LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

well, they described it as being like a 'teddy on steroids' and it looks pretty beefy, but as others have said, a blended print on the whole outter shell would be really nice. :)

B*U*T beggars can't be choosers, and they went to the trouble of producing this basically for us, so we ought to be grateful for their efforts.

Now for a name....a name...Hmmmmmmm.....

*Ponders*

• Like 1

looks good. All white version of the fabine without the green stuff in the middle. Would have liked additional print possibly. now how much will they cost? hopefully less than the fabine

I ordered a sample pack (since I still have a ton of Molicare + My cloth and won't need a big shipment until mid november). They tend to ship very quickly to me so I'll have my review up ASAP. :)

I have to say, this really highlights the difference between Bambino and ABUniverse. I always have loved Bambino's diapers and customer service, but just haven't ordered from them for awhile as they haven't had anything "new," even though the old stuff that they had was great. I do frequently shop at ABUniverse, because I love their diapers, but their diapers, pricing and service simply don't compare to Bambino's. The continual "pre-order" debacles amongst the other issues at ABUniverse really show the difference between how quickly this diaper came out and the still-to-be-shipped Fabine.

Thanks Bambino, I just ordered a case and can't wait to receive it!

Just came across my Twitter but Bambino just announced they are offering a special "combo pack" that has a medium and a large in it for people concerned about sizing I guess. Very cool for those unsure in my opinion.

link for those interested: http://bambinodiapers.com/new-combo-sample-pack-sample-pkg-of-1-medium-and-1-large-p-84.html

I have to say, this really highlights the difference between Bambino and ABUniverse. I always have loved Bambino's diapers and customer service, but just haven't ordered from them for awhile as they haven't had anything "new," even though the old stuff that they had was great. I do frequently shop at ABUniverse, because I love their diapers, but their diapers, pricing and service simply don't compare to Bambino's. The continual "pre-order" debacles amongst the other issues at ABUniverse really show the difference between how quickly this diaper came out and the still-to-be-shipped Fabine.

Thanks Bambino, I just ordered a case and can't wait to receive it!

It's worthy of note that Bambino is this way because, simply, they learned from a past mistake.

Hey. ABU. Are you listening? It's okay to admit that you were wrong and try to make it better!

It's worthy of note that Bambino is this way because, simply, they learned from a past mistake.

Hey. ABU. Are you listening? It's okay to admit that you were wrong and try to make it better!

Kyle doesn't impress me as the type to even grasp how he was wrong, never mind admitting that he was wrong. He still thinks it was about the picture, not the company with which he was doing business.

I think honesty is key in any business and being forward. People can make mistakes but its being forward and honest about the mistake that people appreciate. Bambino has always been honest and forward when there has been any sort of issue - which I at least appreciate and I know others do as well. If other companies were more open and honest I think it would benefit them more than trying to try and forget it ever happened and ignore it.

One of many advantages of living in California is automatic "next-day" shipping from Bambino and XP. My sample pack of the new diapers should be here today!

Yeah this is why I have sought out, with not much luck, an east coast retailer.

I have tried their "original" product when they first launched way back in the day, was very impressed.

Anyways, has anyone tried the new product? I am thinking about ordering a case, just would like to get an opinion.

Also, which ones are the best booster pads?

Read reviews, impressed, ordered!

Now to play the waiting game...

Just got mine, I got them on right now. Since I have never worn bambino I don't know how they used to be but these diapers are good and thick in all the right places. Although they are not as thick as my dry 24/7s they are still thick and much softer than any diaper i have ever tried. I will have to post back later to report on the absorbancy

I have to say that I'm not $2 per diaper impressed. I'm right at a 38/40 waist, so I ordered a sample pack of both medium and large (so actually, I'm not even close to $4/diaper impressed).

The mediums fit, but it was a stretch. And as such, the tapes broke. But before that happened, the diaper leaked at the back of the legs after about 3 hours of wearing. I can make a Dry 24/7 last 8 hours, so I'm not so confident in their claims of mega absorbency.

I didn't get to push the large to the test, because as only Bambinos do to me, it split down the back. I've been wearing diapers as an adult for going on 16 years now, and somehow my put-on routine stresses Bambinos in the wrong spot.

The print, however, is adorable. I'm not even an AB, but if they had this print in the normal absorbency at the normal price, it's all I'd buy.

But, when you can get Dry 24/7s for almost 40 cents cheaper per diaper, I just can't justify the added cost for the awesome landing strip.

I still have one diaper left in each size, so I'll get around to putting those through their trials and hope for better results, but I'm not expecting much.

So, make sure you order the sample before committing to the case, just in case it doesn't work out for you.

• Like 1