LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Man, when are they going to get the small size in? I never really liked the "BABY" print and now that there is an opportunity to get an all-white diaper they haven't got my size! It's like waiting for Christmas but not knowing what day it will come on!

I hadn't seen the pad before, so I was surprised when it came in.

I believe you'll find that Bambinos is probably nothing more than a small company who has contracted with Secure Care to manufacture for them. Any quality issues would be with Secure Care, not Bambinos, per se. I had, and continue to have, severe issues with the bottom left tape snapping in two on my Bambinos, something no other diaper has ever done. I always tape to the same place, with every diaper, so I don't know why this one would be so annoying.

As to the absorbancy, since I always have one or two real baby diapers as liners in my diapers, I can go a VERY long time between changes. I do enjoy the feel of both of them, and I've just bought a case of the Classicos and the Blancos. As to pricing between them and the Abenas, I think the bambinos are less than 5 cents more expensive per diaper, but since you get 48 versus 36, the cases are more expensive.

Gary

Dear DailyDiapers members,

We'd like to announce a special offer for DailyDiapers readers. Today our friends at a new website - www.BambinoDiapers.com - launched their website, which will have a Grand Opening on March 1. If you head to their website right now and sign up to be notified of their launch, they'll send you a coupon good for $5 a purchase of their new ABDL-friendly diaper.

We've seen this diaper, and we know that you'll be happy.... We'll let Bambino tell you the rest - go there now and sign up!

Whoa!!

-Crazy- Bambino!?

Well it just happens that these came about when I was out of diapers, so I ordered a case of the mediums (though they are large on me), since the small Bianco's aren't out yet.

I shall post a review once I've tried one. ^_^

The new Crazy diapers (since nobody has posted the email yet) is basically their first, original run of the classics. They have the same exact design and layout, just with prototype prints on the front. So, it's "one of a kind" in the sense that the art on the front is different... but it's the same diaper otherwise.

I decided to pass on it, and ordered a case of Biancos instead. Hopefully I'll still get the wetness pad for my bed... I could really use it! :)

I thought I would give the new crazy bambino's a try, they were only 56.95 a case . btw the bed pad is great I got it with my last order and it slides under your sheet and stays put well without noticing its even there. plenty big in case you have a leak, and it keeps your mattress well protected. ;)

I thought I would give the new crazy bambino's a try, they were only 56.95 a case . btw the bed pad is great I got it with my last order and it slides under your sheet and stays put well without noticing its even there. plenty big in case you have a leak, and it keeps your mattress well protected. ;)

Yeah, but even a paper towel seems to be overkill for protecting from Bambino leaks, LOL.

I could drown in this freaking diaper before it leaks!

The new Crazy diapers (since nobody has posted the email yet) is basically their first, original run of the classics. They have the same exact design and layout, just with prototype prints on the front. So, it's "one of a kind" in the sense that the art on the front is different... but it's the same diaper otherwise.

I decided to pass on it, and ordered a case of Biancos instead. Hopefully I'll still get the wetness pad for my bed... I could really use it! :)

According to the E-mail, they're also scented, which the original run wasn't...

We'll see. My shipment should arrive any minute. :D

i ordered a sample pack of 8 just to see what i was getting into before i bought a case. it came in an unmarked box wrapped around an unmarked white plastic bag which contained the diapers.

question for anybody who's gotten a hold of a crazy diaper. are they the same level of absorbancy as the classic? i just want to know what i'm getting into before i drop the $ on them.

question for anybody who's gotten a hold of a crazy diaper. are they the same level of absorbancy as the classic? i just want to know what i'm getting into before i drop the $ on them.

Yes, I wet my Crazy Bambino diaper 4 times today, so the same level of absorbancy is there for sure. It has a VERY light scent, as well. I'd reccomend them!

Yes, I wet my Crazy Bambino diaper 4 times today, so the same level of absorbancy is there for sure. It has a VERY light scent, as well. I'd reccomend them!

I didn't get around to posting my experience, but it parallels this. The scent is light, not overwhelming, but definitely present. They are a pleasant buy all-around (though they are very large on me, I normally wear a small), especially for the price (which is more or less the same as the smalls cost, but I'm holding out for the Biancos to come in small).

I ordered a case of the Crazy's late last week, and (1) they just arrived today, and (2) they're no longer being offered anywhere on the Bam's site. Limited-time offer for real!

Anyway, here's the artwork on the front:

crazy_bambinos.jpg

I kinda like it even more than the current design! ;)

wv.

It looks like it has less yellow in the design than the standard Bambino. I think it looks better too.

Thanks for the second, Pipsqueak...!

I could be wrong, but the taping-panel/artwork seems to be a bit wider (extending further down from the top) than what they went with for the Classico... but hey, it's been a few weeks since my last supply of those... and my short-term memory is failing me :lol:

Anyway, even with this initial trial run-- they're just as comfy and uber-everything as the Classic/Bianco now! w00t

wv.

• 2 weeks later...

i have finally recieved my Bambino bianco order, and i love them! The landing zone is truly amazing for holding the tapes tight, and they are very strong. I love the all white with the light blue waist band and small blue strip on tapes. A truly great diaper!!

:)

I hadn't seen the pad before, so I was surprised when it came in.

I believe you'll find that Bambinos is probably nothing more than a small company who has contracted with Secure Care to manufacture for them. Any quality issues would be with Secure Care, not Bambinos, per se. I had, and continue to have, severe issues with the bottom left tape snapping in two on my Bambinos, something no other diaper has ever done. I always tape to the same place, with every diaper, so I don't know why this one would be so annoying.

As to the absorbancy, since I always have one or two real baby diapers as liners in my diapers, I can go a VERY long time between changes. I do enjoy the feel of both of them, and I've just bought a case of the Classicos and the Blancos. As to pricing between them and the Abenas, I think the bambinos are less than 5 cents more expensive per diaper, but since you get 48 versus 36, the cases are more expensive.

Gary

Actually you're wrong on this...Bambino and Secure Plus are the same company, part of the Bottom Half Group and they aren't small!. They "discovered" the AB/DL community and aren't a part of it...so they are doing this for just profits from all if us who are AB's. I'd rather buy from AB Universe now because both owners are in the AB community. Kyle is an AB and Jenny is his mommy.

Actually you're wrong on this...Bambino and Secure Plus are the same company, part of the Bottom Half Group and they aren't small!. They "discovered" the AB/DL community and aren't a part of it...so they are doing this for just profits from all if us who are AB's. I'd rather buy from AB Universe now because both owners are in the AB community. Kyle is an AB and Jenny is his mommy.

Darn now I can't even wear my Molicares as they fall into the Non AB zone. As for not being part of of the AB community...I think a simple look at thier diapers and their attention to this forum prove that alittle hard to believe. How in the world can you think that because someone isn't the end user, isn't qualified to make a product.

That's like saying the thousands of employees of NASA don't know anything about the space shuttle. :P

BTW Bambino's Makes my size at 64 diapers for $75 yet AB Universe sells theres for 40 diapers for $70 bucks...just who is making a bigger profit off who?

Nice first post!!! :rolleyes: