her life not get reminders of how she spent her last couple of months

“You know how much I hate diapers soooo it pains me to say this but maybe we should go back and get the unused diapers we threw out” Emma sniffed at Nora's words and knew that it might be a good idea

“It wouldn't make us a fucking baby or nothing, it would just be till we get used to going to the toilet again, a day, two tops I’m sure” the whole idea of being back in her home dimention and still being in diapers disgusted and infurated Emma but if or rather when she finally managed to get some new clothes she could not aford to be wetting herself in them, the back of her dress was wet because of her accident it would show her shame to everyone she walked past

“Well?” asked Nora

“I guess” mumbled Emma and wiped her eyes and forced herself to calm down then when she was ready made her way back out to the street.

There were a number of looks from the people on the streets but no one said anything to her just the whispering to their friends as she passed.

Emma looked down in the bin at the used paper towels that covered the unused diapers she needed to retreive, just the thought turned her stomach more than if she had to put her hand into raw sewage

“It's just paper towel” said Grace helpfully

“I know but…” Emma didn't finish her thought and continued to stair, she was supposed to be all better now, getting home was supposed to fix everything

“We are not home yet” sighed Nora, she was right Emma maybe back in her dimension but she was on the other side of the country from her home

“let's just get this crap over with, I will do whatever it takes to get home” and with a newfound determination Emma dove into the bin and retrieved the three brightly coloured diapers.

Emma put the diaper on herself with a bit of difficulty since she didn't have anywhere to lay down but managed, it was nowhere near anything Rose would let Emma run off with but it would do for her own purposes, the hand dryer managed to remove most of the wet stain on Emma's dress but their was still the urine smell lingering.

When they stepped out of the public toilet Emma saw the sun just starting to touch the tree line

“If you really are willing to do anything to get home I might know a way we can get some money” said Nora

“I don't care what it is, what do I have to do?” Emma felt the inward smile of Nora and knew she just agreed to do something that she was not going to like.

She was right Emma did not like the idea one bit but thankfully with their experience with Jenny Emma didn't need coaching for this, she could just leave it to Nora

"Stay calm, stay calm we have never been inside a bar before I'm sure it will be fine" Emma said in her head as she watched through her eyes but could not control the body while Nora was driving

"Relax, you just have to look like you belong here and no one will think twice" answered Nora as she walked around to examine what she liked to call "her turf" it was practically her second home before the previous dimension… or at least she remembered it that way

"With the right bar you can get drugs, guns, fake IDs, beat up ass holes and make a quick buck" said Nora in her head

"And which type is this?" Asked Emma

"Let's see we have… IDs over there…" Nora pointed towards a man wearing a motorcycle outfit

"Drugs galore over there…" she pointed to a guy who looked like he was far out of high school talking to some ladies

"And here… hello… money" Emma saw the scrawny looking man that looked as uneasy at being at the bar as Emma felt

"Wait your not…" Emma didn't get to finish her sentence because Nora strolled up to the young man and started a conversation.

It was painful to watch as Nora talked with the guy, getting some free drinks and food while slowly weaving in a story on how she needed some money but wasn't going to take charity, three times she refused to take cash that the man was offering only for it to be forced into her hand and told to take it along with his phone number written on a napkin, before leaving the Bar Nora bought a small bag of something from one of the men she pointed out before much to the protests of Emma and Grace.

“How did you know that would happen?” asked Emma still not quite in control and was glad of it because she felt the whole world spinning like she never had before and didn't think she could possibly walk in that condition

“He was a geek” giggled Nora aloud

“That's the reason nice guys finish last…“ Nora squinted off into the distance of the street

“They don't take what they want” Nora said louder and more slurred

“Be quite someone will hear you” said Emma trying to stop the wobbling but of course she wasn't in control

“Too right babe” came a deep male voice, Nora turned towards the voice

“Fuck nice guys, come play with me and see how the other side live” Nora squinted at the biker

“You better have beer with that” said Nora, the biker laughed and held up a six pack of beer

“Got you covered there babe” Emma felt the corners of the mouth rise so slightly that she doubted anyone but her and her voices would even notice it.

Emma awoke in a fog and felt her head throbbing

“What the hell happened?” asked Emma to the air

“Quite down it's too early” came Nora's groans, Emma opened her eyes slowly and felt the extra pain shooting through her skull and closed them again.

Emma tried opening her eyes again and braced for the pain, it did not disappoint, Emma growned at the pain but managed to take in her surroundings, she felt the cheap motel bed and scratchy sheets, compared to where she had been sleeping in was wonderful, the street lamp from outside the window lit the room well enough to see around the room even with the curtains closed

“Turn off the light” grumbled Grace sleeperly

“Why is our head hurting so much… and for that matter why does my tongue feel like a desert” asked Emma again

“Haven't you ever had a hangover before” groaned Nora, Emma could not remember ever having a hangover but if this was how they felt she was glad she never had

“Just get some water and go back to sleep” sighed Nora and Emma felt her attention leave almost like she had rolled over to avoid light.

Emma lay there for a couple of minutes holding her head until she finally found the strength to push herself out of bed, on shaky legs Emma walked to the door she assumed was a bathroom and felt the familiar soggy diaper between her legs, it was so normal for her these days that it didn't even reach her conscious mind that she was badly in need of a change and that she was supposed to be using the toilet.

Emma opened the door and let out a scream in panic and quickly shut the door

“Whats wrong?” asked the three voices in a panic now clearly awake

“Theres a guy in the bathtub” answered Emma in a whisper while holding her body to the door so it couldn't be opened

“Oh him” said Nora nonchalantly and she seemed to slip back to a sleepy state

“Yea he did his job just tell him to piss off when he wakes up” Emma thought about these words for a second then a blush came to her face

“Wait he didn't… we didn't…” Emma looked down to her crotch and metaly tired to feel if there was something different, with no mental confirmation Emma stuck her hand down past the waist band and felt herself but felt nothing strange, just herself and the damp padding of the diaper, Nora laughed

“Like I would let that fat fuck touch us let alone do that to us”

“Then why is he asleep in the tub?” asked Emma slightly less nervous but still feeling like she was going to have a heart attack any minute

“Because that's where I left him, he was not easy to move” Emma cracked open the door and saw the big man breathing slowly, now that she got a better look there is no way any human being would choose to sleep in that position

“Yea he's going to be saw when he wakes up” said Nora with a yawn

“He must be a deep sleeper” replied Emma

“Nah I drugged him remember?” Emma shook her head slowly not wanting the pain to remember it was supposed to be crushing her head more than it currently was

“Jezz you are a light weight, I slipped a pill into his beer when he wasn't looking” Emma chuckled a little at this, she had never heard of a woman drugging a guy, it was always the other way around so they could do unpleasant things to the woman

“What did you give him?” asked Emma not sure if she really did want to know

“A little of this, a little of that, he should be out for another couple of hours but if your worried just tip a bit of beer in his mouth.

Emma found the beer bottle and slowly poured the liquid into the guys open mouth

“Aww just like a baby drinking a bottle at night” mocked Nora

“Speaking of, I think we better get this changed and go back to sleep” there was a round of agreements so Emma cupped water into her mouth till she was satisfied, changed from the soiled diaper to a clean one then slipped back into bed only to get back out and place a chair on the door handle of the bathroom just incase the guy woke up then made her way back to the bed once more, after tossing and turning as she thought about the unconscious man in the other room Emma finally drifted back off to sleep.

The morning was better than when she had woken during the night, Emma's brain was no longer threatening to burst from her skull instead settling with a dull ache

“Let's never drink again” groaned Emma

“Your just a lightweight” sighed Nora

“That used to be nothing to me” Emma ignored the statement and asked the question that needed answering

“Did we get any money?”

“Look on the table” Emma pushed herself up at Nora's words and stumbled over to the table, it had a number of items on it, money, three empty beer bottles, a fat leather wallet and a set of keys

“Is this the guys stuff?” asked Emma now looking towards the bathroom door, she was mildly thankful that she was wearing a diaper, she did not want to go in there even for the toilet

“I didn't think you would want to go searching through his pockets so I took the liberty of helping myself to his stuff” Emma didn't like the idea of stealing from this guy but see need the money more than this guy if his wallet was anything to go by.

Inside the wallet Emma saw seven one hundred dollar bills along with some small change

“And he's even donating a ride” yawned Nora nodding her nonexistent head at the keys sitting on the table

“Conning and stealing money is one thing but won't that just get us caught?” asked Emma, she was starting to wonder if this whole thing was a good idea

“As long as we leave soon we should get a day or so of use before anyone starts looking for it”

“And how would you know, you've never done this before” said Emma wondering how a voice in her head knows anything about this sort of thing

“Well actually…” the silence in the room seemed to ring with that one word from Nora

“I remember doing it at least and so far my information has been good” Emma couldn't deny that, there was no way she could have survived as long as she had without the help of Nora, transportation would be useful

“Ok then” Emma made sure to add her newly acquired items to her bag and looked inside at the last remaining diaper

“We went through these pretty fast” commented Emma

“Almost makes you wonder how many Rose changed” added Grace, Emma expected a comment of some kind from Maddy but none came, come to think of it she hasn't said much since returning to their home dimension

“Maddy?” asked Emma aloud she waited for a reply but nothing came

“Maddy?” asked Emma more forcefully this time

“What” came a grumpy reply

“Just checking your still with us” a grunt was all the answer Emma got in return, Emma wanted to figure out what was going on with her but if Nora was right they had to get moving so with a quick change into their last fresh diaper.

After removing the chair from the bathroom door Emma took one last look at the bathroom door, wishing that she could have a shower first Emma left the motel room and went looking for her borrowed ride.

“Well there are some nice cars here, which is ours?” asked Emma

“None”

“None?” questioned Emma 

“Our sweet ride is right here in front of us” Emma looked at the fancy looking motorbike standing in front of her

“Do you know how to ride a motorbike?” asked Emma 

“No, I thought you would know how” replied Nora

“Me? What makes you think I know how to ride a motorbike?”

“Your a country girl aren't you, I would think you did this sort of thing every day”

“No we used a quad bike or the horses”

“Quad bike, motorbike what's the difference” Emma looked the bike over

“This has gears, the quad bike is automatic, I don't know how to use this”

“Well fuck” Emma was just starting to think about what she could do next when Grace spoke up

“I know how to ride a motorbike” Emma and Nora inwardly stared at Grace

“You know how to ride a bike?” asked Nora not believing it for a second

“Aren't you all about save the earth and all that?” asked Nora

“I never said I was like that or a hippie for that matter, you assumed I was” Emma felt a bit guilty at that remark because yes she had assumed that based on how Grace presented herself

“Umm… ok then yes could you please drive?” asked Emma

“Gladly” replied Grace with a smile that transferred from the inner mind to the physical world as Grace slipped into control of the body.

As if the bike belonged to her for years Grace unlocked the helmet from it's lock and strapped the helmet on

“The helmet is a little big for us but it should do the job if it's just for a day or so” commented Grace and she mounted the bike, turned the key and they all heard the roar as the engine sprang to life

“Oh yea, I’ve never ridden anything this nice before” grinned Grace and she kicked the kickstand out of the way, reversed out of the parking spot and tore off out of the parking lot and into the early morning traffic.

• Like 3

So interesting! The different personalities have blended together and created an internal dialogue. I still wounder how Kaylee obtained an object of interdenominational travel and why she wouldn't use it more often? Like I'd be jumping all around to check things out.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 30 Outta there

They didn't get far before Nora spoke up

"Looks like there is a shopping centre up the road, let's pull in and get some new clothes I'm not liking riding with a dress" the breeze had been blowing the dress around and Grace had been doing a good job holding it in place but it left her driving with only one hand most of the time

"I wouldn't mind getting some warmer clothes myself" added Emma.

They came to the turn off, Grace indicated and turned into the parking lot, as far as shopping centres went it was quite small

"Where did you learn to ride a motorbike?" Asked Emma as Grace turned off the bike

"You know… around" she answered and slipped back to being a passenger as Emma retook control of the body, Emma wondered if Grace even knew where she had learned anything seeing as how the three of them weren't real, just a collection of separate memory's in her head thanks to the Amazon Rose.

Despite being small there were many clothing stores to choose from the moment Emma stepped foot inside the main building

“Now I’m starting to feel like I’m home, just need daddys credit card” Emma briefly wondered if Nora was joking but ended up ignoring her statement and went over to the closest store

“Not that one, jezz don't you know anything, the best shops will be further in” said Nora

“We don't need fashion, we need function” replied Emma internally and started to browse the store

“Just because we aren't home yet doesn't mean we can't look good” whined Nora

“We don't know how much we are going to need to get home so we will be spending the least possible” said Emma firmly in her mind

“Is something wrong miss?” asked a woman's voice from beside Emma, Emma turned to see a store employee looking at her

“No” replied Emma simply

“Oh good you looked like you were annoyed at something” said the employee

“Just thinking about something” replied Emma, the woman nodded like this made complete sense

“Well is there anything I can help you with today?” asked the Woman

“As a matter of fact there is” replied Emma.

Emma left the store with three sets of every article of clothing and was aloud to change into a set using the change room, Emma had forgotten how uncomfortable it was wearing a bra again, now she wore a pair of loose fitting jeans despite the sales woman telling her all about how skinny jeans were all the rage at the moment and a hoodie

"At least this is warmer" commented Emma feeling more at home, Emma had come to the conclusion that there were three things that made a place home, the people, the food and the clothing.

Emma had just gotten the third of her ideas of home and was now working on the second, food and it wouldn't be long till she found the first.

"They have a burger bar" said Emma happily

Ah no, do you know how fattening those are?" Asked Nora in disgust

"Burgers are what make life worth living so we are getting one" Nora tried arguing all the way to the register but Emma ignored her and ordered her meal.

That was so good" smiled Emma happily patting her stomach

"Eww I feel like we have just eaten a gallon of grease" complained Nora

"It was just an egg and bacon roll, get over it" Emma could vaguely hear Nora continuing to complain in the background but Emma could not be happier, she had money, stollen yes but money and she had eaten normal sized food not the oversized stuff she was eating back in Roses dimension.

