LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I just tried their bianco's and found them to be a bit lacking on the tape design. Similar to Secure x-plus, their bottom tapes are moved more towards the middle. As such, you can't get a tight enough fit around the legs which only leads to leaks the second or third time you really use them. At best, they only reach 1/3 capacity before leaking which seems like a complete waste to me.

The tape design seems fairly normal with my latest Bianco order...I have had the issue a long time ago with the diaper tapes being a little lower and more towards the middle but it was only one batch and it was like a year ago. Never had the problem since. Never really effected the absorbency though and it shouldn't - the tape placement has nothing to do with absorbency. It just fit a little different a long time ago but haven't had that small issue since.

Actually, it's a giant PITA to ship to Canada, because the shipper has to pass the package over to Canada Post at the frickin' border, and Canada Post makes no promises that the package will arrive or what condition it will arrive in.

Everyone here giving them a hard time about shipping to Canada - use a small bit of common sense...don't you think they WANT to? It would obviously bring in more profit. There is obviously a barrier or some sort of logistical hurdle they have to get by in order to do it. I am sure they would ship worldwide if they could at this point - I am sure it is not that easy.

• Like 1

Anyone ever order samples from bambino? I ordered on Friday so they probably shipped on Monday but i still haven't received them and the mail came today. Have any idea when i can expect to receive them? I live in oklahoma

After having worn 5-6 of the bambino classico diapers I have taken more notice to the fact that these diapers don't have much extra plastic that most medical diapers have to cover lower back, usually reaching up to the waist area. Bambinos hardly go above my hips and don't even reach my bellybutton. Since they are cut this way I have found that putting the front and back equal to each other when putting the diaper on is better than having the back a few inches above the front. I have always had the back 2-4 inches above the front when putting the tapes on with all my other diapers, but there simply isn't enough diaper to do that the way bambinos are cut!

• 4 weeks later...

Not all the Bambinos have a pattern on them, they have the "Bianco' which is an all white diaper that works just the same as all the others....except of coarse the Bellisimo, which is just a beast! :P

I have noticed this too. I rarely need to refasten but the times I have - I have noticed this as well. I have also noticed one side of the tape tabs seems to be easier to remove then the other when refastening - IDK just a small observation.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it probably varies by the batch maybe? Certain ones I guess I can kind of see where your coming from but its nothing really not taping it a little more secure can't fix. But, I haven't noticed it that often or to really cause a problem.

There was talk awhile back about some new products. I have to imagine the production timeline on that stuff is very long though and what we heard iirc was that they were considering certain products so it's a long way from that to production. I want to say it was pullups and maybe something else? I am eager to see new products from them though, especially id it's something done on a different chassis design than their current offerings.