LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Mediums are back and fully stocked - sweetness!!! Ordering the Medium Teddy case since they have the original tapes on them!

cool. i ordered a sample of the large. I have to agree with others on here that said that the original tapes don't stick as well to the matte finish on the teddy tape panel. i had the tape pop a couple of times on me, afterI just put it on. I'm also not a fan of adding packing tape or any of that crap. Occassionally a tape will migrate on the classico's but never like this. i think I will stick with classicso's. That and the print is a little two white, and the teddies are too small in my opinion. If the tapes stuck better I might be tempted to switch. But then again, that is what samples are for. keep improving the tapes or stick with the current type of panel bambino.

• Like 1

I'm somewhat curious whether the medium bambinos have a higher absorption rate than the smalls (being a larger diaper and stuff) and have more SAP? While they're huge on me, they still do their job and, lately, I've been a bit ill often and have been wetting much heavier (probably on account of intaking much more liquid to stave off the illness)

• Like 1

I must say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new teddies. Very cute and realistically childish print. It has been so long since I have had a pack of bambinos (over a year! OMG!) due to price and me being broke until now, that I forgot how incredibly absorbent they are. Three full bladders and counting... nowhere near capacity yet. (ok Daddy teases that I have a hamster bladder but still!) I tried the ABU cushies a while back, and they were super cute and far better than depends, but I am once again impressed with the Bambinos. Daddy ordered the size Large against my better judgement, as we were both afraid they would be too big, but my curvy hips filled them out just fine. I have a 41" hip and 30" waist, which is technically a Medium, but the Large fit nicely if a bit high up and looks right, whereas Mediums always fit funny and didn't even come to my bellybutton when I wore them before. I really like the non-shiny tape panel... on baby diapers it is a thin strip, but in our size that big shiny tape landing strip makes a big stiff panel across the front that detracts from the look and feel in my opinion. There is one problem though. The tapes, as previously mentioned do not stick as well to this new panel. I had one pop, but I secured it with a little tape :(. To be fair I had readjusted it several times. Overall, I give a 9.5 out of 10 to the new Teddies... the tapes need work. I'm VERY glad they discontinued the comfort-stretch tapes before I got to them... I heard SO many bad things about them.

Mediums are back and fully stocked - sweetness!!! Ordering the Medium Teddy case since they have the original tapes on them!

I ordered 2 packs also...even though I have more than enough in my stash. I really like these and they should be a fun item to wear when I'm in a mood for it. Great products should be supported! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Wow! I ordered two packs of the bambino teddys on saturday and got them yesterday,(wedensday). These things are awsome! I bought some of the first batch and loved everything about them except the tapes. With these new ones I am in heaven! Kudos to B.H.G. for listening what the customers said about the product and making the switch back to the original tapes.

I wonder if they will consider adding Abena X-Plus's to their line of products they carry now since they added Molicare...I like how they offer a lot of premium diapers all in one place.

Since they just stopped offering Small Biancos too, it seems that those of us who are smaller will just have to go somewhere else. I'm glad the medium/large/xl folks have something great for them still but now there's literally no Bambino product for us small folks.

I'm somewhat curious whether the medium bambinos have a higher absorption rate than the smalls (being a larger diaper and stuff) and have more SAP? While they're huge on me, they still do their job and, lately, I've been a bit ill often and have been wetting much heavier (probably on account of intaking much more liquid to stave off the illness)

I'm right at the point that I can fit into either fairly easily. I wouldn't say the absorption rate is different, but the mediums definitely have more padding in the back, which I find significantly reduces leaks.

• Like 1

Oh, I long for a nice thick wet Bambino Teddy in my warm bed right now. So tired, just finishing up work and I have to head to my other job for another 3 hours before my workday is officially over. It's one of those nights where as soon as I walk in the door I'm going to head straight down to my basement office to get "ready" for bed, before I even come in and greet my LO. She knows when I've had a rough day if I walk into the living room already diapered up, she knows that I just want to go snuggle into bed and skip the whole eat dinner and watch TV for a bit thing.

• 2 weeks later...

even though im not an AB, I do have a true medical problem, I wear the bambino diapers because they are the best and cheaper to buy then some others out there. I get two bulk packs a mouth thats 96 diapers. for 132 bucks. witch isnt bad. i to though 2 - 3 aday depends on what and how much i drink.

and im liking the new teddy print with flex tapes. but always like the plain white diapers.

• Like 1

They now don't have the flex tapes they now have tapes that don't stick to the diaper.. Well everyone but Adrian she never had a Bambino problem LOL..

You are so mature. Never said I didn't have a problem ever - I just don't feel the need to complain about every nit picky thing that goes wrong every once in a while. Things happen.

• Like 4

The classic Bambino tapes don't stick to the matte finish on the panel AT ALL. Just awful.. a waste of my money, glad I didn't buy a whole case. :( I like being able to put on diapers and NOT having to reinforce them. Especially when I pay a premium price.

• Like 2

The classic Bambino tapes don't stick to the matte finish on the panel AT ALL. Just awful.. a waste of my money, glad I didn't buy a whole case. :( I like being able to put on diapers and NOT having to reinforce them. Especially when I pay a premium price.

YES looks like Bambino is going down hill now!! first they take out there small and now they use tapes that don't stick!!! Looks like I will be going back to ABU Those tapes stick like super glue..

• Like 3