Emma was happily walking back to the parking lot when she stopped in her tracks as she saw someone she recognised, someone who should not have been there

“Rose” said Emma softly, she blinked and the figure of Rose was gone

“Wheres mommy?” asked Maddy excitedly, Emma blinked again and looked at the location she thought she had seen the Amazon, there was no sign of her

“I… I must have been imagining her” said Emma slowly, Maddy was clearly upset at that news and withdrew again

“Maybe your more insane than we thought” said Nora deadpan

“Shut up” shot Emma even though she was wondering the exact same thing herself.

Just to be sure she hadn't missed the Amazon walk off Emma examined the faces of her fellow shoppers as she walked along

“Um… I think we should go in there” said Grace pointing over to a store, breaking Emma out of her own thoughts Emma looked at the store in question

“Why do we need to go into a pharmacy?” asked Emma but answered her own question as she said it

“We are going to need more diapers” said and thought Grace and Emma at the same time, Emma sighed and knew Grace was right, her bladder control wasn't getting any better yet so she had better get some more protection, maybe she could get those pullup things Rose had used the first couple of days.

With heart racing and trying to hide the fact that she was in the store at all Emma walked the isles thinking that everyone she passed knew exactly why she was there and what she was going to buy as absurd as that seemed

“They know, they all know” thought Emma starting to feel her cheeks grow warm just at the thoughts.

Finally Emma arrived at the incontinence isle and stared at the large range of diapers and pull ups

“Where do I even start?” asked Emma to her imaginary voices

“This is not a subject I have experience in” commented Nora, just as surprised at just how many brands of diapers there were, yet every single one of them were white unlike the ones Rose used, even the one currently hugging Emma's hips had an autumn leaf pattern, Emma hated to admit it but she had come to expect seeing all the different designs Rose came out with, these ones in comparison were… well… boring

"Would you like any help?" Asked a male voice from behind Emma, she jumped in fright and if she was honest her padding may have become a bit damper, heart still racing Emma turned to see a white coated male about her own age standing there with a friendly smile even though if looked friendly Emma was sure in that moment it was a condescending smile just because she needed diapers and he didn't… lucky bastard

“I umm… there for a friend… I mean a relative” Emma blurted out in a rush to cover her butt

“Very good, would you like some help choosing a brand for your relative, you looked lost staring at the products and I’m here to help” he smiled his friendly smile again and Emma frowned thinking “why did he have to be good looking”

“Umm yes” stammered Emma to the man, he nodded

“Do you know what type of product you're looking for?” he asked

“Umm” Emma couldn't even say the word, she never thought trying to buy diapers would be worse than actually wearing them

“Let's start with this, does your relative need them for the day, night or both?” asked the man

“Ah both” Emma choked out and felt her face grow warmer

“Ok, next how much control do they have? I mean are they a light, medium or heavy wetter?” Emma chewed on her lip for a second wishing she was anywhere else… well except maybe the Amazons dimension

“Mommy wouldn't make us do this and make us feel better” said Maddy a little snobby sounding, Emma tried to ignore Maddy and answer the guys question

“Heavy” whispered Emma while looking at the guys shoes, she felt like she was a child again admitting she had just wet the bed to this stranger no less

“Then I recommend going with these types” He grabbed a pack off the shelves and showed Emma

“They are an all in one product, good for day and night use, I know they look like baby diapers but I’m sure your relative would be much happier wearing these then what's currently happening” Emma nodded still not wanting to look at the man

“Lastly I just need to know the size of your relative” Emma chewed on her lip again not even knowing what to say to that

“Umm… five foot…” she started but the guy cut in

“Sorry miss that's my fault for the misunderstanding, I ment waist size” Emma mentally kicked herself of course he meant waist size not hight but Emma didn't know her own waist size or even if diapers went on the same size as normal pants

“Umm… they are… about the same size as me” Emma said shakily and she felt the guy look her up and down, Emma wished a hole would just swallow her there and then, even with her masterful lying there was no way he would believe the diapers were for a relative now, she may as well have just come out and said they were for her.

The employee looked Emma over for a second then placed the package he had been holding and picked out another one

“Here we go, I think these ones should fit someone around your size” said the guy handing Emma the package

“Umm thank you” said Emma looking down at the diapers in her hands

“Your welcome, is there anything else I can help with?” Emma hated that she had to ask but it had to be done

“Do you… you have… pull ups in this size?” God this was the worst moments of her life

“Yes, just down here” the Employee walked a couple of paces, looked at the shelves then plucked out another pack of incontinence products

“Depending on how bad your relatives condition is these should do the job but it is recommended to use the products you currently have because they hold more” Emma nodded not trusting herself to speak

“Is that all?” Emma's mind had practically frozen up by now and just nodded wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible

“If you want, I can take these up to the cash register for you” Emma nodded and handed the pack of diapers to him, he took it and casually strolled off like he was carrying two bags of washing not two bags containing the fact the buyer of said bags couldn't use the toilet unlike so many children could do with ease, Emma turned to follow him as she saw a boy bordering on his teens standing at the end of the isle snickering at the sight

“Kill me now” said Emma and forced herself to walk past the boy and up to the cash register.

Emma got to the register and there he was waiting as if all this was the most normal thing in the world

“That will be…” he told her the price and Emma fished it out of the stolen wallet, he took the money then handed over the change

“Would you like these in a bag?” Emma didn't even think about it and nodded, he placed the two packs of diapers into a large plastic bag and handed them over to her

“If I might say miss…” this time his smile faltered for a moment

“A dress might hide them better” she stared at him in shock, he knew, there was no doubt now, she looked at his name tag

“No you may not Jason” snapped Emma and stormed out of the pharmacy in a combination of sheer embarrassment and fury that he a complete stranger would tell her how to dress.

“To be fair he didn't tell you how to dress just offered advice to hide them better” said Nora as Emma speed walked for the malls exit

“How should he know they were for us huh? Hes probably sexest and thinks that all women should be…” Grace cut her off

“Pull your shirt down” Emma froze and reached behind her to feel the shirt and hoodie material bunched into the back of the diaper, it must have been on full display that whole time, Emma quickly pulled them back down to cover her diaper again

“I just want to die” groaned Emma.

It was a tight fit but Emma managed to fit the two bags of diapers into her now filled to capacity backpack then hit the road once more after all they decided to ditch the bike by four in the afternoon so they had to hustle if they wanted to get as far as they could.

Before hitting the open road Emma asked Grace to stop in at the tourist information center

“Where are you heading?” asked the woman behind the desk as Emma was looking at the collection of maps, Emma told her

“If your planning to drive you’ve got a couple days travel ahead of you” Emma smiled to the woman

“Yea I thought I might, can you recommend the maps I will need to get there”

“Sure” answered the woman and rounded the desk to get to Emma

“I’m surprised you're not using your phone, I don't see your generation in here these days because of those things” there was no malice in the woman's voice, it was just a statement of fact “I would if I could” thought Emma

“Yea I’m trying to do this old school” said Emma, the woman chuckled

“I bet one of your older relatives put you up to this right?” Emma tried to chuckle too

“Yeah that's right”

“Well then you will need this one… this one… and this one” she continued to explain what each would be good for and the basics on how to read the maps.

Once Emma had all the information she needed and her maps she thanked the woman and was back onto the open road, now with a proper direction for Grace to guide by.

Since Emma was only a passenger as Grace drove she tried to think of what else they had to do but came up blank and just tried to entertain herself by playing eye spy with Nora, Emma thought Maddy would have joined in but she was remaining silent

“I spy with my little eye something beginning with D”

“It had better not be dead tree again” sighed Nora, Emma huffed

“It is but what else is there?” they had been driving for hours and the fastest route home was basically through a desert with nothing but the occasional dead tree and sand and… well actually that was basically all there was, Emma suddenly felt her bladder release but since she wasn't in the driver's seat so to speak there was nothing she could do to stop the flow

“Grace what are you doing we are supposed to be trying to use the toilet” growled Emma

“I have been holding that for the last hour, where in that period did you see a bathroom or a building for that matter” Nora spoke up

“I’m sure you all know my opinion on these diapers but there are three things that slow us down, fuel, food and bathroom breaks, the more of these we can eliminate the further we go with this bike, after that we are back to walking” Emma felt the hunger pains creeping up just as the others surely did but Nora was right and she did swear to herself that she would do anything to get back home even if that meant using the diapers a little bit longer, she could always work on regaining control after getting home, Emma sighed and went back to her pointless game with Nora.

The hunger pains continued off and on all the way to their destination, a tiny little town who's most prominent building was either the pub or the hardware store right beside it

"It's time to ditch the bike but we can't leave it here in town" said Grace driving slowly through the town's very small main road

"Keep heading out of town and find some bushes we can hide it in, that should buy us a couple of days before it's found" Said Nora looking at the town with clear disgust

"A small town should make it harder to find" added Emma

“still a terrible place to stay” said Nora

“there's nothing wrong with small towns” 

“says the farm girl” Emma rolled her eyes at Nora and they both remained silent until the bike was stashed away.

The best place they could find to hide the bike also meant a thirty minute walk back to town, none of them were impressed because of the wet diaper hanging from their legs

“we are going to get a rash at this rate” complained Nora, Emma facepalmed

"Shit, we don't have any things to cleanup with" growned Emma

"What why not? there were some when Jenny gave us the bag" said Nora

"When we got the diapers back from the bin I didn't even think about the powder and all that, they must have sunk under the paper towels"

"And the pharmacy?" 

"That guy got me all bothered and I forgot to get some" Emma was really kicking herself for this one, she herself could not ever remember having a diaper rash but she had heard how bad they could be

"Fuck" Emma kicked at the dirt underfoot

"When we get a room for the night just remember to wash thoroughly" said Grace, Emma nodded and continued her walk back into town.

It turned out that just behind the pub was a small ten room motel, it took a bit of convincing and a bit of extra money for them to accept them but thanks to the quick thinking of Nora they had a room for the night without using ID

“I can't believe it, they took half of our money” Complained Nora

“You got us the room let's just get changed and have dinner then have an early night” Emma opened the door to their room for the night

“Bit of a crap hole” commented Nora

“It's not that much worse than the last one” said Emma

“We didn’t pay for that” replied Nora, Emma nodded her agreement and closed the door.

Throwing her bag to the ground Emma checked that she couldn't be seen from the window and dropped her pants

“I don't think this diaper could have held another wetting” commented Emma

“I’m surprised it didn't leak” added Grace as they all saw the sodden mess hanging from their hips

“Too it's credit it doesn't seem to smell” said Nora

“Or we have grown used to it” replied Emma, without further discussion Emma untapped the diaper, rolled it up and placed it in the bin.

During her shower Emma wondered what the cleaner would think when they found the used diapers in the bin tomorrow, she almost smiled at the thought then realised that someone else was having to clean up after her again killing her almost happy mood.

Reluctantly Emma opened the bag of pullups and pulled one out to examine

“Dam that looks flimsy” said Nora in disgust

“Are you sure it can even do the job?”

“The guy said that it would” answered Emma and pulled it up her legs, if it wasn't for the stretchy sides Emma could almost imagine these were her old underwear.

Fully dressed once more and not feeling like she had a waddle Emma walked into the pub looking for food, immediately the people in the pub watched her

“I have pants on right?” asked Emma in her head

“Pretty sure” answered Nora, with that reassurance Emma walked up to the counter like she did this everyday and most of the eyes left her for what they had been looking at

“Hey, could I get something to eat here?” asked Emma to the guy behind the counter

“Menus up there” pointed the guy without looking up from the book work he appeared to be working on, Emma quickly scanned the small menu, it was clear you were meant to drink here not eat

“Can I get some chips to take away?”

“Sit down only” answered the guy in his bored voice, Emma rolled her eyes

“Fine I’ll have it to sit down”

“And your drink?” he asked

“I don't want a drink” answered Emma, again without looking up he pointed to the menu, Emma looked it over again and saw in small print “no food without the purchase of a drink”

“What the f…” Emma started under her breath

“Fine a water” Emma smirked thinking she had gotten the best of the stupid rule

“Only drinks from the menu” droled the man, Emma breathed in and scanned the menu… again, there wasn't one single drink that wasn't alcoholic on the menu, she ordered the cheapest drink there, paid and sat down at a table.

The meal if you could call it that was terrible and the beer equally didn't agree with her taste buds, forcing her to scull the last of it

“God that was terrible” mumbled Emma under her breath and stood up to leave only to find herself stumbling for no apparent reason

"Leg must have fallen asleep" thought Emma, she caught herself and walked out without further trouble.

As she was walking back to the motel room Emma quickly glanced behind her as she saw three men following her

"Maybe they are going to the motel too?" Thought Emma

"The receptionist told us no one else was staying tonight" said Nora in response, Emma turned the corner that would decide if they were following her or not, there was only the motel down this area.

Another quick glance and yep they turned down and Emma could now see they each had a beer in hand

"Hey pretty lady wanna have some fun with us" called one of the men, Emma turned back and started to move faster

"Oh come on I know you like to party, you city girls are all the same" Emma heard their footsteps quicken then turn into a full on run, before Emma could get a dozen of her own running steps the men held her to the wall

“Why you runnin?” asked the guy right in Emma's face, she could smell more than one beer in that breath

“Please I don't want any trouble” said Emma now scared that she knew what was coming

“Don't panic, stay calm” said Nora in her head

“Good we don't want trouble either, we just want to party seeing it's friday night and we know you'll be down to party right?” said one of the men holding her right arm, Emma tried once more to break free from their grips only to find them holding tighter, Emma shook her head not trusting her voice

“I get it, she's from one of those countries where shaking the head means yes” said the last man near unintelligible through his slurred speech

“No” squeaked Emma and she felt hands starting to explore her body, this was a small town like her own home, this sort of thing simply didn't happen in small towns

“That face” said the first guy and he ran a hand down her cheek moving towards her chest

“Stop” stammered Emma recoiling from every touch and no longer able to hear the voices in her head or the voices of the men helping themselves to her body

“This is not happening, this is not happening” said Emma over and over again in her head.

