LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

There used to be more of a difference with the matte euro Tena style tape panel and the elastic tapes. There were complaints iirc and they removed both of those features now the only difference is additional SAP and the different pattern on the tape panel.

It's been a while since I have ordered Teddys or the Biancos (Unmarked classicos) and they keep changing htings, so i don't really know whats up with them anymore :blush:

It used to be that the biancos / classicos were the same basic product, the only difference was one had a decorated front panel (B*A*B*Y blocks) and the other was just plain white, which was cool because they both worked very well :)

They came out with the Teddy as a more 'extended wear or over night' product by adding more SAP into the middle and seat of the chassis, and doing a different tape panel pattern...Thats about it. Teddys really are nice and I like them a lot, I just have issues with bambinos %$#@! sizing, i'm 'between' sizes, so the mediums are 'almost' to small and larges are way to big... :glare:

but back to the OP, I don't know if the above holds true, but I don't see whay they would change the basic design of the SAP allocation in the chassis of the diaper. I don't think they changed much in the other 2 (classico and Bianco) They might futz with the tapes and tape panel...but over all the Teddys are (should be) a higher capacity extended wear product than the origional designed ones.

But has just me.. why not order some samples and try them and find out first hand :thumbsup: it never hurts ;)

According to Bambino: This new diaper has an adorable Teddy Bear design which is printed on a new softer frontal plastic panel giving the new Teddy a more Babyish look and feel. The increased absorbency comes from a 10% increase in the SAP, which has been added to the back of the diaper for even more absorbency. The new Teddy is constructed on the same chassis as our Classico and Bianco diapers but with a skosh more absorbency and comfort.
That sound like some great news. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now the only question is have they fixed the tape from the last time I bought teddy's a year or so ago????? The dang things never would stay stuck.....

• Check you're putting the diaper on correctly: Not too tight and not with the fasteners angled too far up or down.

Yeh I am not sure about the whole tape thing - in all of the cases and bags I have ever ordered I have never really had issues with the tapes. Just read above - that is a pretty good guide to making sure your doing it right. Putting it on too tight or not secure enough is probably the biggest reason I have seen.

Nah I had some older teddies and bellissimos with bad tapes, but have ordered newer bellissimos which had better tapes. I'd assume they probably fixed the tapes on teddies as well, but don't know for sure.

Yup, I used a Bellisimo on my last trip and the tapes worked just fine :thumbsup: I am between sizes and the mediums are always "almost' to small for me (the whole product line is this way) But, this one fit better, didn't leak, was comfortable and worked well and these things hold a TON! :o I went the whole day in it and it was pretty loaded when I finally changed, (but not that kind of loaded :P ) but still had a lot of capacity left. It didn't seem as bulky as the Abena M-$'s I also wear, which is odd. But I was impressed :) I'm not sure why it fit better... either I have lost some weight, or Bambino did something about their sizing...or both.or neither :huh:

Anyways, I had almost given up on Bambinos simply because of fit..but this one came thorough well and I'm happy(er) but I'm still puzzled...

but I think I'll get over it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten any xl bellissimos since the got them back in stock? I got a case in today and none of them so far have a front or rear waistband. I hope that all I got is some that slipped through qc, asnd they havent changed the design. I sent a email, so hopefully I will get an answer tomarrow.

post-9062-0-86763100-1379034741_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-86763100-1379034741_thumb.jp

Nooooooo..... i haven't received my order yet... I'll post when I do.. likely tomorrow. I hope they do have the waistband. Dang... they've been OOS for almost a year... to come out defective.. man i hope not!

No waistband on my order either. A bit bummed because I like the waistband but very glad too see the plastic seems more smooth than ever! Very nice! I was a bit concerned it might be a bit rough like on the secure x-plus I got a few months back.

Haven't ordered them off amazon. As far as the current production teddy's go... I think they are about as absorbent as the rest. One thing bambino has not done, is update their information page on the different diapers they offer. When the teddy first came out a few years ago, it was a bit more absorbent than the rest and had a different tape design. During the last production changes (the current diaper style) I have tried every single diaper style they make, and the only one IMO that is more absorbent is the bellissimo.

Haven't ordered them off amazon. As far as the current production teddy's go... I think they are about as absorbent as the rest. One thing bambino has not done, is update their information page on the different diapers they offer. When the teddy first came out a few years ago, it was a bit more absorbent than the rest and had a different tape design. During the last production changes (the current diaper style) I have tried every single diaper style they make, and the only one IMO that is more absorbent is the bellissimo.