LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

sounds like the company that makes the fabine is letting bambino have it as well. If you remember the first pics the tape panel said secure plus on it. Aka bambino. they all must come from the same factory in china. Abunivrese is getting them from buntewindel so it's not their product. Hope this means the high quality diaper will cost less from bambino

What in the world are you talking about. i see nothing that even remotely points to that in their 1 announcement they have made.

it all makes sense if you look back over the information on the fabine. compare the two when both diapers are available the print will likely be all that is different and hopefully the price. If you look at the waistbands the tapes and the front panel the fabine is an upgraded bambino.

• Like 1

seems a bit premature to jump to such a conclusion off one announcement - lets just wait and see. Bambino doesn't seem to like to get involved with anything fishy like ABU seems to find themselves wrapped up in a lot of time.

not to mention, Bambino likes to announce things, WAY too soon, then end up taking MONTHS to come out. I love Bambino (exclusively) and I can't wait for the new product, but I don't expect to see it until after the 1st of the year (or later).

• Like 1

not to mention, Bambino likes to announce things, WAY too soon, then end up taking MONTHS to come out. I love Bambino (exclusively) and I can't wait for the new product, but I don't expect to see it until after the 1st of the year (or later).

Might be good marketing...maybe they know not all babies can afford premium diapers and thus gives us time to save a few pennies for the good stuff :huh:

I got the new order of the Teddy's today. They were right they are a bit shorter and a bit different in the waist. But for me they actually fit a little better than before. I am glad I waited for them and I am happy with the improvements to this diaper line. I know that not everyone will be happy with the changes to the diaper line, but for me it works.

Well, ok...they shrunk the Teddys :( Now what? I like them, but I am kind of between sizes. Teddys fit, but 'bearly' :P The tapes are on the edge of the tape panel....sooooooo, does that mean that I have to go to larges and hope that they have shrunk down a bit as well and 'might' fit better? I almost swim in larges, they are to long for me, but the tapes locate better on the front panel.......:crybaby:

I'm so confuzzled......:( why they do this?? :(

The new fit on them actually is fitting me better! I love em even more now - no overlap of the tapes - just perfect now...I would think the guy that always complains about them being supposively "high-rise" would be happy now because they are definitely no where near high rise at all. I think its an improvement - just gotta make sure you are the right size...may be worth ordering a sample for some people that are unsure. If you were squeezing into a Medium barely then you probably need a large. Vice versa with the other sizes most likely.

I'm intrigued by one specific thing on the announcement:

New even softer non-woven

I'm going to pray this means they're using softer outer plastic, so I can actually wear them.

The size change is not THAT significant but the size is slightly smaller...its nothing that drastic in my opinion.

Well...perhaps they've not changed the larger sizes (read XL) anyway. I've just ordered a new case but with this being from a Canadian distributor I am 99 percent sure they'd be old stock anyway before the changes.

Time will tell......I could always lose weight I suppose :P

I would LOVE to see the large made a little smaller as they are just a little to big on me and mediums are just a bit small (low rise) so if they make the large a little smaller it would be so cool.

For the record, you don't need to like it to see the new print (useful for those of us who keep these things hidden from our "normal" facebook accounts!) - just click "photos" on the Bambino page and it's there. Looks just amazingly awesome - I love it!

I think you will need to like the page to be able to submit a name though :(

One thing I'd love to see if prints all over (like the Fabine) not just on the landing zone. However these still look awesome.

Hope hope hope hope hope hope they'll be available to us UK peeps!

Yeh - you can see the print without liking them but if you want the chance to win those free diapers for 6 months or 3 months or a free case (1st, 2nd, 3rd or whatever) you gotta Like Them to submit your name idea. I have no problem with that - especially since they said they were also going to give Facebook specific coupons out at some point so I am all for free and discounts!

• Like 1

i dunno it looks like its jsut a big strip of decorated tape on the front... where as teh 'baby' print looks more like its printed on there.....

its cute, but i'm not a fan of just a strip of tape across the front....