The hands made their way to her crotch and stopping

“What the fuck” said the first man and Emma felt her pants be forced open revealing her wet pullup to the three holding her

“What a fucking baby”

“That's disgusting”

“She's pissed herself” Emma crumpled to the ground as she felt all hands on her release

“Grow the fuck up then you can party with us” spat one guy and they walked off

“I need to wash my fucking hands now…” Emma vaguely heard as they walked off.

Emma didn't know how long she was sitting there holding herself before she finally found the strength just to open her tear filled eyes, there was a familiar figure standing over her, Emma wiped her eyes and the figure she thought she saw was gone, not wanting to be here any longer Emma forced herself up and ran for her motel room.

• Like 3

Wow, great chapter. I love how each personalities different abilities have benefited them.... except Maddy, interested to see what's up with Maddy.

And that last scene, wow, that was intense. That got me scared. I thought they were from The Dimension, but damn what they actually were might've been worse. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow great story so far! Only thing that has been bugging me is how the transportation from each dimensions work.
I hope Emma will find her way back to Rose!

17 hours ago, Mugi said:

Wow great story so far! Only thing that has been bugging me is how the transportation from each dimensions work.
I hope Emma will find her way back to Rose!

I agree 100% that wa bugging to but I think I have figured it out. The cross was Really something that caused her to think she back on earth. Most likely using a hypnotic trigger that's why Kaylee has it. She would have something like that. It would make feel like she wasn't being forced to stay. 

That would explain why Kaylee had a cross which would be a something a toddler/litte would hurt themselves with.

Alse how a small cross did what big and expensive transporter do. 

So my best guessed is that.. are hero I don't know which name to us lol. Is still right where she was in a hypnotic state. Kaylee will probably believe what she been told that she was being sent to earth when she felt like it.

She will just freak out with no idea what going on.

I think Kaylee made the same deal with are hero at the beginning because it was the same deal her mommy made with her.

That is my best guess 

Lol thanks for the comments @Scarlet, @Mugi and @Cuddy Princess, I actually dont like how I've written it since Emma "got back to her dimension" so I'm glad someone does.

@Cuddy Princess you make a valid point with Emma not really going home and I added something for that when I wrote this last month, for now you will have to wait and see ?

This story is wrapping up, I'm currently writing the last chapter and after that's finished I'll release the remaining parts as I proof read them, no point making everyone wait for no reason when the story is done, for now heres another part.

Part 31 Travel

“She can't be here, I’m losing my mind” Emma was on the bed after checking that all the doors and windows were locked good and tight, in the dark every smell, every touch was replaying itself through her mind and the worst thing…

“She knows we are here”

“Who?” asked Grace in a strangely calm voice

“Rose, she's here to drag me back and become her prisoner again” fingernails raked Emma's face as all of these thoughts and memories fed on each other making everything that much worse.

The only thing that calmed Emma’s mind was the childish act of hiding under the bed covers in the dark, there the outside world could not touch her only her mind could spin out of control

“Shes here, I should have gone with them, I’m not a baby, I’m not, I’m not...” worse and worse went her thoughts.

As Emma’s mind was losing grip of it's sanity two of the other voices that shared her mind were having their own discussions

“She's really losing it” said Grace

“How would you be after something like that?” asked Nora putting on an overconfident tone to her voice

“I must admit I turned away while all that was happening” answered Grace

“Then let me tell you if they had have gone through with… that, it would have been the worst day of her life and probably fucked her up for years to come” there was a silence between the imaginary voices as they both heard the ramblings of Emma

“Is that why you are so… well… ready for anything?”

“It is” answered Nora

“I swore it would never happen again then that happened… we got lucky you know”

“Very lucky” replied Grace, their silence was once again filled with the near unintelligible ramblings of Emma

“Why didn't you take over and beat them up?” asked Grace eventually

“It wouldn't have made a difference, you felt how tightly they were holding onto us… besides I tried, it was like Emma wasn't letting me take control”

“Maybe she thought she could handle it by herself?”

“I don't know” the whole ordeal could not have lasted more than a couple of minutes at most but it shook Emma to her core, disterbed Grace and brought up memories that Nora would have rather forgotten

“Did Emma really see Rose?” asked Grace

“It definitely looked like there was someone there but I don't know if it was Rose, we are voices in her head whos to say she's not now seeing things too…” both of them thought about this and hoped it wasn't true, their own existence was strange enough, they didn't need more.

At some point during the evening Emma wore herself out and mercifully fell asleep, this was good for her troubled mind since the sleep was dreamless but it wasn't as good for the condition of the pullup she did not change before going to sleep.

The eyes of Emma opened with another seeing through them

“Well we're awake” thought Nora then with the normal mental and physical probing that everyone does as they awake from slumber she realised that the other voices were still sleeping

“Well this is new” she thought wondering how she was the only one awake, it was shortly after this thought her probing found the condition of the pullup

“Well I was wrong it can hold more than it looks” said Nora, there was no doubt the pull up was at its maximum and with how flimsy it looked Nora wondered how it hadn't already leaked, getting out of bed revealed the small wet patch on the sheets

“Ok… it didn't quite hold everything” Nora sighed and set to work removing the wet pullup and reluctantly putting on one of the diapers after all it wasn't even midnight yet a pullup would just not last with their nightly habits.

Emma found herself waking with the memories of the night before slowly trickling in and her melt down after and she felt ashamed, she knew she shouldn't but she did, she said she would do anything to get back home so a couple of fuckwits wouldn't stop her from getting there, taking a deep breath in she decided to put it out of her mind, those dicks are probably long gone and she was not in a crib instead she was in a… rundown crappy motel room, she breathed out, the room Rose gave her was always clean unlike this place

“But we control our own life here” replied Nora to Emmas internal thoughts

“I know, I don't want to get back… I just can't help comparing things” Emma pushed herself up and noticed the difference between her legs

“Didn't we go to sleep with the pullup?” asked Emma

“Oh that, yea I changed us some time last night” replied Nora with a yawn

“You can do that?”

“I guess so” shrugged Nora

“I’m insane” murmured Emma while rubbing her eyes

“We all know that” said Grace cheerfully.

After a shower, a new pull up and doing her morning business they hit the road once more not wanting to get a meal at the pub again even if it were open.

“We have to” shot back Nora

“I don't want to hitchhike” complained Emma

“It has been hours and I swear I can still see that crappy town behind us” there is no way Nora could but it made her point… somehow

“What if we get someone like those guys from last night?”

“Then let me take over and I’ll kick the crap out of them” Emma sighed, she was hungry and already tired of walking, all that time being carried or pushed around in a stroller by Rose had clearly taken its toll on her stamina

“Fine” breathed Emma and started to hold out her thumb as each vehicle passed them.

It was another hour or so before they finally had someone pull over

“Thank god, it's too freaking hot out here” said Emma to herself and ran to the driver side of the large truck

“Where you heading little lady?” asked the gruff female voice, Emma blinked in confusion of the strangeness, she expected those words to come from a fat old dude not a woman

“Um…” Emma collected herself and told the driver

“Your in luck, I’m heading that way myself, I can get you about ninety percent of the way there” Emma was again shocked, this driver would be crossing two state borders

“That would be amazing” replied Emma still not believing her luck

“You pay for a couple of meals and the rides yours, I could use the company” said the woman with a smile

“Sure, sounds great”

“Hop in then” the woman motioned for Emma to round the cab and she did, eager to get on the road and more importantly out of the heat.

Emma was starting to wish she had been picked up by some old dude… well no not really but Lin, the truckers name, she talked near non stop, Emma got the impression she didn't have a lot of conversations with other people and you wouldn't think it would matter to a person like her just by looking at her but it did stop Emma's mind from drifting back to last night.

“So what you running from? Family I’ll bet” Emma had to catch up with the conversation since her brain had been running on autopilot, now being asked a question she had to  participate more than an agreement or the occasional chuckle for a joke

“Don't worry I won't tell anyone”

“She wanted to be my family” answered Emma slowly trying to let her words be lost to the engine noise

“So an ex then?” Emma shook her head

“No… she’s…“ Emma tried to find the words to explain Rose to this stranger without going into the unbelievable story of crossing dimensions

“She was…” Emma couldn't find the right thing to say, how could she explain that this giant wanted to keep her as a baby, what did you even call them to you? Kidnapper? No that somehow still implied Emma herself was still a child

“I get it, it's hard to describe because of how new it was” said Lin, could this woman also read Emma's mind like it seemed Rose was able to, no that was silly

“Yeah I guess so” answered Emma

“How long were you together?” asked Lin

“Three months” Emma didn't know why she was telling this complete stranger any of this, she thought that she would never talk about that part of her life ever again, Emma for some reason she didn't know gave a vastly edited version of her time in the other dimension to Lin.

There was a silence between the two of them as Emma finished telling her tale to this stranger

“It does sound like this Rose person probably should have told you about her past but also that was her past, we all have them, can you say that yours doesn't have anything in it you wish you hadn't done?” Of course she had, Emma wished she hadn't tried to take the last few pieces of chocolate from her grandmother, Emma was sure she couldn't sit right for a week after that punishment

“I heard something like a poem once that seems to fit quite nicely for your situation, now how did it go again… every rose begins its life in the dark of the earth slowly gathering the life giving nutrients it can until that final day it breaks free and can enjoy the light of the sun while also sharing it's newfound beauty with those who see it” Emma wondered if that really was a poem, it didn't sound right

“So you think that she started life in a dark place and is now a good person?” asked Emma trying to make sense of the so called poem

“I can't say for sure because I have never met this Rose of yours but my brother was a bit of a dick but then he and his wife had a child and he told me that was the ray of sunshine that made him truly want to change his ways, it was him who told me that thing about the rose” Lin was grinning

“If you want this strangers option, go home for awhile like you are then visit or talk to your friend again, just because she's in a different country doesn't mean you can't try to patch things up with her” Actually there wasn't any way that Emma knew of how to contact Rose even if she wanted to, but she made an agreement sound and Lin changed the subject.

“Are you alright?” asked Lin a few hours after their talks about Rose, Emma had her hands between her legs and was slowly moving from side to side in an attempt to hold back the flood gates she knew was trying to break through, it was great that she could feel the need to use the toilet again but there was no god damn toilet in sight

“I’m fine” lied Emma

“Ok you just look like your about to wet yourself” Emma looked away to try and cover her shame of being caught so easily

“Oh… um… why don't we stop for some lunch, there's a truck stop about ten minutes up the road” Emma vigorously nodded her agreement, every bump was torture upon unending torture for those ten minutes.

The moment the truck stopped Emma was out the door and running as fast as she could with her full bladder to the restroom, in seconds of getting into the room Emma had her pants down and was on the toilet, if only her bladder hadn't decided to start releasing the moment her pants were down she could have said she made it.

“Did you make it?” asked Lin smirking when Emma was walking back to the truck

“Yea” chuckled Emma nervously

“You should have said you needed the toilet” said Lin

“I didn't want to distract you from your delivery, your doing so much for me” answered Emma bowing her head slightly, Lin shrugged

“Come on, I need some food”.

Inside the truck stop there was a variety of almost every kind of junk food Emma knew of

“I highly recommend the burgers if you're stumped on what to have, unless you're one of those vegans or something then theres something over there” Lin pointed to the corner of the store where there was a very small collection of foods but it was dwarfed by the sheer amount of the junk food

“No no I was just looking” said Emma recovering from being startled by Lin

“Well just remember this is your shout” said Lin

“Ah… yes” replied Emma looking at the three iced coffees in Lin’s arms and Emma briefly wondered how on earth Lin would be able to drive for long with that much coffee

“Thats easy” replied Grace in her head

“Care to explain?” asked Emma after Grace finished

“Really? You haven't worked it out… here's a hint, you are wearing them too” Emma shook her head in annoyance

“Not everyone we meet wears diapers!” shot back Emma as loud as she could in her own head, Emma felt the laughter of Grace and strangely Maddy, shaking her head slightly in an attempt to ignore the voices in her head and ended up just getting a second of the burger Lin had ordered.

Back on the road Emma was half way through her burger before Lin was finally on a stretch of road she could start eating her own meal.

Emma watched as Lin was through her first iced coffee and onto her second before even getting half way through her burger

“Umm not be be rude but isn't having that many coffees bad for a truck driver?” Lin laughed

“For most drivers sure” Emma thought Lin must have a bladder of iron…

“Whats your secret? Bladder of iron?” asked Emma, Lin laughed harder

“God no, it's the same as yours I would expect” Emma deliberately looked away from Lin

“Oh” cherpped Emma, it couldn't be the same

“Here” Emma turned back to Lin and watched as Lin revealed the top of what was clearly a white diaper

“fuck , my world isnt real, just the delusions of some twisted person” sobbed Emma on the inside as both Maddy and Grace were laughing their heads off

“Umm…” Emma didn't want to admit it or even talk about diapers for that matter, this went beyond coincidence, she had to be dreaming or having a nightmare more like

“You must be new to it” said Lin and flicked a small piece of the pullup that had stuck out above Emma's jeans

“Shit!” hissed Emma and poked it into her pants once more

“Don't worry” laughed Lin

“You've got more control than I do if you made it to the toilet back there” Emma just growned, her life wasn't just messed up it had to be weird too.

With the day and a half passing Emma no longer felt like talking with Lin even though Lin was more than happy talking to Emma for the many more hours that passed.

Emma felt the light shaking trying to bring her back to consciousness

“Mmm…”

“We are here” came Lin’s words

“Here?” Emma looked around at the dark surrounding the cab of the truck

“This is as far as I can take you” said Lin, Emma rubbed her eyes while trying to take in Lins words

“What time is it?” asked Emma

“Sorry, it's three in the morning, I need to turn off here and get some shut eye but that will take you away from your destination” Emma finally understood what was going on

“Oh… thank you” Emma collected her bag and water bottle

“It's been great having the company, if you follow the road that way it will take you to the place you wanted” Emma nodded and thanked Lin again

“And Emma” Emma turned back to face Lin

“Remember what I said about your friend, no one is all evil” Emma nodded once more and got out of the truck.

Emma stretched as the truck took off down the road, the moon was light enough to see by but it was still clearly early morning

“What now?” asked Grace, Emma looked around and realised she recognised the intersection Lin had dropped her at

“We are only three towns away from home” the excitement was growing in her voice

“That sounds like a lot of walking” said Grace

“You better change first” Emma mentally felt the wet pull up between her legs

“God damn it” she cursed and stormed off into the nearby bushes.

Emma felt bad flinging the used pull up into the bushes but figured it would dissolve and no one would have to deal with it, it wasn't like she had spare room in her bag even if she wanted to hold onto it… which she didn't.

“So close yet so far” said Emma as they walked into the small town that she knew because some of her school friends lived in the town

“Could we get a ride from one of them?” asked Nora who was clearly tired of the walking and letting it show in her voice

“If I had my phone sure” Emma thought about it a bit longer

“Then again I might know where one of them live” it had been years since Emma had been to his place but she thought it was worth a shot if she didn't have to walk the rest of the way home which could take days by foot.

The morning sun was starting to rise above the houses allowing Emma to get a better look at the buildings

“Please tell me we are almost there” groaned Nora

“I think so” replied Emma getting quite exhausted herself, why did Dylan have to live out in the stix.

“Here it is… finally” said Emma now really feeling how out of shape she was, the house was nothing special to look at but if Emma was right sleeping inside was her ride back to her life even if that meant having to explain to her friend where she had been for the last couple of months

“Do you have anything in mind of what you are going to say about where you have been?” asked Nora

“Nope, just wing it I suppose” without dwelling further Emma began walking up the garden path to the front door only to stop half way as the door opened to reveal a teen aged girl walking out in her running clothes

“Oh” the girl jumped as she saw Emma standing there

“Ah… hello” said Emma not recognising the girl

“Hi…” said the girl tentatively

“Can I help you?”

“I was wondering if Dylan Viney was home?” the girl looked puzzled

“No one with that name lives here”

“Crap we have the wrong house” complained Nora in Emmas head

“Hmm… would you happen to know where he lives?” asked Emma sure that this was his house, she remembered the broken porch swing that was still sitting there useless

“I’ve never heard of him” replied the girl

“Maybe he moved since we were away” whispered Grace trying to be helpful, Emma paused for a moment like she was thinking

“I was sure he lived here… I don't suppose you moved here recently?” asked Emma

“I’ve lived here all my life so no” answered the girl, Emma's heart fell at hearing those words, her quick ride home was gone

“Ok… thanks” Emma started to turn to leave but had a last thought

“Do you know if there's a bus stop around here?”

“Just around the corner” replied the girl slowly and pointed down the street

“Thanks” Emma left without another word.

Emma found that the buses didn't start till eight so she thankfully had some time to sit down and rest

“That might not have been his house” said Nora out of the blue as Emma was starting to drift off to sleep

“I remember that swing, it's hard to forget when it broke as you were sitting on it” mumbled Emma and a smirk came to her face as the memory of her first kiss came back to her, if she hadn't known better she would have thought her father planned that to happen just before the kiss

“Yea yea very memorable, so if he doesn't live here what could be the reason?” asked Nora

“Bad memory on Emma's part, the girl was lying, we aren't really in our dimension…” Emma opened an eye at hearing Nora's words

“You think Kaylee dumped us in another different dimension?” asked Emma

“Maybe but I was wondering if we are dreaming or in Virtual reality or something equally weird”

“That sort of thing doesn't exist” retorted Nora

“Just like other dimensions don't exist?” asked Grace, the three of them fell silent as they realised their thoughts on how the world worked were so much bigger now and that ment they couldn't assume anything.

No conclusion was reached with the discussions they had on the bus, just like most of the last few months there was nothing they could do whether they were or were not in VR or another dimension, aside from trying to pry off a non existent VR headset before the bus had arrived, they were here and this was the life they had to work with.

Just as Emma thought getting off at the bus depot was the right call because there was another charter bus heading past her home town in an hour or so.

After paying for her ticket Emma headed off to get some food from the take away store down the road

“Just think, in two hours all this mess can be over, we can forget all about Rose and get back to our old life” said Nora

“Well yours” Nora corrected

“Im sure thats got to be better than being in the other place” said Emma

“For sure, just make sure to work on this whole diaper thing” Emma agreed, she had been dry this far so that was progress.

The bus came too quick and not fast enough as Emma was rushing out of the bathroom when her bus was called.

Emma used the ride to sleep, drifting in and out till she heard it

“Stop for Nambrok” Opening her eyes as the bus coasted to a stop Emma saw the town she knew so well, she was home

“I am finally here” said Emma softly and collected her bag to exit the bus.

Each step she saw that almost nothing had changed since she had left apart from the odd paint job and some of the gardens. 

The old Lady who ran the local cafe was cleaning the table just like she did every day, it was tempting to drop in and get a drink before going home but she owed it to her family to see them first then she could catch up with everyone in town

“They are going to be so happy to see us” said Nora

“If I know them they sure are” smiling to herself Emma forced herself past the shops and onto the final road that would take her home.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This story is now fully written so I just need to proof read the last remaining parts and I should post them before this week ends.

Part 32 Old Life

There it was directly before her, it was the house she grew up in, the one that held her family and it felt to Emma as if there should be some music playing behind her for such a reunion but life wasn't like the movies.

Each sight, smell and foot step brought back memory after memory of playing just in this front yard by herself or with her brothers, Jason teaching her to play football, the crushed down pipe that was left as a monument of her first driving lesson, it was all wonderful to remember but it was time to see her family again.

Standing in front of the door had never felt so nerve wracking before, she had gone through this very door so many times before yet this one had her heart racing.

Emma brought her hand up to the door and knocked three times

“Knock, knock” called Emma the very thing she had done so many times as a kid because it made her mother smile to answer “whos there?” then be greated to “me” when the door was opened, this time it took a full minute before the door was opened to reveal not her mother who she expected but her father looking like he was on the verge of death.

In the back of Emma's mind she thought it was strange that he wasn't out on the farm but simply took in his appearance

“Hi da…” she started

“It's you, what do you want” the question sounded more like a statement than a question somehow, this was strange behaviour for her father, he was normally warm and comforting even to a stranger

“I’m home” Emma answered dumbly like that statement would explain everything

“I can see that” both didn't seem to know what to say so a silence grew between them, without warning her father turned and walked inside their home, Emma was shocked

“Well come in if your coming… and shut the door behind you” called her father halfway through the hall, that kicked her brain into action again and walked inside making sure the door was closed behind her.

Watching her father walk she saw that he had a very bad limp, something that wasn't there the last time she had seen him.

She followed him into the kitchen

“Well take a seat” he said when she just stood there in the doorway, Emma did and sat down on the closest chair.

Emma watched her father slowly hobble from one spot to another as he made some hot drinks

“So… where is everyone?” asked Emma starting to feel uncomfortable with the silence, this was not going anything like what she expected, he turned to face her with an annoyed look on his face

“Wow he's gotten grumpy” said Nora in Emmas head

“Yea it looks like time wasn't kind to him since we have been gone” replied Emma equally as silent to her father, he went back to making the drink and Emma started to wonder what had happened since she had been gone.

Without asking what or how she wanted a drink her father placed a slowly steaming mug in front of her

“Thank you” said Emma softly, he grunted and sat down across the table with his own drink

“Soooooo…” started Emma as she lifted the mug to her nose

“Coffee” growned Emma to the voices in her head

“Suck it up and drink it, you know we would have killed to have just one more of his drinks a couple of days ago” Nora was right so Emma took a small sip trying not to grimace as the liquid ran past her taste buds

“You look like crap” said her dad and Emma nearly spat out what was left in her mouth

“Thanks dad, you aren't looking so hot yourself” he shrugged

“What are you asking for this time?” he asked

“I’m not after anything dad” answered Emma confused why that would be his first question and not “where have you been all this time”

“I’m home” said Emma like this was the most obvious thing ever

“And?” this shocked Emma

“Are you sure he's your father?” asked Grace

“Positive” shot back Emma, aloud she said

“And I’ve been gone for years, I thought you would be happy to see me at least” Emma had not seen this side of her father much in her life but she knew just by looking at his body language that he was trying hard to hold back something, he got himself under control and answered

“It has been a long time since I’ve been happy” this still didn't make sense, she knew he would take losing her hard but she thought he would eventually move on, her father was a strong man and besides she was back now

“I didn't know you cared that much” said Emma both touched and disappointed that her father had not moved on since she had been away

“Of course I care” whispered her father, Emma stood up and walked around to comfort her father

“It's ok dad I’m back now” said Emma equally as quite, he threw off the hand she had laid on his back

“Why are you here? Just to torture me?”

“What? No none of that” answered Emma quickly

“I get the feeling he has a few screws loose” said Nora not liking the situation

“Then why would you return here Amelia?” the name was almost spat, in the back of Emma's mind the name spark something but Emma had her father to deal with first

“Haven't you ruined my life enough” Emma recoiled at that, while it was true she was a bit of a handful at times growing up, she and her dad always got along well, there was no way she would deliberately hurt him much less ruin his life

“Dad… I don't know what you think I have done…” the words failed her so she tried to explain

“I was kidnapped for the last…” he cut her off

“And you want me to feel sorry for you after what you did” the sadness and anger were mixing in the man's voice

“No I…” Emma looked up to the wall were the picture used to be of their whole family, now there was just an empty wall

“I thought you finally came here to apologize and own up to what you did but I see you are still too selfish” Emma ignored his statement because that picture had been her fathers pride and joy he had once told her that it would only be removed if his family were dead and this shook Emma to the core, far far worse than her father not sounding like himself

“Where…” Emma squeaked and tried again

“Where is everyone? Wheres mom, Jason…” He stared at her in disbelief

“They're dead… you killed them” her terrifying thoughts were confirmed, they were dead and she… no it couldn't be, Emma ran out the kitchen and up the stairs calling the names of her family members.

“Mom” said Emma opening the door to the room that once held her caring mother and loving father only to find her father's belongings, clearly nothing of her mothers.

Jason's Room was completely empty just like the others

“No no no” Emma muttered to herself and raked her hair

“This can't be right” Emma just knew that it must be some horrible trick they were playing on her but the dust on the floor told her that these rooms had been vacant for quite some time

“Get out” growled her father's voice

“I don't know what your playing at but I will have none of it, get out”

“It's a trick” muttered Emma to herself

“GET OUT!” shouted her father and he hobbled to Emma, not believing any of what she was seeing but also not wanting to be on the bad side of her father she moved around him and down the stairs taking two at a time until the last few steps that Emma took too quickly and began to tumble.

As if she was falling into honey things seemed to slow down around her till everything stopped and in the next blink of an eye she was no longer hanging in mid air but watching herself from the bottom of the staircase

“What the…?” was all Emma could think to say, she was quite sure that she had never had an out of body experience before or could manipulate time for that matter

“It's more like a dream than a super power” came a voice that Emma knew all too well because it was her own, spinning around it was like looking into a mirror

“Soooo I’m not really falling down a staircase?” asked Emma more concerned with what she last remembered happening than this strangeness

“Oh no you are but in times of stress it can seem like things slow down and here we are” Emma was somewhat used to the voices in her head but each of them had slight variants of her own voice but this mirrored her voice exactly and as strange as what was happening was, the voice was the thing that unnerved Emma the most

“Sooo are we here to delay being in pain?” asked Emma, she had heard people say that in times of stress it was like time slowed down but this was ridiculous, at this rate she could easily make a meal before her next body part would touch something

“More like to fill you in now that you know the truth” the moment the copy said truth it brought what she had been running from back to the foreground of her thoughts

“Tell me it's not true”

“I’m afraid it is” replied the copy

“The family you thought you had, died some time ago”

“Your all lying” said Emma not sounding as sure as the words

“Come now, you know when father lies, was he lying?” asked the copy of Emma

“No…” answered Emma softly

“Just because he believes it doesn't mean it's true” the clone shook her head

“You are just making the same mistakes I did” Emma peered closer at her doppelganger

“Who are you?” the copy grimiced

“You know who I am, you have been thinking about me the whole ride with Lin” Emma took a step to the clone

“So it's true then” Emma’s face fell, Emma had been wondering if she was real or just another voice like Nora, Grace and Maddy, now coming face to face with this apparition she knew that she isn't real

“Your Amelia… the original” said Emma softly

“Amelia Gardener, yes” in the silence many thoughts flew through Emma's head like a rushing stream, passing over her quicker than she could latch onto any one thought

“Why… why aren't you hear then? Why can't I remember their death? Why did I have to go through all this?” Emma's voice rose in volume with each question as if everything was the person, this Amelia's fault.

Amelia looked sadned

“To be honest I didn't think you would ever find out let alone make it back to our dimension… Rugosa or Rose as you know her was kind enough to take those painful memories awa…” Emma cut off Amelia in fury

“She wasn't kind and you are a fucking COWARD! If it wasn't for the two of you I wouldn't be here to feel this pain of losing a family that isnt even mine, you should be here not ME!” the rush and anger of Emma's voice forced Amelia to step back

“I just wanted…” tried Amelia but Emma was done, done with Amelia, done with Rose, done with this conversation and done with this messed up life that made no fucking sense

“YOU ALL JUST USED ME TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIVES BETTER, screw the made up girl right? She won't care right? She's not much better than a robot that will thank you for the opportunity to be fucked at every turn in life right?” though her near screaming Emma didn't notice the world narrowing in and Amelia move away as if the whole world was made of rubber bands, stretching away

“WELL FUCK YOU AND FUCK ROSE!” the world snapped back and time resumed forcing Emma to tumble down the last few stepps.

Ignoring the pain Emma picked herself up and continued to run out the front door, not even bothering to stop and collect her bag from the kitchen, a thing that would have been easy to do before her hobbling father caught up with her but both the physical and emotional pain blinded her to any possessions she may have left in her haste to escape.

So many thoughts flew through Emma's head for minutes after running out of the house, none louder than the ones telling her how badly she just wanted it all to end and when she got to the bridge an idea finally stuck in her head.

