LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Anyone got any feedback on the new run regarding whether they've fixed the quality problems. Namely the tapes being in the wrong place, tapes being smaller and the crappier absorbency? If so, I might give them another go.

Anyone got any feedback on the new run regarding whether they've fixed the quality problems. Namely the tapes being in the wrong place, tapes being smaller and the crappier absorbency? If so, I might give them another go.

Just like to add that I myself wear a small and Bam's are just to big in a medium for a true fit. I can get them on and all, but for daily wear I think you will see that they aren't very practical, unless your going for that big "poofy" look. If you haven't gave them a go yet, the Dry 243/7 in a small might be more up your alley :)

Mike will be here Friday. Will let you know. I went with Bellisimos which have the double core for crazy absorbency.

Look forward to your impressions.

Just like to add that I myself wear a small and Bam's are just to big in a medium for a true fit. I can get them on and all, but for daily wear I think you will see that they aren't very practical, unless your going for that big "poofy" look. If you haven't gave them a go yet, the Dry 243/7 in a small might be more up your alley :)

Has anyone posted pictures of the new bellsimos (not crotch shots, but unfolded). I likely will when I order a case but i'm not sure when that will be though probably just on the ABDL Reddit/imgur.

I would also love an in depth review of the Bella's comparison of the originals vs the fluke batch vs. the 2.0. In both fit, bulk, absorption etc

As one of the early detractors of the upside down printed run I thought the Belissimo had become too thin, was too low in terms of padding coverage, made of cheaper-feeling plastic, had fewer and cheaper elastics woven into the gatherers and was overall prone to more manufacturing defects than usual.

Bambina definitely made there diapers smaller. So I am basically done with them at this point I'm never going to order from them again. When I got a case of the upside-down print Teddy's they fit great. This new case that arrived on Friday are smaller they are a low rise fit. So I put the old upside down print next to a new one I just got and there is a difference in size. The new ones are about an inch smaller both are a size medium. If they are going to have their diapers manufactured smaller they should make a statement so people ordering them know that they are now a different size than before. Luckily these diapers still do fit so I can finish using the case I have. They just don't fit right. I am going to go back to order for AB universe at least they don't mess around with their sizes when they have their diapers manufactured.

• Like 2

Bambina definitely made there diapers smaller. So I am basically done with them at this point I'm never going to order from them again. When I got a case of the upside-down print Teddy's they fit great. This new case that arrived on Friday are smaller they are a low rise fit. So I put the old upside down print next to a new one I just got and there is a difference in size. The new ones are about an inch smaller both are a size medium. If they are going to have their diapers manufactured smaller they should make a statement so people ordering them know that they are now a different size than before. Luckily these diapers still do fit so I can finish using the case I have. They just don't fit right. I am going to go back to order for AB universe at least they don't mess around with their sizes when they have their diapers manufactured.

Good to know. I have thick legs ( weightlifting ) so their mediums fit well at the waist but very tight around the legs. The diapers everyone is complaining about fit me superbly around the legs plus the added rise was perfect. Buying Large just isnt realistic as they are impossible to get secure around the legs. This is all a simple fix with minimal cost for Bambino. Just make the damn wings an inch wider. What could 6 sq inches of plastic cost? A penny or two at best. I wear 34 jeans but cant fit into their medium diapers that are rated 32-44.

I would agree with what others are saying... they do seem a bit smaller, but they are top notch and much improved over the upside-down batch. Absorbancy is impressive and fit and feel is good on me. My favorite improvement is how well they still fit and feel after wetting. Not a lot of diapers still feel fine to me after multiple wettings, but th see do.

Well hell! :badmood: I ordered some Medium samples (thankfully) to check out the new ones and if they are smaller then thats going to suck! They were small on me already, and now they SHRUNK EVEN MORE??? jus glad I ordered samples! These new ones might not fit at all, or I might have to try again with the larges, which were to big UGH!

Someone at the BHG has to make up their minds about how to size these things for us here in North America, we are a bit bigger here then most anyone in China ya know! :P

I can't believe that (if true) Bambino made their diapers smaller...AGAIN! The last batch (with the upside down print) fit me PERFECTLY. The version before that was too small. If they've gone back to making them smaller again, I won't be ordering and will stick with Dry 24/7's or Abena's.

I would say most of the smaller part is in terms of front to back length vs. The width of the diaper. In other words, the diaper might not come up as high on my waist as I recall. But I can still get the tapes to close where I am used to the closing. Any difference is pretry minor.

Has anyone heard any news on when Bambino Diapers will be getting the extra large Bellissimo, or Bianco all white? My waist is not that large, but I fold them in a way so that they they fit and I use my own tape.

I emailed the site twice asking when they will be available again, they usually get back to me right away, but I have not heard from them. Unless they are away? A month ago I thought they said they would be getting them in a few weeks.

EDIT

I just read a few posts back. What is smaller? Was it the dimensions of the diaper, or the padding that has been reduced? Is the thickness of the outer plastic shell the same at least?

This is terrible. I don't understand why when a company is doing well with sales they always have to change things. I wonder if the manufacture they get the base diaper from is the issue? Like maybe they're not producing the same diaper. I know Bambino doesn't make them so he would have no control over the issue. This is a disappointment.

I received my order of samples size large. I ordered a sample of each diaper. So far the belissimo absorbs more than the teddy... which its supposed to. As far as the sizing... for the larges it's the same as far as I can tell. The main difference is the interior padding. It doesn't have that channel area any longer. The inside is super soft. The plastic seems smooth and strong. No pinhole leaks. The tapes seem good to me so far. The fit for me seems the same and fit me well. Now for overall absorption. .. so far I'm very impressed. The last batch wasn't very good at all. These things really absorb great. They're keeping me dry... not clumping or falling down. They absorb quickly. .. and don't seem to be getting that real squishy feeling like sap gel gets. So far I think they're improved. I can't wait till I can try the xl sizes. The larges fit me good... the xl should be great for us taller bigger people.