LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Methinks adrian and drew should start a conversation in the board's conversation software instead of taking it out on the boards.

Anyhoo, I think Bambino should see this board and see that it wouldn't hurt them to create another diaper. I love what they already have but a bit of variety would be good as well. I doubt they will go under if they do not create anything new but it wouldn't hurt either.

Ok I scanned this thread and I don't see anyone posting about this (maybe I am nuts :whistling: ) but I just received my first case of Bambino's since they went all white. However, while the inner lining does seem softer, it is also perforated. I'm not quite understanding this...it actually seems that some of the filling will make its way through the perforations and get stuck to my skin. Has anyone else had this happen? Have they been perforated for a while? Don't get me wrong; I still love them :P I'm just really not seeing the point of them being perforated...

in this video on YouTube from the pampers lab they explaint that the holes are to trap fecal matter. Weird huh? I think it also helps absorption rate.

• Like 1

in this video on YouTube from the pampers lab they explaint that the holes are to trap fecal matter. Weird huh? I think it also helps absorption rate.

What video on YouTube I don't see any video or any link to one? I would like to see the video..

• Like 1

This is a copy and paste from there replay back to me...Hello Mr. Greaser,

Thank you for your reply. We have no plans of manufacturing New diapers at

this time. However, we do have scented liners called Duo and Quadro. We would

like to offer you a free bag of the Quadro's to try on your next order. Please

just write Free Bag of Quadro per Gary on

the comments field while placing your next order. Let us know what you think of

these liners.

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

Someone is perhaps making an assumption. Do you have unknown information that we don't? Where is it posted that Bambino is going to introduce a "New Diaper"?

It could be a related product ("not a diaper") and perhaps they do not wish to say anything more to start a rumor. Please people, don't assume (you know why!)

• Like 3

Whatever their purpose, I too find that the SAP tends to leak through the holes. I haven't really noticed this phenomenon with other diapers.

• Like 1

I find the Bambino diaper is no better than any of the other upper brand diaper. Matter of fact is the Bambino's seem lower cut in the back and they have the tendancy to droop. On the other hand the liners work very well. Over time there have been out of stock issues with Bambino that need to be resolved. Being incontinent "out of stock" makes me lose trust in the company as my incontinence does not wait. I've never had those issues with Abena, Molicare & Eurobriefs. I also feel the price of the liners are way too high.

• Like 1

^ They may seem lower cut on you because of your body shape and fit probably. They are not lower on my back...in fact I have to roll them down in the back sometimes depending on how I put it on because I don't like it so high on my back sometimes. I order Bambinos on a monthly basis and I have never ran into a "Out of Stock" timing issue with them...not implying you haven't, but that is large generalization to say they continually have that problem.

I think a lot of people can agree also that the Bambino is not just like any upper brand diaper (i.e. absorbency, features, etc) as so many people have pointed out. The only one that really may come close is Abena. The Bambino is the ONLY diaper on the maret that has both front and back waistbands, the high absorbency, leg gathers, standing leg cuffs...each one of those cost an extraordinary amount of money to add to a diaper...yet, somehow, they can give us a price that is less expensive than a lot of the other premium brand diapers.

It may not fit you well, much like the Abena's don't fit me worth a darn and basically sag on me and leave large openings in the crotch area...that is due to body shape...not the design of the diaper. But, I am not going to generalize the Abena because it does not fit me well and say it does not fit everyone well...just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work great for everyone else.

In regards to drooping, I am not sure how your wearing it, but there are numerous videos out there where people completely soak a Bambino and it still does not droop. I mean, Pampered Penny's videos she uses them as well as DiaperedOnline.com uses them a lot as well as countless other sites like those that use them in their videos. Never seen one droop in any of those videos nor have I ever experienced that. I mean of course if you fill it to its capacity its going to sag a little but what diaper wouldn't? Adult diapers aren't meant to be completely filled to the brim each time even if they can hold that maximum amount, most people change after 1-3 wettings...you go beyond that many, your starting to probably get uncomfortable in any diaper.

• Like 2

I just wanted to say that Bambinos have the least amount of problems out of the diapers I have used. Most of the high end diapers that hold a great deal of wetting, have the tapes come off in the back, or when removing the tapes it destroys the diaper in a way that when you dispose of it the smell is not contained. When I first tried Bambinos I ordered a sample of mediums, my waste fluctuates between 38"-40", and they fit low rise and very tight. They were too tight to absorb properly too, But I didnt give up. I then ordered a sample of larges and was much more satisfied, they fit high rise and absorbed everything I put into it. From then on I have been happy as long as I can afford it, I will stay in Bambinos.

• Like 2

I emailed bambino over a week ago with just a general question on when the new products that are rumored to be out will be. Have yet to get a reply but will let everyone know what they say. I just don't understand how there's really no evidence to support Bambino coming out with something new, yet we all think they are??? How did this rumor start? I know DD said something about it a while back but anyone here actually hear it from the horses mouth? It sounds like it's just a rumor now. Honestly, I know many won't believe me but it's kind of too bad, was hoping for something new from them. I never said I dislike their diapers so I'm truly disappointed if there's nothing new coming out and mad this rumor was started that got all our hopes up for no reason.

• Like 1

I emailed bambino over a week ago with just a general question on when the new products that are rumored to be out will be. Have yet to get a reply but will let everyone know what they say. I just don't understand how there's really no evidence to support Bambino coming out with something new, yet we all think they are??? How did this rumor start? I know DD said something about it a while back but anyone here actually hear it from the horses mouth? It sounds like it's just a rumor now. Honestly, I know many won't believe me but it's kind of too bad, was hoping for something new from them. I never said I dislike their diapers so I'm truly disappointed if there's nothing new coming out and mad this rumor was started that got all our hopes up for no reason.

As I understand it bambino mentioned it on their twitter account....

• Like 1

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have a couple of new products in the design phase. These products will hit the market by mid this year. We will send an announcement to all our customers when the products are available for purchase. Stay Tuned!!

Thank you,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM

• Like 1

Both their Twitter account, their customer services and even DailyDi has mentioned it - I am pretty sure it was set in stone before this...its just a matter of I'm sure when they get the kinks worked out.

LOL your nuts!!!!LOL

• Like 2

Almost the exact same response hidden got, I got from bambino today.

Hello Mr. xxxxx,

Thank you for your e-mail. We had few issues with our design phase thus pushing the production back few months. These products will hit the market by mid this year. We will send an announcement to all our customers when the products are available for purchase. Stay Tuned!!

Thank you,

Just don't understand why they can't update their website or "tweet" about this, instead they make us all wonder and wait. Their website should be informing as it has sections to do so. It would only seem logical to get the info there, from them, on their website, from the horses mouth, but we have to e-mail them and wait for a response. To me, not the best customer service. My opinion so don't try to discredit. They must of had a more kinks then a broken slinky if it's taking this long to fix their issues. Concerns me if they had all these issues and delays, what were they working with to start? Must be a lot of problems or problems they don't have solutions for yet.

• Like 1

Almost the exact same response hidden got, I got from bambino today.

Just don't understand why they can't update their website or "tweet" about this, instead they make us all wonder and wait. Their website should be informing as it has sections to do so. It would only seem logical to get the info there, from them, on their website, from the horses mouth, but we have to e-mail them and wait for a response. To me, not the best customer service. My opinion so don't try to discredit. They must of had a more kinks then a broken slinky if it's taking this long to fix their issues. Concerns me if they had all these issues and delays, what were they working with to start? Must be a lot of problems or problems they don't have solutions for yet.

They don't post on this website anymore.. There was a time when they did..Bambino Customer Service is starting to go DOWN HILL fast!!!They may have to bring out a new diaper even if they don't want to now with most A/B's buying ABU new diaper bambino is taken a BIG hit right now..They will come up with something to try and get them back..

• Like 3

^ They aren't going to mindlessly update their blog if they don't have any new information. Just because another company releases a new diaper that seems promising to others does not mean that everyone has jumped ship. I doubt many people are going to be paying over $2 for a ABU diaper that performs not as good compared to $1.37 per diaper from a Bambino or Abena...

I have a feeling Bambino knows what they're doing - I am sure they have been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive.

They aren't going to rush a product out just because another company releases a product...manufacturing 101...because what if they rush it? And it turns out to have a major flaw? Then, that is damaging to Bambino's reputation which I doubt they want to do.

• Like 2

Were I running a manufacturing company I wouldn't mention possible new products till I was satisfied that I could and would make them :huh:One reason is to not alert the competition so my product would have the market all to itself for awhile B) Another is that you don't want to disappoint people if you decide to drop the project :( And last but not least I'd want my product to be well-tested so I didn't disappoint after I got it on the market :angry: Bambino's has a great product reputation and I'm sure they want to keep it that way :D Whatever they bring out will be very good and worth the wait :) And anyway guessing games are fun :P

Bettypooh

^ They aren't going to mindlessly update their blog if they don't have any new information. Just because another company releases a new diaper that seems promising to others does not mean that everyone has jumped ship. I doubt many people are going to be paying over $2 for a ABU diaper that performs not as good compared to $1.37 per diaper from a Bambino or Abena...

I have a feeling Bambino knows what they're doing - I am sure they have been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive.

They aren't going to rush a product out just because another company releases a product...manufacturing 101...because what if they rush it? And it turns out to have a major flaw? Then, that is damaging to Bambino's reputation which I doubt they want to do.

You are nuts and crazy (I am sure they have been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive.)what do you mean by that????I am 33 years old and we are all over 18 years old.Bambino has only been on the market for about 3 maybe 4 years..So how have they been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive???you wright so dumb stuff but you out did your self this time!!

• Like 2

You are nuts and crazy (I am sure they have been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive.)what do you mean by that????I am 33 years old and we are all over 18 years old.Bambino has only been on the market for about 3 maybe 4 years..So how have they been in the business longer than a lot of us have been alive???you wright so dumb stuff but you out did your self this time!!

Please tell me this is not your thought process...you think that just because Bambino Diapers is only 3-4 years old that the people behind them have only been in the business that long. I assure you that the people who created Bambino Diapers have been in the business of making adult diapers for a lot longer than that.

I get a headache every time I have to read your posts between grammar and misspellings to the baffling thought processes you have.

But, then again I am nuts and crazy - so don't listen to me :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Dear babyforyou. Kindly refrain from the personal attacks. Simply put, these cause me minor angst which I do not appreciate.

Should this continue I, for one, plan to contact DD Administration to voice my opposition to your participation as a member of this website.

• Like 3

Dear babyforyou. Kindly refrain from the personal attacks. Simply put, these cause me minor angst which I do not appreciate.

Should this continue I, for one, plan to contact DD Administration to voice my opposition to your participation as a member of this website.

LOL

• Like 2

I second that. There is no need for personal attacks. Babyforyou, I disagree with pretty much all of your posts yet I have not spoken up and called you nuts, or criticized your horrific grammar and spelling. Posts of that nature do nothing to contribute to the generally positive nature of this forum. In case your parents did not teach you any manners, I will spell out a couple of things for you to think about.

"Treat others as you wish to be treated."

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

And one last thing, if all you are going to say in response to my post is "LOL," don't bother!!!

• Like 3

Were I running a manufacturing company I wouldn't mention possible new products till I was satisfied that I could and would make them :huh:One reason is to not alert the competition so my product would have the market all to itself for awhile B) Another is that you don't want to disappoint people if you decide to drop the project :( And last but not least I'd want my product to be well-tested so I didn't disappoint after I got it on the market :angry: Bambino's has a great product reputation and I'm sure they want to keep it that way :D Whatever they bring out will be very good and worth the wait :) And anyway guessing games are fun :P

Bettypooh

Well, Bambino broke about every one of these "rules" to follow. They already alerted us of a new product months ago so the competition knows too. Second, sounds like the project is barely off the ground and with all the delays, who knows it could be dropped so they COULD possibly still disappoint us that way. Lastly, sure they haven't released anything so it hasn't disappointed but then again, if you don't release anything, there's nothing to be disappointed or satisfied with even. They sound as if they've tested and they've continually ran into troubles, delaying them months!?! Who made their new piece of crap prototype then if it's taking this long to even FIX their problems with it?

I've seen product get rushed to compete with another product. Happens all the time especially with say electronics. Look at how one company started with pull-up adult diapers and now how many have responded. With a good enough team working on a product, you shouldn't have to worry about any issues by being "rushed". To say bambino doesn't need to answer to ABU is pretty naive if you ask me. Regardless of how different looking, what features and varied prices the competitors product(s) are, both companies are still aiming at the same target group of people for the most part. It's completely wrong to say marketing 101 is to not rush it should be more like, don't make a mistake. In business you don't answer to products or produce new products at a snails pace because you WILL get passed up pretty quick, maybe not overnight but eventually you will. With Bambinos current model, (in my opinion) they're on there way to be out of the race in less then a decade. Disclaimer: Not trying to make it abu vs. bambino but I must at least compare the two companies. (In my opinion) ABU at their rate of new production could probably eventually produce a diaper that has everything a Bambino has and for the same price or less as they gain ground in the market place and become a bigger more diversified company. Don't doubt they could, to think so is naive again. Bambino really needs to step up to the plate here if they want to continue to be the big player or "best" ab/dl company out their. I'm pulling for them to do so because I do like their diapers for the most part and furthermore, why wouldn't I want something even better?

The market is ever changing (no pun intended) and diaper companies that CONTINUE to be succesful are going to be the ones that are continually evolving, not the ones watching from the sidelines. There are plenty of companies that at one time had the "best" of something that are no longer around. These companies typically aren't on the top one week and out of business the next but they failed to do something to keep their place at the top or anywhere for that matter. I'd hate to see bambino go down this road. Delay after delay after telling us something new's coming is not helping them any. Another company all together could be out there right now making something better then all the ab/dl diaper companies. A business should never think for a second because they're on top now, they'll always be there. A really good and strong business will always be trying to better the best thing out there, even if it's their own product. That's how you stay on top.

• Like 2