The normally flowing river below the bridge was now dry and filled with rocks that would surely send her to the great beyond, standing atop the rail the gentle breeze was almost telling her that she was doing the right thing all it would take is one more step and the pain would be over, just… one… more… step.

She couldn't do it, even with the pain she wanted to end she couldn't leave this life without knowing how her family died, instead she through Roses watch into the rockiest part that she could see as a final screw you to Rose and seeing it smash to bits felt like just that.

Using the public library computer Emma read the news article how she was driving her family home and ran into an oncoming car, adding further salt to the wound the police found illicit drugs in her system, the article ended by telling the reader that “after being charged Amelia Gardener escaped custody and is believed to be on the run from the law”.

Reading the new article sent Emma into a further depression, something she didn't think was possible, all the things she had done just to get back to a lie, it was all gone and there was no comfort to be found from the voices in her head who had left her altogether, she was now truly alone.

Emma completely gave up on trying to make it to the bathroom and with her backpack of diapers left at her father's house she moped around with wet clothing, just barely eating enough food to live.

Three days of moping around the public parks waiting to die Emma was finally confronted by the local police

“Hello miss” Emma opened an eye from her place laying in the grass, the sun glared down at her, further burning her already sunburned skin

“We have had reports that you have been here for the last couple of nights” said the male voice, Emma closed her eyes again, if the voice wanted something of her they could have it, she wouldn't fight them

“Could you please pay attention miss” Emma groaned as loudly as her saw and dry throat would allow, the officer was sure the lady in front of him must be on something to be looking in this bad of a shape, footsteps joined the man

“Here you go” Emma heard the newcomer pass something to the first voice then the sound of their startlement

“Amelia… is that you?” asked the second voice, the voice sounded vaguely familiar but it was of little importance to Emma, all she cared about was the fact that the footsteps retreated from her.

“Are you sure that's her?” asked the first officer after they had left earshot of the suspect

“I was on guard the night she escaped, it's not the sort of thing you forget when you have no idea how they escaped” said the second officer, they both knew of Amelia having escaped their own police station, it's that sort of thing that made them look bad for quite sometime and now the chance to change that had just laid down in their backyard so to speak.

Both officers thought their suspect would attempt to flea once it was known they knew who she was, instead Amelia remained as still as a rag doll and the ambulance was called.

Emma awoke again for the… she didn't know how many times she had awoken, this time she was able to keep her eyes open for more than a second.

She felt more drained than she had in her life, just trying to bring the white room into focus was using more energy than Emma thought she had.

With effort Emma brought the room into focus, the white boring room could be nothing other than a hospital room

“Not heaven then” thought a small voice, trying to raise her hand she felt something prevent her hand moving much, Emma raised herself up enough to see that she was handcuffed to the railing.

Seeing the railing brought back some flashes of the previous couple of days none of them good, she wholeheartedly expected to be dead by now not cuffed to a hospital bed.

Emma tried to bring her other hand over to try and remove the cuff but felt a stinging pain there, looking at her other hand showed she was connected to a drip, Emma always hated needles not because of the pain but because of the idea that something was forcing its way through her skin and she shuddered as she realised this one was tapped in.

Emma knew she must have fallen asleep again or fainted she thought as she saw the dripp in her hand again, this time Emma was not alone, on a chair a good couple of meters from her a police officer was playing with his phone, he looked up and saw she was awake

“Finally awake I see” he drawled, Emma growned and slumped back into her bed because she knew what must be coming next.

Sure enough within ten minutes there were two more police officers and a doctor, Emma was only catching every second or so word of what everyone was saying but the basic idea that was forming in Emmas head was that after reading all the criminal charges against Emma, including the stolen bike, was that the doctor didn't want to move her just yet but the strangest of all was that Rose was standing there in the doorway just watching the whole thing take place.

Even though her eyes told her that Rose was there watching she knew that it was just her mind playing tricks, the biggest giveaway was seeing someone walk right through her.

The doctor got his way in the end and Emma was left with her guard and her thoughts

“Playing sick isnt going to stop you going away for a long time you know” said the officer almost like he was talking to no one, just the air but it was clearly meant for Emma to hear, ignoring his words Emma thought about all the things that had happened, all the things she had done and stolen to get here, all for what? The large part of her family was dead and her remaining family hated her, the worst part was that she couldn't blame him

“There's no escape this time” said the officer again to the air.

Emma briefly thought about attempting to escape but gave up on that idea, she didn't know enough about all that, Nora now if she was here then maybe she stood a chance but no Emma was now on her own, Emma's eyes flicked to Rose standing there watching

“No ones coming to save you this time” said the officer this time to Emma directly, but Emma remembered how Rose had told her that if she ever needed help all she had to do was ask and Rose would be there to offer all the help she could.

Remembering Roses words brought back the other memories of her time with Rose and the Amazons, sure they were strange and quirky but they were also fun, the trip to the zoo was a strong memory for that and the more she remembered the more she thought that compared to everything she had experienced so far back in her home dimension it really wasn't so bad.

It was decided that if she could return to Roses arms she would be her baby again

“Ok…” said Emma in a low husky voice that she didn't recognise but continued anyway

“I’m ready to go home… please help me Rose…” and in a voice so quietly she didn't even know if she said the word aloud she added

“Mommy” the guard looked at her like he could not believe what he was hearing

“Those doctors must be doping you up good, there is no way you are going home” Emma ignored him and watched as the figment of Rose walked off in the hallway out of sight, even knowing that she wasn't the real Rose, it was still painful to see her walk away the moment Emma finally asked for help but what did she expect she had Roses love but practically threw it in her face and came here, it was a bed of her own making and it was time to lay in it.

Sleep helped some but when you try sleeping all day the night doesn't want to let you sleep as Emma was finding out the hard way, between the handcuffs and the drip there wasn't many positions Emma could use to sleep comfortably but she had finally found one and could tell she was just on the edge of sleep or consciousness when she heard the loud sound of something being smashed which brought her back to full wakefulness.

Emma watched as her guard left to investigate what was happening, she was finally alone and she didn't even know how to slip off handcuffs, what a wasted opportunity that was, Emma curled back onto her side in the attempt to sleep again only to hear footsteps entering the room

“The guard must be back” thought Emma, with her back to the guards chair she didn't just open her eyes to see him even if she cared too.

Emma felt a hand on her shoulder gently shaking her which pissed her off, it was one thing to guard her it was another to lay hands on her unnecessarily

“What do you…” started Emma as she turned to face not the face of the guard but the smiling face of Rose

“Rose” said Emma excitedly, Roses smile grew larger

“Hey meerkat, I heard you needed help” Emma's happy smile turned to sadness

“Rose I’m sorry, I’m…”

“Hush now, none of that”

“But I was horrible to you and you were only trying to help me” sobbed Emma feeling like the Little she was back in Roses dimension

“It's ok, we can talk later, for now we have to leave” Emma brought her non cuffed hand up to wipe away the tears that were trying to form in the corners of her eyes and felt the pain of the needle as her hand made contact

“Here” Rose dabbed at Emma's eyes with her sleeve when she saw her Littles pain

“Lets get you out of here then we can get caught up” said Rose and she showed Emma what had to be a key for the handcuffs.

Even here in Emma's dimension Rose was tall, her head only just clearing the door frames as they were walking the hospital

“Rose where are we going?” puffed Emma, they had barely gone a couple of doors and Emma was on the verge of collapsing

“Here meerkat” ignoring Emma's question Rose took a knee and motioned for Emma to climb on

“Rose you can't carry me here, I’m to heavy” whispered Emma trying to force her head to stop spinning by hugging the wall, Rose turned her head to face Emma

“I can always carry you if you need me too, do you trust me?” given that all her family was gone yes, Rose was the only person that Emma truly trusted.

Wordlessly Emma crossed the foot of distance between them and leaned her weight onto Rose, the moment Rose held Emma's legs in place Rose lifted herself off the ground with the same ease she had when Emma was the size of a toddler.

“Thank you for saving me” Emma said weakly into Roses ear, she knew that she didn't deserve to be rescued from her own mess let alone know how Rose got here but she was extremely thankful that Rose came for her

“You should know that I’m here to help you meerkat” Emma didn't reply, just leaned closer into Rose, enjoying her smell, her warmth and her very presence.

Rose carried Emma all the way down to the basement level and into a restricted room, it looked like a supply room to Emma

“Before we go any further I need to know that you want to come with me” Rose knelt down to allow Emma off her back as she spoke

“What do you mean?” asked Emma puzzled, in her head it was already decided that if Rose would want to have her Emma would follow Rose to the better life she offered

“I can't offer you the same life you left because of Dave…” Emma winced at his name, it was because of Emma herself that Dave was even apart of Roses life any more

“You could stay here and…” Emma shook her head violently at that idea

“You know what happened to my family” it wasn't a question but Rose answered any way

“I do…” said Rose slowly clearly saddened that Emma had to find out all by herself

“I’m going with you… if you still want me” said Emma meekly

“Oh meerkat, I wouldn't have it any other way” Rose pulled Emma into a hug, they stood there for seconds that could have been minutes or hours, each content with being in the others arms again.

Rose finally had to break off their embrace

“If you come with me we might have to be on the run for some time and even if we find a safe place for a while we still may have to leave at a moments notice” that didn't sound good but as long as she had Rose Emma knew she would be safe and they would be happy

“I’m coming with you, after all your my… you're my mommy” said Emma, she may not be Roses real daughter but Rose was as good as family why not be Roses baby girl, after all as strange as the life she offered was it was better than the one she had here.

Rose through her arms around Emma to try and show just how thankful Rose was

“Thank you Emy” Emma wasn't sure why Rose was thanking her after all things had only gone bad because of Emma not Rose

“Thank you” whispered Rose again, she released Emma and like a leader addressing her army she said

“I think it's time we go home” Emma was very happy to hear that but looked around at the closed off room

“Umm… how are we getting home?” asked Emma, Rose walked into the middle of the room and waved her hand around to reveal a shimmer in the air

“Are you ready to go home?” asked Rose taking a knee once more

“Never been more ready” answered Emma and happily hopped onto Roses back once more for the world to start spinning then fade with a final message ringing in her head from a voice she knew to be Maddys

“Thank you for going back to mommy” as the last of Emma's senses faded away Emma knew that Maddys words were a final goodbye.

Emma felt the movement before she was fully awake but while that was the equivalent of a gentle rocking motion that could almost send her to sleep again but the shouting woke her

“...that Little is the property of Arctic Labs” Emma's eyes fluttered open to see a large airport type lounge spanning out in front of her then the security looking Amazons surrounding them

“You are not taking her” Roses voice sounded like it had claws to it, Emma looked at her mommy to see the anger on her face, still resting on Roses back Emma could feel every syllable Rose spoke

“Whats going on?” asked Emma confused

“Nothing sweety, go back to sleep” the flip in Roses voice was fast as the Amazon realised her Little had awoken

“Be reasonable Rose, you know you have nowhere to go” a man stepped forward and Emma saw Dave looking as smug as the last time she had seen him

“Oh no” squeaked Emma and tried to hide herself behind Roses shoulder, as nice as the Amazon had been to her, she now knew that he was no friend of hers and would only make trouble for Rose

“Just return the Little you kidnapped and we won't press charges” said Dave putting on the tone of a concerned parent, being the smart Little she was Emma looked around at came to realise that they were indeed surrounded by guards of some kind and the only reason they hadn't just taken what they wanted was because Rose was effectively using Emma as a hostage but with both of Roses hands used to hold Emma up there was no way Rose could fight back

“She's not yours” spat Rose

“This licence says otherwise” replied Dave holding up something that looked like a drivers licence from her own dimension

“It's fake” said Rose quickly

“It's not fake miss” said one of the security guards

“Just give us the Little and the law will go easy on you”

“I don't want to go with him” said Emma still trying to hide behind Rose

“I will…” started Rose but three things happened all at once, Emma felt hands pull her off of Roses back with shouts of fear which caused Rose to spin round mid sentence as she felt her Little being forcibly taken from her allowing the remaining guards to pounce on Rose preventing her from launching herself a the guards holding her screaming Little

“No, let go, let go I want to be with Rose” screamed the Little as she was being rushed away from her Amazon.

Every thump of her fist, every kick of her leg seemed to mean nothing to the Amazon whisking her away as she watched Rose try to fling away the guards holding her with the last sight of Rose that Emma saw being Roses outstretched hand.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I had a bit of time in my lunch break, heres another part

Part 33 Roses side

Before Rose and Emma were reunited Rose was in pieces barley living day to day.

It was only because of her best friend slash sister Gwen that Rose got out of bed and ate food since Emy had disappeared, all the searching in the world could not reveal where Emy was and Rose had knocked on every door for blocks of her house in the faintest hope that someone had seen her

“I told you before you messed with her head that you should have put a tracker on her” said Gwen as she rushed around the kitchen preparing the days lunches for her Little Kaylee and her sister who was currently slumped over the kitchen table
“I did…” growned Rose

“It'll only turn on when she wants me” mumbled Rose into her arms, she now wished that she had have just left it as a normal tracker but if Emy had found out that the watch she had given the Little all those weeks ago then Emy wouldn't forgive her, Rose was one hundred percent sure of this.

Rose did smile just a bit at the thought that Emy really thought she was hiding the watch from her, Rose was happy that Emy liked it well enough to try and keep it hidden from her.

Rose turned and watched the Little Kaylee slowly drawing with her crayons in the highchair, if Rose was more attentive to the world around her she would have noticed the Little wasn't acting like her normal cheery self and talked to her about it but because of this and Gwen putting Kaylee's abnormalities down to losing her friend both Amazons would not learn that Kaylee herself had sent Emy back to her home dimension just last night

“Why the heck would you set the tracker like that?” asked Gwen, she loved her sister but for someone that didn't care about Littles only a few months ago was now giving her Little way to much freedom

“If she found out…” Rose didn't bother to finish because she knew that Gwen already knew her reasoning, Rose curled in on herself more, if she had given Emy just that tiny bit less freedom then she would know where Emy was and they would be back home together by now.

