LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

How how long can you wear one and can you push it for 24 hours such as wearing one and not changing them until the next morning?. I am thinking about going Bambinos and what is the difference between the Bellissimo and classico

RULE #1 order samples FIRST! ten decide from there.

On viewing the two products dry, they do 'look' similar in thickness etc, but don't be fooled. THe "Classico" was one of the first diapers Bambino came out with way back when...and it hasn't changed much. I base this on the Biancos which is the same diaper with out the front panel design, and they pretty much work the same now as they did when they first came out. Over all its a good product, but you have to becareful as bambinos tend to run on the small side, so if you are between sizes, then you might have issues...thats one reason to ORDER SAMPLES FIRST.

Second, The bellisimo is the latest in the bambino product line, and though it might 'Look" similar to a Classico with a differnt print, don't be fooled....these things are loaded with S.A.P and will hold a TON. The best way to really use one is if you Pee a LOT frequently, because if you don't, then the thing just swells up and you get uncomfortable after a few hours in what becomes a rather lumpy diaper...these things will soak up a LOT...and if you don't have that kind of output, then you are just wasting the diaper and your money. They are possibly best for heavy night use in bed, for those with that condition, but anyone else (including me) they are actually a bit too much. Just like the dry 24/7, which do pretty much the same thing, they are actually 'too much' diaper for an average user. Unless you drink a ton of water/soda/coffee/tea or what ever and have a heavy output, they they really are just to much.

I can flood and wipe out most average use diapers, but the Bellisimo and dry 24/7 I couldn't use yup..or even get close to the capacity that they have, so I was a bit disheartened. I like extended use diapers because it means I don't have to hold back and can pee with impunity :blush: but even these I couldn't fill up to any reasonable level before they became to uncomfortable to continue to wear.

So be warned, they may look innocent, but once in them you have a challenge to get them to capacity to to even leak...

Good luck!

Well I just took it off sopping wet and it's pretty much exactly the same as the Classico in it's capacity, wicking and everything else. I dunno, maybe they vary between batches or something. I wouldn't want to drink a couple of

Yeah, there are definitely going to be differences of opinion along the lines of personal taste. As I've said, I've used Abena X-Plus, Dry 24/7, and Tranquility ATN's, among many, many others. I'll take Bambino for both fit and absorbency over all of them. Personal preference. Get samples an make your own informed opinion :)

Ok so I'm hoping all you bambino wearers can help me out. My roommate is leaving town on short notice wend of the upcoming week. Mommy has said since he is gone I can order some new diapers. I usually order samples of everything first but obviously I don't have time this time.

I usually wear molicare super plus in a medium. These fit me just fine and are my diaper of choice. I'm looking to order at least some belissimos and prolly some teddy print diapers. Size wise are they close to my molicares or are they far from close.

Thanks for the help :)

^ no some of us just actually understand dynamics behind how a business is run and the variables involved instead of using childish thinking of "I live in such and such place why can't they offer this too me, it shouldn't be that hard".

• Like 1

You missed the whole thing...

B4NS ALWAYS has stocking issues, and when they do get stock, it doesnt last long and they take 6months+ to re-order. I understand how a business operates, and this is not how you do it, unless you want to piss of your customer base... (yes with a new product lineup you would expect things to be hit and miss until they figure out the customer demand, but they have gone from decent to piss poor as far as having inventory)

Bambinos can have an influence in the situation, they can source another vendor or offer direct shipping (shipping cost added, i could give a damn as long as i could buy them!), rather than just reply with a zombie email that we are stuck buying from B4NS and not bother to try and satisfy their customers (as we are ultimately their customer too)

And if you dont think i know how to run a business, take another guess. I run my own business as well as being part of the team of one of North Americas largest Power transmission and hydraulic distributors most profitable branch. You sound exactly like one of our bean counters that thinks we can run a profitable operation with no inventory, sorry but the world doesnt work like that! Although excessive inventory (low turnover rate) is also not a good thing, i dont think B4NS has an issue with being able to move the product when they can rarely keep it in stock. In either business, if I or "we" dont have stock, thats a sure fire way to piss of a customer, and maybe not only loose that sale, but that customer and many more!

You know, This bickering can stop at anytime. While this is about Bambino, it isn't directly related to Bambino. B4NS is not affiliated with Bambino. Your gripe is with B4NS and their limited supplies. They chose what and when to stock, if they spend their money elsewhere than to stock Bambino that is their decision.

I would go so far as to suggest that one of our Canadian members might want to find out what it would take to get Bambinos up there to sell themselves, as it is obvious that there is an unmet demand for them in Canada ;) While the numbers may not be huge perhaps it could be a profitable venture and I know of no one averse to making money :)

There is always Alaska, if any member up that way were so inclined to try and do some work to get them into BC or the Yukon ;) it's closer I guess than trying from the lower 48...but meh, what do I know? :blush: