LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Yes Bellisimos are much thicker and bulky than the rest of their line. They were designed to compete with the "Fabine' brands of diapers that ABU was importing, which are 'supposed' to be real monsters in the capacity department...as well as the dry 24/7's which are also an extended wear / high capacity product. The Biancos / classicos and teddys were never intended to be extended wear products, but products that perform well and have acceptable capacity for daily use, VS Depends or attends or other domestic brands that have poor performance.

They are also much thicker and bulkier then the others, so more difficult to 'hide' if you want to go out shopping or something.

I have found the downside to such products though is that they will last mcuch longer then you are willing to wear them.

Unless you have a large output, these will get uncomfortable after a few hours and with only a fraction of their capacity used before you are wanting to change into something dry and more comfy...there by leading to waste.

Just an FYI. You might want to try a sample FIRST, and try them out before you commit to a whole bag or case... just in case you find that they are more than you can handle, or worse yet, you find that you don't really like them.

personally, I like them 'OK' but still find myself going back to Abena M-4's and the like *shrug* they just fit and work well for me...

But thats just me :blush:

Looks like their products are back in stock - one catch though is that looks like the design prints are upside down - but they are giving discounts on them! Pretty good deal if you do that plus apply the valentines discount code they are giving.

3% off is an insult to their customer base-you save all of 2-3 dollars off a case of fucked up product. I understand they cant throw it all out but come on-no one at their chinese plant saw the

mistake? Every style is upside down-thats a major screw up. Maybe if they werent greedy and moved production overseas they wouldnt have this problem. Or at least offer realistic discounts compared to their profit margin which is at least 100%.

• Like 1

I dont think Im entitled to anything other than

my opinion, its just that as a craftsman and businessman I would either offer them alongside normal stock with an explanation as to what happened, which would drive up interest, or at least a real discount. 2-3 dollars off a case is not a discount, its a pathetically small lure for you to buy something that is only fucked up because they dont want to pay someone at the factory running QC.

I moved from medium Bellisimos to larges with the purchase of a new case during this sale. I recently picked up a sample pack of the larges on another person's advice on this thread, and they were definitely the right size once I figured out how to get the tapes right. Also they're colossal, which is a new kind of fun. I'm delighted that Bambino thinks I would be offended by the upside-down logo so that they'd provide me with a discount.

Okay. Just got a shipment of the upside down Medium Bellisimo's in. I've gotta say, the new softer lining is AWESOME! It is sooooo heavenly. And, not sure if they changed the dimensions/tapes, but these seem to fit me WAY BETTER than the previous versions. Go Bambino! Thanks again for your awesome diapers!