It wasn't much of an exaggeration that Rose felt like her very heart was ripped from her chest, she missed waking to get things ready for Emy, all the little things from packing her lunch, making breakfast even changing Emys wet diapers in the morning, she missed it all.

Gwen had suggested for Rose to look after Kaylee until Emy was back home but as much as Rose loved kaylee, the Little just wasn't a replacement for Emy and they all knew it.

Days after Gwen and Roses breakfast discussion it finally happened, the thing that brought Rose back from the edge of pure zombie hood in her day to day life

“Ok class take out your textbooks we are going to be…” started Rose when she felt her phone go off at full volume, every single person in the room looked at their teacher wondering why she had her phone off silent for class.

Roses heart seemed to float as she heard the sound she never wanted to hear when she had first set it up but now it was like god himself was calling for her, Rose picked up the phone and looked at the screen and saw the message

“I’m ready to go home… please help me Rose” Rose pressed the message and her tracker app came up showing exactly where Emy was

“Ahhh…” Rose looked up at her staring class

“Just… just start reading I have to be somewhere very important, Chris will you let the principal know that I don't know when I’ll be back” before Rose could hear a reply from the boy Rose was out the door and running as fast as she could to her car.

The speed limit was less than a suggestion with how fast Rose was flying through the streets, there were many near misses as she was sending messages to both Gwen and Wendy letting them know how Emy had somehow managed to make it back to her dimension and that Rose was on her way to the nearest Dimensional travel port.

When Rose finally got to the building she was about ready to murder someone for their parking space but ended up having to park so far back from the terminal that she was sure she would go out of her mind with worry before she would make it to the building.

Rose ran the entire way into the terminal building with her lungs on fire and many angry Amazons left in her wake, this was more exercise than her already exhausted body could take but this was her chance to see Emy again and she wasn't going to let her Little down again.

“Hello how can I…” started the desk woman but Rose cut her off in a rush

“I need the first portal to… fuck” Rose cursed under her breath as she looked up Emys dimentional identification, finding it she rushed it out so fast the Amazon at the desk had to ask Rose to repeat her self twice more just to be sure she had gotten it right

“And I need it to around these coordinates” Rose showed the woman her phone

“Alright mam but you understand that that will be extra seeing as how we will have to verify it's safety first”

“Yes, yes” said Rose in a rush, they all knew how portal travel worked

“I just need your passport to place your booking” Rose was so thankful that her work had taken her to other dimensions before, her passport should still be valid

“I don't have it with me but it's identification is…” Rose rattled off the alphanumeric code that even she was surprised that she remembered and after all the biometric verifications the booking was finally placed

“I have that all set, would you like…” the Amazon at the desk started to try getting Rose to purchase all the insurance and leisure packages she could before Rose exploded at the woman

“I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE!” the woman at the desk recoiled

“I’m sorry, I just need to get there as fast as possible” said Rose forcing herself to at least act like a reasonable being, the Amazon nodded and brought up the amount that Rose owed for the trip, Rose thought she must be seeing a few extra zeros at the end of the screen but nope after rubbing her eyes the trip was still going to cost more than she made in two years, it was not going to be cheap retrieving Emy but that was ok.

Rose handed over her credit card and just hoped that between her savings and credit that she had enough.

After those few agonising seconds of waiting the machine approved the purchase and Rose was issued her digital ticket and was instructed where to go next.

It always seemed that when you are in a hurry the rest of the world slows down to a crawl, at the security check Rose just had to be stuck behind the one person that had more Amazon tech on them than any other person forcing the guard to check each and every piece against the Amazons destination and borderline getting into an argument about how he should be allowed to bring that item with him.

Rose finally got to check in all of her tech aside from her phone which the guard was hesitant about letting her bring seeing how Roses destination was still a primitive world but after explaining how long she thought she was going to be there the guard allowed her through.

It was all down to waiting in the lounge and Roses foot was tapping up a storm, it was clearly disturbing her fellow waiting travelers but Rose couldn't think of anything of then

“Hurry, hurry, please wait just a bit longer Emy, I’m on my way” this thinking was keeping Rose sane and driving her mad at the same time.

She was finally called to her gate and Rose wasted no time in getting there.

After the report of the conditions on the other side and then a semi lengthy lecture on the rules she had to follow or risk fines or imprisonment upon her return, Rose was finally allowed through the portal.

Rose knew that some Littles weren't mentally strong enough to pass through a portal and still be conscious on the other side, thankfully Rose wasn't a Little and merely forced her way through the gelatin like resistance of the portal all the way to the other side.

Rose made the quick check to make sure there were no Littles when she passed through and checked her phone which now showed a map of the building she was in and it's path to Emy

“Not much longer” thought Rose and she left through the only door.

There she was, laying with her back to Rose laying in the bed, Rose was about to go right in when she caught sight of what she guessed was some security guard or something, it was definitely a uniform of some kind and different from all the others Rose had seen on her way here, then there was the metal cuffs holding Emy to the bed frame, this was worse than Rose thought and would require some thinking about to get Emy back.

Rose was walking the halls when she saw another uniformed guard similar to the one that was watching over Emy, a plan quickly formed in Roses head.

The setup was better than Rose could have planned, Rose kept pace with a man in a business suit and at the moment they and the guard were passing each other Rose bumped the man gently into the guard causing a domino effect, bringing down a nearby cart causing more mess and confusion, Rose acted like she couldn't believe what was happening and from the corner of her eye saw the second guard come out to investigate the noise just as Rose hoped he would.

Passing the guard Roses finger passed through the key hanging there on his belt and continued on into Emys room.

Roses heart raced as she stepped closer to her Little, her much bigger Little but there was no doubt that she was her Emy, would she be angry, upset or some combination, there wasn't time for doubt, she had to be fast and Emy had asked for her help.

Placing a hand on Emys shoulder caused her to roll over

“What do you…” Emys angry face turned to joy as they made eye contact

“Rose” said Emy with clear excitement in her voice, Emy was happy to see her and that made Roses heart fly

“Hey meerkat” replied Rose

“I heard you needed help” it was a dumb thing to say and Emy must have thought so too because her cheery smile turned to saddness, a small part of Roses mind wondered how Littles changed emotions so rapidly

“Rose I’m sorry, I’m…” Rose cut the Little off before she went into full on tears and bring the guard back

“Hush now, none of that” Roses words werent enough to stop her Little from sobbing

“But I was horrible to you and you were only trying to help me” it was clear to Rose that Emy was now ready to let herself be guided by Roses hand

“It's ok, we can talk later, for now we have to leave” the Little tried to wipe her eyes and winced in pain, which near broke Roses heart to see her Little in pain

“Here” Rose wiped away the tears trying to form from the corner of Emys eyes with her sleeve

“Lets get you out of here then we can get caught up” said Rose and held up the key she had borrowed.

Rose and Emy left the room and Roses diversion but it didn't go unnoticed by Rose that Emy wasn't walking right or quickly, Rose had thought that Emy looked injured but now she was sure and she wanted to hurt who ever it was that did it to her Little girl

“Rose where are we going?” asked the Little trying to hide the fact she was struggling with even this short walk, Rose wanted to answer all of her Littles questions but now wasn't the right time so decided to help her Little instead

“Here meerkat” said Rose taking a knee, she had hoped Emy would just get on her back like any normal Little would but just as Rose had known she would Emy questioned it

“Rose you can't carry me here, I’m to heavy” Now that was just silly of her Little to assume, Rose knew down to the core of her that she would always have the strength to carry her Little even if she was bigger than normal

“I can always carry you if you need me too, do you trust me?” after a moment or two of watching Emy go through something in her head she wordlessly collapsed onto Roses back, immediately Rose could smell Emys mess of her hair and it was not the cute sent that she was used to, now it was a mix of things that told Rose that in the short few days Emy had been gone she had a hard time of it.

Lifting Emy did take a bit more effort than usual but Rose made sure to act like it was nothing so Emy wouldn't feel bad

“Thank you for saving me” said Emy weekly near Roses ear, Rose never felt like she should be thanked for helping Emy after all that she had done to the Little, if anything Rose should be apologizing to Emy but she knew this wouldn't help Emy right now so she said what she always did

“You should know that I’m here to help you meerkat” something Rose hoped Emy knew to be true.

Emy didn't make another sound all the way to the basements room that Rose had first left from, the closer they got the more Rose feared that Emy may not truly want to come back with her and thought she owed it to the Little to offer her another way out if that was what her Little wanted

“Before we go any further I need to know that you want to come with me” said Rose as she knelt down to let Emy off her back so they could face each other

“What do you mean?” asked her Little

“I can't offer you the same life you left because of Dave…” Rose saw her Little wince at hearing Daves name but she had to say this

“You could stay here and…” Rose stopped as the Little shook her head violently

“You know what happened to my family” Rose did and at the time it was just background information but now it made Rose sad to think her Little had to find out about that again all by herself

“I do…” answered Rose

“I’m going with you… if you still want me” said Emy meekly, how could this beautiful Little even think that Rose wouldn't want her after all this

“Oh meerkat, I wouldn't have it any other way” said Rose pulling Emy into a hug.

Rose still felt she had to lay out their situation for Emy and so as much as she didn't want to she broke their embrace

“If you come with me we might have to be on the run for some time and even if we find a safe place for a while we still may have to leave at a moments notice” there was clearly a moment that Emy didn't like that news but she answered with

“I’m coming with you, after all your my… you're my mommy” the one last word nearly brought tears to Roses eyes, Emy had said it, she had finally called her mommy without anyone forcing her too.

Rose through her arms around Emy once again

“Thank you Emy” Rose could feel the tears of joy well up in the corners of her eyes but it must be said again

“Thank you” she whispered again.

Now with no doubt that Emy wanted to return with her Rose let go of her Little and stood to her full height

“I think it's time we go home” a smile came to Emy then quickly dropped away

“Umm… how are we getting home?” Rose walked to the center of the room and waved her hand through where she was sure the portal lingered and as her hand passed through the portal she felt the slight resistance and smiled

“Are you ready to go home?” asked Rose taking a knee for Emy to be carried home like the princess Little she was to Rose

“Never been more ready” answered Emy and hopped onto Rose without hesitation, Rose stood and walked through the semi resistive portal.

There is a moment that blocks out all senses at once but every Amazon knows to just keep walking, it was because of this that Rose was not ready for the Security guards waiting for her on the other side

“Hold it right there miss” said the first guard, Rose immediately stopped walking, she had not expected to see any sort of Law enforcement right after stepping through the portal after all no one had scanned Emy yet and she technically had not broken any laws getting here

“Can I help you officers?” asked Rose in the most cheery voice she could manage while checking on Emy from the corner of her eye, the Little was asleep thankfully, her now much smaller head resting on Roses shoulder

“We have received a tip off that you might have kidnapped a Little against their will” given that it was a serious crime to take a native Little against their will Rose tried to act surprised while wondering how the hell they could have possibly received a tip like that, thinking fast Rose answered with

“If you will check my departure records I left by myself and I picked up this little cutie on my trip and I will be registering her shortly” for something she came up with on the spot Rose was quite pleased with herself

“All the same Miss we need to scan her to verify” Rose saw more guards starting to surround her

“But I just picked her up” said Rose again then she saw him

“David King” Rose near spat the words as she saw the man that was hunting her and Emy

“Ah Rugosa how good to see you again, no wait you go by Rose now right?”

“That's right” growled Rose, she had legally changed her name so there was no way they would get her for giving the travel port miss information, a small victory

“Well if you will hand over our property you will be free to go” said Dave looking smug

“She doesn't belong to you”

“Actually as you well know that Little is the property of Arctic Labs”

“You are not taking her” Rose made sure to let everyone there know she wasn't kidding around

“What's going on?” asked a sleepy voice next to Roses ear, dropping her angry voice for something Emy was more accustomed to she replied

“Nothing sweety, go back to sleep”

“Be reasonable Rose, you know you have nowhere to go” Dave said taking another step forward almost like he believed if Emy saw him she would want to go with him instead of her, Rose heard her Littles soft voice

“Oh no” and the movement of her Little, Emy must recognise Dave thought Rose.

“Just return the Little you kidnapped and we won't press charges” Dave was trying to act like the concerned parent but Rose knew it was all a lie, an act for the onlookers

“She's not yours” shot Rose, Dave rummaged in his pocket for a second then pulled out the Little adoption license that Rose was sure had Emys details on it

“This licence says otherwise”

“It's fake” shot Rose, it was a weak defence but Rose could tell that the guards watching her were not on her side

“It's not fake miss” said one of the guards, Rose wanted to answer with “and how do you know that” when another guard spoke up

“Just give us the Little and the law will go easy on you” Emy chose that extremely bad time to speak up

“I don't want to go with him” Rose took a deep breath to tell them all where to go

“I will…” Rose stopped as she felt Emys arms pull free from her neck, turning she saw a guard that must have sneaked up on her retreating with Emy in hand screaming and kicking for all she was worth, time seemed to slow down as Roses mind could not accept the fact that she had just let her Little be taken from her again and this time to be delivered into the hands of David.

Something crashed into Rose bringing her back to her senses and she immediately tried to fling her attackers off her in the small attempt to get Emy back.

“Don't fight, trust me” whispered a quiet voice close to Roses ear, the voice was familiar but Rose was still trying with all her might to throw off the Amazons.

Rose struggled until she knew it was too late and stopped resisting just like the voice had told her.

It didn't matter how much Emma screamed, kicked or tried to bite the Amazon holding her would not let go until he opened a door and placed Emma inside.

Emma didn't even have time to try and run out with the Amazon the door closed so fast, Emma sat down with her back to the door in defeat, she had somehow managed to not only talk to Rose again but Rose actually wanted her back and now they were forced apart by an Amazon that she had trusted whole heartedly less than a week ago.

Emma rested her head on her legs she had brought to her chest, trying not to let tears over take her.

If Emma was either a child or a true Little the room she had been dumped in would have been a dream come true, there was a ball pit, a maze like padded fort, a toy area and art supplies the list went on but Emma knew what it all really was and that was a place to hold Littles while their Amazon was tortured… ok well maybe not tortured but it surely wouldn't be anything nice.

To fight off the sadness Emma explored the room in the slim attempt to find a way out but a holding area for Littles wouldn't be any good if it didn't hold Littles right? Her exploration revealed no escape just as she had thought but it was a good distraction for a couple of minutes, nowhere near as long as she needed and so she ended up curling herself into a ball on the soft floor and let out her sadness of losing another family.

With no watch and no clock Emma didn't know how long she had been making a fool of herself as she saw it, the thought of how she had treated Roses watch almost brought her back to a sobbing ball on the ground but she knew that if Nora was still in her head she would say something like 

“Ok you have had your pity party now it's time to plan” or something like that and so she dried her eyes as best she could and did another lap of the room looking for something she could use as a weapon for when the Amazons came back.

Emma was in the process of wondering if it would hurt to be stabbed with a crayon when she heard the slightly electronic voice of some thing that couldn't be anything other than a robotic nurseries voice

“Did someone have an accident?” Emma looked up in shock both from the surprise of the voice and because she realised that she had indeed just wet herself… well actually she was still going… and the rubbish diaper of her home dimension wasn't up to the task of catching it all so she could feel a dribble run down the inside of her leg.

Emma pressed her hand onto the hospital gown to try and force her bladder to stop but this just seemed to make it worse

“It's ok, I’ll get you cleaned up” said the artificial voice, Emma knew that the femine voice was supposed to be friendly if not motherly but it just creeped Emma out, robotic arms just like the ones at her daycare center came out of the ceiling and picked her up.

Thanks to the daycare and talks with Kaylee, Emma knew that as long as she didn't fight the machine and there was no Amazon telling it to punish her it would do its job and not bother her further so Emma let it carry her to a change table that was fenced off from the rest of the room.

This change table must have been better than the one Rose had because unlike the cold plastic of Roses change table this one was almost warm but it was still a plastic cushion.

The care and gentleness that Emma remembered from Rose changing her was missing from this machine, the machine was straight to the point to get the job done then plop Emma back into the play area of the room with a much thicker diaper that she remembered all too well.

Emma waited at the door with her semi sharpened crayon for as long as she could but her energy quickly gave out, she guessed that she wasn't fully healed yet and ended up falling asleep there on the floor when she could no longer keep her eyes open.

• Like 2

Well I'm afraid this is the final part of this story with 305 pages, 145K words and a little over a year to write, I can say that I am mostly happy with my first ever story.

@HyperShark I look forward to seeing this story being changed from "In Progress" to "Finished" :D

Part 34 Welcome Home

Rose was taken to what was commonly known as an interview room but Rose knew from television it was just another name for an interrogation room, just like all the shows she had watched Rose was forced to sit there in the room all alone for two hours before another soul entered the room, the female Amazon started with Roses full name and continued

“May I call you Rose?” Rose raised her head from the table she had been resting it on to see who that familiar voice belonged to

“We…” Rose was going to say Wendys name but was cut off

“We don't know each other, no” she said in a voice like this was a question she got asked a lot and she sat down on the opposite chair facing Rose.

Rose knew that her girlfriend worked at a transport terminal but not this one let alone why she was pretending to not know her but Rose got with the program

“I was going to ask when you were going to return my new Little" said Rose putting on an aggravated tone

"As my section leader told you, we have had a report that the Little that accompanied you was taken from another Amazon here before your departure, we have finished speaking to this person now we need to get your story" Rose heard the extra touch Wendy added to "story" almost like she was telling Rose to make something up, thankfully Rose had had plenty of time to think while she had been kept waiting and so she told a tale of how she had been told how there was the perfect Little for her in that particular dimension and where to find them only for her to return and be accused of Little napping by an ex colleague that she used to work with.

Wendy nodded her head as she clicked off the recorder

“Please wait here" Wendy said and walked out leaving Rose alone once more.

Fifteen minutes later Wendy returned with David and a fellow guard carrying something in his arms, Rose looked again and saw the thing in her arms was a sleeping Emy

“What did you do to her?” asked Rose rushing out of her chair to check on Emy

“Please sit back down miss, the Little is simply asleep” Rose reluctantly sat back down on her chair but didn't take her eyes off Emy

“Mr King please take a seat” the smug looking Dave took the seat opposite Rose so they were facing each other, both Wendy and the unknown guard sat next to each other in the middle

“Now we have heard both sides of what has been happening...” Rose briefly wondered what David had told Wendy

“And if true these are serious crimes…” Rose really hoped whatever plan Wendy was playing would work because if it didn't she wasn't going to have much freedom for a very long time and all the truth and proof for that matter was on Daves side, Rose was technically guilty but surely the universe would cut her a break after all she had changed her ways and did it all to help her Little

“And it would seem there is a simple way to check the validity of both sides, Mr King did you chip your Little?” the smug smile on Dave's face grow larger

“I did” he said looking directly into Roses eyes, Rose did start to panic then, "what the heck is Wendy thinking, she knows that Emy has been chipped"

"By scanning the Little we can sort out all this out, do you agree Mr King?"

"Definitely" he replied

"And you Rose?" asked Wendy, Rose was very hesitant to agree and it showed in her voice

"I… guess"

Wendy nodded

"Good, Aden please scan the Little for an identification chip" said Wendy.

The Amazon named Aden pulled out his phone with his free hand and brought it closer to Emy, Rose thought her heart was going to beat out of her chest the closer Aden brought the phone to her Little.

The phone touched the Littles back and it seemed the entire room held it's breath as the device scanned for the identification chip that would change everything for Rose.

The phone cherpped to alert it's user that the result of the scan was ready, bringing the phone to his eyes Aden opened his mouth to tell the room it's results

"The result is… no chip found" Rose let out the painful breath she wasn't even aware she had been holding, not even considering how it was possible that the chip was not found

"That can't be" Dave slammed his hand on the table

"Scan again, that Little belongs to Artic labs" the shock and anger in his voice was clear as day

"Sir are you questioning the findings of the transport authority?" asked Wendy no longer hiding her annoyance at the man who had annoyed her girlfriend for all these months

"No but…" he tried

"This Little is not currently owned by any Amazon and as the one who brought her here I am placing Rose…" the next word was lost to Dave's outburst

"Your working together aren't you?" Aden finally spoke up

"Sir I suggest that you hold your tongue, you have already accused this woman of a truly unthinkable crime in submitting this false report and now you are questioning the integrity of an officer that has been working this job since her first work experience, I suggest you hold your tongue before you receive more than a fine" Rose beamed at both Aden and Wendy

"But… no…" Dave was clearly lost for words

"Miss Colleen's please show mr King the door and come back after you are finished '' Wendy gave a quick nod and led Dave out of the room.

Rose didn't think her smile could be any bigger, after Wendy had taken Dave out the door Aden moved closer to Rose and offered her the sleeping Little

"I figured you would like to hold her" he said with a smile, Rose looked down at her sleeping Little, she truly believed that she had screwed up so badly that this day would only ever be a dream.

"With that taken care of…" said Wendy re-entering the room

"Rose as the Amazon who brought this Little to our dimension you have the first option to adopt this Little, if you refuse…"

"I accept" said Rose cutting off Wendy

"I thought you might" replied Wendy and placed a sheet of paper on the desk infront of Rose

"Just fill in the details and sign the bottom and this Little will belong to you" Rose took the pen from Wendy's hand and filled in the required information then signed the paper making Emy officially Roses Little

"With this signed you now have full custody of…" Wendy glanced down at the paper

Rose Horten you are now the legal guardian of Emily Horten…" Rose smiled down at her Little… she now truly is was her Little in every sense of the word

"This is a temporary card to give to any law enforcement incase anyone questions your guardianship of your Little" Wendy made sure to emphasise the 'your' part

"Now if you will come with me I will show you the way out" said Wendy in a broad "I do this everyday" voice, on the way out Wendy looked straight at Rose

"Aden wanna catch some lunch at the burger place on the first floor after this?" Rose was sure this message wasn't for Aden but for Rose

"I'll think about it" he mumbled and they all left the room.

My life without Rose flashed through my mind's eye, it didn't help I knew it was all a dream or rather a nightmare, I was powerless to wake myself and was forced to watch endlessly how Rose was just out of reach or behind prison bars or worse killed before my eyes and large Amazon hands stopping me from helping her.

Each and every image tore my heart until finally like bursting through water into the air I finally awoke to the semi dark room, I placed my hand over my heart in the attempt to slow it.

After a few deep breaths I finally calmed down enough to look around and my heart started up again for a completely different reason, I was wearing a onesie, was sitting in a crib with a piece of my diaper peeking out and just outside the crib was an Amazon sized shape sleeping on a wooden chair, can you see where I'm going with this?

"Rose" I hissed in excitement, the scene was too close to the first day I woke in her dimension that I couldn't believe that wasn't Rose sitting there, the figure moved but didn't wake, it was time to use the word that means so much to Rose and was starting to mean so much to me too

"Mommy!" I whined, the figure jerked awake immediately

"Whats wrong?" I heard a sleepy Rose ask and the desk light flicked to life showing that I was right, it was Rose watching over me

"Mommy it's really you" I was on the verge of crying with joy, Roses sleepy face turned to a smile

"You just can't let me introduce you to this world properly can you?" said Rose walking over to the crib

"You know I can't let you control my life” I replied in a way so Rose knew I was joking, I was ready to let her take control, Rose bent down and picked me up holding me to her chest

“It's great to have you home” she whispered to me

“It's great to be home”  I said equally as grateful.

We stayed like that until my curiosity got the better of me

“So what happened? I thought we had to be on the run and this looks like your room” I said looking around again just to make sure I wasn't mistaken

“That is a story for later, for now I know a Little that needs her diaper changed” I blushed… just a little.

It was good to be back with Rose even when she removed my diaper and took me into the bathroom for you probably guessed it, a bath.

After going the last couple days being naked in front of someone that only wanted to help me didn't seem so bad so unlike every other time she wanted me to have a bath I asked her to help me, partly because I still wasn't feeling one hundred percent and because I knew it would make Rose… my mommy happy.

As Rose bathed me I told her what had happened in the other dimension, I was thinking of it that way now, another dimension not my home dimension because this is my home, where there are people… well Amazons that love me and the people I love.

Rose was just about ready to go back to the other dimension and kick the butts of the men that felt me up in the ally way when I told her, it was sweet that she wanted to do that for me but it was also terrifying when she got mad

“If I had been there…” muttered Rose as her fingers dug into my shoulder

“Ah Rose that hurts” I said wincing, she removed her hand and I looked at the finger nail marks she left

“I’m sorry honey, I have a bit of a temper when someone tries to hurt you”

“I’m still here, you don't need to finish me off” I said rubbing my shoulder and giving her a ‘everything is ok now’ grin.

I honestly considered leaving out anything about Maddy, Nora and Grace but ended up telling Rose everything I could remember about them, instead of telling me that I was crazy and that she didn't want a crazy Little Rose listened to every word as I sat there in the bath pushing bubbles around like the whole experience was just a story I was telling her.

“I haven't heard from any of them since Maddy said goodbye” I finished and sank down under the water and blew bubbles, Rose sat back like she was thinking for a minute

“It's a good thing I didn't have anything planned” I looked at Rose and wondered what she was thinking

“If you trust me I might know a way for you to talk to them again” Rose said slowly, she couldn't be serious could she?

“How?” I asked

“Using the machine I used to… well… make you” I had known that Rose essentially made my mind thanks to Nora and Grace but it was still hard to hear coming from Roses mouth, almost like I could deny that part being true as long as Rose didn't say it but there it was.

There was no doubt that I trusted Rose but what if the machine malfunctioned and I was deleted like the other personalities before me, I told Rose my concerns

“I won't be using it like I did back then, this will be more like helping you into a lucid dream”

“So no chance of me disappearing?” I asked wanting to be sure

“I would never take that risk again” Rose said, I believed her and that was enough for me.

After getting towelled dry and re diapered Rose had me lay down on the couch, she disappeared through the one door I had not been through and returned a minute later holding a large donut looking thing or maybe haylo either way part or me remembered it and I tensed up

“You don't have to do this” said Rose

“I want to” I replied and metally kept telling myself that I was going to be alright, Rose was watching out for me.

Rose placed the device on my head and fiddled with her tablet thing

“Ok are you ready?” she asked, I nodded and nothing happened

“Did it fail?” I asked, she chuckled

“It's only helping you too dream, you still need to help it by going to sleep, you should be feeling more tired by now” since Rose mentioned it I did feel the yawns coming on even after all the sleep I had recently so I let my eyes close and slowly drift off.

Like the snap of a finger I could see the park I had first arrived at back in the other dimension

“This is very Inception like” I mumbled to myself and examined my clothing, I half expected to see the clothing I liked to wear seeing as how this was supposed to be my dream and all that but I was wearing a flowing yellow sundress and I could feel the thick diaper between my legs

“Even in a dream” I chuckled to myself and looked at the three approching bodys.

Even though the three voice in my head were just that, voices I could tell that the three people walking towards me were them, Maddy, Nora and Grace

“There you are” I said as they were close enough

“You would think she hadn't seen us before” said Nora to Grace, who nodded

“Emy!” squealed Maddy and ran to me giving me a big hug

“I knew you would choose mommy” she squealed looking up into my eyes

“She was just the better choice than jail” I said trying to play it off

“You can't hide anything from us here” said Nora

“That's right, we are a part of you remember?” added Grace

“And yet I can't hear your thoughts or memories” I said with a huff

“That would make you too OP” said Grace with a smirk

“It would have been nice though” I sighed and got a laugh out of the others.

After a quick catchup we ended up playing silly games thanks to Maddy because as she said

“No one can see us here and we might not see each other again” she was right and I did have fun playing with them but I could feel that time was almost up

“Remember what I said, ask her all those questions, she might actually answer now” said Nora and she gave me a hug as I told her I would ask Rose what happened while I was away.

Stepping back I took one last look at the voices that had helped me during my time with out Rose

“Thank you for all your help” I said trying to hold back the tears

“We will always be here” said Grace and dabbed at her own eye, I nodded and we all said our final goodbyes, I stood there for a second then thought of the perfect way to end this

“Well since I’m dreaming I think it's time to leave like Superman” I looked to the sky, thrust one arm up

“Up, up and away” I said, my feet letting go of the ground moments later as if gravity had suddenly decided to ignore me.

Unlike my more recent wakeups, I knew where I was with very little effort, the warmth under me, the soft squishy thing I was laying on and the biggest give away was the steady rhythmic thumping of a heart all told me I was laying on top of Rose.

Opening my eyes I saw the other of Roses breasts that I wasn't using as a pillow

“Your awake” said the soft whispering voice of Rose, pushing myself up and looking at her I smiled

“Yep, thank you for letting me say goodbye” Rose smiled too

“Your perfectly welcome Meerkat, now how are you feeling? Are you hungry?” she asked, as a matter of fact I was hungry

“Im starving” I fake whined, her smile grew and she carried me off to the kitchen.

“Why not” I whined, as Rose was making food she told me all about what happened to her while I was away but she would not tell me how she tracked me down or how she knew I wanted her

“If I told you that then I wouldn't be able to do it again” she smirked, I huffed again

“Thats mean” I whined

“Well tough your with me now” she said smirking

“Can I see the card?” I asked, Rose told me how I was now officially adopted by her and while I believed her I wanted to see the card, Rose fished around in her pocket and pulled out a plastic looking card

“Rose and Emily Horten” I said the names to test them in my mouth

“Emily Horten… it's sounds right” I finally smiled and Rose returned it ten times greater

“As your new mommy I think we need to get you a fresh diaper then a nap for you” my face fell

“Nooooo” I whined

“I’ve been asleep most of today I feel awake and…” Rose cut me off with a finger to my lips

“None of that, do you forget where I found you?, I’m not blind, I can see you are still in pain” she was right, my muscles were still an ache all over and the sun burn was a a pain everywhere but my ass and apparently I wasn't as good at hiding all this as I thought I was

“You aren't that good at hiding things from me” she said

“That darn mind reading again” I mumbled, Rose smirked at me

“Your face gives away what your thinking about” said Rose with a chuckle and she lifted me out of the highchair.

In a fresh diaper Rose helped dress me into a footed sleeper and rested me down in the crib

“You know I’m just going to be laying here the whole time right?”

“Thats fine, there is nothing wrong with just resting every once in a while, now here drink this” Rose presented me with a tiny cup of blueish liquid

“Do I need to taste it first?” asked Rose with a smile, I grinned back and remembered our first days together

“No that's ok I trust you” I said and drank the whole thing in one go, it was actually quite nice

“I’m glad and incase you were curious it's just something to help with your pain” I nodded because I thought it might be that… or something to make me sleep

“Now rest up and I’ll check on you in a couple of hours” said Rose softly  and she closed the blinds

“Can't you read to me?” I asked, it was something I had missed

“Of course Meerkat” Rose took out a book and began reading and despite my best efforts I found myself drifting off for the second time today.

“Trying to sleeeeeep” I groaned at the noise that was invading my sleep but it didn't matter how much I rolled around, covered my head with the pillow or groaned at it the noise fully woke me.

Sitting up I rubbed my eyes and listened to the sound of laughter and Amazons talking, I wondered what was going on and why Rose hadn't woken me for it

“Mommmmmmmy” I called and smiled at myself, it was ridiculous but I supposed I would get used to it.

Moments later the door cracked open and I saw Rose poking her head in

“I see you” I said looking right at her

“I'm not here” she said quietly, I shook my head at her

“What's going on and why didn't you wake me?” I asked

“Oh I just invited some friends over” replied Rose nonshalontly

“It sounds like there is more than just friends” I said as she picked me up

“Nonsense” Rose quickly dressed me into a dress

“Um Rose are we going to have a problem here” I said nodding at the dress

“Whos your mommy here?” I groaned

“You are”

“And who thinks you look adorable it this dress” I stared at her

“That would be me” she said after the silence got to her

“Now come on let's meet our friends.”

The moment we left the hallway there was an explosion of noise

“WELCOME HOME EMILY!” I blinked in surprise, it looked like every Amazon and Little that Rose and I knew were here now crowding me.

“Who knew you were so shy” Laughed Wendy as she flipped another burger on the BBQ

“You try having a zombie horde crowding you” I said in a huff, I may or may not have cuddled into Rose in the attempt to hide from the masses trying to see me moments after the big welcome home, thankfully now things had calmed down and Rose was somewhere talking with other Amazons and I was outside with Wendy

“They were just happy to see you” chuckled Wendy

“It was definitely a better welcome than I got in the other dimension” I said and flashed a quick smile

“Your home now” said Wendy simply

“Yes and I hear that I have you to thank for that and for keeping Rose out of jail, how did you do that?” I asked, Wendy grinned at me

“I didn't do anything, electronics malfunction all the time and sometimes friends help friends” I looked at her in surprise

“Your friend sabotaged the scanner” she winked at me

“I was just doing my job and that states that if the Little is not already owned then the Amazon that found said Little has the first option to adopt” I smiled at her

“Thank you Wendy” she smiled and bobbed her head.

“So how did Rose find me? And Dave for that matter” I asked

“What you haven't figured that one out yet” laughed Wendy

“No” I said a little annoyed

“Do you remember that watch that you never had” she bobbed her eyebrows at me and I blushed

“You mean Roses watch”

“Bingo”

“Soooo… you two knew that I still had it?” I asked

“Knew, Rose was thrilled you wanted it, not so much that you wanted to hide that fact from her but yes we knew” she replied still chuckling

“Wait, wait I destroyed that watch before I asked Ro… mommy for help” Wendy started to full on laugh

“Stop laughing at me and tell me what I’m missing” it took Wendy a few seconds to stop laughing

“Do you really think you can break Amazon tech?” said Wendy still trying to get ahold of herself

“Yes, I saw it smash to pieces” Wendy got ahold of herself long enough to clearly say

“It's play time” and from the corner of my eye I saw the watch appear out of nowhere back on my wrist

“What the hell, it can teleport?” this started Wendy all over again

“No, it's been there the whole time” I looked at the watch then at Wendy and back

“Yep, neat trick hey”

“Ok…” I said slowly

“That explains Rose finding me but how about Dave?” Wendy looked more serious this time

“Rose found a separate tracker in the watch but it must have been damaged or something because it's logs say it only started working an hour or so before Rose got to you” I was about to ask how this Amazon tracker could stop working like that when I heard Roses voice

“What are you two talking about?” asked Rose stepping out onto the deck with Wendy and myself

“Nothing” I said quickly and out of habit covered the watch, then consciously took my hand away and I showed Rose the watch, Rose shook her head

“You told her” sighed Rose, Wendy shrugged at her

“It wasn't me, she's a smart Little”

"What am I going to do with the two of you" said Rose still shaking her head.

With the food ready and served up everyone was eating… or drinking something, I will never understand how some Littles can survive on just milk.

"You know there's still one thing I don't understand" said Rose thoughtfully after hearing me tell Wendy and Abby what I had been up too while in the other dimension

"What's that?" I asked

"How did you get back to your dimension?" I blinked in confusion

"Didn't I say?" The listeners around me all shook their heads, I thought they all knew

"Kaylee sent me" every listener looked in shock at the Little who was in the process of biting a chicken nugget

"What? It was a one-time use" said the Little like everyone should know this, and pulled out a severely melted version of the metal cross Kaylee wore, I laughed at it and the looks over everyone around us.

It was great to be home, there really is no place like home because here I am... myself.

The End

Ah I never thought I would actually finish writing the whole thing so for you who have read the whole thing till now, a huge thank you and I would like to share with you the original short story I wrote about Rose and Emily. It is really short and there are missing characters but its what got me wanting to tell Emily's story.

New years festival

“There you go little miss puddle pants” said Rose as she booped my nose

“Back in a fresh clean diaper”

“Thank you mummy” I giggled

“Now which do you want to wear tonight?” asked Rose holding up my denim skirtalls and the stupid blue dress mummy knowns I hate

“That one” I said pointing at the skirtalls

“What this one?” she asked covering my skirtalls with the dress

“I didn't think you liked this dress but if that's the one you want to wear”

“Silly mummy” I giggled 

“The other one” she smiled at me

“That makes more sense” Rose clipped on my skirtalls and skillfully put my shoes on without much help from me

“Can we go now?” I asked with a slight whine in my voice

“Hold those horses little girl, we just need to get your diaper bag then we can go”

“Oooooh hurry mummy, aunty Gwen and Kaykay will be waiting for us” I whined 

“Hmm what if I can't find the bag” she said turning around “looking” for the bag

“It's right there mummy” I said pointing at my unicorn diaper bag hanging from Roses shoulder

“Where back here” she turned and looked at the pile of my stuffys

“Nope I don't see it there”

“Mummmmmy” I whined, she grinned at me

“Oh here it is, I guess we are good to go then” Rose carried me out to the car and buckled me in

“Onwards to the beach!” I shouted as she started the car

“Off we go” Rose confirmed.

“Kaykay!” I shouted the moment I saw her

“Emy!” she returned and we ran into each other's arms to hug

“Can you believe it we are here, I thought it would never come”

“I know, I know it as taking forevers” both Kaykay and I looked up to see aunty Gwen and mummy chuckling

“Littles” they both said in unison

“That's not nice mummy” I huffed

“Oh have I hurt your feelings my little princess, would getting a bag of cotton candy help?” I looked over at the stall vender and uncrossed my arms

“yep “ I grinned

“Oh me too Mummy… um you hurt my feelings too” said Kaykay

“And cotton candy will help you too?” Gwen asked her

“Ah huh” both Gwen and mummy laughed.

“Here you go girls” Mummy handed me a pink cloud of cotton candy as Gwen gave Kaykay a rainbow cloud

“Thank you mummy” we both replied in unison.

Kaykay and I tried to walk beside the Amazons but between eating our cotton candy and just trying to keep up we failed and retired to our respective strollers.

Mummy pushed us through the crowds of people to various attractions

“Can you believe the Amazons do all this just for the new years eve” I heard Kaykay call to me

“We used to do parties like this back in my home dimension” I called back

“I love coming to these we never have many celebrations back home” I just nodded while eating my cloud not even knowing if Kaykay could see me.

“Please, please, please” I whined, the cotton candy was long gone and I now wanted an ice cream

“Are you going to make a mess of it?” asked Rose

“No I swear I wont” I lied while holding my crossed fingers behind my back, she glared at me for a moment then replied

“Ok then, would you like an ice cream too Kaylee?”

“Yes please Aunty Rose” Rose went over to one of the food stalls to purchase our ice creams, I brought out my hand to show Kaykay and we both cracked up giggling

“What's so funny?” asked Aunty Gwen

“Nothing” we both said and started giggling all over again.

I’m glad I had my fingers crossed because I would say about a quarter of the ice cream had gone on my face or down the front of the bib

“I thought you weren't going to make a mess” said Rose I crossed my fingers again, showed her and gave her my biggest smile

“You sneaky little” she chuckled and placed the last mouthful of ice cream in my mouth, we had taken to sitting in a relatively uncrowded spot in the grass that overlooked the beach and I was having the time of my life

“The fireworks will be starting shortly” came the voice over the speaker

“Oh mummy fireworks” I cried, Rose shook her head

“For someone that was originally scared of fireworks you seem to really like them now”

There so pretty” I replied, Amazons and their littles started to make there way down to the beach shaw.

BANG! The first firework went off lighting up the sky

“Mummy I can't see good” I cried

“Ok upsy daisy” Rose lifted me up and onto her shoulders now I could see perfectly over all the other heads

“Ohhhhhh… ahhhhh” I just had too it didn't feel right without making those noises a couple of times.

Half way through the show I felt the need to pee and unlike what I used to do I just let it go into my diaper without a second thought nothing was going to stop me watching the fireworks.

“That was sooooo cool!” cried Kaykay as we were being strapped back into our strollers 

“Did you see that big one it went BOOOOOM!”

“Yea, yea, yea and the smaller ones after that went pop, pop BANG!” I called back, it was all so exciting

“I think we have two over excited littles Gwen”
“I think you might be right, we had better head home to settle them down” Kaykay and I turned to face our mummys

“No please”

“just a little more” we whined

“It's past your bedtime” replied Gwen

“And I don't know about you Gwen but I have a puddle princess that needs changing”

“I do not” I huffed
“I must have imagined my neck getting warm during the fireworks then” I felt my cheeks grow instantly warm

“It's… it's just your imagination mummy” Rose reached a hand up my skirtall and gave a quick squeeze of my diaper

“Yep puddle princess strikes again” proclaimed Rose

“Kaykays messy!” I cried

“Trator!”

“Oh we know about that” replied Gwen and both of us blushed for a moment then cracked up laughing

“Should we get these littles back to your place for their sleepover?” asked Rose

“I think so seeing how they need a change” replied Gwen.

The four of us went back to Gwen's place but Kaylee and myself were fast asleep before the cars pulled into the driveway.

Again thanks for reading and I hoped you liked it, Emily, Rose and friends might return from time to time in short stories but for now this story is told ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
21 hours ago, IslandDreamer said:

@HyperShark I look forward to seeing this story being changed from "In Progress" to "Finished"

Done! I hardly check that list, so I think yours is the first I have moved.

I need to re-read this story at some point. Just realised I read that chapter and there were several I missed before the last one I read, gah! If I don't read things in a short time I tend to forget what happens in stories when people update chapters.

Anyway, this was a great ride and I look forward to your next story!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Emily is right where she belongs. Home is truly where the heart is.

This saga is beautiful, unfortunately my reactions are out so I'm stuck with just a comment for now.

• 1 month later...

Well it’s obvious that I don’t keep up with this awesome story. I apologize for that. Being sick I just wasn’t able to spend any time reading. I normally don’t like to pull up a story this far down the list but I felt I really needed to let you know how much I enjoyed the story. I had to give it a like and thank you for your efforts in writing it. Great job!